PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story has not let me log in since the begining of February very frustrating

Wanna7230
02-25-17, 07:56 AM
I have spent a lot of money on this game and have not been able to play the game since the beginning of February still can't get in. Every time I login it boots me out. I have missed out on all the activities very disappointing. The same thing has been happening with Fantasy Forrest as well.
:(Sofrito

SpiritWind00
02-25-17, 06:56 PM
It's more likely your device age compounded by what's on your board. If I were you, I'd write to support and ask them to store everything, and I do mean everything! Couple of things can't be stored, but everything else goes. This should get you in to your game. Once in, just have a couple of essentials and see how you go. I'd suggest just your crafting buildings, and stables, hatchery, alicorns of course, and a few choice resource items. No roads, walls or towers.

FFS aminations and graphics are your downfall and until you have a more powerful device, you may not be able to open that game either....

Make sure you have also tried the suggestions in this thread: Bugs post with info on crashing and logging in issues: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92436-Game-Crashing-Can-t-log-in-Please-read-and-try-these-tips-before-posting