PDA

View Full Version : For those who have completed the Needs More Sparkle quest...

Alohatami
02-19-17, 08:48 PM
How long did it take you to gather the 25 gold nuggets needed to make the five sets of gold piping?

I'm looking for some hope that this quest won't be sitting around forever, because at the rate I've been finding nuggets lately, this task seems daunting. It probably doesn't help that I just zeroed out on nuggets making four helms for the games. 25 nuggets. *sigh* I'm all for challenging, but this falls under you've-got-to-be-kidding-me. This quest feels only slightly less impossible than the sapphires for Princess Lorelei, which I'll never get to make unless they decide to have more monster hunts.

DrP4ever
02-20-17, 03:31 AM
It took a very long time, collect on your mines every time you can. Upgrade them to level 5. And be patient.

rulerofjennyville
02-20-17, 04:07 AM
Wait until you're updating your fairy bulb and see how many living masks you need. You'll get there these quests take time.

rembetiko
02-20-17, 05:25 AM
Maybe half a year? I don't really remember, I put my attention on other tasks and when I saw (mostly by chance) that I have enough gold nuggets to craft another gold pipe I did it, but without much enthusiasm. It is one of those tasks that ****s every positive feeling towards a game because it is something to work on for a very, very long time and you cannot really do anything to speed it up (ok, besides in-app purchases. But then we could as well not play at all and buy something already finished instead).

Alohatami
02-20-17, 10:17 AM
Thank you for the replies - I appreciate the responses. I guess I will pick a different quest to actually work on, since this one has now been tossed to the whims of chance. I am so tired of chopping rocks, since I did a lot of that hoping to be able to get the nuggets to upgrade wedding chapel, and then to get nuggets for the games (when I did actually manage to get four). I've chopped about about a dozen rock outcroppings in the past few days, and my nugget count is holding fast at 0. There's challenging, and then there's tedious. Having to accumulate 25 nuggets is definitely the latter.

Edited to add: Oh my goodness! I just looked at upgrading my mines, and to upgrade my level 3 mine to level four, guess what it wants? A gold nugget! 😂😂😂😂😂