PDA

View Full Version : Opal Octopus - 2017 Feb 10

kooky panda
02-07-17, 12:13 PM
40 Hours

https://68.media.tumblr.com/46d8e87d823ccbbad567c4650f5618f4/tumblr_inline_ol0pavrsMS1qm7yoc_540.png
This new critter will hug you 8 times as much! You won?t be able to gaze away from its many colors. Let the Opal Octopus octi-pi a space in Fantasy Forest Story (https://t.umblr.com/redirect?z=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ffantas yforestapp&t=NjZiY2RlODhhY2JmYzExMjI0NDY3MGMwZDYxZTAwZTNiMTA1 Zjk1OCxHdXhFeHh4SA%3D%3D&b=t%3AMiGO39LPuGPNy0wIKroVXg&p=http%3A%2F%2Fblog.storm8.com%2Fpost%2F1569417124 04%2Fnew-content-for-february-7-10-2017&m=1)!

Alideh
02-07-17, 12:56 PM
:0 Yay a new crystal animal :D At first I thought it was a rainbow themed one but then realized it was in a Crystal habitat XD

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 01:47 PM
I thought it was the February birthstone animal. Do they have the crystal element to? I can't get on to check just now and refresh my mind for the garnet pony lol.

Alideh
02-07-17, 02:23 PM
I thought it was the February birthstone animal. Do they have the crystal element to? I can't get on to check just now and refresh my mind for the garnet pony lol.

Amethyst is the birthstone for February,
I think this one is just a animal which isn't related to the month? Also it's not in the Gemstone habitat (The new ones that came out, like the one the Garnet pony was in) so I think it's just a regular Gem crystal animal.
Plus I thought they were doing Ponies for the birthstones? Although I could be wrong.

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 02:25 PM
Amethyst is the birthstone for February,
I think this one is just a animal which isn't related to the month? Also it's not in the Gemstone habitat (The new ones that came out, like the one the Garnet pony was in) so I think it's just a regular Gem crystal animal.
Plus I thought they were doing Ponies for the birthstones? Although I could be wrong.

Yup, sorry. Asked a silly question. It's been a loooooong day! Glad it's pretty much bed time!

Think just the word opal threw me a bit since it's also a stone.

Alideh
02-07-17, 02:27 PM
Yup, sorry. Asked a silly question. It's been a loooooong day! Glad it's pretty much bed time!

Lol, it's not a silly question XD
I thought it was a normal Rainbow and water animal at first glance XD

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 02:28 PM
Lol, it's not a silly question XD
I thought it was a normal Rainbow and water animal at first glance XD

Thanks.
I can't make up my mind if I like this animal or not.

AppieP
02-07-17, 02:33 PM
And how do we get this beauty? Will it be for sale too, or is it breedable? Maby another battle tournament? I still not be able to get lucky with a crystal creature sadly enough.

Alideh
02-07-17, 04:14 PM
Thanks.
I can't make up my mind if I like this animal or not.

:)
Maybe when the 10th comes around you end up wanting it and end up getting it? Good luck if you do go for it.

Clark_Wayne
02-07-17, 04:15 PM
And how do we get this beauty? Will it be for sale too, or is it breedable? Maby another battle tournament? I still not be able to get lucky with a crystal creature sadly enough.

hmm i never saw a crystal hybrid as tournament prize (FFS or DS) so i doubt you will get it from tourney :P

Eluzyion
02-07-17, 08:36 PM
With all the color in it it must be a fire opal ;) but curious as to what the second element is, water or a new white element? Or gem/rainbow? I also think it's not a battle win animal but just a new Gem hybrid to try and breed for :)

sparklegirly
02-07-17, 09:10 PM
It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for another Octopus! 😄 Maybe it will be Rainbow/Legendary! We don't have that combination! 🌊🐙🌊

calvinxx
02-08-17, 06:38 PM
It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for another Octopus! �� Maybe it will be Rainbow/Legendary! We don't have that combination! ������

Yes, there is already the Grand Unicorn which is Rainbow/Legendary but this one appears to be as well :) I'm quite excited!

