PDA

View Full Version : Search for Love - STAGE EVENT!

[S8] Regina
02-03-17, 11:34 AM
SEARCH FOR LOVE STAGE EVENT!

Level 17+ | Minimum Game Version iOS 2.5/Android 2.5.0.1 | Ends 2/14/17

https://imgur.com/QmIHtDz.png

flemlion
02-03-17, 11:44 AM
And we're of:
Feed 5 times
Mine 4 cristals
Win 2 battles with a pink type dragon

For lower levels that is:
Feed 5 times
Plant 4 fireapples

Chapter 6
2. Harvest Firapples (6). (Skip: 12Gold20px)

lenasdinner
02-03-17, 11:48 AM
Looks looooovely......

Be awere if some of the acts are not correct.........

Chapter 1 (3 Acts)

1. Feed Dragons 5 Times. (Skip: 10Gold20px)
2. Collect Spirit Crystals from the Mine (4). (Skip: 30Gold20px)
3. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with a Pink Type Dragon. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
Prize: 1 Lost Love FavorLost Love Favor

Chapter 2 (4 Acts)

1. Begin Mapping the Island. (Skip: 12Gold20px)
2. Plant Pumpwings (?). (Skip: 45Gold20px)
3. Breed a Love Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 25Gold20px)(Prize: 1 Lost Love FavorLost Love Favor)
4. Craft your Lost Love Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold20px)
Prize: 3,000Exp20px 15,000Coin20px

Chapter 3 (3 Acts)

1. Hatch your Lost Love Dragon. (Skip: 7Gold20px)
2. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with a Red Type Dragon. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
3. Complete 1 Lover's Lost. (Skip: 10Gold20px)
Prize: 2,500Firapples

Chapter 4 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Lost Love Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 14Gold20px)
2. Breed with a Pink Type Dragon. (Skip: 25Gold20px)
3. Complete 1 Heart's Desire. (Skip: 15Gold20px)
4. Craft and decorate with a Passion Path Passion Path. (Skip: 25Gold20px)
Prize: 12Map30px

Chapter 5 (4 Acts)

1. Plant Firapples (?). (Skip: 19Gold20px)
2. Complete 1 Lover's Lost. (Skip: 10Gold20px)(Prize: 1 Afterlife Favor Afterlife Favor)
3. Raise your Lost Love Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
4. Win 2 Battle Arena Matches with a Blue Type Dragon. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
Prize: 4,000Firapples

Chapter 6 (4 Acts)

1. Craft and decorate with a Heart Lamp Heart Lamp.(Skip: 20Gold20px)(Prize: 1 Afterlife Favor Afterlife Favor)
2. Harvest Firapples (?). (Skip: 12Gold20px)
3. Hatch a Life Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold20px)
4. Raise your Lost Love Dragon to Level 11. (Skip: 80Gold20px)
Prize: 6 Puppet StringsPuppet Strings

Chapter 7 (5 Acts)

1. Complete 1 Lover's Lost. (Skip: 10Gold20px)
2. Raise your Lost Love Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 125Gold20px)(Prize: 1 Afterlife Favor Afterlife Favor)
3. Craft and decorate with another Passion Path Passion Path. (Skip: 25Gold20px)
4. Breed a Lost Love Dragon with another dragon. (Skip: 25Gold20px)(Prize: 1 Afterlife Favor Afterlife Favor)
5. Craft your Afterlife Dragon. (Skip: 24Gold20px)
Prize: 12 Island PartsIsland Part

Chapter 8 (3 Acts)

1. Hatch your Afterlife Dragon. (Skip: 7Gold20px)
2. Trade a Red Type Dragon and get a Small RubySmall Ruby(Skip: 30Gold20px)
3. Hatch a Genie Dragon. (Skip: 49Gold20px)
Prize: 12 Passion Paths Passion Path

Chapter 9 (4 Acts)

1. Raise your Afterlife Dragon to Level 4. (Skip: 14Gold20px)
2. Craft The Lovers The Lovers.(Skip: 40Gold20px)
3. Complete 1 Heart's Desire. (Skip: 15Gold20px)
4. Raise your Afterlife Dragon to Level 8. (Skip: 30Gold20px)
Prize: 4,000Firapples

Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Lost Love Dragon. (Skip: 45Gold20px)
2. Raise your Afterlife Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 225Gold20px)
3. Harvest Firapples (?). (Skip: 14Gold20px)
4. Craft and Decorate with a Amour FountainAmour Fountain. (Skip: 135Gold20px)
5. Breed the Lost Love Dragon with the Afterlife Dragon.(Skip: 45Gold20px)
Prize: 1 Lovers Dragon

Lots of new thing here.....have fun people.....nothing else to say

PeppiVille
02-03-17, 12:29 PM
FOR LOWER LEVELS
Chapter 1
Feed 5 times
Plant 4 fire apples

Chapter 2
Win 1 battle
Breed with Fire dragon
Craft your Lost Love Dragon (6hrs)
Reward: 15,000 coin, 3000 exp

Chapter 3
Finish crafting and hatch your Lost Love Dragon (7hr nest time)
Win a battle
Complete the Lovers Lost quest (can be done with lvl 1)
Reward: 2500 food

random59
02-03-17, 12:36 PM
Well I am confused!!!

LVl 60ish Feed Dragon 5 Times
Win 2 Battles. Does not stipulate dragon type! (Double checked)

Lvl 100+ Feed Dragon 5 Times
MIne 4 Crystals
Win 2 Battles

Lvl 200 Feed Dragon 5 Times
Mine 4 crystal
Win 2 Battles

Why the difference in the goals for the battles, never before has a Tales dictated what types we are to use in battle?
I have used any dragon I have wanted in the battle as my battles aren't restricted. Maybe I wasn't reading goal properly.

chuckyt888
02-03-17, 12:43 PM
Well I am confused!!!

Win 2 Battles

MIne 3 Crystals
Win 2 Battles

Mine 3 Crystals
Win 2 Battles

Why the difference in the goals for the battles, never before has a Tales dictated what types we are to use in battle?

Its the new tactic to try and force gold spending. After they ended the Frostwolf event early with no reparation to those who were *****ed I decided not to contribute any more to the game. If you don't like what's going on you have a voice.

PeppiVille
02-03-17, 12:47 PM
It may have to do some with giving the lower levels a chance to win as well. I'm only level 22. If one of my acts was to mine I would be out. I don't have that yet nor do I have a pink dragon.

amerirish
02-03-17, 12:51 PM
Grand Prize: Lovers Dragon
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Type: Tarot Heart Yellow
Habitat: Passion Pit, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 41
Buying Price: 2,200 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Incubation: 18 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

Afterlife Dragon
Rarity: Super Rare
Type: Pink White Green
Habitat: Pink Prairie, White Meadow, Green Grove
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,200 Gold
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 975 Exp

Lost Love Dragon
Rarity: Rare
Type: Heart Blue
Habitat: Passion Pit, Blue Lagoon
Available at: Level 17
Buying Price: 1,000 Gold
Incubation: 7 hours
Exp Gained: 195 Exp

amerirish
02-03-17, 12:53 PM
Accompanying Habitat (not part of the actual event)

Sweetheart Island
Type: Habitat
Level: 10
Dragon Capacity: 4
Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
Cost: 500 Gold - On Sale for 250 Gold
Sells for: 7,800 Coin
Build Time : None
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

marathon2615
02-03-17, 12:54 PM
Anyone have a full list of chapters and acts?

