PDA

View Full Version : Darling Dragons - World Event! (ends Feb 17)

[S8] Regina
02-10-17, 11:31 AM
DARLING DRAGONS WORLD EVENT!

Level 17+ | Minimum Game Version iOS 2.5/Android 2.3.1.6 | Ends 2/17/17

https://imgur.com/IThk9NB.png

amerirish
02-10-17, 11:40 AM
OMG, how many events can we possibly handle at once? :eek:

Love Letter Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart White Red
Habitat: Passion Pit, White Meadow, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 14 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

Cutie Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Heart Pink White
Habitat: Passion Pit, Pink Prairie, White Meadow
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,600 Gold
Incubation: 16 hours
Exp Gained: 5 Exp

Lovelight Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Yellow Red
Habitat: Yellow Plateau, Red Rocks
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 500 Gold
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 75 Exp

Sweethearts Grotto

Type: Habitat
Level: 10
Dragon Capacity: 3
Coin Capacity: 7,200 Coin
Cost: 200 Gold
Sells for: 5,200 Coin
Build Time : None
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

lenasdinner
02-10-17, 11:40 AM
Darling Dragons

Individual Prizes

Rose Archway 25 Love Arrow
True Love Tree 250 Love Arrow
Sweethearts Grotto 650 Love Arrow
Love Letter Dragon 1,100 Love Arrow
Cutie Dragon 1,600 Love Arrow

Community Prizes

Kissing Dragons 30,000,000 Love Arrow
Cupid Dragon Statue 75,000,000 Love Arrow
Lovelight Dragon 130,000,000 Love Arrow

so happy about love letter.....and the Sweethearts Grotto habitat

AuroraLava
02-10-17, 11:53 AM
Usually the first item gives you tokens..however the rose archway is just decoration this time? I placed mine but it does not have a timer.:(

lenasdinner
02-10-17, 11:56 AM
Usually the first item gives you tokens..however the rose archway is just decoration this time? I placed mine but it does not have a timer.:(

this time,besides nests,farms and evolution temple, bredding with your dragons gives you 2x bonus for this event .....

AuroraLava
02-10-17, 12:02 PM
this time,besides nests,farms and evolution temple, bredding with your dragons gives you 2x bonus for this event .....

Oh, thanks for letting me know!!! I guess I will place the archway in the junkyard/storage.

Florr06
02-10-17, 12:11 PM
Lovely dragons and habitats and it seems even the final prize is manageable ;)

9krm
02-10-17, 12:21 PM
What's on the cutie dragon's head?

PinkBubbles75
02-10-17, 01:34 PM
Can't say I was expecting a world event during a tales & a tourney. It's easy to see why people are overwhelmed with all the back-to-back events especially when they hit us with 3 at once... I like the 2 individual prize dragons & I will try to get them along with the grand prize for the tales... Good luck to everyone juggling these events along with real life priorities

katali119
02-10-17, 02:24 PM
I'm a little confused, are the points available for this not for doing what everyone is already doing anyway? Especially during a tales, surely everyone is fairly busy with planting and breeding?

Clark_Wayne
02-10-17, 02:27 PM
i'm wrong or LoveLetter and Lovelight are old released dragons ? i think there was a LoveLetter as spin wheel grand prize

njbhugjjgnj
02-10-17, 03:02 PM
I rather have the fountain pictured for the community prize instead of the statue......

lenasdinner
02-10-17, 03:06 PM
i'm wrong or LoveLetter and Lovelight are old released dragons ? i think there was a LoveLetter as spin wheel grand prize

yes true,Love letter is from the last years spin to win,during the valentine time,and Lovelight is from Love At First Flight World Event in 2015.

Clark_Wayne
02-10-17, 03:11 PM
yes true,Love letter is from the last years spin to win,during the valentine time,and Lovelight is from Love At First Flight World Event in 2015.

then that's good :) didn't get loveletter with the spin wheel :)
thx ;)

lenasdinner
02-10-17, 03:22 PM
then that's good :) didn't get loveletter with the spin wheel :)
thx ;)

same here:p,very happy to get it this time.
don't have Lovelight eather since I wasen't playing DS back than (started maybe a month later) and that was first android world event.