Alideh
02-08-17, 06:58 PM
Yes, there is already the Grand Unicorn which is Rainbow/Legendary but this one appears to be as well :) I'm quite excited!

I was confused with all this "Legendary" talk so I searched it up and I just realized Crystal gem animals are not Crystal Gem animals but are actually called Legendary animals XD lol don't I feel a bit slow...

Clark_Wayne
02-08-17, 07:37 PM
It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for another Octopus! �� Maybe it will be Rainbow/Legendary! We don't have that combination! ������

can't be rainbow-crystal because rainbow is not a type involved in breeding ;)

calvinxx
02-09-17, 11:41 AM
can't be rainbow-crystal because rainbow is not a type involved in breeding ;)

Even though the Rainbow element is not attainable by breeding, it can still come into the forest in other ways such as storybooks and spin-to-wins so I'm still fairly confident that the Opal Octopus is Rainbow/Legendary

sparklegirly
02-09-17, 01:22 PM

How could I forget the Grand Unicorn? Thanks for reminding me 😊 We still need Rainbow/Electric though. I wonder if we'll be able to breed this animal or if it will be purchase with gems only given the elements, perhaps a spin to win prize. I'd like that and it would give more players a chance to get it.

@Alideh You are not slow! There are too many terms for the legendary/crystal/gem creatures and I get confused, but technically the element is called Legendary in game.

Drachenia
02-10-17, 07:14 AM
hmm i never saw a crystal hybrid as tournament prize (FFS or DS) so i doubt you will get it from tourney :P

Clark_Wayne if you're right, this will be a very tough tournament. :eek:

AppieP
02-10-17, 12:45 PM
Of course only breedable with another legendary animal (crystal as the most know) and water element. Too bad for a lot who doesn't have legendary animals, same as me.😣😣

cardinalpsy
02-10-17, 12:56 PM

It says to get the opal octopus, breed legendary and water. Check on the goal tab in the game.

Sakrysta
02-10-17, 12:58 PM
Man, I want this! But I'm also still trying for the Matripony. Missed out on the Snow Leopard Seal already.

Eluzyion
02-10-17, 01:00 PM
It IS gem/rainbow! I just hope my breeding den starts working again.. Lol so many to breed right now whew!

federerGOAT
02-10-17, 01:29 PM
No end date? Only the sale is a limited time offer?
If so, I'll contine trying for the Valentines animals.

farmday0123
02-10-17, 01:35 PM
It said breed legendary n water, I thought i should be gem n rainbow 35925

DirkDragon
02-10-17, 01:36 PM
I was confused with all this "Legendary" talk so I searched it up and I just realized Crystal gem animals are not Crystal Gem animals but are actually called Legendary animals XD lol don't I feel a bit slow...

Thanks, Alideh, you answered my next question. I've never seen the term before in FFS. You are NOT slow! Good luck breeding.

farmday0123
02-10-17, 01:37 PM
From dragon story have diamond temple to try but this game don't know what is the fastest way to get gems/ dismond hybrid��

Alideh
02-10-17, 01:56 PM
Yay a rainbow animal that is breedable :D

Alideh
02-10-17, 01:58 PM
Thanks, Alideh, you answered my next question. I've never seen the term before in FFS. You are NOT slow! Good luck breeding.

Good to know I wasn't the only confused one XD
Thank you :D Same to you!

Eluzyion
02-10-17, 01:59 PM
Opal Octopus 40 hour breed time yay!

Drachenia
02-10-17, 02:07 PM
So I bought one, the Opal Octopus is really rainbow and so beautiful. So my first attempt with Maid Mareian / Crystal Unicorn is 16 hours

lowborn
02-10-17, 02:39 PM
Breed Legendary + Water...

Dumb question but is that Gem + Water?