PinkBubbles75
02-03-17, 12:55 PM
When does this auto start? I'm anxious to start but I want prepare for space & other things I'll need. The dragons are beautiful and I actuallly have enough food to feed them lol

amerirish
02-03-17, 12:59 PM
There was another icon on the right after update time but I finished too fast to get a good look at it. I had to have a Bride and a Groom Dragon and breed them for some prize (boosts I think?) Anyone catch it?

amerirish
02-03-17, 01:04 PM
If you hatch Lunar Rooster then you can start collecting Quest materials early :)

RafMikeyLeoDonnie
02-03-17, 01:12 PM
There was another icon on the right after update time but I finished too fast to get a good look at it. I had to have a Bride and a Groom Dragon and breed them for some prize (boosts I think?) Anyone catch it?

I hope the required breeding part is not true because I only have Groom ATM. However Bride & Groom are back in the market for a limited time. Maybe (Hopefully) it was just the fact that they're available again.

amerirish
02-03-17, 01:28 PM
I hope the required breeding part is not true because I only have Groom ATM. However Bride & Groom are back in the market for a limited time. Maybe (Hopefully) it was just the fact that they're available again.

This was a separate 'goal' from the main event. It was a ring icon at the very top of all the other icons. First two steps were 'Have a Bride Dragon' and 'Have a Groom Dragon' - third step was definitely to breed them together. It's a 14 day goal so I figured there would be more to it than just those three steps but as soon as I put them in the den, the challenge was complete.

PeppiVille
02-03-17, 01:29 PM
Icon is a diamond ring. Quest is "Down the Aisle"
-have a bride (breed white with green types)
-have a groom (breed white with black types)
-breed bride and groom
Reward: 500 food, 1 10x breeding boost.

Instead of breeding, Bride and groom are on sell and may be purchased for 500 gold each.

amerirish
02-03-17, 01:30 PM
Icon is a diamond ring. Quest is "Down the Aisle"
-have a bride (breed white with green types)
-have a groom (breed white with black types)
-breed bride and groom
Reward: 500 food, 1 10x breeding boost.

Instead of breeding, Bride and groom are on sell and may be purchased for 500 gold each.

Thank you so much! I flew through it too quickly. Must remember to read :p

random59
02-03-17, 01:34 PM

Yep, they are out there on the site that shall not be named and wow we get 8000 food and and have to raise dragons to lvl 11 and 13.
Battles seem to be all type orientated for the higher levels. Don't actually know if I will complete it and I have GPD and an under supply of food!

katali119
02-03-17, 01:37 PM
There seem to be several breeding tasks, and a couple of hatching tasks, which fit in just great with free boosted breeding, as you need to hatch a genie and a life dragon.

And I want to breed a passion dragon, not whatever this wants me to breed. So fingers crossed for quick success breeding passion!

luckyaa7
02-03-17, 02:15 PM
Love the dragons but battle with all those elements ahh...

marathon2615
02-03-17, 02:17 PM
I think the hardest part is going to be hatching the life dragon and Genie dragon while at the same time trying to hatch the prize dragons and keep up with the acts that require breeding with a particular type. Makes having to battle with a certain type sound easy.....

JustKay
02-03-17, 02:32 PM
Maybe some of the variations are about removing the advantage from people sharing knowledge... Dragon Tales is so much easier knowing before hand what the tasks are, which removes the need to spend any gold... however if you randomise the goals, like with the Bingo, then everyone could have a potentially unique goal path. This means that following someone else's help might actually put you at a disadvantage if your goal turns out to be different when you unlock the chapter.

lenasdinner
02-03-17, 02:33 PM
There seem to be several breeding tasks, and a couple of hatching tasks, which fit in just great with free boosted breeding, as you need to hatch a genie and a life dragon.

And I want to breed a passion dragon, not whatever this wants me to breed. So fingers crossed for quick success breeding passion!

Me too,there is just no time where to do all that in between tascs and limited dragons.
This is stupid allready losing with pink dragon,twice....we need to trade dragon for small ruby.looks like we need to raise both dragons to lvl 13...if Im seeing right.

JustKay
02-03-17, 02:34 PM
If you hatch Lunar Rooster then you can start collecting Quest materials early :)

This is not really an advantage for some people like me. I don't hatch storage eggs since my island and my phone can barely keep up :( If I hatch more eggs, i might end up with more crashing >_<

ozigal
02-03-17, 02:49 PM
No!! Not this battle with certain colour again. Nearly time for me to take my bat n ball and go home.Really !!!

chuckyt888
02-03-17, 02:59 PM
If you don't like how every aspect of this game is geared now towards trying to force gold spending then let them know with your voice and wallet.

Non stop overlapping events, ridiculous requirements in DT, Bingo/DT breeding goals where the percentages are rigged so you have to take 4 tries to breed a common dragon. You all know the deal...I know I'm preaching to the choir a bit here.

The game used to be fun but as it stands now it really isn't. I've chosen to not contribute to the game any more due to these things and being *****ed out of the Frostwolf world event.

blueangel826
02-03-17, 03:40 PM

Check lenasdiner's post #2 above. Good luck!

leo2010leo
02-03-17, 05:29 PM
This is stupid allready losing with pink dragon,twice...
Did the tourney start for you? Planet dragon can easily be beaten by Kitzune, perhaps by simple Virtue as well, and the second one, what's-its-name, by any pink-purple combination you like, be it Origami, Pixie or Lacewing. Pixie level 4 did fine with me. Good luck!

debrasbistro
02-03-17, 06:54 PM
Just for fun I tried to breed a love Dragon. I always get rid of those because I think it's one of the ugliest ones there is. As I knew I would, I immediately got virtue at 33 hours. My next two tries were 15 hours each. This was from various combinations with white and red including crusader one time and the basics another time. Third time was peppermint and hermit. No love dragon.

This is getting all too predictable.. I haven't started the tales yet.

mamabov
02-03-17, 07:24 PM
Thank-You 🍀

FireballFarm
02-03-17, 08:39 PM
Just for fun I tried to breed a love Dragon. I always get rid of those because I think it's one of the ugliest ones there is. As I knew I would, I immediately got virtue at 33 hours. My next two tries were 15 hours each. This was from various combinations with white and red including crusader one time and the basics another time. Third time was peppermint and hermit. No love dragon.

Try Olympus X Laserlight (or any red/white). It only has 3 (or 4) possible outcomes: Love, Olympus, Laserlight, and Prime Power. Sadly, there is no way to get rid of the 15 hr. Laserlight fails.

Edit: and maybe White Chocolate is another possible outcome now? Can't tell if it is breedable or just on sale. :/ It's a 15 hr, too, though.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
02-03-17, 08:54 PM
Help! I can't battle because the powers dissapear. And my game is pretty wonky. I can only mine in certain areas, and my evolution flower disappeared but i can't get a new one since i need 1000 gems!! Pls help i really want to get the lost love dragon but i can't because i cannot battle ;-;

lnztrekfan
02-03-17, 10:59 PM
Help! I can't battle because the powers dissapear. And my game is pretty wonky. I can only mine in certain areas, and my evolution flower disappeared but i can't get a new one since i need 1000 gems!! Pls help i really want to get the lost love dragon but i can't because i cannot battle ;-;

Have you tried uninstalling game? Reinstalling game?
Maybe clear your website data from your device. (iOS is Settings->Safari->Clear Website Data) before reinstalling game. Good Luck!!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
02-04-17, 12:24 AM
Have you tried uninstalling game? Reinstalling game?
Maybe clear your website data from your device. (iOS is Settings->Safari->Clear Website Data) before reinstalling game. Good Luck!!