Denfarm9
02-10-17, 03:46 PM
I am confused as someone just mentioned overlapping with tales ?!? I was not aware there was a tales happening right now!! My phone or my game must be messed up!?!??

lildvil
02-10-17, 04:09 PM
Although I'm grateful to storm8 for many things...I'm getting tired of overlapping events & such short times to complete them..I really wish they'd go bk to doing events like they use to which were a bit longer (month)..they can still do updates just don't make them events. Go bk to the once a month event system...I always use to look forward to them...now it makes it seems like we are suppose to do nothing but play the game have no life outside of it..or use gold. I can't afford to spend real money, sorry I'm not rich...I'm also sorry for this rant but it had to be said.

Jewelnan
02-10-17, 04:10 PM
Oh great! A sweetheart dragon to match my other one! Just what I need. And so far no double points on farm either.
It's great though that we have a pretty habitat,yay

bakerystoe
02-10-17, 04:58 PM
Nice prizes!

Gladiola8
02-10-17, 05:11 PM

And.......some of the decorations ie.true love tree, Cupid dragon statue, kissing dragons, the rose archway too I think are old. I have them still sitting in the storage.

Den8137259
02-10-17, 06:25 PM
★ help , I couldn't find my Rose Archway in the storeroom list :p

★ combed through the non-alphabetical n unsorted storeroom list twice , nothing and no where seen ..

It's not even there! ★ TL/S8 please help , ty ★

// did another search party attempt, found it (: :o

goddard7006
02-10-17, 09:57 PM
Only 2X for breeding click on the i next to timer and you'll see what gives you arrows

Exeroth
02-10-17, 10:35 PM
Really wish we could get that heart fountain like in the picture as apposed to the cupid dragon statue. It's a cute statue and all but I already have one from 2015... I wouldn't be upset had it not been in the picture :/

ksbmommy
02-11-17, 05:26 AM
It's still early here but if my math is correct, this one is really doable. I'll double check it when I get a chance to get in excel. I don't have any of these dragons, so I'm excited for this event!

savage_mel
02-11-17, 09:47 AM
I don't mind when they overlap a community event with a leaderboard since the task are pretty much the same. But during a tales?? I've got a genie on my nest that I can't hatch until tomorrow. That's two whole wasted days for that nest! And I try not to do too much evolving during tales so I'm sure I have enough food to meet the requirements. They just keep making things harder and harder

ccorbett4
02-11-17, 12:54 PM
I don't mind when they overlap a community event with a leaderboard since the task are pretty much the same. But during a tales?? I've got a genie on my nest that I can't hatch until tomorrow. That's two whole wasted days for that nest! And I try not to do too much evolving during tales so I'm sure I have enough food to meet the requirements. They just keep making things harder and harder

Plus, to make sure you have enough food for the tales, you're plowing ahead on 1-hr rushrooms...but during a community event you're focused on avoiding wasted time, so you do a lot of 5-hr, 8-hr, and 20-hr planting.

savage_mel
02-11-17, 04:19 PM
Plus, to make sure you have enough food for the tales, you're plowing ahead on 1-hr rushrooms...but during a community event you're focused on avoiding wasted time, so you do a lot of 5-hr, 8-hr, and 20-hr planting.
Yes! This too! The focus of each of these events is so different, it's almost impossible to do them simultaneously

missbandette
02-12-17, 01:12 PM
I love all the Valentine stuff! Even though I have all the decor and dragons except for the last one, I'm still happy to get more. I do agree with a couple others that have said they'd rather have the fountain in the picture, it wld be something I don't have. The Cupid statue was a timer for a past valentine event I believe. I hope I can get enough for the last one since she's the only one I don't have.

jaymieb2
02-12-17, 11:07 PM
Darling Dragons

Individual Prizes

Rose Archway 25 Love Arrow
True Love Tree 250 Love Arrow
Sweethearts Grotto 650 Love Arrow
Love Letter Dragon 1,100 Love Arrow
Cutie Dragon 1,600 Love Arrow

Community Prizes

Kissing Dragons 30,000,000 Love Arrow
Cupid Dragon Statue 75,000,000 Love Arrow
Lovelight Dragon 130,000,000 Love Arrow

so happy about love letter.....and the Sweethearts Grotto habitat

Holy Cow!!! I can actually complete this event! Lately, I have not been able to complete the final task on SO MANY events!