MystiqueRealm
02-10-17, 02:46 PM

No its gem/rainbow but you can't breed rainbow so it calls for gem and water to breed it

Sorry I misread your question I think, gem = legendary

Drachenia
02-10-17, 04:06 PM

Hello you have to compose Crystal Unicorn / Water for breeding. Good luck and welcome to Fantasy Forest Story :D

larissa2k
02-10-17, 04:38 PM
Nice very pretty.

farmday0123
02-10-17, 07:48 PM
I dont have any rainbow type, except grand unicorn but not allow in breeding,

Phoenix406
02-10-17, 09:37 PM
I don't have any Crystal animals. If I buy this octopus, would I then be able to breed other crystal animals?

saucysammis
02-11-17, 10:16 AM
I don't have any Crystal animals. If I buy this octopus, would I then be able to breed other crystal animals?

So far, no rainbow animals have been allowed in the den. The Grand Unicorn wasn't.

Woldawson
02-11-17, 12:40 PM
I have it too. First try😜 40 hours

Eluzyion
02-11-17, 12:52 PM
I have it too. First try�� 40 hours

Congrats! I'm waiting on the 40 den 40 nest time to start breeding the trio and my patience, well I don't have much it's ****ing me lol I'd like to have Xo oX though so impatiently waiting lol

I had to speed up hatching it lol 30 hour evolve time

Valenthiathalia
02-11-17, 02:03 PM
Does anyone have a winning combo yet?

Eluzyion
02-11-17, 10:55 PM
I too would love the combo

I have no idea what a "legendary" creature is. You say it's a gem or crystal bred with water but their habitat is called a gem habitat. They also say they are ultra rare but never have I seen legendary anywhere to my memory anyway

Legendary = Gem so Crystal Uni and frostfang, or gem hybrids like sapphire Sphinx and Pearl Peryton for example :)

Galadraal
02-11-17, 11:10 PM
I too would love the combo

I have no idea what a "legendary" creature is. You say it's a gem or crystal bred with water but their habitat is called a gem habitat. They also say they are ultra rare but never have I seen legendary anywhere (to my memory anyway)

Galadraal
02-11-17, 11:15 PM
Sorry for the double post it locked up so I left and came back. Thanks Eluzyion can you tell me what the best combo is? Should I assume it's 2 water gem animals?

torfhoeken3
02-12-17, 01:21 AM
Liked it so much I spent gems. Now have one level 7, but you cannot breed with it :(
Still, it looks lovely!

Drachenia
02-12-17, 01:31 PM
So my breeding so far with Crystal Unicorn / Maid Mareian is 2x Skyena, Turtisle, Turtisle like sand at sea. :p I hope I finally get my Peridot Phoenix and a 2 Opal Octopus. I do not give up breeding even though I have to set up a habitat again. Hmm wants to wait until Birthstone Pony comes out. :D Thank you TL for this 75% sale price from Opal Octopus :D

Silverrain1
02-12-17, 02:00 PM
Is this a permanent animal? I'm just wondering because of the rainbow element

Woldawson
02-13-17, 05:53 PM
I used Pearl Perton & Crystal Unicorn. Got it first try. Was happily shocked.

Eluzyion
02-13-17, 07:00 PM
Sorry for the double post it locked up so I left and came back. Thanks Eluzyion can you tell me what the best combo is? Should I assume it's 2 water gem animals?

I used Pearl Peryton and Sapphire Sphinx. Good luck! :)

Eluzyion
02-14-17, 08:50 AM
Is this a permanent animal? I'm just wondering because of the rainbow element

Good question, since it's got rainbow element I'm not so sure!

Silverrain1
02-14-17, 11:31 AM
Good question, since it's got rainbow element I'm not so sure!

Would b good if someone cld confirm!

Valenthiathalia
02-26-17, 10:33 PM
Has anybody gotten it?

Eluzyion
02-27-17, 03:02 AM
Has anybody gotten it?

