PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Numerology

JustKay
03-02-17, 01:58 AM
I just managed to get 23 hours breeding Old Watcher and Ranger, which fingers crossed should be a Ceasar dragon. I've been trying to breed this dragon on & off, from way back when the Craft Shop first came out and they had introduced the Samurai dragon as a craftable from Samurai Steel you could get from questing with a Ceasar dragon. I didn't have a chance back then since I couldn't breed a Ceasar through all the Sunrise fails.

So I was pretty happy to see the Samurai dragon up for an easy LB milestone prize, and now even happier to maybe finally tick off the Ceasar dragon too! I was wondering about the 23 hour breeding time and then found out that the real Ceasar apparently gone done in with 23 stab wounds. Got to wondering if there was other "numerology" hidden in dragon story. Anybody seen any other notable instances?

harobeda
03-02-17, 08:35 AM
Mentioning the obvious - 24 hours in a day, 24 hours for Sunrise which marks a new day. (though technically 24 hours is just the nearest hour amount between sunrises since the times change slightly in real life)

mayday2001
03-05-17, 12:20 AM
Cool thinking guys! I got one too! 12 signs in zodiac. Astromancer is like the 13th zodiac. 13 hr breed

JustKay
03-07-17, 10:44 AM
Just found out that not all days are equal in a zodiac month. March 10th birthday is special for instance hence the 10 hours for Pisces