PDA

View Full Version : Where's my water lily counter?!

Cesar49
02-27-17, 03:53 PM
There's no community game/target for water lilies in my kingdom, so I have no idea how many I've collected or how many I need. I have tried force closing several times, but there's still nothing on the right hand side of my screen. My pond's at level 8 now, and my individual game is fine so why haven't I got the community part?

PikaSquirrel
02-27-17, 04:21 PM
You need at least 250 Water Lilies to have access to the Community Prizes. The number you have already collected is above the Frog Prince icon to the right of the screen. you can also open that icon and see your total at the top left of the screen.

rulerofjennyville
02-27-17, 06:01 PM
I had a similar glitch - only in my case I had the counter and the 250 water lillies but it kept showing that the bar hadn't moved at all in the community prizes which I knew couldn't be right. I forced closed and open a few times and up it popped - and I got the path. So it had been stuck awhile.

SpiritWind00
02-27-17, 06:51 PM
Closing thread - Cesar49, if you have more than 250 lilies and still cannot see the community prizes (because they are supposed to be greyed out till you reach the participation target), can you post in the main thread. Thanks.

Edit to update: new info posted here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97522-Castle-Story-The-Frog-Prince-Event-21-Feb-4-Mar-*info-in-post-1-and-2*&p=1400798&viewfull=1#post1400798