PDA

View Full Version : Mithril dragon: Mining Dragon: Leaves 12-19-17

harobeda
02-21-17, 03:37 PM
A battle dragon we can mine!! Whoooo!!!

Clark_Wayne
02-21-17, 03:38 PM
a champ in the mine ! must have for all who need champ ;)

hatching time : 20h

end in 4 days (add it to my last edited time ;))

Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Champion Metal
Habitat: Champion Ruins, Metal Mines
Available at: Level 45
Buying Price: 1,650 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 20 hours
Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp

@kooky : could you please enlarge the pics ? thx ;)

saghaven
02-21-17, 03:41 PM
Wow!

ksbmommy
02-21-17, 03:45 PM
I'm so excited about this one. It's so beautiful and a champ too!

AwesomeChefDad
02-21-17, 03:46 PM
Little surprised its only 275 to get it, was expecting a bigger number.

meoconlunar
02-21-17, 03:56 PM
:o I love it !

ccorbett4
02-21-17, 04:08 PM
Wow! Big fan of this dragon...seems like most of my favorite dragons are mining dragons.

JustKay
02-21-17, 04:27 PM
Yeah, this is a surprise. Would a champion with metal properties have any advantage or neutral standing against other champions in battle arena? I noticed in one chart that metal is not weak against champion, but in the same chart it said that champion was weak against champion (but also doesn't have any advantage against champion :confused:)

Being a mining dragon, this is probably one of the easiest champions you can get. Maybe they'll make it harder to earn by making it available for a slightly shorter time. Either way it's a gorgeous dragon so will try for it. Champions also trade for black gems so crafting extras of this one is actually useful for trading...
>_> .. spirit crystal dragon

LilliDee
02-21-17, 04:35 PM
Why is my dragon side of the mine not open? Anybody else have this problem? It says mine today. Is it NOT starting today? It will be extremely difficult to get if they don't open the mine for crying out loud.

marathon2615
02-21-17, 04:39 PM
Little surprised its only 275 to get it, was expecting a bigger number.
I was expecting a much larger number myself. Wow tho I freaking love this dragon!!! Probably my fav since the dark one!!!

leo2010leo
02-21-17, 04:55 PM
Why, it's champion, it's metal and it's just good-looking! I'm really glad it's there!

AwesomeChefDad
02-21-17, 05:19 PM
Why is my dragon side of the mine not open? Anybody else have this problem? It says mine today. Is it NOT starting today? It will be extremely difficult to get if they don't open the mine for crying out loud.

Reboot, I had to do that too...

Clark_Wayne
02-21-17, 05:40 PM
84 bombs used : 191 mithrils, not bad :) (2,27 for each bomb)

Hartoled
02-21-17, 07:14 PM
84 bombs used : 191 mithrils, not bad :) (2,27 for each bomb)

84 bombs in a day! I'm impressed. I take it that you don't lose any bombs from the game crashing as mining commences. Personally, I'm going broke feeding the widows and orphans of miners lost in cave ins.

Finally a dragon I'm excited about mining for. I think my Sulfur Dragon is still level one. I'm hoping for something on par with the Glasswing or the Harmony Knight for Arena utility.

heather11778
02-21-17, 08:18 PM
I'm not happy I just barely missed getting the last mine dragon. Never have gotten one yet. This last one was the closest I got 263 pieces. So I ain't concerned with trying to get excited. I would love to get it but it seems like I'm just not good enough for mining dragons.

9krm
02-21-17, 09:15 PM
I'm not happy I just barely missed getting the last mine dragon. Never have gotten one yet. This last one was the closest I got 263 pieces. So I ain't concerned with trying to get excited. I would love to get it but it seems like I'm just not good enough for mining dragons.

Its because you are supposed to buy a bomb producing dragon. I haven't been able to get a mined dragon since they changed the number of pieces needed. Whatever. I just mine for the extra food now.

Clark_Wayne
02-21-17, 10:06 PM
84 bombs in a day! I'm impressed. I take it that you don't lose any bombs from the game crashing as mining commences. Personally, I'm going broke feeding the widows and orphans of miners lost in cave ins.

Finally a dragon I'm excited about mining for. I think my Sulfur Dragon is still level one. I'm hoping for something on par with the Glasswing or the Harmony Knight for Arena utility.

i got a bomb dragon, so this help getting 84 bombs :D but someone got 5 bombs dragons and over 1000 bombs in storage LOL

JetteG
02-21-17, 10:41 PM
I love the looks of this one - it's a beauty.
Could one of the mods please inform us when this one leaves again.

