PDA

View Full Version : Help me, disappearing food

Unregistered
03-13-11, 09:08 AM
I cooked food but when I used "keep the food" in the manage option, the result was that all food on counters has disappeared.
How can I do to get it back?
tks

Unregistered
03-13-11, 10:10 AM
I have had a similar problem. I had all of my counters full of spaghetti, and I decided to change my floor color and when I reopened my restaurant all my food was gone.:( I have also accepted gifts form friends and gone to my gifts and there was nothing. What's up?

Sheadtiny
03-13-11, 01:38 PM
Same problem with me.. I have spentd two days getting food cooked so I could open for more than a couple hours without running out.. Tons of money and time out the door when I remodeled the floor and my food dissappeared

Unregistered
03-14-11, 02:31 PM
I have had a similar problem. I had all of my counters full of spaghetti, and I decided to change my floor color and when I reopened my restaurant all my food was gone.:( I have also accepted gifts form friends and gone to my gifts and there was nothing. What's up?
Did you put the counters in storage? My aunt found out if you have food on the counters and then put them in storage, that could be to problem