PDA

View Full Version : Too Hard to Earn Coins!!!

Unregistered
08-16-10, 06:13 PM
I think the main problem with city story is that it's too hard to make money. You get a mere twenty coins for cleaning, but other than that, none of your buildings are profitable. And if you actually want to make your city look nice, you have to use precious space to build roads and parks and things which don't make any money at all. I think that the solution to this problem is twofold. First, make all businesses not just factories, earn money, and make it possible to clean roads and other decorations. Also, by nature a city needs to be bigger than a farm, so you should make it cheaper to expand. A price increase of 100k for every expansion is much too steep. If you made those simple changes, I think City Storybwoild be much more interesting to play.

Ceckis
08-18-10, 08:30 AM
it doesn't matter what house or business you'll build, you still receive only 20 coins per washing time, plus it was easy to get new neighbors, but there is no point if they can only water property and not decoration stuff. In the end I have like 10 neighbors, and with 3, my whole city is all ready clean.

One more thing...too many products cost dollars, there should be more chances to just use coins. I agree too with WAY too expensive expansions!

Unregistered
08-20-10, 03:05 AM
It's way easy to make tons of $$$ in the game. Are you kidding!! All you have to do is put your factories to work. Here's a tip, start out with the free Popsicles and repeat over and over and get all it's s**** keys. You get bonuses and the process will go faster if you employ all your factories at once for the same product. When you can, get more factories.

Supervolcano
08-22-10, 12:47 AM
You now get $100 when you collect your clean building's star instead of the old $20.

Unregistered
08-22-10, 01:15 AM
You now get $100 when you collect your clean building's star instead of the old $20.

Beat me too it, just came in to post that.

Ellie
08-22-10, 02:21 AM

Same with houses now ! Thank you Team Lava

Supervolcano
08-22-10, 03:57 AM
Same with Parking Lots too ! I love you Team Lava

Roffl. There's a single reward amount for EVERY cleaned building (houses are buildings), as I said it was 20 coins and is now 100 across the board. Lol

Unregistered
08-22-10, 07:37 AM
We should get more than 100 coins for big houses and expensive buildings.

Also factories should be more profitable in a shorter amount of time.

You can do more for us Team Lava.

$8M for the statut of liberty! Do the math it is a lot of money or way to much time with the plant output.

Thanks

Unregistered
08-23-10, 03:24 AM
Other than an expensive purchase for some to save up for as a challenge does anyone actually care about having Lady Liberty in their cities? It's not as though we all want to make New York, or even Vegas and good luck making the bay area for the island with those rivers.