PineapplePigeon
02-21-17, 11:16 PM
I love the looks of this one - it's a beauty.
Could one of the mods please inform us when this one leaves again.

i thought the max amount of bombs is 25?

runamuck1
02-21-17, 11:21 PM

I had the same problem when I started, then I found a tutorial on the message board that helped me with the strategy of it. Now I always get the mining dragon, often two. I also do not own any bomb dragons so any bombs I get come from my two evolution temples. If you search the board I'm sure you'll find it. I usually a average of 2.25 pieces or so per bomb.

JustKay
02-22-17, 12:09 AM
i thought the max amount of bombs is 25?

For evolution temples, yes. After 25 you don't get any more bombs dropped. However if you have a bomb producing dragon, what you collect gets added to your stockpile beyond 25. So for those that max out, they can keep collecting up to what I guess is a limit of 1000, however only from bomb dragons and not from evolutions.

Terrible start for me so far. I had a few bombs saved up but I'm averaging under 2 parts per bomb. Am getting 3 parts sometimes, but also failing with just 1 part about an equal number of times too >_< Usually, I'm pretty good with this and get 3 parts much more often than 1 parts. Should still make it though, as I have 2 bomb dragons, so usually I can craft 2 of any mining dragon, and even 3 sometimes.

dragonmother17
02-22-17, 02:07 AM
Is it my imagination or is the mining area bigger? I seem to be able to click much further down and to the sides than usual?

Love the new dragon and as I have 25 bombs saved I might be able to get this one.

pernmagic
02-22-17, 03:26 AM
Not sure if just me but my dragon mining screen area is larger in more detail than before for this one so i have to remember to mine right up to the edges to get pieces ........

Florr06
02-22-17, 06:59 AM
Funny - just yesterday I was thinking "I wonder if they'd ever give out a Champ as a mining reward' :D
275 pieces seems doable, but I'm sure we'll only have a crazy short time to collect them, they won't give away a champion type so easily

amerirish
02-22-17, 07:10 AM
Type: Champion Metal

PinkBubbles75
02-22-17, 01:08 PM
Oh I'm loving this dragon! It's so beautiful! I guess I have a weakness for the "feminine warrior-like" dragons (like Glasswing, Huntress, etc.) lol I'm definitely going to try and get this one :)

starship412
02-22-17, 02:49 PM
I'm definitely getting this and quick. Luckily I have 3 Diamond dragons, an Anubis, an Infinity and an Angel to evolve to levels 7 and 10 :D. Unfortunately, I'm too broke to buy bomb producing dragons :-(

katali119
02-22-17, 02:56 PM
I'm definitely getting this and quick. Luckily I have 3 Diamond dragons, an Anubis, an Infinity and an Angel to evolve to levels 7 and 10 :D. Unfortunately, I'm too broke to buy bomb producing dragons :-(

Why do you need diamond dragons to evolve? Do you get more bombs for evolving them?

starship412
02-22-17, 02:57 PM
Why do you need diamond dragons to evolve? Do you get more bombs for evolving them?

I get 10 or 11 bombs for each evolution and plus the long evo times will get me good points in the ************ going on right now :D

Hartoled
02-22-17, 06:44 PM
I get 10 or 11 bombs for each evolution and plus the long evo times will get me good points in the ************ going on right now :D

Yeah, I almost never evolve an Ultra unless I get some big rewards for it. I think I've had about a dozen level one Diamond types standing by for the last 3 leaderboards and never needed to touch them. This Mithril really tempts me to break into an Evolving frenzy.

belarica
02-22-17, 08:55 PM
Is it my imagination or is the mining area bigger? I seem to be able to click much further down and to the sides than usual?

Love the new dragon and as I have 25 bombs saved I might be able to get this one.

It's not just you. I noticed a couple weeks ago they made the mining area bigger and harder to get 2-3 parts per bomb. I constantly get 1 part now because the mine has more slots.

ani_ananth
02-22-17, 08:59 PM
approximately how many days does this dragon be available? I already have 37 pieces. So will i be able to make it?

AwesomeChefDad
02-22-17, 09:10 PM
I am shocked again, it was a 5 min craft for the dragon???

That is a first!

