PDA

View Full Version : Down the aisle ★ Valentine's 14-day challenge ★

Den8137259
02-03-17, 08:29 PM
★ hi all ★ saw this, but not seen this posted elsewhere here (: do merge if there are (: also do share more info on "Down the aisle" 14-day challenge please, ty (:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3ymG66UYAAYzNc.jpg

icre8mylife
02-03-17, 09:29 PM
★ hi all ★ saw this, but not seen this posted elsewhere here (: do merge if there are (: also do share more info on "Down the aisle" 14-day challenge please, ty (:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3ymG66UYAAYzNc.jpg

I have the same thing. It came up before DT.

lenasdinner
02-03-17, 10:00 PM
Havent seen this yet...have to look a goal book.
But I wonder.....I allready have Groom dragon he is hatched and have Bride dragon but in storage(she is so ugly,never wanted to hatch)....so is it worth it to hatch it and finish this goal,in my point of view not,the prize is not so special only 500 food and only one 10x boost.if there was more boost maybe but one??

What do you people think about this??

Eluzyion
02-03-17, 10:05 PM
I have bride (24 hour breed) and groom (20 hour breed) on the nest.. What do you get by breeding them? A new dragon or just the goal reward?

Jackiesq
02-04-17, 12:18 AM
Why do I have 1EXP iso a x10 boost as a reward?
Oh and I don't have it on the usual DS, only on Valentine DS...

FireballFarm
02-04-17, 12:33 AM
Havent seen this yet...have to look a goal book.
But I wonder.....I allready have Groom dragon he is hatched and have Bride dragon but in storage(she is so ugly,never wanted to hatch)....so is it worth it to hatch it and finish this goal,in my point of view not,the prize is not so special only 500 food and only one 10x boost.if there was more boost maybe but one??

What do you people think about this??
I vote no. :D She's hideous, will take up valuable habitat room where an attractive dragon could live, and the 'prize' of 500 food is pathetic. The boost is nice, but just one? Nope. Not worth it.

S8 really needs to up their game on prizes- especially the food amounts. Food prizes and the paltry amounts offered in 'value' packs are downright insulting, and it makes me think none of the developers actually play their own game. It seems they have no clue how much food it takes to feed any of the newer dragons. Smh.

Plus, I am wondering why this goal has it's own icon? I think the large number of icons present right now is slowing the game down. It took me several minutes to get the wheel to spin, my battle arena animation is all choppy, and forget about visiting neighbors in a timely fashion- it's taking ages to load.

rosym47
02-04-17, 06:06 AM
I have the bride and groom breeding with an 18 hour timer. This could give two known options. Does anyone else have anything to report?

Den8137259
02-04-17, 06:11 AM
★ yes, holographic or wave rider outcome possibility ★ 18 hours ★

I'll probably give this wedding breeding a miss .. lol ★

Thanks for your comments on this thread (: ★

beastmode12thfan
02-04-17, 12:26 PM
Since I don't have either, I'm going to try while it's breedable again. Otherwise, I'd skip if I had them.

9krm
02-04-17, 12:41 PM
Ya, I'll pass.

JustKay
02-04-17, 02:31 PM
I vote no. :D She's hideous, will take up valuable habitat room where an attractive dragon could live, and the 'prize' of 500 food is pathetic. The boost is nice, but just one? Nope. Not worth it.

I agree, she's hideous for a bride dragon. Ok for a normal dragon. I might just put her in the barn later. However for me the boost is gold. That's the difference between 10 adventure tickets and 50 for me.

I started ignoring the goals book a long time ago. Just so many in there for breeding different dragons it got a bit depressing how behind I was getting. I guess the icons are a way to put the time limited goals up more prominently. It definitely worked on me!

Corrilla
02-04-17, 11:37 PM
I had the Bride Dragon from a long time ago...But she seems to have disappeared since she is for sale again. How do I contact Support to get her back?

Thanks!

bakerystoe
02-05-17, 12:56 AM
UHm that's the 1 goal challenge right?

rosym47
02-05-17, 02:13 AM
UHm that's the 1 goal challenge right?

Correct. I completed this challenge and got a holographic dragon, nothing new or exciting. This challenge is probably not worth doing unless you have both bride and groom already because the rewards are small.

kooky panda
02-05-17, 12:52 PM
I had the Bride Dragon from a long time ago...But she seems to have disappeared since she is for sale again. How do I contact Support to get her back?

Thanks!

Please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us)

Limequat
02-05-17, 01:04 PM
No thanks, I'll pass. :p I have Groom but not Bride, but she's so hideous I'm not going to bother trying for her if the prize isn't worth my time and effort. I can get 500 food through 10 minutes of planting. The 10x breeding boost is nice, but only if you already have both Bride and Groom. Otherwise, it's a waste of precious breeding time that could be used for other limited time dragons I actually want.

Gladiola8
02-06-17, 04:11 AM
I have bride (24 hour breed) and groom (20 hour breed) on the nest.. What do you get by breeding them? A new dragon or just the goal reward?

I did breed them, and the result is island dragon 20 hrs, what a waste of time. Nothing exciting.

