PDA

View Full Version : Darling Dragons - Lovelight

azucita
02-18-17, 11:00 AM
Hi,

I tried submitting a ticket about this, but it was closed and it referred me to the forums.

I did not get the Lovelight Dragon, I got my individual prizes but did not get the last community prize.

Can technical support please look into it?

THanks,

id: azucita

chloesisland
02-18-17, 01:30 PM
I didn't get Lovelight either. I hope Elsa or Kooky answer soon.

kooky panda
02-18-17, 02:56 PM
I did get mine. Try restarting your game, then check your storage again. If it is still missing, please let me know.

(moving to bug forum)

chloesisland
02-18-17, 03:38 PM
Hi Kooky.
I have restarted numerous times and still no Lovelight. I have also deleted the game and reinstalled and still no Lovelight. There is a problem when a number of players are missing the same item.

tammybfarm
02-18-17, 05:10 PM
I did not get lovelight either and I finished 3 days before the end.

kooky panda
02-18-17, 07:52 PM
Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us). You will receive an automatic email talking about checking the forum, but do not worry, an agent will respond later.

I will also report this issue.

kooky panda
02-19-17, 10:10 AM
Hey guys, your games were checked and you should have the dragon. Please restart your game again and check your storage. Be sure and hit the "all" button when checking your storage.

If you still cannot find the dragon, please submit a ticket to support for assistance.

chloesisland
02-19-17, 12:24 PM
Hey guys, your games were checked and you should have the dragon. Please restart your game again and check your storage. Be sure and hit the "all" button when checking your storage.

If you still cannot find the dragon, please submit a ticket to support for assistance.

Thank you Kooky. Yes the dragon has appeared and I got the pop up to say we finished the event.

kooky panda
02-19-17, 07:44 PM
Thank you Kooky. Yes the dragon has appeared and I got the pop up to say we finished the event.
Great!!! Thanks for updating!

azucita
02-20-17, 07:12 AM
yes Kooky i do have it now.
Many thanks!

kooky panda
02-20-17, 08:56 AM
Wonderful! :)

tammybfarm
02-20-17, 09:50 AM
Lovelight is still not showing up in my storage.

kooky panda
02-20-17, 10:37 AM
Lovelight is still not showing up in my storage.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us).