PDA

View Full Version : Update?!!

Unregistered
03-12-11, 09:35 PM
You can this update? "Many new features"? Which are 3 buildings for gems? Go to hell, TeamLava.
Lvl96 player.

Unregistered
03-12-11, 10:27 PM
Are u f'ing kidding me. This is your f'ing update. I now have to tap 3x to collect from a property. The game is laggyer than ever. You only added 3 f'ing buildings for cc, and I still can't expand. I hope you go under.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 03:09 PM
Worst. Update. Ever.

Typing. Like. This. Means. I'm. Really. Serious.

This is just like their holiday 'updates'. A whole lot of nothing except a few this that you can but for city cash.

This games sucks more and more. Sucks so bad, it blows.

Donnahh
03-13-11, 05:11 PM
Worst. Update. Ever.

Typing. Like. This. Means. I'm. Really. Serious.

This is just like their holiday 'updates'. A whole lot of nothing except a few this that you can but for city cash.

This games sucks more and more. Sucks so bad, it blows.

Agreed. Bakery and Farm are my favorites :/

Unregistered
03-13-11, 06:15 PM
Worst update. Lags, can't collect stars, no features, no new items... One & only good thing - contract page now always same as before...
WHY???

80lvl player.

Mel19
03-13-11, 06:21 PM
Thank you for letting us know about the updates. I wont be updating until absolutely necessary, because ALL of the comments, I mean complaints, about the updates have been negative. I'm going to stick with my current version until TL realise they stuffed up and fix their mess.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 06:29 PM
Please put the stars back the way they were and the Contract XP trick as well. I want to get to lvl 98

I wont be playing until these changes are made and I know over 100 peeps who are with me on this.

Unregistered
03-13-11, 08:15 PM
This update is really bad....why fix something that was working. Game takes longer!!!!! Too much tapping....also can the icons be any bigger??!! New buildings require city cash only...why not create new buildings we can buy with coins???

Unregistered
03-13-11, 10:51 PM
Why would you release an update like this when there are so many good additions you could have made? Pathetic!

Start listening to your users FFS!

Unregistered
03-14-11, 04:04 AM
Today has been so quiet in City Story!!
I usally get around 50-60 nbrs cleaning my city by this time of the day. Today I've had no more than 15!!!

PLEASE listen to your customers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverse the update PLEASE!!!!!!!

Including the XP factory *****, it doesn't hurt you at all and it keeps a lot of people in the game trying to get to LVL97.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 07:29 AM
well iam glad that i have seen all the comments befors the update

but two questions in my mind

one what is the story about factory ***** i dont get it ?

second if i do update ( i like the muesum ) would people who hasnt updated yet be able to see the building or not

( dont judge the spelling or the grammer am not an english speaker :)

Unregistered
03-14-11, 09:50 AM
Sad update, what is this "brace for fun" ****?

Unregistered
03-14-11, 09:51 AM
Does anyone at Team Lava read users comments????

Unregistered
03-14-11, 10:16 AM
This was the only title from you morons I could even stand playing, and you still managed to F that up. I'm done, and I'm likely not the only one.

Leopoldstadt
03-14-11, 12:01 PM
Why this?
The game was working well on my 3G, now its slow and the Stars are somewhere!
And why did you change the factory *****?
Now there is no Goal Left for me.

Level 96 Player id: Leopoldstadt

Unregistered
03-14-11, 12:18 PM
can someone tell what is the factory *****

i thought i knew everything there is to know about the game

plzzzz

Unregistered
03-14-11, 01:31 PM
A Way to remove this junk update?

mattdiner
03-14-11, 01:41 PM
can someone tell what is the factory *****

i thought i knew everything there is to know about the game

plzzzz

It's when you start a contract and cancel it immediately. You lose coins, but level up fast. You can't do this now that the majority of exp comes from finishing the contract.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 02:33 PM
It's when you start a contract and cancel it immediately. You lose coins, but level up fast. You can't do this now that the majority of exp comes from finishing the contract.

Oh God you told'em the secret!
Nothing is older than yesterdays newspaper...

Unregistered
03-14-11, 03:24 PM
I don't understand, why you have closed the "factory *****" with this update!!!?? Now it makes no fun and no sense for me to play this game anymore... I am very sad about your desicion to stop that possibility :-(((((
Please change this again!!!!

GothamCity
03-14-11, 03:41 PM
Did TL feel like we were ripping them off for using the factory *****? Well TL, it was the only thing keeping me playing the game! There are a bunch of us racing to get to lvl97 and now there's no reason to play the game at all.

Unregistered
03-14-11, 04:52 PM
TeamLava is a joke.. what kind of update was that??? wheres the expansion and stuff u can buy with coins... this game is waste of time...

