PDA

View Full Version : Latest Version Issues

pixie1951
02-22-17, 05:32 AM
I have been playing this game for years and have loved it. I don't understand what the point of the latest update is.
Why was the interface changed? Items were made smaller or larger that don't make sense.
The game cards are too small and it makes it difficult to see. Yet the annoying arrow when a blast is fully
available is made larger. Not so critical is the other screens that were made larger. I find them stark.
I was always impressed with the performance of this game. But that too has gone downhill dramatically.
I enjoyed the tournaments when they didn't "cost" me anything. Now I don't play them.
Why does this new "special" game pop up before anything else? I don't need to see it every time
I start up and it just gets in the way.
I get download messages that don't make sense when starting a room. The game also seems to restart
for no reason.
BTW, I spent 35 years in IT designing systems, so I know what I am talking about...

Meowmeowbeans
02-22-17, 11:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear about these issues! Have you tried toggling the card view in the settings menu of the game? You can change the number of cards visible which may help with the size of the cards.

As for the issue you had with downloading, is this happening in every room or just some rooms? Does the issue resolve itself over time or are you still experiencing the issue? We'll investigate further.

shaunals78
03-05-17, 12:45 AM
I agree totally with after years of playing & up to level 200 and something...now the tournament cards cost to play? I barely play them now.Used too,i could easily just swipe the cards up and down to go from one to another.But now you pretty much have to actually use that wheel thing on the side which is more annoying than 'user-friendly'.

Meowmeowbeans
03-06-17, 12:05 PM
I agree totally with after years of playing & up to level 200 and something...now the tournament cards cost to play? I barely play them now.Used too,i could easily just swipe the cards up and down to go from one to another.But now you pretty much have to actually use that wheel thing on the side which is more annoying than 'user-friendly'.

You should still be able to swipe up and down directly on the cards to switch between them. I would recommend making sure to update your app, as it looks like you may be playing on an older version.

Additionally, the Tournaments have always required a Coin entry fee, but additional tournaments have been added that may cost other items. If you wish to return to the Coin only tournaments, you should be able to scroll through the available rooms in the Tournaments section of the game and look for the Tournament room.

Please let me know if any issues persist.

Tjitske1975
07-10-17, 12:55 PM
Since the first new update there are several rooms that don't generate any collectables anymore, no matter how many games I play. There seems to be a pattern; the room I was playing before the update is not generating anything anymore, then the next game works fine. The game after that is stuck again, the one after that is fine. Can you fix this? I cannot finish a lot of bingorooms now.

Tjitske1975
08-04-17, 09:01 AM
Unfortunately todays new update still didn't resolve the problem of rooms that don't generate collectables anymore. Since this a long running problem it would be nice if you could fix it.

ExcalS8
08-04-17, 12:03 PM
Hi Tjitske! When we release new rooms, we test that it's possible to earn all of the collectibles (so we can verify that the collection win patterns work). We also investigate concerns raised by the community about drop rates and collectibles not appearing. To date, we haven't been able to reproduce this behavior.

I've had instances where I can play one game and open 30 chests without getting a collectible. Then I can play another game and open 30 chests without getting a collectible. Then I can play another and open 10 chests and get 5 collectibles. The drop rate for collectibles is constant across each of those games, but sometimes you're lucky and sometimes you're not. They're definitely not tuned to be ultra-rare.

The game updates also don't impact collectible drop rates. Those are kept separate. Regardless of the game version, the client simply tells the server "I have a chest to open" and the server reports the contents according to the probability table.

Tjitske1975
08-04-17, 12:47 PM
Thank you for your answer. Ofcourse I understand the mathematics (or lack of) of a game like this. Yet I play this game for years and I'm receiving almost 200 cards daily which tells you I've finished quite some rooms over the years. Since the first new update some rooms generate zero. Before that update I never experienced this. In some rooms I have almost all 5 stars while I opened every single chest on every single game in that room, yet every chest comes up without any collectable. That's not a matter of being lucky or not, that's a matter of bugs in the system.

Tjitske1975
08-04-17, 01:08 PM
P.s. If you look at the thread 'Collections' you can see more players are experiencing the same problem

evanety
08-16-17, 09:28 PM
Since the latest update, I can't get Monopoly Bingo, or regular Bingo, to load. They stop at 67%. I uninstalled, rebooted, installed... same issue. Wait until the next day.... same issue. Leave the game to load for 5 minutes..... same issue.

kooky panda
08-17-17, 09:25 AM
Since the latest update, I can't get Monopoly Bingo, or regular Bingo, to load. They stop at 67%. I uninstalled, rebooted, installed... same issue. Wait until the next day.... same issue. Leave the game to load for 5 minutes..... same issue.
What specific device do you play on?

evanety
08-19-17, 01:17 PM
What specific device do you play on?

I'm on Samsung S6, running Android 7.0, with the latest patches. I can still only get regular Bingo to load. Thank You!