PDA

View Full Version : Update FEB 14,2017

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 06:29 PM
There's an update in app stores for game improvements and bug fixes on original version of game :)

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 06:39 PM
AND I still don't have a video feature :/ come on guys!

Alideh
02-14-17, 09:49 PM
I wonder what game improvements? Perhaps letting Android users know if a hit in the tournament was critical?
I just downloaded the most recent one and also no video add for me :/ Which is weird because my side has it but not my main :/ Hmm... maybe it also depends on account... the newer ones get them for sure and the older ones take more time to get the video option? Not sure just a guess...

Silverrain1
02-15-17, 12:52 PM
Ohhhhh! Bug fixes! Please please no more crashing!

AppieP
02-15-17, 01:51 PM
Can't they don't give us more info for the game improvements? It looks all the same for me. And what kind of bug's have they fixed. Luckily never had trouble with crashing.

Silverrain1
02-15-17, 02:22 PM
I'm desperate for a crashing fix or I'll have to stop playing soon. Crashing getting worse and my little tricks are not helping these days

Eluzyion
02-15-17, 02:50 PM
AppieP it all seems the same for me too, no video, no hit strength for android players, and still can't access on iOS tablet :/ so yea I agree Silverrain, the crashing/loading probs weren't fixed either so not sure what "improvements" we actually got :/

Eluzyion
02-15-17, 03:37 PM
Also the new birthstone habitat, Dawns rest.. I placed it next to the first one.. It shows up in the true love app but not in the original app we just updated! It's a blank spot with Amethyst prancing on it, when amethyst is evolving you can't see a thing.. I don't know if it'll fix or not!

Silverrain1
02-15-17, 04:17 PM
AppieP it all seems the same for me too, no video, no hit strength for android players, and still can't access on iOS tablet :/ so yea I agree Silverrain, the crashing/loading probs weren't fixed either so not sure what "improvements" we actually got :/

That's sad. There been a lot of us complaining so it is a common problem. U wld think it wld b a priority. My second account was also moving slowly just earlier. Hoping that was just a temporary thing.

Oh bad news about the habitat. I bought one and it placed ok. Can see it no problems. I don't have the pony yet tho but on my way.

Alideh
02-16-17, 03:26 AM
Ohhhhh! Bug fixes! Please please no more crashing!

Have you deleted more pictures, songs or things from your phone?
I hope it does get fixed for you.

Alideh
02-16-17, 03:27 AM
Also the new birthstone habitat, Dawns rest.. I placed it next to the first one.. It shows up in the true love app but not in the original app we just updated! It's a blank spot with Amethyst prancing on it, when amethyst is evolving you can't see a thing.. I don't know if it'll fix or not!

Try closing the app and then reopening it, and give it some time like a few minutes. When I downloaded the new one most of my habitats were missing and same for my animals. After a few minutes they were all back and little by little did they appear again.

Eluzyion
02-16-17, 03:45 AM
Try closing the app and then reopening it, and give it some time like a few minutes. When I downloaded the new one most of my habitats were missing and same for my animals. After a few minutes they were all back and little by little did they appear again.

I have, multiple times :( it's the only thing not showing up. I bought it in the true love app, but nothing has ever been an issue showing up in the original before now. You should see it in both apps. I've moved it (you can see the green squares highlighted to move) placed it, moved it back...I've tried everything I can think of :/

Rynetory2
02-16-17, 04:57 AM
I have, multiple times :( it's the only thing not showing up. I bought it in the true love app, but nothing has ever been an issue showing up in the original before now. You should see it in both apps. I've moved it (you can see the green squares highlighted to move) placed it, moved it back...I've tried everything I can think of :/

Try deleting your game app and reinstalling it. This will redownload the graphics to your device and hopefully you will be able to see those invisible items. Let your game settles for 3 minutes after starting it for the first time after reinstallation; you'll see the graphics appearing gradually. Hope this works for you.

Silverrain1
02-16-17, 06:11 AM
Have you deleted more pictures, songs or things from your phone?
I hope it does get fixed for you.

I no longer have any songs on my iPhone and very few pics! Plus, this is the only app on it!
Thanks for the advice tho!

HappyHeartBakery
02-16-17, 07:15 AM
I no longer have any songs on my iPhone and very few pics! Plus, this is the only app on it!
Thanks for the advice tho!

Right there with you Silverrain1!
This is an ongoing issue - that never seems to be properly addressed. People try to assist with well meaning suggestions, but until you have the incessant crashing (& can't even open the game without deleting and re-installing every time + all the other many 'fixes') you really can't understand how annoying this ongoing issue is. Promise I am not trying to yell at anyone making helpful suggestions - its just GRRR to the game/S8 for not addressing this Very common complaint among many players. I should not have to remove Everything else from my 'not that old' devise that works fine with everything else Just to play this game. I just want to be able to play:(
Sorry Rant over

Eluzyion
02-16-17, 07:58 AM
Right there with you Silverrain1!
This is an ongoing issue - that never seems to be properly addressed. People try to assist with well meaning suggestions, but until you have the incessant crashing (& can't even open the game without deleting and re-installing every time + all the other many 'fixes') you really can't understand how annoying this ongoing issue is. Promise I am not trying to yell at anyone making helpful suggestions - its just GRRR to the game/S8 for not addressing this Very common complaint among many players. I should not have to remove Everything else from my 'not that old' devise that works fine with everything else Just to play this game. I just want to be able to play:(
Sorry Rant over

I'm right there with you guys..

Rynetory2
02-16-17, 08:01 AM
@ Silverrain1, HappyHeartBakery - Please see my reply to your bug posts in the Bugs & Issues forum. Let's continue the discussion there so this thread can return to original topic. Thanks. :)

Eluzyion
02-18-17, 02:06 AM
Try deleting your game app and reinstalling it. This will redownload the graphics to your device and hopefully you will be able to see those invisible items. Let your game settles for 3 minutes after starting it for the first time after reinstallation; you'll see the graphics appearing gradually. Hope this works for you.

I was hesitant about clearing cache or reinstalling because my game has loading/crashing problems with all the graphics, if it had to load them all from scratch instead of having them cached it may have been too much and I wouldn't be able to load so decided to wait and they fixed it, I can see it now :) thank you for the advice though!

Rynetory2
02-18-17, 02:14 AM
Glad to hear that you are able to see it now. :) I had the same issues as you when I was playing on my older device previously. The image showed up after hours later. Thanks for your update. Cheers.