PDA

View Full Version : Help! Troll coins?

Bittygurl55
02-21-17, 08:35 AM
Ok so i just can not figure out how to get troll coins to trade for the sapphire. Will someone please tell me lol

ShibuyaCloth
02-21-17, 10:45 AM
Wait until their is a Monster Hunt event.

Alohatami
02-21-17, 12:48 PM
I have this quest sitting in my book as well. Troll coins are dropped by monsters, but only during a monster hunt event, which they haven't had for quite some time. There's also the Beast bane display in the decorations section of the market that is supposed to drop troll coins, but it is only available for purchase with gems. I really wish they'd have another monster hunt.

theeaphrodite
04-04-17, 02:47 AM
When is the Monster Hunt Event?
I did a search and not getting an answer. I read it's what will drop Troll Coins which I now need. Just got the Princess Lorelei Fountain quest and want to finish it. Clicking on it only takes me to the Crafting Shop but doesn't have an arrow showing me what to buy. Thanks.

cavegirl1
04-04-17, 03:18 AM
We don't know when they will have the next monster hunt. We are all (well, lots of us) hoping for one soon!

theeaphrodite
04-04-17, 04:13 AM
We don't know when they will have the next monster hunt. We are all (well, lots of us) hoping for one soon!

Its random. Okay, thanks. Me too. Would hate for this quest to be sitting for a long time :(