Am looking forward to actually receiving the final dragon this time! WOO HOO!

D_Raho
02-13-17, 05:40 AM
They replaced the Cupid Dragon Statue with the proper Fountain Of Love that was pictured earlier.

maryamhjm
02-13-17, 06:39 AM
Has anyone else noticed getting 2 arrows for fireapples but only 1 for rushrooms?

njbhugjjgnj
02-13-17, 07:26 AM
They replaced the Cupid Dragon Statue with the proper Fountain Of Love that was pictured earlier.. Cupid dragon statue is still there on my account......

katali119
02-13-17, 07:40 AM
. Cupid dragon statue is still there on my account......

Have you got over 800 yet? It still looked like the cupid statue for me a moment ago, bu when I reached the 800 apples and the prizes unlocked it turned into the fountain!

katali119
02-13-17, 07:40 AM
Has anyone else noticed getting 2 arrows for fireapples but only 1 for rushrooms?

Nope, just harvested a mixture of the two, they all gave me just one arrow, I went super slow to check :) Maybe you got a good glitch lol

njbhugjjgnj
02-13-17, 07:43 AM
Have you got over 800 yet? It still looked like the cupid statue for me a moment ago, bu when I reached the 800 apples and the prizes unlocked it turned into the fountain!

I haven't, I'm a few hundred from 800. Thank you for answering back so quickly :)

maryamhjm
02-13-17, 07:51 AM
Nope, just harvested a mixture of the two, they all gave me just one arrow, I went super slow to check :) Maybe you got a good glitch lol

Didn't last long though, just checked and got 1 arrow, so maybe a glitch

Den8137259
02-13-17, 10:03 AM
★ I think the points accumulation this time round is extremely and excruciating slow without the boosters.

★ normally I would have been down to the community events by now, is TL doing an experiment on us again? :|

FieldsLikeB
02-13-17, 11:52 AM
Just finished this event. Can't resist the boosted breeding. Got a dragon I'm chasing.

Saved all my dragons from last two events and the Bride and Groom value pack to hatch during the next LB.

jaymieb2
02-14-17, 04:19 AM
Gah! Harvesting from farms quickly - nowherenear the edge of my screen, and it changed to the event page. I just spent 52 gold reach the first dragon. aarrgghh! :-( I guess I should be happy that it wasn't more. :-(

Still a good event, moving along at the right pace. And I would much rather have predictable progress than hope for a boost that may or may not come.

FireballFarm
02-14-17, 06:20 AM
Didn't last long though, just checked and got 1 arrow, so maybe a glitch

I've noticed since the update if you harvest quickly, the points are sometimes counted in bunches. I just quickly tapped through 7 scalypears and only got 3 points pop-ups: two for 20 points each and one for 100 points. Maybe the 2 arrows you saw were the points from two fields combined?

anaghasaki
02-14-17, 09:59 AM
Anyone knows why water dragon is for 8000 coins instead of 10000 coins? I am sure it was for 10000 before..
Also I think air dragon was 2500 coins before, now its 1000..

