View Full Version : Dragon Roll - 2017 Feb 11

[S8] Regina
02-10-17, 12:36 PM
SPIN TO WIN DRAGON ROLL!

Level 10+ | Minimum Game Version iOS/Android 1.3 | Ends 2/17/17

https://imgur.com/KwE3EYW.png

Buttercup0001
02-10-17, 01:24 PM
I like the Dragon Roll and hoping I spin it.
1st spin got me a FlyerFox.
2nd spin, coins.
3rd spin, Sappy Sappling tree.
4th spin, Dragon Roll yay ;)

Alideh
02-10-17, 01:39 PM
I really want that Autumn animal,
I see the Timbear, Flyer Fox, Autumn animal (Anyone know the name) and the Dragon Roll.

Lol I laughed when I saw the Sushi Roll XD definitely something new.
I am not a dragon fan so I'm hoping I get the Autumn animal and the Flyer fox (In case it ends up being a goal animal that you need to hatch in the future)
Already have the bear so hopefully I don't get another one since I don't have space, also hoping for apples.

1st Spin : Coins
Trying really hard to remember what I got yesterday but can't XD
3rd Spin : 2k Apples

supermaay
02-10-17, 02:08 PM
My spin results:

1. Dragon Roll (Bingo. It never happened before). Spin-to-win 1 - coins; Spin-to-win - 2,000 apples
2. 5 runes. Spin-to-win - coins; Spin-to-win - coins
3. 2000 apples. Spin-to-win - Flyerfox; Spin-to-win - Heart sign
4. 2 Heart signs. Spin-to-win - 2000 apples; Spin-to-win - 7500 apples
5. 2000 apples. Spin-to-win - coins; Spin-to-win - coins
6. Coins. Spin-to-win - 5000 apples; Spin-to-win - coins
7. 2000 apples. Spin-to-win - 5 runes; Spin-to-win - coins

A lot of coins in event.

MaribouMay
02-10-17, 04:44 PM
I really want that Autumn animal,
I see the Timbear, Flyer Fox, Autumn animal (Anyone know the name) and the Dragon Roll.

Lol I laughed when I saw the Sushi Roll XD definitely something new.
I am not a dragon fan so I'm hoping I get the Autumn animal and the Flyer fox (In case it ends up being a goal animal that you need to hatch in the future)
Already have the bear so hopefully I don't get another one since I don't have space, also hoping for apples.

The Autumn animal is Harvest Hoarder, 11 hrs on nest, 16 hrs evolve, Autumn-Earth.

Alideh
02-10-17, 10:45 PM
The Autumn animal is Harvest Hoarder, 11 hrs on nest, 16 hrs evolve, Autumn-Earth.

Thank you so much for this!

JanineQuinty
02-11-17, 04:31 AM
I love the dragon, so cute. I mostly win the grand prize because we get 2 extra spins per day.
For everyone who doesn't know: watch a video and get an extra spin, you can watch it again so two extra spins. The timer goes back to 22 hours.
Hopefully it's gonna work this time too.

GreytMom
02-11-17, 08:47 AM
Boo. I'm not getting the extra spins on the wheel this time around. My ads are still giving me food.

Silverrain1
02-11-17, 09:09 AM
Can't remember what my first prize was.
Also not getting any video clips just now so can't try for extra

Clark_Wayne
02-11-17, 11:43 AM
Boo. I'm not getting the extra spins on the wheel this time around. My ads are still giving me food.

yes if you are using your ads for food, you won't be able to get extra spin.
i always spare my ads for extra spins

sparklegirly
02-11-17, 07:34 PM
I just realized that a dragon roll has avocado on top, which explains the green dragon! 😄🥑 So cute I hope I land on one!

Yay I landed on one with today's spin! Egg is on the nest now with an incubation time of 18 hours. Evolution time is 19 hours. The dragon rolls the sushi like the Halloweasel rolls the pumpkin!
https://i.imgur.com/IBMKVTd.jpg

diamonaydreamerd
02-11-17, 08:34 PM
Progress so far:
1. Sappy Sappling Tree
2. Dragon Roll (Yippee!)
3.Sappy Sappling Tree
4. 7500 Apples

I don't get any videos for extra spins not sure if it's because I am on android or what. I used to get them for gems but I haven't seen the videos for a while now.

luna2cute
02-11-17, 10:34 PM
So far...

1. Coins
2. Coins
3. Harvest hoarder

Sheeba8188
02-12-17, 09:49 AM
When you wait 24 hours for the next spin and get 2 heart signs :mad:

GreytMom
02-12-17, 11:16 AM
yes if you are using your ads for food, you won't be able to get extra spin.
i always spare my ads for extra spins
Thanks. I see now that I can use it for either, I hadn't realized that.