No it didn't work :(

meoconlunar
02-04-17, 12:42 AM
Accompanying Habitat (not part of the actual event)

Sweetheart Island
Type: Habitat
Level: 10
Dragon Capacity: 4
Coin Capacity: 10,000 Coin
Cost: 500 Gold - On Sale for 250 Gold
Sells for: 7,800 Coin
Build Time : None
Exp Gained: 2,000 Exp

I was waiting for something which is much more beautiful than this stuff :(

Exeroth
02-04-17, 02:22 AM
First of all, Valentine's Day is by far my most favourite Dragon Story holiday. I've been looking forward to this year's event since I got back into the game (following my hiatus,) in September. Dragon Tales were new to me, but I adapted rather comfortably to the variety of challenges presented by them. Overtime they have gotten more and more demanding, which I suppose I should have expected- being a veteran of DS and all.

But this Tales event positively infuriates me.
It was bad enough having to spend over a hundred gold for the last Dragon Tales just because of that arbitrary 'win x battles with an Ignus' dragon challenge, but there are more than three seperate chapters wherein you must complete a set amount of rounds with specific colours of dragons, and even the Lost Love dragon as well!! This, is, absurd. S8, if you want my money THIS BADLY; then make more gorgeous habitats, and maybe design some decor that costs gold? Make it so I can straight up spend money to get boosts, instead of having to bend over backwards to even end up in the right bingo league/ranking to get the specific kind I want (you can't get the evolution boosts in the gold league any higher than the lowest prize, as an example.) How about allowing me to change the physical age of my dragons using gold- WHY DO YOU KEEP GOUGING US LIKE THIS?! I'm sure this is making you money, but it's pissing off allot more people than I think you might realize.
Please S8. You seem to be listening when it comes to the mines, so hear us now in regards to the Dragon Tales: This Tales is going way, way too far.

Sorry if I sound aggitated, but I am. I can only afford to spend so much on this game as it is...

debrasbistro
02-04-17, 02:52 AM
Try Olympus X Laserlight (or any red/white). It only has 3 (or 4) possible outcomes: Love, Olympus, Laserlight, and Prime Power. Sadly, there is no way to get rid of the 15 hr. Laserlight fails.

Edit: and maybe White Chocolate is another possible outcome now? Can't tell if it is breedable or just on sale. :/ It's a 15 hr, too, though.

Thanks! I'll try ;)

debrasbistro
02-04-17, 03:28 AM

LOL! You're so smart! As I've been incredibly busy all day, have not had time to spend time on the game. Guess what? I did breed a White Chocolate. So, it is a
happy accident. That one is 15 hours as well.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure this was a Crusader/Light combo.
Angel/Playful was 33.
Peppermint/Hermit - 15 hours but don't know which it is yet (LL or WC)

I didn't boost breed as was hoping for the Elvis Love Dragon.

Sjadelove
02-04-17, 04:48 AM
Does anyone know what day it auto starts? Ty

debrasbistro
02-04-17, 04:55 AM
Smaller account - Playful/Hermit 5 hrs lol.

FieldsLikeB
02-04-17, 05:56 AM
If you don't like how every aspect of this game is geared now towards trying to force gold spending then let them know with your voice and wallet.

Non stop overlapping events, ridiculous requirements in DT, Bingo/DT breeding goals where the percentages are rigged so you have to take 4 tries to breed a common dragon. You all know the deal...I know I'm preaching to the choir a bit here.

The game used to be fun but as it stands now it really isn't. I've chosen to not contribute to the game any more due to these things and being *****ed out of the Frostwolf world event.

I've quit bingo entirely. That's quite permanent. Im a high level player and the requirements for gold and silver just aren't doable and do other things successfully.

FieldsLikeB
02-04-17, 06:03 AM
What is the entire food requirement for this tales, please?

katali119
02-04-17, 06:22 AM
Yep, didded the math myself, it is indeed that. And I thought I'd done good with my 200,000 in preparation! Never gonna get enough food to level up my choice of dragons :'(

Food req is 340,350 for the whole tales, not including the req to feed a dragon 5 times at the beginning. Feed a baby fire would be my advice lol.

marathon2615
02-04-17, 09:48 AM
Yep, didded the math myself, it is indeed that. And I thought I'd done good with my 200,000 in preparation! Never gonna get enough food to level up my choice of dragons :'(

The great conundrum. To win new dragons using you apples or level up the ones you really want. Never enuf for both.

Drachenia
02-04-17, 10:33 AM
Hello everybody! Can someone tell me how much food Lost Love and Afterlife Dragon need? :D

9krm
02-04-17, 11:17 AM
Not bothering with this one.The dragons are nice, but not worth the effort.
Actually, I can't remember the last Tales I started. Too much hassle. I do t know why leaderboards get so much hate, because they are way better than Tales. :confused:

lnztrekfan
02-04-17, 01:23 PM
No it didn't work :(

Have you tried checking how much room you have on your device? These games like to use up storage like crazy! First check how much storage you have by Going into settings->General->Storage. From there you can see what is using up what storage and maybe delete some stuff to make some more room.
Another thing I do is to make sure to turn off my device and turn back on if I notice it seems to be slowing down.

I hope one of these may help you. Hopefully another user may be able to help you out. Good luck!

wookiee77
02-04-17, 03:01 PM
Hmm... possibly an ok compromise with battles as I hated tying into a tournament... High possibility of getting stuck though... will just have to wait and see as I haven't wanted to waste my hard farmed booty on dragons lately...

777Xenon
02-04-17, 06:25 PM
So, let me get this straight... In order to reunite two lovers who were even about to get married before the event started, we need to make one of them ***** ON THE OTHER!?

crashau
02-04-17, 07:04 PM
Well I am confused!!!

Win 2 Battles. Does not stipulate dragon type! (Double checked)

MIne 4 Crystals
Win 2 Battles

Mine 4 crystal
Win 2 Battles

I have used any dragon I have wanted in the battle as my battles aren't restricted. Maybe I wasn't reading goal properly.

Am I reading this right, it didn't require a certain type for the battles for the tales?

Can someone confirm this?

9krm
02-04-17, 07:23 PM
So, let me get this straight... In order to reunite two lovers who were even about to get married before the event started, we need to make one of them ***** ON THE OTHER!?

LOL it's like a reality show.

hungryres
02-04-17, 07:54 PM
When will it autostart?

Like usual, i just got two long hours breed in a row, even i haven't started tale yet, titan and a vitue fail.
Might need to think abt using boost or gold to clear off my nest n breeding den to start trying for the common dragon

WindShepherd
02-04-17, 08:55 PM

This is happening to a lot of iOS devices since the update. They say they are working on it. But as an interim fix, in Settings change the screen view from standard to zoom. This will make everything larger, but will fix the problems in the mine and arena. You may want to change it back when you read your mail or do other work.

WindShepherd
02-04-17, 09:02 PM

Virtue does not produce Virtue. So as a rule of thumb, if you don't want Virtue, use it in the breeding. Virtue x Light will produce Love with no chance of getting Virtue.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
02-04-17, 09:52 PM
This is happening to a lot of iOS devices since the update. They say they are working on it. But as an interim fix, in Settings change the screen view from standard to zoom. This will make everything larger, but will fix the problems in the mine and arena. You may want to change it back when you read your mail or do other work.