Clark_Wayne
02-14-17, 10:47 AM
I've noticed since the update if you harvest quickly, the points are sometimes counted in bunches. I just quickly tapped through 7 scalypears and only got 3 points pop-ups: two for 20 points each and one for 100 points. Maybe the 2 arrows you saw were the points from two fields combined?
yes and it is the same for Fantasy Forest Story . well no problem for me as long as the points are correct :)

Anyone knows why water dragon is for 8000 coins instead of 10000 coins? I am sure it was for 10000 before..
Also I think air dragon was 2500 coins before, now its 1000..
i noticed that too . i thought my memory was wrong :D

1551 letters atm . should get the last prize soon :)
but not sure my baby account will reach it :(
this will be the tales fault (harvest fireapples in chapter 10) :mad:

AnnirasSweets
02-14-17, 07:09 PM
I'm recently back from a year off in DS because I was getting sick of the never ending, overlapping events. I found i missed my little island so I decided to give it another go. Anyway, this is the first community event since I've been back and is it just me or is the community counter running super slow? I finished the event the other day and really thought we'd at least be started on the last dragon by now.

starship412
02-14-17, 07:18 PM
999 arrows with 2+ days left. Trying to find a strategy to get to 1600 by Friday morning. I hope I make it.

temecee
02-15-17, 01:04 AM
977 at the moment. I'la get the first dragon but probably not the last one.
But is not that bad with the tales, and work and all.

zaaracake
02-15-17, 01:28 AM
It's the first time in a long time the event is doable and not too daunting, I feel. I too can't handle everything but I like how this time for Xmas and Valentine's we've had a such a beautiful selection of dragons across events. Those who are up for a tough challenge can try everything at once. I don't have a lot of time or tbh s****, so I often only complete/win one in five events.

ironasazi
02-15-17, 03:17 AM
Have to say thumbs up on the team for this event, introduced back dragon for community prize and as said much more manageable milestones. Nice one, thanks

knj00
02-15-17, 12:39 PM
Did anyone not get the Fountain of Love added to their storage? I have one from the first time it was released (which is on display on my islands) but I do not have the one that I should have got from this event....

amerirish
02-15-17, 02:09 PM
Did anyone not get the Fountain of Love added to their storage? I have one from the first time it was released (which is on display on my islands) but I do not have the one that I should have got from this event....

I have one in my storage but have no idea if I already had one or not :o

ksbmommy
02-15-17, 05:34 PM

I have one in storage today. Never had one before so I'm assuming it's the community prize.

I'm at 1,480 points with about a day 1/2 left. I have just over 100 points coming off the nests/farms in the morning. Should get to the final individual prize with time to spare.

beastmode12thfan
02-16-17, 01:16 AM
Dang if I keep all my stuff loaded I'll be 109 short for the final. Boooo. I missed a day of evolving some how. Such a bummer we don't get double the last day.

starship412
02-16-17, 04:51 PM
Got 99 arrows left to go. Coming down to the wire.

Anuisia
02-16-17, 04:58 PM
Leader board starting tomorrow along with the new battle tournament!

DR0G0N
02-16-17, 05:14 PM
Dang if I keep all my stuff loaded I'll be 109 short for the final. Boooo. I missed a day of evolving some how. Such a bummer we don't get double the last day.

Don't forget to use your boosts from bingo, and possibly pay off the rest with gold either by speeding evolution/breed/hatch. Good Luck, I'm behind too, too busy with real life.

Natasha_07
02-16-17, 05:24 PM
Well it's been a while I completed all individual prizes more than a day before, usually I only have hours to spare and on the unfortunate times I do not collect the last individual prizes. So glad they finally included a habitat this time around! :)

AnglChk507
02-16-17, 07:56 PM
I really wanted lovelight but so far behind for so little time

zaaracake
02-16-17, 10:59 PM
Well it's been a while I completed all individual prizes more than a day before, usually I only have hours to spare and on the unfortunate times I do not collect the last individual prizes. So glad they finally included a habitat this time around! :)

Congrats. I finished, cutie is on the nest. First time in a long time I've been able to complete something in this game so I'm over the moon.

katali119
02-17-17, 04:43 AM
Congrats. I finished, cutie is on the nest. First time in a long time I've been able to complete something in this game so I'm over the moon.