JustKay
02-22-17, 11:10 PM
I see Mithril as "Limited" on the market place, which usually indicates a one week timer. Is this another new dragon glitch? A few recent new dragons have had limited on by accident. It does hints as my earlier suspicion that the mining difficulty level could be tweaked by making the dragon available for a shorter amount of time. A week is super short though. Even with 2 bomb dragons, decent mining s****s and two evolution temples that would be difficult to achieve without a stockpile of bombs.

amerirish
02-23-17, 08:41 AM
I am shocked again, it was a 5 min craft for the dragon???

That is a first!

Actually, Marionette was also a 5 minute craft :) It is quite surprising!

amerirish
02-23-17, 08:43 AM
approximately how many days does this dragon be available? I already have 37 pieces. So will i be able to make it?

I've noticed that all mining dragons stay for no less than 4 weeks. Someone can correct me if that's wrong though.

AwesomeChefDad
02-23-17, 10:01 AM
Actually, Marionette was also a 5 minute craft :) It is quite surprising!

Ha I didnt get that one.

These battle dragons are rarely valuable and I've been skipping most of the tournaments because they are stacked so early it isnt worth the hassle.

roguebee
02-23-17, 02:52 PM
I've noticed that all mining dragons stay for no less than 4 weeks. Someone can correct me if that's wrong though.

Since the Sulfur dragon fiasco last summer where we needed to collect 350 parts in 25 days, they have been averaging 1 day availability for every 10 pieces needed. 28 days is the usual minimum.

roguebee
02-23-17, 02:55 PM

Figure you need to average 10 parts per day from your bombs. I would suspect that you'll have no more than 28 days to collect what's needed. To be on the safe side, I would aim to be done on the 25 day mark.

jbyn4e
02-24-17, 11:11 AM
In my market it say now - limited, 24 days...hours...sec so it will be there for 24 days more :)

Anuisia
02-24-17, 11:25 AM
In my market it say now - limited, 24 days...hours...sec so it will be there for 24 days more :)
Mine too (android).

JustKay
02-24-17, 06:06 PM

Great! I can do 24 days easy.

pernmagic
02-26-17, 03:14 AM

Thanks .....taking much longer now the mining screen size has larger altered size graphics ....

zaaracake
02-26-17, 11:58 PM
Why, it's champion, it's metal and it's just good-looking! I'm really glad it's there!

+1
Really glad too :-)
Plus, it's GETTABLE.

katali119
03-02-17, 02:41 PM
Woo, Mithril egg on nest :)

geckoos
03-03-17, 01:30 AM
Speeded up the egg and evolve its beautiful at level 10 :D

marathon2615
03-07-17, 07:41 AM
Well I would be crafting mithril right now but my game decided to ***** me out of my last two bombs. Which is all I would have needed. This is one of those times I wish I didn't like this game so much and could just delete it and walk away.

starship412
03-07-17, 08:31 AM
Well I would be crafting mithril right now but my game decided to ***** me out of my last two bombs. Which is all I would have needed. This is one of those times I wish I didn't like this game so much and could just delete it and walk away.

I know exactly how you feel. I wish they would do something about the game crashing in the mines. I've lost countless bombs because of it and nothing's done about it every time.

Eluzyion
03-07-17, 11:43 AM
Mithril is in crafting but can't place it til I can move an egg off the nest, happy to have it though! :)

Florr06
03-07-17, 12:04 PM
232 parts now, so no stress, I will easily be able to craft this dragon :)

random59
03-07-17, 12:09 PM
Just started collecting for my 2nd, 27.5 parts per day for 10 days with 2 evolution dens with 13 days 20 odd hours left!

starship412
03-09-17, 06:50 PM
That Mithril is one tough dragon in the battle arena. My level 6 just took down a level 14 Hippogriff. I can't wait to get this beauty up to level 12 or above.

Clark_Wayne
03-09-17, 08:56 PM
2nd mithril out of nest. wonder if i'm going for a 3rd LOL
already 30 parts, still 25 bombs.
i used to stop there but the world event keep my 2 evolution temples busy :D
already lost a few bombs because i could not decide if i'm going for a 3rd mithril LOL

katali119
03-10-17, 04:56 AM
Go for it. I didn't bother with the Spirit Crystal because it couldn't be traded, and won't have enough for more than 2 of Mithril, but that can be traded. OTOH, I came up against it in the arena and beat it with one hit (can't remember now what I used mind you)

Hartoled
03-10-17, 02:27 PM
The Spirit Crystal was identical in attributes and rarity to my Crystal, but I crafted it anyway. I figured, the Glasswing is so much more infamous than the Rainbow Sentinel, that I had already, that I might as well go for it, just in case.

