PDA

View Full Version : Food Lost when storing counter?

centosan
03-13-11, 01:08 AM
I ACCIDENTALLY stored my mocha counter while making some major changes to my bakery and BAM 20,000 lemon pies were GONE! INSTANTLY, AND I DON'T GET THE COINS FOR THEM!!! It sort of pissed me off, because I needed the hundred thousand or so coins I get from the pies to make some more changes. Does anyone know a fix for this?

julia3032
03-13-11, 03:09 AM
Well, as you now know, you can't store counters with food on them as you will lose all your food. Just like with everything else in TL's games, there is no remedy for it or a ways to get your coins back. But with the daily bonus coins...(one day I got 1100 coins) and selling your other food, you should recover your coins quickly enough to make your renovations. I know it doesn't make up for the loss of coins, but most of us are losing coins, food, etc, every day with out of sync errors.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 02:00 PM
Unfortunately, that's right. I lost 41,000 cupcakes with my mistake of hitting my counter and was pissed, but you can't get them back.

centosan
03-13-11, 11:03 PM
I wish TL would implement a warning before this happens. Like "do you wish to proceed, because if you do you will lose the food on the counter". Instead TL invests on warnings in Gem spending/buying, "oh you ran out of coins why dont you buy some gems for $x.xx and trade em for coins".