PDA

View Full Version : Coins.

Silverrain1
02-03-17, 03:22 PM
Hey, we need something to spend all these coins on! I have so much and it's just getting higher every day! I have a lot of animals and they are relatively well fed so produce a good amount of coins. So even planting around the clock cherries and nuts I don't lose anything.
I would love a very high food yield in the farms, even if they were really expensive. Most of us could afford and those who can't will get there! (I remember when I first saw the amount needed for nuts and I was like what!!!!)
Also more habitats to be purchased by coins! That would b great. Even if you maybe have to buy one with gems then so many extras with coins.

Feel free to add any suggestions you may have!

Btw I currently have 1 416 616 921 coins!

sparklegirly
02-03-17, 05:23 PM
I have 130,000,000 coins! I have thought maybe a Fruitful Tree that awards a few thousand apples per day, or every few days, that would cost around 25,000,000 coins or something really expensive! More coin habitats would be nice too but I don't think they would make much of a difference like planting food. We need something really expensive! I would also like to add that I'm sick of getting coins in value packs. Please take player level into account for the value packs!

Silverrain1
02-04-17, 01:45 AM
Oh, I like the idea of the fruit tree! That would be so good!

Clark_Wayne
02-04-17, 06:58 AM
i have over 1 574 500 000 coins ><

hutchy12345
02-04-17, 10:44 AM
Omg you're a genius. I have over 100,000,000 coins too and I literally never collect coins. We need more apples because it costs soooo much to upgrade animals to level 15, so I love your idea because that would be so helpful. Or even better would be buying gems but I doubt they would do that. Anyway more food would be brilliant!

Silverrain1
02-04-17, 12:26 PM
Omg you're a genius. I have over 100,000,000 coins too and I literally never collect coins. We need more apples because it costs soooo much to upgrade animals to level 15, so I love your idea because that would be so helpful. Or even better would be buying gems but I doubt they would do that. Anyway more food would be brilliant!

I know, I was trying to think of things they wld b more likely to do and food was my only real thought. It takes sooooo much food to make some of these animals epic. And one if my main hopes if this game was to collect as many animals as possible and make them all epic. I can't do that with the limited food we can get and the amount they need.

Silverrain1
02-04-17, 12:27 PM
i have over 1 574 500 000 coins ><

Wow. Lots and lots

greeneyedalexa
02-05-17, 02:14 AM
I don't think they will hear us. This is not the first topic about unreasonable amount of coins all of high level players have, and nothing to do with them, and despite all that they even removed the apple rewards in tournaments, and leaved mostly coins as reward...

Silverrain1
02-05-17, 08:40 AM
I don't think they will hear us. This is not the first topic about unreasonable amount of coins all of high level players have, and nothing to do with them, and despite all that they even removed the apple rewards in tournaments, and leaved mostly coins as reward...

I know, it would be nice tho. What's the point in having coins to do nothing with? You would think with more money new things would be available, I would love more food. I see on an other thread ppl have also mentioned runes, that to would b good but I dnt have a huge amount left to expand to!

DirkDragon
02-06-17, 01:33 AM
Silverrain, just realised you started this thread the day before mine on Runes for Coins. Very unobservant of me, so my apologies.
Some very good suggestions here. We can only hope that S8 take notice of the forum. Pointless raising a ticket.

poofyena
02-06-17, 10:07 AM
I really like the fruit tree idea. It would be great to have more food for coins options. Or anything for coins, runes or habitats. They're just so useless when you start getting to higher levels.

Silverrain1
02-06-17, 11:54 AM
Silverrain, just realised you started this thread the day before mine on Runes for Coins. Very unobservant of me, so my apologies.
Some very good suggestions here. We can only hope that S8 take notice of the forum. Pointless raising a ticket.

Don't worry about it. Nice to know that people have the same or similar thoughts and ideas!

adrianalima4
02-06-17, 06:57 PM
Another idea for coin expenditure could be another farm upgrade (which would cost coins) and with more planting options e.g. 1,000 apples for 100,000 coins

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 11:41 AM
Another idea for coin expenditure could be another farm upgrade (which would cost coins) and with more planting options e.g. 1,000 apples for 100,000 coins

That's a good idea! Even being allowed more farms would also be good.