My level 8 Mithril is pretty tough in the arena. I'm just waiting on permission from Bingo to raise it to 9, then Epic, then level 12.

I think I'll give the Mithril a go at a level 14 Stellar Aurora that my other Champs can't seem to dislodge from my Arena....

Yay! Mithril downed the Stellar Aurora with mB.

marathon2615
03-12-17, 06:43 AM
Just raised my mithril to 15. One of my all time favorites already. Amazing dragon!

Hartoled
03-13-17, 12:05 AM
I accidentally clicked "Win 2 battles with your Champion type dragons" in Bingo, with only 2 minutes left on my boost. So I grabbed the level 8 Mithril and fought the level 14 Zeus that was on deck. Took him down in two swipes. Finished the wait for the arena, and I used my level 12 Glasswing to mop up the level 14 Dark Angel that appeared next, and made it to "Collect" with time to spare.

I have to rate the Mithril with the best dragons in the game.

starship412
03-13-17, 10:22 AM
I have to say Mithril is the best champion in this game and I'm pretty surprised this one is coming from the mine instead of a tournament. I got him evolving to epic and as soon as he's done level 15 is where he's going.

marathon2615
03-13-17, 11:41 AM
I have to say Mithril is the best champion in this game and I'm pretty surprised this one is coming from the mine instead of a tournament. I got him evolving to epic and as soon as he's done level 15 is where he's going.
I agree. It's cleaning house in the arena right now. Not tournament dragons but still. Like 15 wins 0 losses.

PatchXat
03-13-17, 01:23 PM
Just started collecting for my 2nd, 27.5 parts per day for 10 days with 2 evolution dens with 13 days 20 odd hours left!

Can someone please clarify the exact end date for the mining mithril dragon? I'm on android and can't find a date or countdown anywhere. It just says limited time in the spell shop and nothing in the mining description nor the market. Based on the above quote, I'm inferring it ends on the 20th. Does anyone have the time & date we can no longer mine for mithril parts? I don't want to miss this one but it's hard to plan when I don't know when it ends! Thanks very much!
PatchXat :)

random59
03-13-17, 02:57 PM
Can someone please clarify the exact end date for the mining mithril dragon? I'm on android and can't find a date or countdown anywhere. It just says limited time in the spell shop and nothing in the mining description nor the market. Based on the above quote, I'm inferring it ends on the 20th. Does anyone have the time & date we can no longer mine for mithril parts? I don't want to miss this one but it's hard to plan when I don't know when it ends! Thanks very much!
PatchXat :)

For me in Australia it will be early hours Wednesday the 22nd, so for the good people in the US it would be Tuesday 21 depending on your reset time sometime PM. Hope this helps, mining dragons normally last 28 days but some can go longer.:)

PatchXat
03-13-17, 03:37 PM
Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Even better, I should be able to make it. YAY! It will be my first mining dragon and from this thread it sounds like it will be a great one. Thanks!

random59
03-13-17, 04:45 PM
Thank you so much! I appreciate it! Even better, I should be able to make it. YAY! It will be my first mining dragon and from this thread it sounds like it will be a great one. Thanks!

Go get it, yep it is pretty awesome and I haven't even got mine to level 10.

marathon2615
03-13-17, 06:44 PM
Well worth the effort!

docpaine
03-14-17, 08:24 AM
I'm tentatively hopeful that I'll be able to start crafting this dragon within 24 hours.. I'm sitting at 269 pieces and look to be in line for some x5 evolution boosts, even then, if it leaves on the 20th I should be well in line to get those last few pieces. The Mythril is just a gorgeous design and typing, it might be my favorite after the Glasswing... and, admittedly, getting this one will be a nice comeback after the mistaken info/prep from that whole event |D Good luck to everyone else still working towards theirs!

ETA: Made it! :D I'm so excited to get this on the nest, this is the first time I've completed a mining dragon!

random59
03-15-17, 04:40 AM
I'm tentatively hopeful that I'll be able to start crafting this dragon within 24 hours.. I'm sitting at 269 pieces and look to be in line for some x5 evolution boosts, even then, if it leaves on the 20th I should be well in line to get those last few pieces. The Mythril is just a gorgeous design and typing, it might be my favorite after the Glasswing... and, admittedly, getting this one will be a nice comeback after the mistaken info/prep from that whole event |D Good luck to everyone else still working towards theirs!

