PDA

View Full Version : LITTLE LOVES - Community Event!

[S8] Regina
02-07-17, 12:32 PM
LITTLE LOVES COMMUNITY EVENT!

Level 10+ | Minimum Game Version iOS/Android 1.3| Ends 2/17/17

https://imgur.com/NBbw5Vn.png

thx :)

2nd individual prize : 250 letters
3nd individual prize : 850 letters
4th individual prize : 1750 letters
5th individual prize : 2500 letters

good luck to everyone ;)

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 12:43 PM
Beautiful! Absolutely love it! especially the habitat!

Love the bird and community prizes! Wish I could display decor 😞

adrianalima4
02-07-17, 12:45 PM
Love this!!

poofyena
02-07-17, 12:47 PM
Love the pug and bird. The habitat is lovely also. Very tempting.

However this event has already started badly for me. Logged on and got the event start notification, went to harvest food....no letters! Missed out on 4 rune prunes and 2 spell melons. So sad.
Mined a few times and got letters and also got some from my evo flower so not sure what happened there.

Alideh
02-07-17, 12:49 PM
Yes 3 animals :D :D

I knew it, I had a feeling the reason the Leaderboards weren't valentines day themed was because the next event was going to be valentines themed and you guys didn't want to give us too much of valentines day themed things at once. I had a feeling and glad I was right, the pug is soo cute!!! The bird is also beautiful and the hog thingy is also pretty.
The habitat is also gorgeous <3

Clark_Wayne
02-07-17, 04:17 PM
i only like the bird ;) but happy to have more valentine type :)
could someone give me their english name ? :D (they are in market)

Eluzyion
02-07-17, 04:21 PM
i only like the bird ;) but happy to have more valentine type :)
could someone give me their english name ? :D (they are in market)
Amour Boar, hug pug and Cupid sparrow :)

Clark_Wayne
02-07-17, 04:23 PM
Amour Boar, hug pug and Cupid sparrow :)

good luck to everyone ;)

Amour Boar : 12h hatching, 13h evolving
Hug Pug : 20h hatching, 20h evolving
Cupid Sparrow : 14h hatching, 15h evolving

Alideh
02-07-17, 07:19 PM

Thank you for the information. 850 not bad, It's less than the last event right? o.o
This is my first World Event where I have 2 Nest Trees so I really hope that is enough to get the last individual prize :D

sparklegirly
02-07-17, 07:45 PM
More Valentine's animals :) My forest is so happy! I'm so pleased to see a water decoration. I've been wanting a fountain forever! Good luck everyone!

Silverrain1
02-09-17, 05:23 AM
Anyone else not getting love letters correctly?

Alideh
02-09-17, 05:37 AM

o.o I haven't even paid attention... Oh boy, I'm a few hours away before the next ready nest, evolve or breeding den but I'll make sure to check and see if I get them right.
As for the food I have been getting those right. I plant Cherries basically all day long and everytime I get 1 point for those.

Silverrain1
02-09-17, 06:03 AM
Iv not paid much attention until recently but I know that I did not get the correct amount from my last batch of crops. My next batch done In about 20 mins so I will check again then.

NannaSherry
02-09-17, 09:20 AM
Does anyone know what the elements for these little
Loves are? Or where I can go to see? Thanks

Eluzyion
02-09-17, 09:34 AM
Does anyone know what the elements for these little
Loves are? Or where I can go to see? Thanks

Amour boar heart/earth, hug pug heart/fire, Cupid sparrow heart/nature (they're all in the shop) ;)

poofyena
02-09-17, 03:16 PM

I'm not. My game is all over the place.

NannaSherry
02-09-17, 03:34 PM
Oh thank you. Didn't think about the shop. :p

Alideh
02-09-17, 04:28 PM
Iv not paid much attention until recently but I know that I did not get the correct amount from my last batch of crops. My next batch done In about 20 mins so I will check again then.

I checked for one egg that I hatched and it seemed to be correct, Forgot to check the other egg and animal that was in the evolve flower since I was multitasking :/
So far it's still correct with the crops...
Maybe it did one by itse'f and then the others it added it up together?
I noticed when ever my crops are ready it counts as one alone and then the others since I click on them quickly one after the other it adds up all those points and displays a 5 instead of 1's 5 different times.
Hope it's that and that you aren't having a glitch.

AppieP
02-11-17, 01:07 AM
Does anyone know how many love letters you should have right about now, to can complete the milestone? I have 926 for now, am I on the right course?

Morag2000
02-11-17, 04:31 AM
Storm8 could we please, please, please, have double points again for this community event, as the goals are very hard to achieve and the animals are lovely.