I did :)

RainbowsandRandoms
02-27-17, 08:12 AM
After 2 weeks of breeding crystal unicorn and frostfang I've finally got a 45 hour breeding time 😀

Eluzyion
02-27-17, 08:32 AM
After 2 weeks of breeding crystal unicorn and frostfang I've finally got a 45 hour breeding time ��

Congrats! It can be either CU or Sapphire Cthulhu!

akalabeth
02-27-17, 08:43 AM
I got it as a fail trying for the Plutopus, I used Granite Golem (lvl 15) and Big Bad Wolf (lvl 15).

Valenthiathalia
02-27-17, 01:11 PM
I'm still trying to get it

BNM11013
02-28-17, 07:35 PM
Yeah I finally got it after countless Rainguin, and the one crocodile one. I got 2 glacial griffons 2 which wasn't a bad thing. It teaches 30 hrs in the evolution flower too.

BNM11013
02-28-17, 07:36 PM
What did you use for granite golem?

luna2cute
02-28-17, 11:33 PM
Started trying for this.

I'm breeding crystal unicorn and frostfang. Is that the easiest?

So far...

1. Frostfang
2. Frostfang
3. Frostfang
4. Frostfang
5. Frostfang

sigh

adrianalima4
03-01-17, 02:03 AM
Congrats! It can be either CU or Sapphire Cthulhu!

Question, if you're breeding your CU with a non legendary animal and end up breeding a legendary animal could it actually be the CU? Has this happened for anyone?
Also just a side note, I wasn't sure where else to post this but my baby pearl peryton only has 3 legs 🙈 Haha it's really cute but I think it's supposed to have 4

Silverrain1
03-01-17, 02:07 AM
Question, if you're breeding your CU with a non legendary animal and end up breeding a legendary animal could it actually be the CU? Has this happened for anyone?
Also just a side note, I wasn't sure where else to post this but my baby pearl peryton only has 3 legs 🙈 Haha it's really cute but I think it's supposed to have 4

No, you wouldn't be able to get the crystal unicorn as you always need 4 elements to get that and if U are breeding with it, that only has the one element.
Only 3 lol. I'm going to need to check out my pearl!

Valenthiathalia
03-02-17, 11:40 AM
Started trying for this.

I'm breeding crystal unicorn and frostfang. Is that the easiest?

So far...

1. Frostfang
2. Frostfang
3. Frostfang
4. Frostfang
5. Frostfang

sigh

Don't worry I to am only getting frost fang

Clark_Wayne
03-02-17, 01:16 PM
No, you wouldn't be able to get the crystal unicorn as you always need 4 elements to get that and if U are breeding with it, that only has the one element.
Only 3 lol. I'm going to need to check out my pearl!

if crystal was count as 1 type, basically you could have a CU if you put pearl peryton with lemurcury (crystal water cosmic and earth : 4 different types) but the chance to get a CU is really low :D

wagygirl
03-02-17, 07:01 PM
I bred CU and Alice and got a Silver & Gold egg with an original timer of about 50 hrs.
Unable to upload a picture of the egg right now, photobucket is acting up. Will try later.
Is it the Opal?

Clark_Wayne
03-02-17, 07:23 PM
I bred CU and Alice and got a Silver & Gold egg with an original timer of about 50 hrs.
Unable to upload a picture of the egg right now, photobucket is acting up. Will try later.
Is it the Opal?
it is the sapphire sphinx (crystal water)
congrat ;)

adrianalima4
03-02-17, 07:32 PM
Is it the Opal?

The Valkyrie has a silver and gold egg and is 48h. 50h is the sphinx but the egg is not silver and gold! :) Congrats either way!

Valenthiathalia
03-02-17, 11:10 PM
Any ideas on other possible breeding solutions I've been doing cu and froatfang and got nothing but frost fang

luna2cute
03-03-17, 01:25 AM
Any ideas on other possible breeding solutions I've been doing cu and froatfang and got nothing but frost fang

Me too. Any other breeding combinations to try?

dont get me wrong im happy it is a 4 hour fail but still. Lol.