ETA: Made it! :D I'm so excited to get this on the nest, this is the first time I've completed a mining dragon!

Awesome news and congratulations you must be feeling so happy, well done you:)

PinkBubbles75
03-17-17, 02:16 PM
I got 251 pieces now, if I keep my evolution temple going & get atleast 15 or so bombs.. I should be able to make 275 pieces by tuesday

Clark_Wayne
03-18-17, 03:12 AM
crafting soon my mithril#3 :) already 270 parts . only need 5 to craft it and i got 11 bombs for it :) just have to wait punk dragon crafted :)

weetniet10000
03-18-17, 11:27 AM
Its hard. Still need 26 pieces in three days. Aprox 13 bombs needed. I need gold but I don't want to use real money. I guess its not possible anymore to get dragons by mining without special dragons.
How many bombs I get for 23 hours evolution off my night dragon?

katali119
03-18-17, 12:40 PM
Its hard. Still need 26 pieces in three days. Aprox 13 bombs needed. I need gold but I don't want to use real money. I guess its not possible anymore to get dragons by mining without special dragons.
How many bombs I get for 23 hours evolution off my night dragon?
1 bomb = 4 hours evolution.

In 28 days (which I think this has been available for) you can get 168 bombs from just 1 temple, so as long as you get 2 pieces with most bombs, you should be able to get this dragon with just 1 temple. I've got 50+ pieces for a 3rd, and I have 2 temples but no special dragons.

dani2535
03-19-17, 11:20 AM
When the timer ends does it also leave the spell shop or just the mine?

katali119
03-19-17, 11:28 AM
Spell shop also, please craft before or you will not be able to!

saghaven
03-20-17, 11:04 PM
Looks like I'm gonna miss this one. I'm about 25 pieces short and all out of bombs.

katali119
03-21-17, 04:11 AM
I've had all kinds of crazy requests come up in the last couple of days, wish you could request these also! I've got a few spare I'd be more than happy to pass on :(

DR0G0N
03-21-17, 11:22 AM
Looks like I'm gonna miss this one. I'm about 25 pieces short and all out of bombs.

I'm in the same boat, but much worse. Was trying to get the last couple pieces by spending gold, but got kicked out of the mine. So I used more than 300+ gold and no dragon. I just sent a message to support not too long ago. Hopefully they could do something about it. :-/

Horseladi
03-21-17, 11:51 AM
What happened to this dragon in the mine? I went to check how many bombs I had and it was gone. I never had a count down nor did I get a pop up saying it was leaving. My boyfriend who plays as well didn't get anything either. I am not happy it is gone with out a warning as I was busting butt to be able to get it and I still need 70 more things. Not happy right now. :(

nicsdragonisle
03-21-17, 12:03 PM
What happened to this dragon in the mine? I went to check how many bombs I had and it was gone. I never had a count down nor did I get a pop up saying it was leaving. My boyfriend who plays as well didn't get anything either. I am not happy it is gone with out a warning as I was busting butt to be able to get it and I still need 70 more things. Not happy right now. :(
Sorry you didn't get a pop up!! I think my pop ups started 5 or 6 days ago on all of our games. I feel your pain...There was no advance notice when they took The Dark One away and I missed it by 2 pieces! I'd have spent gold to get them for sure! Was (and still kind of am) furious about it. Had been holding out hope that an upcoming tournament would allow us to win pieces again. Now that our extra parts are gone (for some of us) that's clearly not going to happen.

kooky panda
03-21-17, 01:24 PM
I'm in the same boat, but much worse. Was trying to get the last couple pieces by spending gold, but got kicked out of the mine. So I used more than 300+ gold and no dragon. I just sent a message to support not too long ago. Hopefully they could do something about it. :-/
Please try restarting your game then check your inventory again for the dragon. If it is still missing, please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Horseladi
03-21-17, 05:36 PM
Yeah I didn't really get a notice for it either but I thought it was leaving before it did so I used gold to get the 5 pieces I was missing and then had I think 10 pieces left over by the time it was gone. :(

skyharbor602
11-24-17, 03:56 PM
Welcome back to the mines Mithril Dragon!
275 pieces needed to craft this warrior.

