PDA

View Full Version : Keeps freezing!!!!!

Unregistered
08-16-10, 09:45 PM
Every time I try to do something this game keeps freezing! For example, when I tried to expand my city, it froze! When I try to access my inventory, it freezes! When I try to buy something, yep, it freezes! Very frustrating! I'm starting to think this game is not worth my time!

Unregistered
08-17-10, 01:48 AM
I agree - mine keeps freezing too. I have had to delete the entire application and re-install about 5 times now. It will get stuck on "processing" or "loading" and stay that way all night. I am hoping for an update which will fix this problem, because I really enjoy the game, but can see myself getting sick of it if this keeps occurring.

Unregistered
08-17-10, 02:49 AM
Same problem also with my app. I'm spending more time to switch off the iPhone and restart everything than playing City or Farm story (original) as well. Apps freeze, I can't see buildings cleaned or write comments on neighbor's and mine walls.
Pls dear Team Lava, solve these bugs 'cause I really like the games and even spent money on them!!!

Unregistered
08-17-10, 07:54 AM
I can't post messages, I don't find stars on my home site (the only thing that works regularily is cleaning other cities. I am fed up with shutting down my IPhone all the time. Farm Story runs perfectly on the same phone.