PDA

View Full Version : Only 19 gifts received per day

DrDJ16
02-04-17, 04:35 AM
In the last 3 days, I have been consistently receiving only 19 gifts per day. Not really that big a thing if it weren't for the goals. In the past, this will happen to me once in a while, but never for 3 consecutive days. Anyone else experienced this? Any advice on how to fix this?

kimikayyz
02-05-17, 10:06 AM
Might be a glitch, but if it continues, you should report it in the "bugs" part of the forum.

LightAndLove83
02-05-17, 10:23 AM
I reported this issue before and they just blew me off. Wanted info that I can't give them...like a pic of the issue. How do you give them a pick of only receiving 19 gifts? That's an action. Can't take a screen shot of that. Good Luck!

Rynetory2
02-05-17, 10:55 AM
I would capture screenshots of my gifts in newsfeed before I accept them and let the Agent know which are the ones I'm able or unable to receive. Specific details will help them to investigate the issue. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
02-05-17, 10:57 AM
In the last 3 days, I have been consistently receiving only 19 gifts per day. Not really that big a thing if it weren't for the goals. In the past, this will happen to me once in a while, but never for 3 consecutive days. Anyone else experienced this? Any advice on how to fix this?

Please see my reply to your other post in the Bugs forum.

(Closing thread as you have already posted about this)