PDA

View Full Version : Getting booted off

lsloman
02-18-17, 10:20 PM
For the past few days, I have been getting booted off farm 2 very regularly. It happens if I am posting a message on my wall collecting from animals, visiting my neighbors, selling/buying etc. due to the increase in frequency, I thought that there may be an issue. I also seem to be expriencing lag time when I harvest crops and sometimes they'll skip and not get harvested, (if that makes sense) One of my nbrs today told me she was having the same problem. I play on a new iPad 2 air. my iOS is current version. I've tried to delete the game and reinstall. Anything else I can try? Thank you.

Rynetory2
02-19-17, 04:43 AM
When you say you are getting booted off, are you crashing to the home screen or do you get the Connection Error message? If you get the connection error message, please check your connection. You may like to try the suggestions under section Connection Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035)

If you are crashing to home screen, please make sure you have plenty of space on your device and close out other apps running in the background to help with device resources. Have a look at the suggestions under section Device Performance in the above link. Hope these helps.

oledoeeyes
03-08-17, 09:28 PM
I am also experiencing being booted off the game. It will just crash amytime it wants. I have 110 gigs free space, have closed all other apps emptied cache, restarted device. It only happens on farm story 2.

Carbuck
03-08-17, 11:00 PM
Add me to the list as well. I have just tried several times to get in and it doesn't even let me get past the logo screen. I have no connection issues as I can get into other games. I don't have anything else running in the background. Also the Valentines version hasn't been updated as I get automatic updates to the game. Could that be the problem?

Rynetory2
03-09-17, 06:50 AM
I am also experiencing being booted off the game. It will just crash amytime it wants. I have 110 gigs free space, have closed all other apps emptied cache, restarted device. It only happens on farm story 2.

Since you have lots of free space on your device, let's see if it could be due to your connection and/or device performance. Can you disconnect from internet on your device, switch off your modem and router for 3 mins, and back on, connect and start game? If your farm board is huge, with lots of animated decorations, pets, animals, etc, it takes up device resources. Try this and see if it works out.

Rynetory2
03-09-17, 06:54 AM
Add me to the list as well. I have just tried several times to get in and it doesn't even let me get past the logo screen. I have no connection issues as I can get into other games. I don't have anything else running in the background. Also the Valentines version hasn't been updated as I get automatic updates to the game. Could that be the problem?

I'm playing on Valentine version 2.6.4 on iOS 10.2.1 daily without issues since the release of this new version. Try clearing cache, disconnect from internet, restart your device, connect back and start game again. Please also check and update your game and iOS to latest version.

oledoeeyes
03-11-17, 10:17 PM
Yes I just unplugged my modem and rebooted it. ( although that was not going to fix the problem because all other games work properly. ) yes I have turned off wifi and back on. And all the other things I mentioned above. I am kicked off constantly and it is now getting irritating. Once again this is the only game that does it.

Rynetory2
03-12-17, 12:11 AM
Yes I just unplugged my modem and rebooted it. ( although that was not going to fix the problem because all other games work properly. ) yes I have turned off wifi and back on. And all the other things I mentioned above. I am kicked off constantly and it is now getting irritating. Once again this is the only game that does it.

Good that you have ruled out space and connectivity, there may be possibility of device memory and resources. Have you tried suggestions under section Device Performance Issues in What can I do to try to resolve my game issues? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88875-Please-read-this-before-posting-bug-reports&p=1301035&viewfull=1#post1301035) Depending on the size of your game board and level etc, some games require more resources. If you're still having issues after trying the suggestions, you can reach out to Support for personal one to one investigation. Good luck.