PDA

View Full Version : ★ Gold Mines haven't been dropping Gold items ★

Den8137259
02-16-17, 05:14 AM
Hi all ★

Wonder if you have noticed or is it just me?

Gold Mines haven't been dropping Gold items since the Leaderboard event?

Instead the mines drop silver - it's shiny, but it is not golden!

For info, the nuggets are the most limiting amongst the gold-related items .. that's the main purpose for us to buy n own these mines ..

PrincessCupOButter
02-16-17, 07:38 AM
Is it possible you have maxed out on golden eggs or golden apples? I find gold nuggets are the rarest drop of the three from the golden mines, and I often get just silver, coins and a banner saying I can't hold more gold apples or eggs.

Den8137259
02-16-17, 08:21 AM
★ princess (: umm i have been busy cooking the Tourney Helmet and thus used plenty of nuggets. My present nugget count is 31 pcs so it's not maxed (:

★ eggs yes they're maxed but not apples ..

cyndora
02-16-17, 09:20 AM
possible...sometimes i dont get anything on the drops and when i look i am maxed on apples , but need eggs and nuggets....so instead of dropping those it will say i am full on apples...? it would be great if it would drop what i needed instead of letting me know i have to wait 24 hours for another chance lol

FrostyFinn
02-16-17, 10:17 AM
I have spent the last week chopping rocks, collecting from my mines while using the elf boost for gold and all I have received in a week are two nuggets. Since starting this game over 3 years ago, I have never had 31 nuggets. Maxed on eggs tho. Lucky you! I would love to trade some eggs foe some nuggets. That would be amazing.

xtinem070672
02-16-17, 02:07 PM
I traded the buzzard 30 golden apples for one gold rune today. I'm always maxed on apples but low on eggs and nuggets. I'm w cyndora, drop what we need! Hahahaa riiiight!

SpiritWind00
02-16-17, 02:51 PM
I just collected from mine and got golden items from them all. If you didn't see it drop, check your inventory and also (as above) if you're maxed, you won't get the drop.

Can you collect tomorrow and confirm your drops and then if there is no issue, I'll close the thread. If there is, I'll move to bugs forum and you can submit a ticket to Support for an agent to check your game. Thanks.

rulerofjennyville
02-16-17, 04:35 PM
I got a gold nugget this morning.

Pinkstar226
02-16-17, 07:14 PM
Does anyone know when the gold mine might be available again? I didn't have enough gems to purchase last time, but I have a good amount now and I would love to have one!

Den8137259
02-17-17, 10:21 AM
Spirit Wind ★ I got a nugget this afternoon (:

SpiritWind00
02-17-17, 01:59 PM
Excellent! :) closing thread. For general talk about the golden mine, we can use that existing thread...