PDA

View Full Version : Double Sets of Lunar New Year Dragons??

deadpixel
02-05-17, 06:01 AM
I completed and received the Lunar New Year World Event dragons and miscellaneous gifts but for some reason, when I fired up the game today, it flashed all the notices for winning the gifts and dragons again so now I actually have two of each of the Lunar New Year Dragons as well as the gifts.

Any one else experiencing this?

Edit- KP

Hey guys, I did check on this and it was a glitch that happened to some players.
Good news it that you will be able to keep the duplicate dragons/items.

jbyn4e
02-05-17, 06:07 AM
Yes, I saw some people outside forum talking about it. You're not alone.

JustKay
02-05-17, 06:53 AM
Same here. I got this glitch before when Olympus dragons were first introduced. Got double of of the temples and at least double up on Poseidon. You have to have logged in at the right time when the glitch happens (maybe the do an update). Not everyone gets it.

starship412
02-05-17, 08:24 AM
Shhh... Let them be nice and give you the double set. If you don't want them then just sell them. Sometimes it's good to have double sets of dragons, lol.

jbyn4e
02-05-17, 08:55 AM
@deadpixel and @JustKay

Did you sold that decoration before it happen today? Or left in storage, or put on island? My theory is if you sold them, when you logged today it checked if you have some of it, and, if not, give you all again according to points earned in event.

But, for a change, this is a good kind of glitch!

JustKay
02-05-17, 07:50 PM
@deadpixel and @JustKay

Did you sold that decoration before it happen today? Or left in storage, or put on island? My theory is if you sold them, when you logged today it checked if you have some of it, and, if not, give you all again according to points earned in event.

But, for a change, this is a good kind of glitch!

It's definitely not due to selling. I have all my decor stored away since it helps with performance on my old phone. Same with the Olympus events. I had everything in storage and no eggs hatched and now I just have two eggs of each type in storage. It's more to do with the timing when they do their update/tweak. If you are logged on around that time, you will hit this glitch. They seem to do it around the same time of day (which would be late evening/night PST). Who knows maybe it happens more often than we know, maybe it happens with every World Event and I just only got the timing lucky on this and the Olympus one.

Clark_Wayne
02-06-17, 05:25 AM
It does happen more than just these 2 events and yes it's at a certain time late at night when a reset happens and all the pop-ups start again, �� and thanks to the starter of this thread it probably won't too many more times ��

don't worry it will happen again.
players told it when this happened for olympus and the 2nd time too . it is probably due to the way they put the code. but i don't think s8 will spend time to find it because that is wasted time ;)
once the event over, why would they bother to find the bug ? :D
for longtime players like me , the 2nd lunar set will stay along with the 1st (except lunar rooster because used for the tales)
and for the deco, i will probably sell them for 10 coins . why will s8 bother for 10 coins ?
and even if s8 find the bug, i won't care : what will i do with 1 more set since i don't have place to put them ? :D

deadpixel
02-07-17, 07:50 PM
Thanks for the input and thoughts about this glitch. Now if only it would happen on gold producing dragons :D

kooky panda
02-09-17, 03:39 PM
Hey guys, I did check on this and it was a glitch that happened to some players.
Good news it that you will be able to keep the duplicate dragons/items.

amalsaba
02-13-17, 05:35 AM
I got double lunar monkey and lunar luck but I would've liked to get the lunar rooster. I didn't initially get it.

JustKay
02-19-17, 09:48 PM
FYI, it just happened again for the world event for Valentines day. I've got two of everything including Cutie now. I think you only double up on the prizes that you would have won. So if you didn't unlock the last individual prize of Cutie or Lunar Rooster, then you wouldn't double up on it.

FieldsLikeB
02-20-17, 02:03 PM
I'm quite pleased about the doubling I keep all events dragons for Leader Board dragons. I really want to get Samurai.

bakerystoe
02-21-17, 07:36 AM
I am so happy!:) I got the glitch and got double set of darling Dragons,!

JustKay
02-26-17, 05:55 AM
Getting double of the premium habitat prizes is also pretty handy