Rarity: Super Rare
Type: White Yellow Green
Habitat: White Meadow, Yellow Plateau, Green Grove
Available at: Level 20
Buying Price: On Sale for 520 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 15 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

ETA: FOR PURCHASE ONLY (cannot be bred :( )

Regina;1394401']Just checked this, and the Lovers Tree Dragon is unbreedable.

CuteTali
02-07-17, 01:37 PM
It says not breedable :-/

amerirish
02-07-17, 01:45 PM
It says not breedable :-/

That's got to be a misprint :( Kooky, FlatFoot or Regina: could you please check on this for us?

kooky panda
02-07-17, 02:49 PM
That's got to be a misprint :( Kooky, FlatFoot or Regina: could you please check on this for us?
Checking.......

[S8] Regina
02-07-17, 03:22 PM

Just checked this, and the Lovers Tree Dragon is unbreedable.

FireballFarm
02-07-17, 11:13 PM
Can these purchase-only relisted dragons be clearly and obviously marked as such in the market, please?

I do realize it does say 'not available through breeding' if you tap in the little i, but it is not immediately obvious when looking at the market menu. I am sure many, many players (including myself) have tried to breed a purchase-only dragon or two without realizing they are not breedable- especially since until recently, re-listed dragons were almost always breedable ones.

amerirish
02-08-17, 09:42 AM
Thanks kooky & Regina for being on top of this; bad news though :(

[S8] Regina
02-08-17, 11:44 AM
Can these purchase-only relisted dragons be clearly and obviously marked as such in the market, please?

I do realize it does say 'not available through breeding' if you tap in the little i, but it is not immediately obvious when looking at the market menu. I am sure many, many players (including myself) have tried to breed a purchase-only dragon or two without realizing they are not breedable- especially since until recently, re-listed dragons were almost always breedable ones.

I'll give the feedback to the design team for future Dragon releases that are unbreedable.

deadpixel
02-09-17, 06:44 AM
They might have made it unbreedable so that players of the Adventure League Bingo who want the 350 points that comes with winning a battle using it might considering purchasing one since this square is going to keep popping up in the Bingo cards for the next 5 days at least. I guess I'm now grateful that I accidentally bred one the first time it was available. I was so disappointed at getting it back then that I just popped it into the Stable after it hatched. I've brought it out of cold storage and will be using it a lot these next few days :)

FireballFarm
02-09-17, 08:43 AM
They might have made it unbreedable so that players of the Adventure League Bingo who want the 350 points that comes with winning a battle using it might considering purchasing one since this square is going to keep popping up in the Bingo cards for the next 5 days at least. I guess I'm now grateful that I accidentally bred one the first time it was available. I was so disappointed at getting it back then that I just popped it into the Stable after it hatched. I've brought it out of cold storage and will be using it a lot these next few days :)

According to all the notes, this dragon has never been breedable and was only ever available as a prize from the Country Picnic World Event (or by purchase, of course).

deadpixel
02-09-17, 07:38 PM
According to all the notes, this dragon has never been breedable and was only ever available as a prize from the Country Picnic World Event (or by purchase, of course).

I never purchased it, only remember hatching it in one of the nests together with two other eggs; they were all fails too. I guess this was from the event; wasn't too thrilled with those dragons either.

9krm
02-09-17, 08:38 PM

Yes, I remember getting it during a world event. Not worth the gold, imo, unless someone is trying to collect all the dragons. :)