Mithril Dragon
Type: Champion, Metal

skyharbor602
11-24-17, 03:59 PM
I already have Mithril and believe me, it's a great dragon to have on your island. The combo of champion and metal makes it a terrific dragon to use in tournaments. I'm collecting enough parts to craft maybe 2 more, lol.

ksbmommy
11-24-17, 04:19 PM
Woo hoo! I'm excited, had about 175 parts and then quit the game for a breather. So happy this one is back!

dovanificent
11-24-17, 06:36 PM
Woo hoo! I'm excited, had about 175 parts and then quit the game for a breather. So happy this one is back!

Looks like i stopped playing a few weeks before you. I only had 35 parts.

AwesomeChefDad
11-24-17, 06:36 PM
Yeah I got one in the past and will get it again. Its one that comes up very regularly in the Arena..

Den8137259
11-24-17, 06:55 PM
Will get a second one from this mining (: ★

Passera
11-24-17, 07:51 PM
So excited for this dragon! Was around 100 parts shy, now seventy-five shy!

skyharbor602
11-24-17, 08:26 PM
Oh yeah, this is a dragon I don't mind having repeats of. Heck, I'll find a way to get 2 more on my island even if it means selling off duplicate diamonds.

cat_chick10
11-24-17, 09:34 PM
Hoping I can get one! I never win tournaments because I only have one champion so I?d love to have another. I managed to get Pretty for 250 but couldn?t get the last one for 300 so we?ll see! I think I?ll try harder for this one!

random59
11-24-17, 10:37 PM
Well, got 2 last time so I guess I’ll be getting another 2 this time. Why so many repeats?

leo2010leo
11-25-17, 08:50 AM
I've got my Mithril to lvl 14 and will surely feed him up to 15, he is great in the Arena. Don't think I need a second one, though...

Athabasca55
11-26-17, 03:31 PM
Well, got 2 last time so I guess I’ll be getting another 2 this time. Why so many repeats?

I tried last time to get this, but only managed 100 parts before it expired. I was at level 90 or so at the time. It was a lot of work to get the drags evolved, to collect the bombs needed, to generate enough parts, etc. Now I’m at level 145, I have lots of drags, I can evolve continuously, etc.

So it depends on a few things, but I really appreciate the repeats as it levels the playing field for lower level players or folks who don’t spend gold, like me, lol.

FYI, I did the same with the last mining dragon, I only had 150 parts from the last time, so it finished up nicely. Cheers.

duduloi
11-27-17, 12:51 PM
Do we have any info, how many days do we have until this dragon will be gone (again) ?

sharbuch
12-12-17, 07:41 PM
Anybody know when this dragon is finshed ive already got it i thought two weeks ago she should have been done but its still.on my island.

DR0G0N
12-13-17, 01:16 AM
So...what’s the reason for having duplicate of this dragon? Other than it’s good in the arena...wouldn?t 1 be enough since there’s other champs if it?s down.

And what gems do you get if you trade it? (Kinda regret paying so much for it to finish mining for it, not knowing it would come back so soon)

CamileGame
12-13-17, 03:36 AM
Do we have any info, how many days do we have until this dragon will be gone (again) ?
Last time they had it in the mine from 2-21-17 to 3-22-17.
I'm hoping we will have it in the mine for a month this time also!

With the larger area in the mine I'm not getting the 3 pieces as often

PrincessCouture2014
12-13-17, 04:48 AM
i have only 150+ pieces so far

dovanificent
12-13-17, 06:18 AM
Collected the 240 pieces i was missing and already leveled it up to Epic

kooky panda
12-13-17, 02:24 PM
Anybody know when this dragon is finshed ive already got it i thought two weeks ago she should have been done but its still.on my island.

This dragon will be leaving on December 19th.

Phoenix406
12-13-17, 02:47 PM
Aren't the dragons typically available for approximately one month? I'm not sure why there are so many questions/so much speculation about when one dragon leaves and another starts. Also, why is there debate about if you should get one or two? If you have 2 evolution temples and enough food to keep your dragons fed, then, yes, you will be able to collect enough bombs to possibly create more than one dragon. For people who are at lower levels or who can't afford a second temple or a lot of food, I am sure that they appreciate having enough time to craft even one dragon. Once you have a dragon crafted, the bombs are still useful for the food and coins that they provide. Maybe a few days before one dragon ends and the next begins you can stop mining in order to have a good supply of bombs and get a good start on the next dragon. Then again, that is just going to put you in the same position again next month- you might, horror of horrors, end up with 2 of that month's dragon.

