PDA

View Full Version : Have the Mines Been Made Bigger??

deadpixel
02-11-17, 03:58 AM
:confused:

Just went in to mine for Dragons and Land but the mines seem to have gotten bigger.

Did S8 make the mines bigger or was I imagining things? I don't remember the explorable areas reaching the ropes on the left or the dragon on the right.

FireballFarm
02-11-17, 05:10 AM
The ropes and yellow dragon have definitely always been there...but something has felt/looked different about the mine since the last update. I don't know what it is.:confused: Maybe the pattern of the rocks in the background is different?
I've noticed my 4 primary bombing spots/blast holes look different, somehow, in how far apart they appear to be from one another and the edges of the mine. Like they are now off-centered or something. I always make a box-shape, with the two mushrooms as two of the corners, and it just looks slightly different now...but I cannot pinpoint exactly how or why.

I'm sure about the yellow dragon because I've always thought he looks kinda weird (side effects from radiation exposure is my little head-canon for him). And, I almost always bomb up in the top left corner, so I've noticed the ropes before...but, for some reason, I keep thinking there was a red dragon on the left-hand side of the mine- not recently, but maybe a few months ago??

D_Raho
02-11-17, 06:53 AM
They stretched the grid more in all directions. It's still a 7 x 10, though.

You just have to learn your new zones relative to the picture as it is viewed on your device.

On on my iPad mini, for example, these are my new starting points.

They've done this before, if I'm not mistaken. And I got used to it pretty quickly. Since I use different devices with different aspect ratios, I'm used to having to learn different grid zones quite often.

Clark_Wayne
02-11-17, 11:45 AM
yes they changed again the mine bombs size !
i was so used to the small size that it took me a few bombs to get used to this new size !

[S8] Elsa
02-13-17, 12:40 PM
We patched an issue in the latest version update where iPad Pro players had the mine in a much smaller surface area. This may be the change that you're noticing. :)

Clark_Wayne
02-13-17, 10:06 PM
Elsa;1396380']We patched an issue in the latest version update where iPad Pro players had the mine in a much smaller surface area. This may be the change that you're noticing. :)
but this time the area is really BIG ><

Exeroth
02-14-17, 01:47 AM
On my iPhone 5s it definitely seems bigger. Almost like the grid has more spaces- I actually used a bomb and got nothing for the first time since the mine first came out o:

Clark_Wayne
02-14-17, 10:41 AM
On my iPhone 5s it definitely seems bigger. Almost like the grid has more spaces- I actually used a bomb and got nothing for the first time since the mine first came out o:
i play on ipad air 2 and the grid goes to the deep bottom : when the stuff is there , i can't see how many food or coins i got. i have to wait the end screen to know my reward