PDA

View Full Version : Pony but no zodiac?

hutchyy12345
02-14-17, 05:07 PM
Amethyst pony now up but no February zodiac. Will we not have it or will it come later? I only need Leo but hoping they will all be available.

[S8] Regina
02-14-17, 05:39 PM
Amethyst pony now up but no February zodiac. Will we not have it or will it come later? I only need Leo but hoping they will all be available.

The February zodiac will come soon :)

Clark_Wayne
02-14-17, 07:36 PM

never ask for 2 goal lines together ! you would become mad running after 2 animals at the same time LOL

Alideh
02-14-17, 09:44 PM
never ask for 2 goal lines together ! you would become mad running after 2 animals at the same time LOL

lol agreed XD
Also I saw Regina posted that it is coming,(Thank you Regina for letting us know :D ) but I also remember another Storm8 employee posted in one of the other zodiac threads that we would have a chance for "SOME" of them.
I can't remember what thread it was in... but I do remember reading that. I just really hope we get the Leo and the Libra again.

GreytMom
02-15-17, 01:25 PM
I'm guessing it will come out around the 21st. Hope not until then because there's already too many challenges going on at the same time.