Nope, it didn't work :( i tried it. Also i'm in IOS
:(

random59
02-05-17, 12:41 AM
Am I reading this right, it didn't require a certain type for the battles for the tales?

Can someone confirm this?

Yep, wasn't reading properly and had to battle with pink dragons, upcoming chapter 3 need to win battle with red dragons:(

kimandamelia
02-05-17, 03:26 AM
This is an awful tales. Just horrible. The dragons are ok, nothing to lose sleep over, considering the absolute ridiculous battle and breeding requirements. I have already quit Bakery and Restaurant, coming close to saying bye to this one too. It would certainly free up a lot of time playing these constant events.

KATRISN
02-05-17, 08:11 AM

I think this sucks now too, the requirements before for a tales event were hard enough & always ended up using a little gold, (& now they never give you any gold back as prize either) with forcing us to use certain colors for battles is ust ridiculous, making it near impossible to win, what is even worse is all the breeding ,ust how many hours do they think there are in a day!! the more greedy they get with game the less i want to play & it was one of my favorites, I agree also the overlapping of events is way to much, who ever has time to get enough food made for anything else besides thse constant events??

Hartoled
02-05-17, 09:24 AM
I noticed, yesterday, that the voice in my head was saying "Back to work." when I sat down to play Dragon Story.

This latest version of the game is so wonky that it crashes just letting it load and sit there for a minute without touching it. I don't think it's memory, or storage space. I think a lot of the crashes come from them spamming with constant nags to play other games every time that they sense that you are engaged in something. The surest way to waste a week of hard-earned boosts is to actually try to use them.

The Adventure Leagues seem to be a real problem for those of us who played to breed.

Oh...Now that you can just invite anyone that you visit to be a Neighbor with just a tap, it seems we will have to soon start hurting people's feelings and draw the line someplace. It's as bad as being Max Social and getting 6 gold and only being allowed to gift 3. Somebody is always getting shortchanged.

I'm finishing the Tournament before I start the Tale. Random Ultimates are cheaper, if I must buy my way out of a pickle or two in order to make a deadline.

starship412
02-05-17, 10:48 AM
I'm finishing the Tournament before I start the Tale. Random Ultimates are cheaper, if I must buy my way out of a pickle or two in order to make a deadline.

That's exactly why I get those tournaments done before tales too and I'd suggest that for everyone since one has to win battles with specific dragons. I, for one, don't have the time to waste battling Prize Fighter or Centurion and have to use a pink or red dragon.

jjblueyes
02-05-17, 11:00 AM
Oh it's a huge job now. I'm a sahm and I can't keep up unless it's all I do.
Yep, as chucky said, I can't buy into it any longer. I don't even have places for all these dragons and it will be a long time before I can level up again to get ONE more habitat. A place for 3/4 more beasts. When you are talking about 50 dragons in storage and tons in the stable as it is, not really helpful. By the time I level up with the limited amount of playing I can do with being stuck, there will be more dragons piling up. I got so excited to win the spin whale dragon last time to just feel instant disappointment- it won't be seen so what's the point?
It makes fighting so hard to get these tales dragons not very appealing. I have the tournament dragon, at least I don't have the stress of trying to earn that again.
Good luck to all.

I noticed, yesterday, that the voice in my head was saying "Back to work." when I sat down to play Dragon Story.

This latest version of the game is so wonky that it crashes just letting it load and sit there for a minute without touching it. I don't think it's memory, or storage space. I think a lot of the crashes come from them spamming with constant nags to play other games every time that they sense that you are engaged in something. The surest way to waste a week of hard-earned boosts is to actually try to use them.

The Adventure Leagues seem to be a real problem for those of us who played to breed.

Oh...Now that you can just invite anyone that you visit to be a Neighbor with just a tap, it seems we will have to soon start hurting people's feelings and draw the line someplace. It's as bad as being Max Social and getting 6 gold and only being allowed to gift 3. Somebody is always getting shortchanged.

jjblueyes
02-05-17, 11:41 AM

Funny

pernmagic
02-05-17, 11:44 AM
My tales has just auto started wasn't going to bother but having opened it I'm now convinced not to ...... act 3 win battles with a pink dragon .... not for me this time .......

fantasyomgloveitpewds
02-05-17, 06:46 PM
Ah forget it. I give up with this game. Everything is too hard now. I wish dragon story was like it was back when it released, when people loved it and communities were improving. Now you spend all your bank account into this game, and other games like fantasy forest story. They could've atleast made treasure animals better and made everything easier. I know a hard game is a fun one, but not in this case. Dragon story is up to a point where it's too hard. Bye people and bye dragons!

DR0G0N
02-05-17, 08:30 PM

Thanks for letting us know. I was beginning to wonder why I keep getting all these neighbor requests. At first glance, I thought they were material requests and accepted a couple random people accidentally.

Anyways, back on topic, the dragons looks great, I would try to complete it. But my first opponent in the arena is Prize fighter, who I was stuck with the whole day. Luckily for me, the tourney ends in a couple hours, but looks like I won't get the tourney dragon. O'well...

Hartoled
02-05-17, 08:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I was beginning to wonder why I keep getting all these neighbor requests. At first glance, I thought they were material requests and accepted a couple random people accidentally.

Anyways, back on topic, the dragons looks great, I would try to complete it. But my first opponent in the arena is Prize fighter, who I was stuck with the whole day. Luckily for me, the tourney ends in a couple hours, but looks like I won't get the tourney dragon. O'well...

I knew something was up and we were in for some new content when I started seeing habitats floating mid-air between islands. The mines have reopened for land, for those of you who maxed out the right shaft previously. There is also a curious looking green jewel in the cliffside to the right of the Mine entrance, at some Islands, that I am not sure what the function is. New Dragons, also. I was trying to win my pink battle Tales challenge, post Tournament, when it threw something at me that I can't find anything about anywhere...an "Opulent" dragon. It was a double type, Red and some mystery thing that would not load for me. Used a Huntress to be safe and it went down pretty fast.

jkELLEmnop
02-06-17, 05:30 AM
Wish there was a like button!! I agree TOTALLY!!

Hartoled
02-06-17, 12:29 PM
Oh Great! My Lost Love Dragon just disappeared from my Island, where I left it on a nest. This just gets better and better. Oops! There it is! I thought it was a Scylla egg. SMH

ksbmommy
02-06-17, 01:42 PM
This one is A LOT of work, especially when you have a full-time job. But I'll keep at it and see how it goes.

FireballFarm
02-06-17, 06:32 PM
This one is A LOT of work, especially when you have a full-time job. But I'll keep at it and see how it goes.
I don't work and spend a disturbingly excessive amount of time on my iPad everyday and I can barely keep up with all these events and time sensitive tasks. I cannot even imagine how players who work full time can complete half of what is expected.

debrasbistro
02-07-17, 12:15 AM
Virtue does not produce Virtue. So as a rule of thumb, if you don't want Virtue, use it in the breeding. Virtue x Light will produce Love with no chance of getting Virtue.

Thanks. That's good advice but I still keep getting 15 hour dragons. Got another Laserlight and White Chocolate.

LocalNews
02-07-17, 08:47 AM
I got to Chapter 3 of Tales but looking at the requirements I find it is too hard and not worth my time. I Never get the last dragon anymore anyway. Wish they would get back to Dragon Story the way it used to be. I don't like Bingo either. It is getting so boring. Maybe have it every other week at the most.