Clark_Wayne
02-11-17, 06:32 AM
final individual prize : 2500 letters

post#8 updated ;)

GreytMom
02-11-17, 08:53 AM

good luck to everyone ;)

Thanks for the info, Clark_Wayne! I was wondering the same thing.

Silverrain1
02-11-17, 09:08 AM
Points seem to b ok now. Thanks to those who were asking!

adrianalima4
02-12-17, 09:22 PM
Could someone please post the hatching and evolving times of the animals in this event? Thank you :)

kukeleku111
02-13-17, 01:38 PM
Storm8 could we please, please, please, have double points again for this community event, as the goals are very hard to achieve and the animals are lovely.
I agree, please. It is very difficult to get an animal, at least we can count on the bird as a community prize. I hope...

Alideh
02-13-17, 10:37 PM
I am at 1,691 Points and that is with 2 Nest trees.... I don't even want to imagine how many points players with only one nest have... I don't think I am going to be able to get the Doggie :(
At least we will get the fountain for sure :D
Plus I really hope we get the bird.
My guess is the amount you need to get the bird is going to be 270k points or 230k points.... I am really hoping it's 230k :/

Alideh
02-13-17, 10:38 PM

I am hoping for this too but since Breeding is already double points I don't think they will give us double points :(

Morag2000
02-14-17, 01:28 AM
I am hoping for this too but since Breeding is already double points I don't think they will give us double points :(

Hi Alideh, I am not getting double points for breeding or getting double points for anything else, that's why I am hoping they will give us double points soon.

Has anyone else been getting double points for breeding?

Alideh
02-14-17, 02:06 AM
Hi Alideh, I am not getting double points for breeding or getting double points for anything else, that's why I am hoping they will give us double points soon.

Has anyone else been getting double points for breeding?

Are you sure? Yes, I've been getting double points only for breeding. It says "2x Bonus from breeding during this event!) right next to the
- Breeding your animals part under the Info tab that is right next to the timer of how long we have left before the event expires. Have you checked? Hope you also are getting double to the points.

Morag2000
02-14-17, 02:31 AM
Are you sure? Yes, I've been getting double points only for breeding. It says "2x Bonus from breeding during this event!) right next to the
- Breeding your animals part under the Info tab that is right next to the timer of how long we have left before the event expires. Have you checked? Hope you also are getting double to the points.

Hi Alideh, Yes I am absolutely sure that I am NOT getting double points for breeding or anything else, nor is my Husband. Perhaps they are giving double points at random.

Are you playing on IOS or Android?

Good luck to you.

DirkDragon
02-14-17, 02:53 AM

I just found the info, but it is not a tab, it is a tiny button marked with an" i". Never realised it was there!
Unfortunately, l cannot read all of it because it will not scroll to the bottom.

Alideh
02-14-17, 03:11 AM
Hi Alideh, Yes I am absolutely sure that I am NOT getting double points for breeding or anything else, nor is my Husband. Perhaps they are giving double points at random.

Are you playing on IOS or Android?

Good luck to you.

What :o Did you check the Info tab?

I am playing Android. I'm also from the US, I've read comments from people in Australia saying that they start events later on than other non Australian players, not sure if it's their device, a glitch or what and if you are even in Australia. I hope you guys are just not noticing the points and are actually getting double points for breeding.

Thank you and same to you.

Alideh
02-14-17, 03:12 AM
I just found the info, but it is not a tab, it is a tiny button marked with an" i". Never realised it was there!
Unfortunately, l cannot read all of it because it will not scroll to the bottom.

Have you tried closing the window (Maybe all your windows) and then opening it again and then check to see if it scrolls?
I remember I had that happen to me once.... Not sure why but it was only during that event, and to be fair I didn't try fixing it I just let it be.

Morag2000
02-14-17, 03:22 AM
What :o Did you check the Info tab?

I am playing Android. I'm also from the US, I've read comments from people in Australia saying that they start events later on than other non Australian players, not sure if it's their device, a glitch or what and if you are even in Australia. I hope you guys are just not noticing the points and are actually getting double points for breeding.

Thank you and same to you.

Thank you Alideh and thank you Dirk Dragon for explaining exactly where the information can be found, I too did not realise that button was there.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention and good luck to you both.

Australia is 12 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time, which is what the World's clocks are set by, therefore, Australia is the other side of the International date line, so they lose a day when it comes to the S8 timers. 11 am Pacific Standard time on a Wednesday is approx 7am Thursday in Sydney Australia. Mid and Western Australia are also on different time zones to Sydney.

