PDA

View Full Version : NOT HAPPY AT All - food & money gone!

Nimster
03-12-11, 06:29 PM
Is this bug ever going to get fixed??? After getting seriously hooked on this game I built up a good amount of coins & spent over ?40 on gems to speed up the initial set up process, I was mortified to lose all the food I had been cooking over night that had just minutes left before serving - lobster etc. when I went "out of sync". To now lose over $40,000 virtual coins during another syncing fix is just rubbish. I feel totally ripped off & demotivated by the complete waste of time as well as a waste of both virtual & real money. Please sort this out as I'm sure this plays a huge part in the reasons why people lose interest in the game. I know I now have :-(

dreamslayer
03-12-11, 07:05 PM
The apps is stuck for really long time and I can't open it, dele it or reinstall it! Please help!

Unregistered
03-13-11, 02:13 AM
Counters in my restaurant were completely full of food which had taken several hours/ days to cook. Game seems to go out of sync regularly & doesn't register any of my dishes which is extremely frustrating & spoils the game. I've noticed I only lose dishes when counters are full. When there are only a couple of dishes it always seems to rectify itself. This is a bug that needs fixing- & fast!!!