Hartoled
02-07-17, 11:58 AM
Thanks. That's good advice but I still keep getting 15 hour dragons. Got another Laserlight and White Chocolate.

Hitting the button to begin a challenge is a lot like telling the guys who just mugged you what alley they can find you standing in at midnight. I never even saw a Moon dragon mentioned once in Adventure Leagues until I had sent mine on a quest for Comet parts.

Now that they've introduced the Firegrass, I can't even get a common Life dragon to pop out of the Roost. I leveled my Diamond and a Frozen up to level 15, in order to breed for a Prime Eternal, only to produce the most efficient Coral Dragon producers possible, (almost a 99 percent success rate).

TL is high on the massive amounts of loot they are gathering now. When the profits drop off they'll shut Dragon Story down and we can all say good bye to our accomplishments and investments. I've seen it before.

All that aside, this entire Tales seems a lot easier than clearing a few AL Bingo cards. Aside from the ugly hit on my food stores, the Search for Love seems pretty benign. The Battle Arena challenges seem simple compared to the ones with time limits set in the Adventure Leagues.

Wait! What?!! Another freakin' tournament just began when I wasn't looking! OMG!

we3taylors
02-07-17, 12:30 PM
Does anybody know the tasks for low and mid level players (or know where I could find them)? Thanks in advance!

leo2010leo
02-08-17, 01:21 AM
Been trying for Succulent several times, got several Life dragon fails (with Booster breeding). Ok, now it's time to hatch a Life dragon for Tales, I breed Forest and Fire without Booster breeding... 8 hours, no Life. :(

Brambles2
02-08-17, 01:44 AM
FOR LOWER LEVELS
Chapter 1
Feed 5 times
Plant 4 fire apples

Chapter 2
Win 1 battle
Breed with Fire dragon
Craft your Lost Love Dragon (6hrs)
Reward: 15,000 coin, 3000 exp

Chapter 3
Finish crafting and hatch your Lost Love Dragon (7hr nest time)
Win a battle
Complete the Lovers Lost quest (can be done with lvl 1)
Reward: 2500 food

Any chance that anyone can post Day 4 onwards for lowest levels, please. It really is so helpful, even just part of next act helps.
Thank you.

Day 4

4.1 Plant 2 pumpwings
4.1 Complete Heart's Desire quest

dragongrands
02-08-17, 07:53 AM
Help! I'm in chapter 3 and at the battle 2x task. I have battled and won 7 times now. It took 3 wins before it registered one win. And it isn't regiocnizing that I've completed this task (several times now). I've restarted the game between each battle the last 3 times. I'm playing on an iPhone. Thanks.

savage_mel
02-08-17, 08:13 AM
This is rediculous. Only on chapter 2 and I'm already a day behind. I can't advance in either the tales or the tournament because I can't win two stupid battles with a red type 😡

lenasdinner
02-08-17, 08:23 AM
This is rediculous. Only on chapter 2 and I'm already a day behind. I can't advance in either the tales or the tournament because I can't win two stupid battles with a red type 😡

If you are stuck with same opponent try to win with some other type dragon.than next battle try again with red type dragon.

savage_mel
02-08-17, 08:37 AM
If you are stuck with same opponent try to win with some other type dragon.than next battle try again with red type dragon.
Yes, I have been doing that since yesterday

babs3449
02-08-17, 08:40 AM
I see that Chapter 8 requires us to trade a red type dragon to get a small ruby. Has anyone done this yet, and if so, what dragon did you trade?

katali119
02-08-17, 08:51 AM
I'm planning on trying the life dragon I have to hatch a day earlier, and if that gives me green, then I think a 2 colour rare dragon gives a small gem of each colour, I have a spare lunar ram sitting around, which should give a red & blue I think.

JustKay
02-08-17, 09:45 AM
I see that Chapter 8 requires us to trade a red type dragon to get a small ruby. Has anyone done this yet, and if so, what dragon did you trade?

I have a firemane and a right heart dragon ready to be the sacrificial lamb for this.

Hartoled
02-08-17, 10:13 AM
Breeding that Life Dragon is the most worrisome task in the Tales, for me. I tried to get one for the Adventure Leagues, Sunday, and just kept getting anything but. I finally gave up after blowing through way more gold than I would have spent just buying the stupid thing for 50 bars. I think there will be plenty of Firegrass fails to process into Small Rubies, for a lot of us, if we bother to keep the pesky things.

Breeding the Virtue and Forest, aiming at a Succulent, gave me a happy fail of a Bride.

harobeda
02-08-17, 10:15 AM
Anybody have a list of commons that trade to give a red gemstone? I don't keep duplicates on my island so I'll need to breed one to be able to evolve it for trading. Ugh.

random59
02-08-17, 11:54 AM
Breeding that Life Dragon is the most worrisome task in the Tales, for me. I tried to get one for the Adventure Leagues, Sunday, and just kept getting anything but. I finally gave up after blowing through way more gold than I would have spent just buying the stupid thing for 50 bars. I think there will be plenty of Firegrass fails to process into Small Rubies, for a lot of us, if we bother to keep the pesky things.

Breeding the Virtue and Forest, aiming at a Succulent, gave me a happy fail of a Bride.

Congrats on Bride, I normally have her banished to the stables, I would use life or fire grass shortest fails and trades are 6 hours or even Firestorm.

Florr06
02-08-17, 12:19 PM
Been trying for Succulent several times, got several Life dragon fails (with Booster breeding). Ok, now it's time to hatch a Life dragon for Tales, I breed Forest and Fire without Booster breeding... 8 hours, no Life. :(

Haha, I had the same issue. Several Life fails while trying for Succulent, started trying for Life yesterday and got 4(!) Landworms (super rare, supposedly...) in a row... finally got Life on the 5th try.

KevinW07
02-08-17, 12:29 PM
I think this sucks now too, the requirements before for a tales event were hard enough & always ended up using a little gold, (& now they never give you any gold back as prize either) with forcing us to use certain colors for battles is ust ridiculous, making it near impossible to win, what is even worse is all the breeding ,ust how many hours do they think there are in a day!! the more greedy they get with game the less i want to play & it was one of my favorites, I agree also the overlapping of events is way to much, who ever has time to get enough food made for anything else besides thse constant events??

Yep, absolutely ridiculous with trapping people into spending gold and still so many gold traps to rob you of your gold. Even when spending gold (like I did in the previous Bingo round), as soon as this Tales event auto-started, I suddenly was unable to breed any of the common dragons for either Tales or Bingo. I've bred 10 rare and super rare dragons in a row between my Breeding Den and Roost in the past 3 days! At least 1 good benefit is that I could easily get dragons that are normally hard to breed with many common fails like Rex and Nymph!

The game owners need to take heed of the feedback they get from people on this forum. Way too many overlapping events going on, i.e. right now, I have a 30-round tournament, Tales, and Bingo which if one plays all of them, you would need to be on it virtually full time! Come on, let's be sensible please!

FieldsLikeB
02-08-17, 11:44 PM
Anyone know combinations for Genie that exclude Magic fails, please? Thanks.

KevinW07
02-09-17, 12:47 AM

Cosmic + Air, Magic, or Peacock will only give you 3 outcomes, but Trickster at 18 hours is one of them with Music at 10 hours the other. Good luck!

chuckyt888
02-09-17, 01:20 AM
I wonder if they think they are fooling anyone with the way percentages are rigged when breeding goals for common dragons are active in an event. I guess they believe that coinciding boosted breeding with breeding goals covers it up?