Aussies put me right if I am wrong.

Alideh
02-14-17, 04:33 AM
Thank you Alideh and thank you Dirk Dragon for explaining exactly where the information can be found, I too did not realise that button was there.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention and good luck to you both.

Australia is 12 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time, which is what the World's clocks are set by, therefore, Australia is the other side of the International date line, so they lose a day when it comes to the S8 timers. 11 am Pacific Standard time on a Wednesday is approx 7am Thursday in Sydney Australia. Mid and Western Australia are also on different time zones to Sydney.

Aussies put me right if I am wrong.

Did you check to see if it was double points?
Also sorry that :o face was actually a :0 as in a surprised face... I sometimes forget that on here the surprised face is a blushing happy face.
Thank you.
Well I hope you are getting double points for breeding too. If no then maybe you can submit a report to Storm8

Reading that I feel really bad for Australian players and other players who live near there. I hope they fix that glitch so it can be fair.

Morag2000
02-14-17, 04:57 AM
Did you check to see if it was double points?
Also sorry that :o face was actually a :0 as in a surprised face... I sometimes forget that on here the surprised face is a blushing happy face.
Thank you.
Well I hope you are getting double points for breeding too. If no then maybe you can submit a report to Storm8

Reading that I feel really bad for Australian players and other players who live near there. I hope they fix that glitch so it can be fair.

Thank you Alideh, yes I have just hatched another Armadillo and got 24 points, which is, as you said, double points.

In future I will check that info button, the ' i ' is so badly coloured I didn't know it was there.

I'm so glad you made that posting, thank you and good luck I hope you get all the animals.

Alideh
02-14-17, 01:33 PM
Thank you Alideh, yes I have just hatched another Armadillo and got 24 points, which is, as you said, double points.

In future I will check that info button, the ' i ' is so badly coloured I didn't know it was there.

I'm so glad you made that posting, thank you and good luck I hope you get all the animals.

You're welcome and yay glad you are getting double points :D
Yes, it blends right in o.o
Good Luck to you too :D And thank you same to you :D

Alideh
02-14-17, 01:55 PM
320k for the Cupid Sparrow :/ We have almost 3 days to get 115k points
I'm scared that won't happen :/

AppieP
02-15-17, 03:54 PM
Someone already know the incubation and evolution time's of the creatures from this event?

debrasbistro
02-15-17, 05:16 PM
Am I the only one not even close to getting enough points for the pug? I'm not even at the boar yet.

Clark_Wayne
02-15-17, 06:43 PM
Someone already know the incubation and evolution time's of the creatures from this event?

the Amour Boar is 12h hatching and 13h evolving if i remember right :)
the hug pug is 20h hatching and 20h evolving

will update post #8 ;)

GreytMom
02-15-17, 06:44 PM
I should reach the Hug Pug once everyone I have in is done breeding & hatching & evolving. It's a little easier now because I have two nests and make sure to have someone cooking in them at all times.
It looks like the Sparrow is going to be a close one for us though. Fingers crossed.

AppieP
02-15-17, 10:22 PM
the Amour Boar is 12h hatching and 13h evolving if i remember right :)
the hug pug is 20h hatching and 20h evolving

will update post #8 ;)

Thank you Clark_Wayne. XD

Alideh
02-16-17, 03:17 AM
198 points away... scared I wont make it in time. Already used 4gems, and will use more if it's less than 50 in total.... XD I'm soo close...
Why Storm8 :( 320 million is wayy too high o.o

We are at 266,230,000+ and I don't think we can get the rest in the 34 hours we have left :/

Phoenix406
02-16-17, 10:32 AM
198 points away... scared I wont make it in time. Already used 4gems, and will use more if it's less than 50 in total.... XD I'm soo close...
Why Storm8 :( 320 million is wayy too high o.o

We are at 266,230,000+ and I don't think we can get the rest in the 34 hours we have left :/

I just got the pug and will continue to do my part so we can get the sparrow. 😀

poofyena
02-16-17, 12:52 PM
I'm about 150 points away from the pug. Should make it if i remember to harvest my rune prunes on time tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll manage to reach the sparrow!

fwlzzzg
02-16-17, 01:21 PM
118 points left to get the hug pug ! I used gems in the beginning for a second "lil love" because I reeeally want the pug and I'm super happy and excited that I'm gonna get it ! 😍

Alideh
02-16-17, 05:09 PM
I'm 77 points away now :D Super happy!!!
plus we are 40million points away from the Sparrow :D :D :D
Even after I get the pug I Will keep evolving and definitely breeding to help get more points for the Sparrow.
Good luck everyone :D and nice hard breeding/hatching XD

Alideh
02-16-17, 05:11 PM
I'm about 150 points away from the pug. Should make it if i remember to harvest my rune prunes on time tomorrow.

