PDA

View Full Version : More farms

topoliner
02-13-17, 10:05 AM
I would suggest you give us the possibility to buy more farms as it is practically impossible to make enough food for all the dragons with only 7 farms (limit given) especially if you reach high levels (120 and more). It should be possibile to buy extra farms every certain numbers of levels in order to be able to prepare enough food for an increasing number of dragons.

Neilisha
03-23-17, 08:33 PM
I would like to know why it's not possible to have more than 7 fields for planting food why after every player pass level 100 they don't get access to another 7 fields this would help a lot because after each level you gain another habitat which can most likely accommodate 3 dragons. Come on be reasonable and put this in for your millions of players we want to be able to raise our dragons to higher levels so we need more food please please please it's very difficult not having more food for the amount of dragons we have

1ch1ps
03-27-17, 03:20 AM
Having more farms would be wonderful. The Imp quest of the past week you have to raise two dragons over level 11. If you keep doing the quest and the Bongo, you can't grow enough food.

Another suggestion is give us higher levels to grown....1,000. After all the ice kingdom you have the choice to grow 1000 units for $380,000. Why can't we have the same on the main side? Maybe 2500 for $500,000?

I think having the higher amounts would give you a fighting chance to finish.

Also, instead of hatching a dragon that costs gems, how about breeding with one instead? Or make it dragons that cost Dragon money (that we've collected from dragons) to purchase.