There is no difference in pressing the normal breed button as opposed to pressing the boosted breeding button during free boosted breeding either. Also, you'll notice that the boosted breeding button will remain at 200 silver after the boosted breeding "officially" ends. I've been burned by that in the past. If you press boosted breeding at 200 silver it will take your gold. I've sent several bug issue reports on this. I guess it's a "feature" and not a bug....

luckyaa7
02-09-17, 05:18 AM
I am only using fire and forest to get life and just keep getting fireglass after another!!!! For whole day and half!! It's so frustrating!!

leo2010leo
02-09-17, 05:28 AM
Cosmic + Air, Magic, or Peacock will only give you 3 outcomes, but Trickster at 18 hours is one of them with Music at 10 hours the other. Good luck!
Oh, thanks a lot! I've been trying for Music for a long time and never got one, so let's see wether I get a Music fail now... ;)

katali119
02-09-17, 05:45 AM

Magic & Air doesn't have a magic fail either, but I wish I had cosmic now! Thanks KevinW07 for that info :)

OMG I am too tired to be playing this game. Woke up, put my things on for ch 5, then noticed the "raise to level8" and thought "oh no, I need to put it back in the evolve temple, how did I miss this?! I need to have more time for the battles!" It has taken me 2 hours plus of being up today to realise that as it was at level 7 this morning, I only needed to feed it.

Also, the tales are the only time I would feed such a poor earner up more than level 4 right now. I do not waste feed on dragons which pay so poorly. Grr. I don't really mind the side requirements, it's the main feeding one that bothers me, because I have a lot of dragons that need feeding and the food structure seems to be the most unbalanced one in the game!

Star7499
02-09-17, 07:06 AM
Help I can't for the life of me breed a life dragon I've read it before with no trouble but now nothing is working anybody have any suggestions

DR0G0N
02-09-17, 08:51 AM
:-/

Looks like many have trouble breeding a Life and Genie...I guess I've been having some luck with breeding lately, not that I'm complaining.

Started with the Passion trio, got all three dragons with just 1 Magic and 1 Athletic fail. Taking advantage of the free boost. And quickly afterward, breed Fire and Forest together to get Life (no boost used since it's a common dragon). Then try for Genie using Magic and Air (also no boost used).

Good Luck~

VanaCatu
02-09-17, 10:41 AM
i like tales. this one is cute, and thanks to devs for returning "10 days / 3 guys" scheme! :)

only one thing's making me crazy during each tale, again and again.
i wish we could write some messages not only in our walls, but something that wd be displayed while the game is openning.
now we only see standard "baking firapple pie... searching for atlantis dragon... redecorating breeding den..." etc...
but during tales i desperately need the loading screen to show me HUGE message that i left to myself before going to sleep, smth kinda "DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING BEFORE YOU CHECK YOUR TALES STEPS!!!" lol )))

katali119
02-09-17, 10:48 AM
I print the steps out and take them to bed with me to check first thing lol.

VanaCatu
02-09-17, 11:23 AM
I print the steps out and take them to bed with me to check first thing lol.
oh i definitely know wht you mean! lol )))
my printer is out of order, but i'm always making a spreadsheet before i start a tale.
the point is that i'm an owl, but most of the time i have to wake up early. and the fact that i got out of my bed is not equal to the fact that i'm awoke. until it's noon, i can easy add salt i/o sugar to my coffee or put pants on top of pyjamas, lol ))) (nothing to talk about wht sd be opened first: the spreadsheet, the game... or the eyes! ))))))

KevinW07
02-09-17, 11:51 AM
Help I can't for the life of me breed a life dragon I've read it before with no trouble but now nothing is working anybody have any suggestions

Try Dino + Fire. This combination only has 7 possible outcomes including Rex if you don't have one yet. I had been trying for ages to get Rex and got it on my first attempt when trying to breed Life, and then got Life on the second try. Good luck!

Jewelnan
02-09-17, 12:11 PM
Easiest to breed for red gem is 2 fire . Egg and breeding in under a minute. For that life Do NOT TOUCH BOOSt breed!. Tales are over rated so is bingo and most of the so called prize dragons all look similar if not identical to existing ones. Since I downloaded leaderboard can't talk or visit anyone. They have destroyed this game! Even the dragons I arrived so hard to get are now thrown on to wheels. If I hadn't spent so much money on the would delete now.
Have tried deleting other games and reinstalling over and over. E mails are ignored and it sort of answers everything. They don't care, it's all about the money!

random59
02-09-17, 01:26 PM
Easiest to breed for red gem is 2 fire . Egg and breeding in under a minute. For that life Do NOT TOUCH BOOSt breed!. Tales are over rated so is bingo and most of the so called prize dragons all look similar if not identical to existing ones. Since I downloaded leaderboard can't talk or visit anyone. They have destroyed this game! Even the dragons I arrived so hard to get are now thrown on to wheels. If I hadn't spent so much money on the would delete now.
Have tried deleting other games and reinstalling over and over. E mails are ignored and it sort of answers everything. They don't care, it's all about the money!

The only problem with that is you can't trade a Fire you have to sell it.

Hartoled
02-09-17, 01:36 PM
I'm so traumatized by trying to hatch a Life Dragon last Bingo round, that I think 24 bars is a bargain just to skip it.

Breeding a Love with the Virtue and Light is a sweet relief. Kudos to WindShepherd for that observation. It was a perfect fit with my first Bingo card of this round, which wanted the Love that pairing is reliable upon. Hopefully, I can trade that Love for a Small Red Gem, later. If that fails, I'll trade off the stupid Firegrass. It's obvious they will be as thick as flies on dragon poo from now on.

Gladiola8
02-09-17, 01:48 PM

I started with forest (lvl 10) and fire (lvl15) got landworm. I though perhaps Fire lvl 15 is too high. I then bought baby fire, increased to lvl 4 and try again, I got firegrass (4 hrs). I again thought perhaps lvl 4 is too low and increased to lvl 7, it worked. I think the lvl affect the outcome. Also fire is cheap and increasing the lvl takes a minute. You might like to try, good luck.

Hartoled
02-09-17, 02:24 PM
I wonder if they think they are fooling anyone with the way percentages are rigged when breeding goals for common dragons are active in an event. I guess they believe that coinciding boosted breeding with breeding goals covers it up?

There is no difference in pressing the normal breed button as opposed to pressing the boosted breeding button during free boosted breeding either. Also, you'll notice that the boosted breeding button will remain at 200 silver after the boosted breeding "officially" ends. I've been burned by that in the past. If you press boosted breeding at 200 silver it will take your gold. I've sent several bug issue reports on this. I guess it's a "feature" and not a bug....

Yeah...I thought that, also, that they think free boosted breeding somehow makes up for the broken ability to breed Ultras and Supers that has been sacrificed in order to make the Bingo workable. Life is not that long, to put up with such nonsense. I almost light up when Bingo asks me for a Coral Dragon now, because I know that the Diamond and Blue\Black dragons that I developed to breed for the Prime Eternal can get some productive time on the Roost. I'd definitely suggest not wasting any gold on the Diamond Temple, if you are breeding for that dragon. They need to introduce a Disgusted Type Dragon. You'd get it after a hundred Coral fails.