GreytMom
02-07-17, 01:15 PM
Or perhaps we can spend our REAL coins on an animal that will give us just a tiny bit of food each day. Better off planting two batches of Nexus Nuts for 150k coins and only a five hour wait. Oh wait...
Good thing he's cute so I'll probably end up buying one anyway.

Love the fruit tree idea!

salmakyounis
02-27-17, 04:09 PM
Love the tree idea. I thought I had a lot of coins (roughly 140 000 000) but realise some people have over a billion 😄 I stopped collecting my coins a while back. Might start again. Also I know this isn't on this topic but does anyone know the use of the bows from the mine other than for the current quest? I took a short hiatus from FF and struggling to catch up. Thank you

Eluzyion
02-27-17, 04:12 PM
Love the tree idea. I thought I had a lot of coins (roughly 140 000 000) but realise some people have over a billion 😄 I stopped collecting my coins a while back. Might start again. Also I know this isn't on this topic but does anyone know the use of the bows from the mine other than for the current quest? I took a short hiatus from FF and struggling to catch up. Thank you

The hair bows are just for the rapunzel event :) (storybook)

geckoos
02-27-17, 04:23 PM
And here i am grasping for coins so i can afford expansions (level 24) :p
Aany coin tips?

GreytMom
02-27-17, 04:47 PM
And here i am grasping for coins so i can afford expansions (level 24) :p
Aany coin tips?
Make sure you have your higher earning critters in the higher capacity habitats and collect your coins often enough that the habitats don't max out. or example, Fire only holds 2500 and can max pretty fast. I rearrange who lives where often as I get things hatched and leveled up.
If you use real money to buy gems, I think they're best spent on habitats since the gem-purchased habitats hold four critters and 55k-85k coins. Someone else may be able to give more suggestions on gem spending since I don't use them much.
No need to use coins to upgrade to Grand farms until you have a steady enough income to plant Charm Cherries (26k per planting) and Nexus Nuts (75k per planting).
As much as you want to level animals up so that you can earn more coins, hold back a little. You'll need that precious food for events. Only level up the highest earners you have and all six regular elements (this can be done with just three animals). The steady income will come soon enough.
Good luck!

salmakyounis
02-27-17, 05:20 PM
Thank you! I've just got chapter 10 left for the quest. Can't wait to get rapunsel.

To increase coins I put higher earners with lower ones. Collect regularly. And I also planted only low costing fruit initially. I can afford to plant nuts etc now but before would plane rune prunes and collect once a day. My level is 101. What is the max level?

MystiqueRealm
02-27-17, 05:40 PM
Thank you! I've just got chapter 10 left for the quest. Can't wait to get rapunsel.

To increase coins I put higher earners with lower ones. Collect regularly. And I also planted only low costing fruit initially. I can afford to plant nuts etc now but before would plane rune prunes and collect once a day. My level is 101. What is the max level?

Right now it's 200, ppl are beyond that so if/when they raise the cap some will be way beyond

geckoos
02-28-17, 03:59 AM
Make sure you have your higher earning critters in the higher capacity habitats and collect your coins often enough that the habitats don't max out. or example, Fire only holds 2500 and can max pretty fast. I rearrange who lives where often as I get things hatched and leveled up.
If you use real money to buy gems, I think they're best spent on habitats since the gem-purchased habitats hold four critters and 55k-85k coins. Someone else may be able to give more suggestions on gem spending since I don't use them much.
No need to use coins to upgrade to Grand farms until you have a steady enough income to plant Charm Cherries (26k per planting) and Nexus Nuts (75k per planting).
As much as you want to level animals up so that you can earn more coins, hold back a little. You'll need that precious food for events. Only level up the highest earners you have and all six regular elements (this can be done with just three animals). The steady income will come soon enough.
Good luck!

Thank uu :D