Congratulations :)

temecee
02-17-17, 08:01 AM
I'm at minus 123 with 7 farms with 20 hour crops to harvest in less than 3 hours. I didn't even think that I'll be able to finish this without spending gold. I did spend my bngo boosts but that's it.

All that I can do now is see how can I help the comunity to get the last 3.4 million hearts necessary for the last prize. I we keep up the pace from the last couple of days - that in my estimation is at about 1M every hour - we can actually make it.

I hope that everybody will get everyprize that they realistically set their eyes on (and even some unrealistical ones)

Alos, congrats to the ones that already finished the individual part

amerirish
02-17-17, 11:23 AM
We did it again y'all :D Congrats to all on our community win.

Now we can start climbing on top of each other in an LB event :(

knowitnot
02-17-17, 11:32 AM
Did we finish the final community prize? I didn't get a pop-up and Lovelight is not in my storage.

amerirish
02-17-17, 11:37 AM
Did we finish the final community prize? I didn't get a pop-up and Lovelight is not in my storage.

Yup, I got the pop up and I double checked that Lovelight is in my storage. You might try to force close / reopen the app. That usually works :)

knowitnot
02-17-17, 12:01 PM
Yup, I got the pop up and I double checked that Lovelight is in my storage. You might try to force close / reopen the app. That usually works :)

Hmmmm. I force closed and even shut down and restarted my iPad and still no Lovelight. I finished all the individual prizes, so I definitely qualify. I wonder what's up here.

FieldsLikeB
02-17-17, 12:19 PM
Yeah we did it! So nice to be back to adoable WE!

angelsarah07
02-17-17, 01:08 PM
Didn't get Lovelight dragon.
I tried to force close the game and tried logging from iPad... nothing worked and didn't get a messsage.
I also finished all individual prizes and cutie is in the nest.

chloesisland
02-17-17, 02:23 PM
Didn't get Lovelight dragon.
I tried to force close the game and tried logging from iPad... nothing worked and didn't get a messsage.
I also finished all individual prizes and cutie is in the nest.

I also haven't received the Lovelight dragon. No pop up either

knowitnot
02-17-17, 03:18 PM
I opened a ticket with support. They are looking into it. It's kinda nice to know I'm not the only one with the problem!

PinkBubbles75
02-17-17, 03:26 PM
I'm glad we got lovelight but I'm even more happy that I got cutie. It's adorable, I can't wait to hatch it :)

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 07:02 PM
congrats to us all for getting lovelight! I'm happy that we all managed to get her, and I'm also happy for those that got all of the individual prizes!

bakerystoe
02-17-17, 09:58 PM
I got my lovely Cutie dragon:)) Sp happy but is there a Leaderboard today? And when it will start at a later date???

deadpixel
02-19-17, 01:51 PM
It's happened again! :confused:

Just like in the Lunar New Year World Event where I received two sets of prizes, I went into the game today and received a second set of dragons for the Darling Dragons World Event.

roguebee
02-19-17, 08:34 PM
Me too.

starship412
02-19-17, 09:11 PM
Shhhh! Be happy about it, don't make a big deal out of it and just sell the extras for Leaderboards and World Events. Or you can leave them in storage.

JustKay
02-19-17, 10:47 PM
Happened to me about an hour ago. Strangely it seems like it's not specific to a certain time, seeing as some got it yesterday while I got mine today.

Clark_Wayne
02-19-17, 10:52 PM
yes i got it yesterday when my baby account got the 2nd set today LOL

kooky panda
02-20-17, 08:29 AM
It's happened again! :confused:

Just like in the Lunar New Year World Event where I received two sets of prizes, I went into the game today and received a second set of dragons for the Darling Dragons World Event.

Nice to have extra ones! I am sure like last time, we will be able to keep these extra prizes!

ahomeforme
02-20-17, 05:17 PM
I should have checked here first. I got 2 Cutie too. Thought I failed to hatch the first one, couldn't find it so I put the second one out from storage. Would've just left her there since I don't need two of them hatched. But then again with these freebies (or glitch?) you may not know whether they'll one day suddenly disappear.