Jewelnan
02-09-17, 03:21 PM

luckyaa7
02-09-17, 04:54 PM
I haven't used boosted breeding and for two whole days, no life with fire and forest. Is it even possible????

icre8mylife
02-09-17, 05:21 PM

After getting Fire grass 6 times in a row, using forest and fire on both of my accounts, I switched to landworm and crusader. Got it on first try. I was not using the boosted breed at any time. Hope this helps.

maryamhjm
02-09-17, 06:32 PM
That is because boosted breeding is making it more difficult to breed commons and it doesn't matter if you click the boosted breeding button or the normal one, it will still act as a boosted breeding.

BellasHouse1
02-09-17, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know if you still have to sacrifice a dragon for a small red ruby if you already have a small red ruby?

ccorbett4
02-09-17, 08:46 PM
I was doing just fine, and then I got to having to win 2 battles with a blue dragon...at the exact time I got to Glasswing in the tournament. Been a fun day of loss after loss...both tales and tournament potentially in jeopardy now.

hungryres
02-09-17, 09:13 PM
i got my life egg using boosted breed for limited dragon ...
i do not have much luck with boosted breeding anyways.

JustKay
02-09-17, 09:50 PM
They need to introduce a Disgusted Type Dragon. You'd get it after a hundred Coral fails.

Lol, hear, hear!

With all the events going on forcing you to breed specific dragon types I've not been able to use the roost to try to get dragons I really want. They really are making a strong proposition for shelling out on the extra breeding roost, which I'm trying hard to resist. The only times I get dragons I want is when I speed breed these days. I feel like it shouldn't be like that.

Hartoled
02-09-17, 11:28 PM
I was doing just fine, and then I got to having to win 2 battles with a blue dragon...at the exact time I got to Glasswing in the tournament. Been a fun day of loss after loss...both tales and tournament potentially in jeopardy now.

Yeah, that Level 20 Glasswing had them lined up out the door at the Healing Spa. Put him away, finally, with a Level 10 Achilles.

Opponents suited to Blue dragons seemed pretty sparse. Finally got my second Blue win on the Level 19 Plague Doctor using a Level 7 Islander. (Probably not many of those around as it was a prize in the Perfect Paradise Leaderboard Event.)

leo2010leo
02-10-17, 01:44 AM
Does anyone know if you still have to sacrifice a dragon for a small red ruby if you already have a small red ruby?
Yes. I,ve got 15 of them, but still...

maryamhjm
02-10-17, 09:43 AM

That is why I didn't even bother to start the Tournement when I saw all those battles which is now much easier to do as I am at dragon 5 from the tournement.

maryamhjm
02-10-17, 09:46 AM
Does anyone know hoe many fire apples needed for the Afterlife dragon until lvl.13. Mine is on lvl. 4 now and I need to calculate if I am going to have enough or not.

ccorbett4
02-10-17, 10:00 AM

Finally got him! With the Storm8 dragon, no less. Ok, back on track.

katali119
02-10-17, 10:42 AM
Does anyone know hoe many fire apples needed for the Afterlife dragon until lvl.13. Mine is on lvl. 4 now and I need to calculate if I am going to have enough or not.

Same as the lost love dragon, 170,175, you needed 340,350 altogether.

AwesomeChefDad
02-10-17, 11:06 AM
Whats with the new dragon to make it more difficult to get that lousy Life we need?

I dont get the need for another red/green common like that..

amerirish
02-10-17, 12:26 PM
I can't get a Life (ha!) to save my life! :mad:

Hartoled
02-10-17, 12:28 PM
Whats with the new dragon to make it more difficult to get that lousy Life we need?

I dont get the need for another red/green common like that..

Total nonsense. The more they throw at us the more I realize that I can live without any of it. They discontinued the Groom, now, even though they indicated that we had another week to finish the challenge. This Firegrass\Life situation makes me think that we should stage our own event. "The Get a Life Event"....Nobody plays.

DR0G0N
02-10-17, 01:20 PM
That is because boosted breeding is making it more difficult to breed commons and it doesn't matter if you click the boosted breeding button or the normal one, it will still act as a boosted breeding.

I wonder if a Mod could verify this...

At one point I kept hitting normal breed during free boost breed weekend while trying for a Diamond b/c I didn't notice there was a boost breed button. Needless to say, I'm still working on getting a Diamond at lvl 125.

Hartoled
02-10-17, 10:31 PM
I started with forest (lvl 10) and fire (lvl15) got landworm. I though perhaps Fire lvl 15 is too high. I then bought baby fire, increased to lvl 4 and try again, I got firegrass (4 hrs). I again thought perhaps lvl 4 is too low and increased to lvl 7, it worked. I think the lvl affect the outcome. Also fire is cheap and increasing the lvl takes a minute. You might like to try, good luck.

I had some spare Roost time free, so instead of paying the ransom of 24 bars to get my Tales back on track I tried your technique (Level 7 Fire + Level 10 Forest = Life). It worked the first time. Thank you, Miss Gladiola!

divanightclub
02-10-17, 10:45 PM
I can't get a Life (ha!) to save my life! :mad: Amerirish.. i also had soo many fails trying for a simple life dragon. Several explorers, Dino's, and numerous firegrass, even though I tried different combos.. Then tried Fire and forest AGAIN, and FINALLY got Life...(ugh)

Hope you get one soon to continue the tales.. Good luck to you and everyone still participating...

Feenfunke
02-11-17, 02:38 AM
Chapter 10 (5 Acts)

1. Win 3 Battle Arena Matches with an Lost Love Dragon. (Skip: 45Gold20px)
2. Raise your Afterlife Dragon to Level 13.(Skip: 225Gold20px)
3. Harvest Firapples (?). (Skip: 14Gold20px)
4. Craft and Decorate with a Amour FountainAmour Fountain. (Skip: 135Gold20px)
5. Breed the Lost Love Dragon with the Afterlife Dragon.(Skip: 45Gold20px)
Prize: 1 Lovers Dragon

I have a question about chapter 10: Is it possible to do step 4 in advance and craft the Amour Fountain before it is asked for it?
I already finished chapter 9 early today and now i am trying to be prepared for tomorrow because i have to leave at midday and don't have time to and internet to finish the last chapter if i can't finish it before midday. I only have three hours for it. I have already finished the Little Wizzard Tournament and can - if needed - speed up the 3 battles with videos and spend maybe a little bit of gold to make it sure to win with Lost Love. The breeding roost will be free - all i want to know and it is urgent for me: can i craft and decorate the Amour Fountain in advance? Will it count?
I hope that somebody can help me.

katali119
02-11-17, 06:42 AM
I think you can craft it, but leave it in the shop till asked to decorate, and then place it and it should count. I think. I did that with the thing I was asked for today and it was fine. Passion path I think

Feenfunke
02-11-17, 07:02 AM
I think you can craft it, but leave it in the shop till asked to decorate, and then place it and it should count. I think. I did that with the thing I was asked for today and it was fine. Passion path I think
Thank you katali119 for your answer.
I decided to craft one and leave it in the spell shop until asked - but to get sure I will finish today again all steps to craft a second Amour Fountain in case that it doesn't count.

meoconlunar
02-11-17, 08:24 AM
I love these lovely pink decors and habitats, thanks :D

kooky panda
02-11-17, 01:44 PM
I have a question about chapter 10: Is it possible to do step 4 in advance and craft the Amour Fountain before it is asked for it?
I already finished chapter 9 early today and now i am trying to be prepared for tomorrow because i have to leave at midday and don't have time to and internet to finish the last chapter if i can't finish it before midday. I only have three hours for it. I have already finished the Little Wizzard Tournament and can - if needed - speed up the 3 battles with videos and spend maybe a little bit of gold to make it sure to win with Lost Love. The breeding roost will be free - all i want to know and it is urgent for me: can i craft and decorate the Amour Fountain in advance? Will it count?
I hope that somebody can help me.