MystiqueRealm
03-04-17, 10:27 AM
Opal where are you? I've tried since the start of your release and have no luck, sorry I know you don't like fruit or nuts but I have no fish to offer to entice you!! Lol but if you come I'll take good care of you so come on over! :)

spyd58
03-04-17, 05:15 PM
Trying for Opal with Crystal Unicorn and Aquatter- got 48 hr timer. Egg kind of looks like Granite Gollum with 48 hrs left too see what it is. Crystal/ water- nature getting gem- earth?? Anyone know what it might be?

MystiqueRealm
03-04-17, 05:43 PM
Trying for Opal with Crystal Unicorn and Aquatter- got 48 hr timer. Egg kind of looks like Granite Gollum with 48 hrs left too see what it is. Crystal/ water- nature getting gem- earth?? Anyone know what it might be?

Using water and nature with CU it should be peridot phoenix, congrats!

spyd58
03-04-17, 07:28 PM
WooHoo!

spyd58
03-04-17, 07:33 PM
Justed checked Peridot Phoenix on chart and that is egg on nest! Nice looking surprise gem creature. Thanks.

MystiqueRealm
03-05-17, 07:51 PM
Opal where are you? I've tried since the start of your release and have no luck, sorry I know you don't like fruit or nuts but I have no fish to offer to entice you!! Lol but if you come I'll take good care of you so come on over! :)

Begging worked! I just got opal with CU and Tortice! 40 hours, yay!!!

Angpapa35
03-06-17, 12:50 PM
Used Crystal Unicorn and Frostfang. After only six Skygers I got a 40 hour timer!

CuteTali
03-06-17, 03:52 PM
Wait so this is a water element? The description is very vague, I can't find the element they're asking for and I can't use the rainbow unicorn to breed, which looks to be the closest match.

Eluzyion
03-06-17, 04:02 PM
Wait so this is a water element? The description is very vague, I can't find the element they're asking for and I can't use the rainbow unicorn to breed, which looks to be the closest match.

Yes you have to use gem + water to get it, rainbow element animals can't go into den to breed :) but the Opal octopus is gem/rainbow

CuteTali
03-06-17, 04:03 PM
Yes you have to use gem + water to get it, rainbow element animals can't go into den to breed :)

Oh thank you so much! The description is too confusing, but now I think I will try for it.

Valenthiathalia
03-08-17, 12:46 PM
Still can't get it. I've been getting nothing but frost fangs

luna2cute
03-08-17, 05:27 PM
Still can't get it. I've been getting nothing but frost fangs

Same for me. I'm at about 10 frostfangs now.

Valenthiathalia
03-08-17, 08:29 PM
Same for me. I'm at about 10 frostfangs now.
Ya that's pretty much what I'm at I keep selling them lol

Scangelina
03-10-17, 10:54 PM
I started trying for Opal Octopus again with LVL 15 Crystal Unicorn & LVL 15 Sapphire Sphinx during our WE & got a 45hr timer after several frostfangs. Looks like I got a Sapphire Cthulhu which I don't have, or another Crystal Unicorn. Either way I'm not complaining.

Silverrain1
03-11-17, 12:51 AM
I started trying for Opal Octopus again with LVL 15 Crystal Unicorn & LVL 15 Sapphire Sphinx during our WE & got a 45hr timer after several frostfangs. Looks like I got a Sapphire Cthulhu which I don't have, or another Crystal Unicorn. Either way I'm not complaining.

It will be the sapphire. Congrats! Always nice to get a gem animal

deadpixel
03-12-17, 02:14 AM
Yay! After weeks of trying and uncountable Frostfangs! Finally bred a 40-hour timer with Sapphire Cthulhu :)

luna2cute
03-14-17, 02:46 AM
Yay! After weeks of trying and uncountable Frostfangs! Finally bred a 40-hour timer with Sapphire Cthulhu :)

What did you use to breed?

thaovyvahau
03-14-17, 06:15 AM
I got a 50 hr timer after a lot of frostfangs. I think it's Sapphire Sphinx

luna2cute
03-15-17, 05:19 PM
I got a 50 hr timer after a lot of frostfangs. I think it's Sapphire Sphinx

what combo did you use?

thaovyvahau
03-16-17, 08:01 AM
what combo did you use?