In my case, on my level 141 account, I have already crafted a Mithril dragon, I have 34 parts toward the next one, and 23 bombs. So, yeah, I probably won't be able to craft a second dragon, but I can still use the bombs for coins and food.
On my level 95 account, which only has one evolution temple, I only have 202 pieces towards the first Mithril dragon, so I'm hoping that I can obtain enough bombs by the 19th to be able to craft one.

PrincessCouture2014
12-14-17, 02:44 AM
This dragon will be leaving on December 19th.

OMG!!. I m not even close to 200 n we need 275 piieces. No pls

PrincessCouture2014
12-14-17, 02:46 AM
i have only one evaluation chamber. Can we have 2? Though I don't hqve that much gold

random59
12-14-17, 02:49 AM
i have only one evaluation chamber. Can we have 2? Though I don't hqve that much gold

I have 2 evolution chambers, just save up and wait till they are on sale. So 5 plus days left for you to get Mithrill, if you can get 25 parts a day it will be okay.

Rule of thumb I use is divide parts needed by days, then you know what you need from the start so for 275 parts into 30 days is just over 9 parts per day, relieves the stress level.

Good luck with Mithrill.

ksbmommy
12-14-17, 03:23 AM
Just finished getting my second. Since I have the space, I'll get that one to a 7 to have a lower level champ. It will be the only duplicate on my island.

random59
12-14-17, 04:25 AM
Just finished getting my second. Since I have the space, I'll get that one to a 7 to have a lower level champ. It will be the only duplicate on my island.

Had 4 but sold 1, levels are now 15, 4 and 1, we only had so much room a couple of weeks ago so I so,d one out of frustration.

PrincessCouture2014
12-14-17, 06:10 AM
I have 2 evolution chambers, just save up and wait till they are on sale. So 5 plus days left for you to get Mithrill, if you can get 25 parts a day it will be okay.

Rule of thumb I use is divide parts needed by days, then you know what you need from the start so for 275 parts into 30 days is just over 9 parts per day, relieves the stress level.

Good luck with Mithrill.

That's a good advice. I have 175 right now. Bought 2 bombs too. Really hope to get it but tbh I think without spending gold I won't be getting it.

cat_chick10
12-14-17, 06:43 AM
Why is it leaving so soon :( I don't have enough :(

dovanificent
12-14-17, 09:51 AM
It seems like it has good as advertised. It took down lvl 20 champion with just Bb

summersalt
12-15-17, 09:52 AM
Aren't the dragons typically available for approximately one month? I'm not sure why there are so many questions/so much speculation about when one dragon leaves and another starts. Also, why is there debate about if you should get one or two? If you have 2 evolution temples and enough food to keep your dragons fed, then, yes, you will be able to collect enough bombs to possibly create more than one dragon. For people who are at lower levels or who can't afford a second temple or a lot of food, I am sure that they appreciate having enough time to craft even one dragon. Once you have a dragon crafted, the bombs are still useful for the food and coins that they provide. Maybe a few days before one dragon ends and the next begins you can stop mining in order to have a good supply of bombs and get a good start on the next dragon. Then again, that is just going to put you in the same position again next month- you might, horror of horrors, end up with 2 of that month's dragon.

In my case, on my level 141 account, I have already crafted a Mithril dragon, I have 34 parts toward the next one, and 23 bombs. So, yeah, I probably won't be able to craft a second dragon, but I can still use the bombs for coins and food.
On my level 95 account, which only has one evolution temple, I only have 202 pieces towards the first Mithril dragon, so I'm hoping that I can obtain enough bombs by the 19th to be able to craft one.

So your saying we should save all the bombs, as the metal pieces we found are worthless when they take it away. I didn't know that. Im newly back after 4 years. We couldn't craft dragons back then. LOL

Phoenix406
12-15-17, 12:34 PM
So your saying we should save all the bombs, as the metal pieces we found are worthless when they take it away. I didn't know that. Im newly back after 4 years. We couldn't craft dragons back then. LOL

Yes, the metal pieces are useless after the dragon goes away **unless** they bring it back at some point. Then the pieces (they stay in your storage forever, apparently) that you have from a previous mining event for that same dragon will be added to what you accumulate the second time. I'm not sure they will bring Mithril back soon as it was apparently just released in March of this year and now again for November/December.

duduloi
12-16-17, 02:26 PM
this is not fair for new players, really. I collected 200 pieces and now the dragon will gone forever ..... ****.

