PDA

View Full Version : Listing rarity everywhere

keller63
01-24-15, 11:26 PM
Don't know if I'm missing something or if others have the same issues but it would be nice to have another way of seeing the rarity of your creatures.

So far the only way outside of any other feature to see the rarity is through the shop, but if the creature is no longer in the shop I can't find out its rarity without going into the breeding pen or clicking as if to send it into battle. It doesn't state it's rarity in the album or if you click on them in the habitats.

It's only a small thing really but I know for me It would certainly help out to keep track of what hybrids i have

thunderwell
01-25-15, 12:42 PM
This actually is a stellar idea.
A little letter by the name of the species perhaps will suffice.
C for Common, R for Rare and S for Super Rare.
I would like this implemented in Dragon Story, too.

rjazz
02-20-15, 10:29 AM
This would be great, because it's so hard to find if they are not breedable-it should be in their info that tells the little story about them.

sweetypies97
03-01-15, 12:29 PM
Yes please!

luna2cute
02-15-17, 01:46 AM
I find it difficult to check up on any animal to see how rare it is because it isn't listed when you tap on the animal and you have to go look at your battle screen or elsewhere to see.

Anyone else?

CuddlePuddlev2
06-27-17, 08:22 PM
I find it difficult to check up on any animal to see how rare it is because it isn't listed when you tap on the animal and you have to go look at your battle screen or elsewhere to see.

Anyone else?

Agree! Great idea and something I've been wanting but haven't thought to post.

kooky panda
06-28-17, 10:27 AM
That would be really helpful. I will pass this suggestion over!:)

luna2cute
06-30-17, 05:46 PM
Thx!