PDA

View Full Version : Please continue Diamond Quest

winklepops
03-01-17, 08:55 PM
Hi there S8 peeps,

I have written about this before, and despite it being over 6 months since you last released a new stage on DQ, I am writing to request that you PLEASE start DQ up again.

This game is much better than your other matching puzzle games, (imo) it's even better than all other developers' games in the genre.

I have been playing Jewel Mania for years, and even though I do still enjoy JM, once I began playing DQ, this game is by far a more enjoyable and challenging one. With Frozen Frenzy, hungry Babies, Candy Mania and JM all very similar, DQ sets itself apart by being extra challenging with the puzzle pals.

It might need some tweaking, but if you're losing money on it, I think you should include the game ads (as JM's secret scrolls provides) so that you can continue making it. It is a much better game that most of your others (and I've been a S8 fan for a while now.)

So I am gently pleading (read as: 'begging on knees") for you to please start DQ up again. There are many of us who love it.

Thanks.

tcr1180
12-18-17, 10:59 PM
I agree, this game is great. Please do add more. I've just finished the last stage :(
I also agree about the adds in exchange for points or keys. All of the other games do it. This is much better than JM

Dragair
06-13-18, 08:27 AM
Hi there S8 peeps,

I have written about this before, and despite it being over 6 months since you last released a new stage on DQ, I am writing to request that you PLEASE start DQ up again.

This game is much better than your other matching puzzle games, (imo) it's even better than all other developers' games in the genre.

I have been playing Jewel Mania for years, and even though I do still enjoy JM, once I began playing DQ, this game is by far a more enjoyable and challenging one. With Frozen Frenzy, hungry Babies, Candy Mania and JM all very similar, DQ sets itself apart by being extra challenging with the puzzle pals.

It might need some tweaking, but if you're losing money on it, I think you should include the game ads (as JM's secret scrolls provides) so that you can continue making it. It is a much better game that most of your others (and I've been a S8 fan for a while now.)

So I am gently pleading (read as: 'begging on knees") for you to please start DQ up again. There are many of us who love it.

Thanks.

I can't agree more. My girlfriend and I love this game and are really upset it looks like S8 has decided not to keep adding levels. Please S8 continue supporting this game! I'm surprised there haven't been more complaints regarding this. This is similar to your other platforms, yes, but this platform is much more enjoyable than your others.

We are getting bored of going back and playing old levels to get 3 stars and will possibly be deleting this game very soon if there is no update. Please S8 hear our pleas.