PrincessCouture2014
12-17-17, 04:19 AM
192 pieces only so far. i so want this dragon

Hannesisland
12-17-17, 04:24 AM
The game crashes if i try to mine, the bombs are lost without getting pieces. This dragon is very hard to get.

CamileGame
12-19-17, 10:17 AM
Anyone know what time Mithril leaves? End of day?

Does anyone know WHERE to buy bombs? I don't see material in Market. I only need 27 or so ore pieces ...

1 Evolution chamber

======
ANSWER
=======
You must use all your bombs and exit then re-enter mine. You now see a pop-up for buying bombs. 10 bombs for 40 gold.
Bombs are not in the market evidently

skyharbor602
12-19-17, 10:31 AM
Mithril will be leaving the mine at update time of 10:30am PDT. The new mining dragon will be released at 2:30pm PDT.

CamileGame
12-19-17, 10:38 AM
Mithril will be leaving the mine at update time of 10:30am PDT. The new mining dragon will be released at 2:30pm PDT.
Thanks.
I saw where someone said they bought 10 bombs.
Do you know where I can buy bombs to finish. I'm sooo close & hate to lose him for less than 30 mor ore! It was a lot of work and time. lol

======
Edit update
-----------
Use all bombs then re-enter mine to see pop-up with option to buy
10 bombs.

Bastiaan0
12-19-17, 10:49 AM
Thanks.
I saw where someone said they bought 10 bombs.
Do you know where I can buy bombs to finish. I'm sooo close & hate to lose him for less than 30 mor ore! It was a lot of work and time. lol

Go to the mine, hit enter and you'll get a pop-up which allows you to buy bombs :)

CamileGame
12-19-17, 11:12 AM
Does leaving the mine mean we have to start crafting before he leaves? My spell shop is busy
I bought 20 bombs for 80 gold to mine the 30 pieces or so I needed.
Have 275 ore how long can I wait.. Do we get a day to craft?

kooky panda
12-19-17, 11:16 AM
Does leaving the mine mean we have to start crafting before he leaves? My spell shop is busy
I bought 20 bombs for 80 gold to mine the 30 pieces or so I needed.
Have 275 ore how long can I wait.. Do we get a day to craft?
You will need to start crafting before the dragon leaves the crafting shop. If you are in the middle of crafting when he leaves, you are okay.

CamileGame
12-19-17, 11:21 AM
Go to the mine, hit enter and you'll get a pop-up which allows you to buy bombs :)

Thanks see popup to buy 10 bombs for 40gold only after bombs are at zero
ALSO don't leave mine to craft Mithril until you use all the bombs you bought or game takes them from you.
Yes I just lost 8 bombs I paid $cash for & spell...

Plus I had to pay to make Spell shop available for Mithril (ouch)

CamileGame
12-19-17, 11:45 AM
You will need to start crafting before the dragon leaves the crafting shop. If you are in the middle of crafting when he leaves, you are okay.
Thank you for your expeditious reply 👍 I bought gold to buy bombs lol
I exited mine to craft him I had to use gold to speed up Spell shop (Chandelier dragon)

When I returned to mine my 8 bombs I bought were gone. Any idea how to get those back? Odd they're gone 0 bombs eh?

Camile

kooky panda
12-19-17, 11:52 AM
Thank you for your expeditious reply  I bought gold to buy bombs lol
I exited mine to craft him I had to use gold to speed up Spell shop (Chandelier dragon)

When I returned to mine my 8 bombs I bought were gone. Any idea how to get those back? Odd they're gone 0 bombs eh?

Camile
Please contact support for assistance with loss of bombs.

See support link in my signature.

CamileGame
12-20-17, 09:42 PM
I tried last time to get this, but only managed 100 parts before it expired. I was at level 90 or so at the time. It was a lot of work to get the drags evolved, to collect the bombs needed, to generate enough parts, etc. Now I?m at level 145, I have lots of drags, I can evolve continuously, etc.

So it depends on a few things, but I really appreciate the repeats as it levels the playing field for lower level players or folks who don?t spend gold, like me, lol.

FYI, I did the same with the last mining dragon, I only had 150 parts from the last time, so it finished up nicely. Cheers.

I understand you to say that the 100+ parts you had from the last mining, appeared in your craft shop when Mithril was reappeared in the mine this time? Thanks for letting us know because many people were saying we lose all the parts mined.