Natye
03-14-11, 05:44 PM
What was that update? Nothing new except for those who spend money buying city cash! Wasn't it a FREE game????
Nothing neither for us who reached level 96!!
Getting bored of the game which i loved, many of my neighbours just gave up, wondering about myself

Unregistered
03-15-11, 07:59 AM
The Update has broken down the game AT&T together!
When I move a building I can not build on that spot any more.. basically I can not build in a building game! That's an achievement! New update asap!!!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 05:13 PM
Worst update ever, ruined the game, why make it take 4 times longer to collect coins. New buildings are nice, shame it's only city cash again that makes new buildings available. Change it back

gamer
03-15-11, 08:20 PM
This is the Worst. Update. Ever.

Stars are now not aligned with the buildings anymore, and it takes 5x longer to collect coins!

Nothing new with buildings except with city cash?! Are you kidding me?! Then what's the point of updating?!

CHANGE IT BACK!

Unregistered
03-15-11, 09:16 PM
This is the Worst. Update. Ever.

Stars are now not aligned with the buildings anymore, and it takes 5x longer to collect coins!

Nothing new with buildings except with city cash?! Are you kidding me?! Then what's the point of updating?!

CHANGE IT BACK!

Agreed! Please change it back so we can enjoy the game again

Lyra
03-16-11, 12:44 PM
Did TL feel like we were ripping them off for using the factory *****? Well TL, it was the only thing keeping me playing the game! There are a bunch of us racing to get to lvl97 and now there's no reason to play the game at all.

Very much agree! Please change it back. There's no point in playing anymore...

Unregistered
03-16-11, 01:07 PM
Dito!!!!!!!!!

Please put the stars back the way they were and the Contract XP trick as well. I want to get to lvl 98

I wont be playing until these changes are made and I know over 100 peeps who are with me on this.

Unregistered
03-16-11, 03:29 PM
Aw! Good thing I didnt get the update!
Will that effect me in any ways?XS

foe
03-17-11, 02:26 AM
The collecting the stars thing after you have already collected them is retarded. I play this game because I don't have to spend all day on it to have fun. I don't have the mission thing though? Is it different on Ipod touch to Iphone or something? (I play on ipod.)

Donnahh
03-17-11, 05:14 AM
You just just wait a minute or so for them to "zoom" and be counted towards your exp and coins, or just visit another City and they will auto sync ...

Unregistered
03-17-11, 11:53 AM
You just just wait a minute or so for them to "zoom" and be counted towards your exp and coins, or just visit another City and they will auto sync ...

That never happens for me. I don't get my XP until the contract ends.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 12:02 PM
Including the XP factory *****, it doesn't hurt you at all and it keeps a lot of people in the game trying to get to LVL97.[/QUOTE]

What's the *****? I'm on lvl 78 and didn't know there was one!

Utopia3
03-17-11, 04:14 PM
I am sooo disappointed with the new update, I have so many gripes I don't know where to start!
I can't build anything on land previously occupied, just get 'out of sync with server' nonsense!
I don't want to play the stupid mini games, I'm on level 85, I don't need to learn how to build a road or told to buy a happy house!
I now have to press umpteen buttons to collect or clean cities which takes forever and I try and clean all my neighbours and leave comments daily!
Why add such huge new building and make them city cash only!
All in all massively disappointed..

Please correct this now!!

Unregistered
03-17-11, 07:05 PM
WTF. TL is such a loser.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 07:34 PM
All the coin icons are just cluttering the screen and slowing things down. Also stars on cleaned buildings are now off sync and make it difficult to tell which have actually been cleaned. wished I would have read posts before updating!!!

Unregistered
03-18-11, 05:25 PM
I don't like the new stars they don't match up with the buildings and the new popping coins and suns are annoying even if they are cute when u try to tap them other stuff get hit I get sent to finish my contract early, I do like the new factory thing that keeps it set at the last contract so I can put it in all my factories at once, I also like the bonus points for seeing your neighbors.

CaptWilcox
03-24-11, 10:26 AM
This update has about ****ed my love for this game. I've extended my city and spent hours redesigning my city only to come back and find none of my changes have take effect. THIS HAS HAPPEN THREE TIMES! I'm not even attempting to do anything with my city until I feel assured my efforts won't disappear! I have already done the delete app from both my iPhone and iTunes and reinstalled it prior to this with no results.

chvchv
03-25-11, 08:27 AM
Your city is stored on TL's servers and not on your iPhone. When you change something in your city, then the app sends this info to the server. If the server is unresponsive (or screws up) then your changes will be lost. I suggest that you change a little bit, then close the app (**** it under iOS4.x) and restart it. Then the city will be loaded from the server and you can see if your changes were successful.