Sakrysta
02-12-17, 12:44 PM
I'm torn because I always want the new animals, but I think the sushi roll is really silly. Not too fond of the Halloweasel either. I already have the other animals, so mostly hoping for food and runes this time, though I wouldn't object to adding to my storage. LOL

poofyena
02-12-17, 02:02 PM
Not having any luck with this spin to win. All my spins have been coins. Including my video spins.

luna2cute
02-12-17, 05:54 PM
When you wait 24 hours for the next spin and get 2 heart signs :mad:

Boo! Better luck next time!!

spyd61
02-12-17, 09:06 PM
First spin hit the Dragon! Not sure of elements though.

Phoenix406
02-12-17, 10:04 PM
I got 2 Flyer Foxes today, back to back. I *really* want the Dragon Roll and Runes.

hugpete
02-13-17, 05:46 PM
Did the "Watch and spin" twice and got the wrong prize twice! What?!?! :(

Monichiwa
02-13-17, 08:35 PM
I got the Dragon Roll on my second try so I'm extremely happy because I really like it, it's so original and cute! :o But just for curiosity's sake (or for following wheels ;)), where do you find those videos that give you extra spins? I've been playing the game for a while and I've never had any notice of them. I'm on Android btw.

AppieP
02-14-17, 11:25 AM
After a few spins for runes and apples got my first animal spin. The Harvest Hoarder.

magicsparklefire
02-14-17, 02:52 PM
I love the dragon, so cute. I mostly win the grand prize because we get 2 extra spins per day.
For everyone who doesn't know: watch a video and get an extra spin, you can watch it again so two extra spins. The timer goes back to 22 hours.
Hopefully it's gonna work this time too.

Where do we find the videos to watch for the bonus? Is this some recent update that I need to download? Can anyone post a screen shot of where to click? Thanks!

Phoenix406
02-14-17, 03:40 PM
@magicsparkefire The option to watch videos is to the right of the spinning wheel, right under the option to buy a spin.

Alideh
02-14-17, 04:48 PM
I got a Flyerfox today so yay :D I was hoping for that one and the Autumn animal. Really hope I get the Autumn animal in one of the next spins.

deadpixel
02-15-17, 01:01 AM
Got really lucky today :D

Managed to spin the wheel to get this and also get a 21 hour timer in the den for a XO Ox.

themusicloverme
02-16-17, 03:20 AM
just landed on the dragon roll! I got so surprised bc I've been getting the prize beside it (I think it was the heart sign, I can't really remember). thanks, s8!

aprilbluebird
02-16-17, 03:40 AM
I have two Dragon Rolls now, hah. Unfortunately it's not my favourite. Hoping for that autumn animal too, though!

kukeleku111
02-16-17, 02:07 PM
So, I am wondering how to get the video..?

aprilbluebird
02-16-17, 02:49 PM

The option to watch a video will only appear if you can watch one to earn food. It refreshes every 24 hours :)

kooky panda
02-16-17, 02:50 PM
The video feature is not offered to everyone. If you have the feature you would see at the bottom an option to view video.

Silverrain1
02-16-17, 02:52 PM
Very, very angry right now. So my timer said 21 hours and however many mins left. Then I got 2 video spins. First spin gave me a flyer fox. Second spin spun and spun and then said come bk later. I came back, I can't get my spin and I'm back up to the full wait time so I won't get my final spin either. Very sad.

AppieP
02-16-17, 03:30 PM
That's too bad and sadly on the same time. I know your frustration Silverrain1. I don't have the opportunity to watch a video. So i need to do it with the daily spin. I only have the luck to spin the Harvest Hoarder, further food and coins and deco. Better luck next time. Only 1 spin to go (for me)

Lisa0107
02-16-17, 04:13 PM
Not a single animal this time. I really wanted the squirrel and the dragon roll. But I did get apples several times so that is good

Phoenix406
02-16-17, 11:33 PM
I'm breeding a Dream Bat for the Amethyst Pony goal, So that means I "saved" almost 200 gems, right? Blew them on the spinning wheel trying for a Dragon Roll. Got food, runes, and 2 more Flyer Foxes (I already spun for 2 earlier). Ugh! Does anyone feel like the wheel is somehow "fixed" or gets "stuck?"

saucysammis
02-17-17, 11:31 AM
I've noticed that the video offers pop up each day after the update time...as in: if my spin is available earlier than update time I will spin (of course) but the offer won't appear until after the update hour. If the offer is there but I haven't timed up to my regular spin I will wait for the regular spin, otherwise it is lost. I too have at times lost an extra spin due to video not loading....but still it's not as bad as the mining glitch that makes earned runes and etc roll back and disappear but isn't a true rollback glitch because it doesn't revert to having the spent mines.