I used Crystal Unicorn (lvl 10) and Monsoon Marmot (lvl 4)

luna2cute
03-18-17, 01:05 AM
I used Crystal Unicorn (lvl 10) and Monsoon Marmot (lvl 4)

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!

JanineQuinty
03-19-17, 01:24 PM
I have tried about 20 times with crystal unicorn and frostfang but I am only getting frostfangs. That's a 4 hour breeding so I don't get to go to the mine everytime :(.
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of gem animals to try other combinations.

luna2cute
03-20-17, 01:19 AM
I have tried about 20 times with crystal unicorn and frostfang but I am only getting frostfangs. That's a 4 hour breeding so I don't get to go to the mine everytime :(.
Unfortunately I don't have a lot of gem animals to try other combinations.

I have the same problem. Just one crystal animal the crystal unicorn so only frost fangs for me too. :(

Valenthiathalia
03-21-17, 05:27 PM
Still haven't gotten anything

RainbowsandRandoms
03-22-17, 05:13 AM
I don't think breeding with 2 legendary creatures makes any difference. I got a sapphire cthulhu after weeks of breeding frost fang with CU. Spent the last 3 or 4 weeks breeding SC with CU and still only getting frost fangs

CuteTali
03-22-17, 07:04 AM
I have been trying to breed opal octopus/any water gem/any lightning gem animals for over a month now and all I get are common water and common lightning animals. It's like my game is broke and won't let me breed any gem animals.

I have the same problem in Dragon Story too. I even bought the stupid 7 day diamond breed chance enhancer and nothing, not a single diamond animal this whole time. I wonder if S8 is just jinxing our games to try and keep us trying longer so we stay longer. For me, it only does the opposite, I don't feel like I want to bother with these games anymore, because I always get bad results. :( :mad:

luna2cute
03-23-17, 05:07 PM
Well, I took a similar breeding combo from a suggestion here and did crystal unicorn with chromadile (dark and water) and got a 45 hour timer! Have to look it up, but it's something good!

Never got got anything but frost fangs from crystal and water but that combo worked after many many many fails.

Good luck to all, you can do it! Take a break, try again, it will come eventually !!

farmday0123
03-23-17, 08:33 PM
Been trying forever never get any one of gems n water

wagygirl
03-28-17, 03:39 PM
I got a 45 hr timer after breeding Crysral and water/lightening.
It was a Sapphire Sphinx in the Crystal family.
Exciting, because I didn't have one, but disappointing because I thought it was the Opal.

luna2cute
04-26-17, 04:26 PM
Anyone got this yet? I've been trying for weeks. Just frostfangs. Sigh.

AngryMoustache
05-10-17, 07:48 PM
After countless tries & an infinite number of combos I finally bred it using CU and frostfang

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36772&d=1494470754 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36772&d=1494470754)

luna2cute
06-26-17, 11:11 PM
Thanks for sharing and giving me hope. Still trying for this. Months on and off with crystal unicorn and frostfang.

And I bought the rainbow habitat just for it, but still nothing.

Sigh. :~{

luna2cute
06-27-17, 07:11 PM
Omg finally!

been breeding g crystal unicorn and frostfang for months. Got bored so tried crystal unicorn and Saffire spynx. Nothing

then tried frostfang and saffire sphynx and boom!

40 hour timer!! Omg so excited!! Been trying for so so long!!

keep trying!!!

missourijan
07-07-17, 05:52 AM
Wow congrats. I have been breeding for months too. No luck. I did get a pearl Peyton this morning.

farmday0123
09-11-17, 10:43 AM
Wow been trying for ever, wgen it was out n sale i was so poor:( until now speed so much but stll, so hungry of octopus ��

Pippinville
10-30-17, 06:37 PM
Omg finally!

been breeding g crystal unicorn and frostfang for months. Got bored so tried crystal unicorn and Saffire spynx. Nothing

then tried frostfang and saffire sphynx and boom!

40 hour timer!! Omg so excited!! Been trying for so so long!!

keep trying!!!