SassyRum
02-06-17, 06:08 PM
Can anyone please help with breeding suggestions for Bride?? I have recently acquired Groom but am having much trouble with Bride!! Gah,,,

athena238
02-06-17, 10:29 PM
Can anyone please help with breeding suggestions for Bride?? I have recently acquired Groom but am having much trouble with Bride!! Gah,,,

I got bride with Fuzzy n Pegasus. 24 hr. breeding. I hope this helps :)

themusicloverme
02-07-17, 05:37 AM
Posted in the wrong thread lol! But anyways, I won't even give this one a try bc :
1) i do not like how the dragons look, and
2) what an unfair prize to those who succeed with this!

So this is a no for me.

AnglChk507
02-07-17, 09:23 AM
I'm a little confused on what the prize even was I thought it was boost but I check my boost and I have none so I'm unsure what the reward was can someone fill me in

starship412
02-07-17, 09:42 AM
500 Food + Experience points, nothing spectacular.

harobeda
02-07-17, 11:50 AM
It is supposed to give 500 food plus a 10 times breeding boost.

starship412
02-07-17, 12:04 PM
Yeah, my bad, 500 food + 10x breeding boost - still nothing special unless one has a diamond or Valiant on their nest.

JustKay
02-07-17, 03:38 PM
I could use the 10x boost, but already have these dragons so no point trying to rebreed them again. I do wonder if now that we've had at least 2 returns of this event for Valentine types (so it might be a v-day regular) and the current dragon tales gives out more Valentine types, whether the Valentine type will now have a proper strengths and weaknesses in the arena. One of the original great things about Passion's pure Valentine type was that it was effective against high level Champions during Tournaments. Will that benefit still hold?

1ch1ps
02-07-17, 06:13 PM
Anyone know what to breed to get the groom. Neither s very attractive.... wish you could just keep them in your inventory like another dragon game

starship412
02-07-17, 06:59 PM
Anyone know what to breed to get the groom. Neither s very attractive.... wish you could just keep them in your inventory like another dragon game

I would try Moon and Night. It seems like breeding those that are breedable gives a better chance at a desired dragon than those won in events like Avalanche, Dame of Darkness, White Bengal among others.
Unfortunately, black is hard to breed because it splits 70% of the time so it'll take a lot of patience.

FireballFarm
02-09-17, 07:20 PM
I could use the 10x boost, but already have these dragons so no point trying to rebreed them again.

I think breeding your existing Bride and Groom would complete the goal. The first two steps say 'have' not 'breed.'
Since the Valentine type in Lost Love isn't having an effect on the breeding den (breeds like a pure blue), I don't think any changes have been made to the Valentine type.

bakerystoe
02-11-17, 02:44 AM
I got The groom in the nick of time. I must say that I was very lucky:)))

dragonwhispereri
02-11-17, 10:43 AM
Having trouble breeding bride any suggestions?

Den8137259
02-13-17, 08:01 PM
★ Bride is a Green + White combo. But she's no longer available in the shop - i would think she's cannot be bred, was previously avail just for limited period.

btw the Value Pack for Bride and Groom complete with a romantic bed set is still on for 14 hours, at 75% discount (:

SassyRum
02-14-17, 01:05 AM
But breeding bride is part of an island goal right now!!! How could she not still be breed-able???

temecee
02-14-17, 01:08 AM
I got The groom in the nick of time. I must say that I was very lucky:)))

Can I ask if you remember what you used? I keep trying and nothing

AuntyRose32
02-14-17, 03:57 PM
Anyone have a picture of the Groom egg? I've got a 20 hour timer on the nest but I don't think it's the Groom because it's got what looks like a coffee cup on it? Not sure what I have there?

deltared
02-14-17, 04:51 PM
Anyone have a picture of the Groom egg? I've got a 20 hour timer on the nest but I don't think it's the Groom because it's got what looks like a coffee cup on it? Not sure what I have there?

Sounds like you have a Hot Chocolate. The Groom egg is here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88499-New-Crafting-Dragon-Groom-Dragon-Jan-26-2016).

The Bride and Groom are no longer in the market even though the goal hasn't expired...not sure if they are still available to breed.

dragonwhispereri
02-15-17, 05:13 AM
Don't see a value pack either, not that I would spend gold to obtain them, but like SassyRum said goal is still there so why get rid of it? I guess I should give up trying to breed it. Also not really fair to start a breeding goal while we had to try to breed life and genie which are usually easy and life took me about two days to get 😞
Too bad, I would have liked the breeding boost.

Sorry thought I was getting quote from Den8137259 post I was responding to, but didn't appear

amerirish
02-15-17, 07:50 AM
Groom Egg:

Den8137259
02-15-17, 09:57 AM
★ hi dragonwhispereri (: aye I hear you (:

★ I'm more interested to breed the Neo Bride but she has been causing me breeding grief instead of bliss lol

amerirish
02-15-17, 11:24 AM
★ hi dragonwhispereri (: aye I hear you (:

★ I'm more interested to breed the Neo Bride but she has been causing me breeding grief instead of bliss lol

Yeah, she's been a bit of a Bridezilla for me too :(