Back on topic, I rolled 2 dragon rolls in a row yesterday and already have the other animals so that is a plus. I didn't get any runes this time which, again, runes. Wish it was easier when there are so many sale and limited habitats to make room for.

supermaay
02-17-17, 11:53 AM
I'm breeding a Dream Bat for the Amethyst Pony goal, So that means I "saved" almost 200 gems, right? Blew them on the spinning wheel trying for a Dragon Roll. Got food, runes, and 2 more Flyer Foxes (I already spun for 2 earlier). Ugh! Does anyone feel like the wheel is somehow "fixed" or gets "stuck?"

I think the topic of how spin decides to stop has been discussed in this forum before. The prevalent theory is that the outcome of the spin is determined at or right before your figure releases the wheel. I won't say the spin result is fixed but it's close. If you look at the spin closely, the speed of wheel rotation is not even, i.e., not smoothly decelerating to stop. Anyway, the wheel will decide the outcome, not how you spin the wheel. Don't try to outplay the wheel because you cannot beat the system. You get what you get.

JanineQuinty
02-17-17, 12:22 PM
I didn't manage to get the dragon and I did spin the wheel 3 times a day :(

LauraGSJK
02-17-17, 12:55 PM
I've noticed that the video offers pop up each day after the update time...as in: if my spin is available earlier than update time I will spin (of course) but the offer won't appear until after the update hour. If the offer is there but I haven't timed up to my regular spin I will wait for the regular spin, otherwise it is lost. I too have at times lost an extra spin due to video not loading....but still it's not as bad as the mining glitch that makes earned runes and etc roll back and disappear but isn't a true rollback glitch because it doesn't revert to having the spent mines.

Back on topic, I rolled 2 dragon rolls in a row yesterday and already have the other animals so that is a plus. I didn't get any runes this time which, again, runes. Wish it was easier when there are so many sale and limited habitats to make room for.

Hi. For me, my videos are available 24 hours after I last watched them. So, if I watch them at reset time and the next day at 6 am, the next day they won't be available to me until 6 am.

gramland
02-17-17, 01:02 PM
I managed to win the Dragon Roll on my second free spin a couple of days ago...it never showed up in my storage. Still waiting for a reply from email I sent to support. I tried to win it again and wasted all of my gems. I am so disappointed.

LauraGSJK
02-17-17, 03:07 PM
I managed to win the Dragon Roll on my second free spin a couple of days ago...it never showed up in my storage. Still waiting for a reply from email I sent to support. I tried to win it again and wasted all of my gems. I am so disappointed.

Hi. So very sorry you are having trouble. There is now a form to submit. Storm 8 changed the way they handle interactions awhile ago. Here is the link: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I hope you get your Dragon Roll back. :)

gramland
02-18-17, 01:53 AM
Thank you for link. Dragon Roll is now in my storage!!

LauraGSJK
02-18-17, 11:01 AM
Thank you for link. Dragon Roll is now in my storage!!

Yay!!! I'm very happy for you. Thanks for letting me know. :)

fwlzzzg
02-18-17, 11:50 AM
I didn't get the dragon roll on my main account but my second acc got three and my 3rd acc got two :D

LauraGSJK
02-18-17, 11:43 PM
I didn't get the dragon roll on my main account but my second acc got three and my 3rd acc got two :D

Wow! Congratulations! I wish there was a way we could trade animals. I may have extras you would want in exchange for a Dragon Roll. I'm very happy for you and everyone else that won one. Sorry you didn't get a Dragon Roll on your main account.

fwlzzzg
02-19-17, 02:26 AM
Wow! Congratulations! I wish there was a way we could trade animals. I may have extras you would want in exchange for a Dragon Roll. I'm very happy for you and everyone else that won one. Sorry you didn't get a Dragon Roll on your main account.

Thank you ! And yeah I wish that was possible too :D I just don't think S8 would make that possible 'cause that would make the game a lot easier ://

Phoenix406
09-08-17, 12:24 PM
Dragon Roll is probably the animal I want 2nd most. I was unable to win him on the first spin to win back in February, even though I used a couple hundred gems to buy extra spins. This time around I actually have 2 FFS games, and again, neither one managed to get the Dragon Roll. I used a few gems on each one to buy extra spins and mainly got the Sappy Sapling over and over again. So disappointed because I *really* want this one.

JanineQuinty
09-22-17, 12:55 AM
This time I managed to win dragon roll and he is in my habitat now :)