Hopefully we'll manage to reach the sparrow!

Hey maybe you can set an alarm with the time they are supposed to hatch?
I do that when I don't think I can remember to check in time or if I'm going to be multitasking or busy.

Alideh
02-16-17, 11:59 PM
I wanted to let everyone know the "Lover's Lane" is marked as "LIMITED time" in the shop so that probably means they are going to remove it from the market once the event ends like they did with the Music Trio.

So if you want it for your Valentine's animals you might only have a few hours to get it before they remove it.

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 02:45 AM
Am I the only one not even close to getting enough points for the pug? I'm not even at the boar yet.

me! lol. but i'm glad that i unlocked the community prizes, and I'm trying my best to help out with the sparrow! so even though I'm sure I won't get the boar and especially not the pug, at least I can help out the community with the sparrow!

fwlzzzg
02-17-17, 02:58 AM
I wanted to let everyone know the "Lover's Lane" is marked as "LIMITED time" in the shop so that probably means they are going to remove it from the market once the event ends like they did with the Music Trio.

So if you want it for your Valentine's animals you might only have a few hours to get it before they remove it.

Yeah I think so too, I was in a hurry to get it because I had Amour Bour hatching and I had 12h time to get the money so I won't lose time collecting points for the community prize :D

Silverrain1
02-17-17, 03:19 AM
Iv now got all individual prizes. But will keep collecting for the last community prize.

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 03:23 AM
Iv now got all individual prizes. But will keep collecting for the last community prize.

wow. that's nice! still a bit bummed about not getting those individual prize animals, but will still keep going on for the sparrow!

Eluzyion
02-17-17, 06:30 AM
I've got 5274 and still counting toward community goal.. Reminder to go mining! You get 3 for every rune found :)

Clark_Wayne
02-17-17, 08:32 AM
I've got 5274 and still counting toward community goal.. Reminder to go mining! You get 3 for every rune found :)
5274 letters ! you really love your valentine girl ! LOL

supermaay
02-17-17, 08:36 AM

Impressive!! How did you get so many letters? I have ~2,800. With two hatching trees, I thought I did pretty well (no gems spent though).

Eluzyion
02-17-17, 08:44 AM
Haha Clark_Wayne! I only used 1 nest but bred a 3rd sapphire Sphinx and an Opal and amethyst.. evolved them that helped a lot..mined, bred etc etc I sped up w gems so yea.. Still have another Armordillo ready to hatch and another fail for romanticore in den so it adds up

seraconan
02-17-17, 10:53 AM
Hey friends
Do you think we would win the final community price in the final hour with it being in 317.771 letters

AppieP
02-17-17, 11:02 AM
Hey friends
Do you think we would win the final community price in the final hour with it being in 317.771 letters
I thing it will be a close call, but yes I think we do.😉

AppieP
02-17-17, 12:12 PM
Yes we did it. With 20 minutes on the clock. Congrats to all of us and thanks everyone.

GreytMom
02-17-17, 12:16 PM
Just as I was checking WE DID IT!

Clark_Wayne
02-17-17, 12:21 PM
funny i got the cupid sparrow but not the message saying we hit the last community prize ! :confused:

LauraGSJK
02-17-17, 12:58 PM
funny i got the cupid sparrow but not the message saying we hit the last community prize ! :confused:

Same here. I had to go look in my storage. Yippie! :D

Alideh
02-17-17, 02:28 PM
Yay We did it :D We got the beautiful sparrow :D

themusicloverme
02-17-17, 06:46 PM
congrats to everyone who helped with the final community prize! doing the happy dance 💃

epinederose
02-18-17, 02:23 PM
this was close !!!!! but yesssssss we did it, even no message confirmed it
thank you all ♥
sometimes I think that S8 is giving us some little help
very discret. so thank you too ♥

Scangelina
02-18-17, 11:07 PM
Did anyone else have issues receiving the 2nd community prize. I've forced my game down and it be Fondness Fountain still isn't in my storage. I've e-mailed support [] Way to go everyone with getting the points for the final prize

Rynetory2
02-19-17, 03:52 AM
Did anyone else have issues receiving the 2nd community prize. I've forced my game down and it be Fondness Fountain still isn't in my storage. I've e-mailed support [] Way to go everyone with getting the points for the final prize

Please let the Agent know that you are still missing your prize and continue to work with them on this.