Just got it....finally!!! After trying since March..... Used Sapphire Sphinx x Sapphire Cthulhu

RainbowsandRandoms
02-23-18, 06:00 PM
All I've bred is water and crystal for over a year now. Must be my turn soon for a 40 hour timer.....

Alohatami
03-11-18, 09:38 PM
All I've bred is water and crystal for over a year now. Must be my turn soon for a 40 hour timer.....
Oh wow! That bites, and depresses me at the same time. I've been trying on and off for a long while now. But all the events and timed side quests kept interrupting my attempts. However, since I never have any luck breeding for those timed quests, I've decided to ignore them (as I did the most recent party/world event) and just focus on the Opal Octapus. It has been a steady stream of Frostfangs for me. I sure hope it doesn't take over a year. I think I'd give up long before that. :(

missourijan
04-23-18, 04:21 PM

Me too. Tired of unachievable goals. Been breeding for it over a year. I always try for the limited animals and never get them. So am also unable to ever get the new monthly animals. Why try!

charlie39576
10-28-19, 05:02 AM
I keep breeding these crystal and water combos and keep getting frostfangs

momto10kids
01-02-20, 08:05 AM
I'm both encouraged and depressed reading these posts. Encouraged that a handful of people have been able to breed the elusive Opal Octopus, but depressed also because I too have been trying for over a year now and still no O. O. I've just bred another long timer (missed the original time as I bred and went to bed) I am thinking it's my 5th Pearl Peryton. *Sighs*....

Woohoo, it was actually a Sapphire Cthulhu! Happy about that because I didn't have one yet, but still no Opal Octopus.

Jenilina
01-12-20, 03:56 PM
I'm both encouraged and depressed reading these posts. Encouraged that a handful of people have been able to breed the elusive Opal Octopus, but depressed also because I too have been trying for over a year now and still no O. O. I've just bred another long timer (missed the original time as I bred and went to bed) I am thinking it's my 5th Pearl Peryton. *Sighs*....

Woohoo, it was actually a Sapphire Cthulhu! Happy about that because I didn't have one yet, but still no Opal Octopus.

Hi there & thanks to everyone for posting all this great info ��✌️����
If you wouldn’t mimd...How did you get that Sapphire Cthulhu, which you mentioned at the end of your last post? I realize this is an old thread, but it’s a great one and momto10kids, I certainly hope you’re still around!

Not just that, but you mentioned getting 5 pearl peytons ��? Please do share the combinations that worked for you to get one of those PP.

Much gratitude,
Jen

momto10kids
01-11-22, 11:58 AM
OMGOSH I finally bred the Opal Octopus 🐙! Parents are ROSE SILVERTIGER and SAPPHIRE CTHULHU. I've been breeding for more than 2 years now!!! I've been rotating between this pair and other combos involving other Legendary and Legendary/Water creatures. This pair often produced fire combos which was great when I got tired of Frostfangs. I'm so excited.

momto10kids
01-11-22, 12:06 PM
Jen, all my Pearl Peytons and Sapphire Cthulhus we're bred with either the Crystal and Frostfangs (the first sets) or Crystal and Pearl Peyton or Sapphire Cthulhu (later sets obviously ). Hope you are still around to!
Kristina aka MomTo10Kids

momto10kids
01-11-22, 12:14 PM
Hi there & thanks to everyone for posting all this great info ��✌️����
If you wouldn’t mimd...How did you get that Sapphire Cthulhu, which you mentioned at the end of your last post? I realize this is an old thread, but it’s a great one and momto10kids, I certainly hope you’re still around!

Not just that, but you mentioned getting 5 pearl peytons ��? Please do share the combinations that worked for you to get one of those PP.

Much gratitude,
Jen

Jen, all my Pearl Peytons and Sapphire Cthulhus we're bred with either the Crystal and Frostfangs (the first sets) or Crystal and Pearl Peyton or Sapphire Cthulhu (later sets obviously ). Hope you are still around to!
Kristina aka MomTo10Kids