In the past events you can craft items in advance, but do not COLLECT the item until you get to the Act .

kooky panda
02-11-17, 01:45 PM

At one point I kept hitting normal breed during free boost breed weekend while trying for a Diamond b/c I didn't notice there was a boost breed button. Needless to say, I'm still working on getting a Diamond at lvl 125.
I got my Life Dragon on the second try. For commons I try to use the most basic dragons.

kittykatluv11
02-11-17, 02:35 PM
This is quite ridiculous trying to get a common Life dragon. I've gotten Firegrass, Landworm, Explorer, TreeFrog, Landworm, Explorer, Dino, Firegrass, and Landworm. Will try the 10th time soon. Been using fire and forest. Will it be just a tough to hatch a Genie on Chapter 8? When does boosted breeding end?

Edit: 10th try was another 6 hr Landworm

leo2010leo
02-12-17, 05:14 AM
Done. Good luck to all still on the way!

babyboy1212
02-12-17, 06:26 AM
Help!!

I finished the search for love event but wasn't rewarded the lovers dragon how do I obtain it!?

babyboy1212
02-12-17, 06:26 AM
Did you finish the search for love event??

hungryres
02-12-17, 06:32 AM
As i tried to breed left heart dagon to comp!ete my set, i forgot to save time to breed genie egg first.
Now that i am on 8th day, i still cannot breed a genie.
Two 18hr timer in a row now ....

crashau
02-12-17, 07:21 AM
What's the best combination for the lost love so I can get on to breeding the genie? It took several times to get the life, so I'm not looking forward to it...

temecee
02-12-17, 07:51 AM
For the first time since I reached higher levels I have hope that I'll finish Tales.
I have Afterlife at 12 with only a little bit until 13, I'gathering materials for the fountain.... all I have to strugle with tom orrow will be the battles. But since the tournament will be finished by then.... I do have hope... so - this is good.

starship412
02-12-17, 08:28 AM
I do find it funny that it's hard to breed a common dragon come time for Dragon Tales. The breeding a specific dragon requirement should be eliminated from future tales. It shouldn't take 10 or more times to breed a life or genie.

AwesomeChefDad
02-12-17, 08:58 AM
I am in the same boat as earlier, now two days behind trying to breed a Life dragon, but I wont spend gold on such a stupid thing so if their algos wont let me breed a silly Life dragon then I guess I wont finish.

michebag
02-12-17, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know what the reward was from completing the battling that ended yesterday? Thank you in advance.

Hartoled
02-12-17, 10:35 AM
Does anyone know what the reward was from completing the battling that ended yesterday? Thank you in advance.

The Little Wizard Dragon

dragonwhispereri
02-12-17, 10:40 AM
I was happy to finish battle tournament yesterday, as today' is day 10 and need to win 3 battles with lost love, but no luck, only won once and with 2 hour healing it's ****ing me!
Beat dragons on second try but not new one that comes up when lost love is healed 😔

michebag
02-12-17, 10:46 AM
Thank you!

michebag
02-12-17, 10:47 AM
thank you very much!

Hartoled
02-12-17, 10:56 AM
I got lucky using the Level 7 Fire and Level 10 Forest to get the Life Dragon. I appear to have gotten lucky with the Genie, as well, just using Level 4 Peacock and Level 10 Air dragons. But now the alleged 'Genie' sits there as a Roost Queen while I toss multiple dragons into the Trading Portal.

I also like to finish the Tale with zero leftover Materials to clog up my Storage. Lots of moving parts grind to a halt while the peculiar requirements for this event play out.

The reward of an Ultra Rare dragon makes it worthwhile, if you are fond of collecting those things. Pity it will join the ranks of the most common dragons of all....The Expired Dragons.

starship412
02-12-17, 01:36 PM
I officially give up on the Lovers Dragon. I'm glad I get 2 new dragons as a consolation prize. All the hard work saving food just went down the drain trading a Life and only getting a green gem and trying to breed for Genie and the first one was Godmother (slap in the face), second one was Music (another laugher) and now Trickster or Peacock (a punch in the gut). I'm not falling behind a day because of this. I'll just feed another dragon and move on. It's disappointing to say the least.

missourijan
02-12-17, 03:34 PM
I gave up too. Too much time
Stuck on genie. Then I get it only to be unable to win 3 battles with a stupid dragon that can't fight its way out of a paper bag. Had they put gold on sale I would have been tempted to buy some and finish but their loss I suppose.

Hartoled
02-12-17, 05:32 PM
Now some of you have me worried about my upcoming battles using the Lost Love Dragon. I don't have any experience with the Two Hearts type dragons, but seeing the Passion Dragon pop up against some pretty stout opponents in the Battle Calculator made me want to breed one and develop it.

I guess my strategy will be to keep Two Hours of Healing versus One Hour till the Next Match in mind, and hope I see some Red, White, and Stone opponents in the Arena, before risking my Lost Love in a Battle.

Monichiwa
02-12-17, 06:03 PM
Hi, can someone tell me some dragons that will give me a small ruby? I'm stuck there because I thought if I traded any rare dragon that has the red type would give me a small ruby for sure but I was wrong, and I don't know what to trade know :(

Hartoled
02-12-17, 06:30 PM
Hi, can someone tell me some dragons that will give me a small ruby? I'm stuck there because I thought if I traded any rare dragon that has the red type would give me a small ruby for sure but I was wrong, and I don't know what to trade know :(

I got one from the Life Dragon that they had us breed, but you might try a Firegrass, as well. Trading a Love Dragon gave me a Pearl or White Gem, but your results may vary.

EstCroissant
02-12-17, 06:36 PM
The Lovers egg looks perfect with the event decor!:)

jaymieb2
02-12-17, 07:30 PM
Peachy. It took all day to finish the tournament, and now I still have to complete all of Chapter 10 with just over five hours left. Hopefully Lost Love is out of the healing spa, but I am stuck on Icecrown. My spa line is getting longer by the hour.

hungryres
02-12-17, 08:02 PM

what did you trade before?

perhaps you have chosen a common or super rare type instead of rare?

Den8137259
02-12-17, 09:29 PM

★ Monichiwa, normally common or rare drags will get you a small ruby.

do check if it is small or big ruby before sending it to the traders. ignore those drags that gives a mystery box outcome. good luck. ★

catholicahafan
02-12-17, 11:27 PM
Not able to breed a life dragon for last 2 days! I'm not going to buy gold just to get one! This is ridiculous and I know once event is over I'll have no problems breeding a life dragon.

JustKay
02-13-17, 12:33 AM

This is normally true. I wonder what type you trade. I used Firemane myself, but I had an old baby Fireworks as backup. Three type dragons with red should give you one.

JustKay
02-13-17, 12:36 AM
Now some of you have me worried about my upcoming battles using the Lost Love Dragon. I don't have any experience with the Two Hearts type dragons, but seeing the Passion Dragon pop up against some pretty stout opponents in the Battle Calculator made me want to breed one and develop it.

To be frank I'm not expecting much from this dragon. I have a common Magic sitting in the Arena as a round 1 punching bag, but am at the mercy of the algorithm gods to rounds 2 & 3. i plan on throwing Lost Love in regardless and ultimating the match if I dont' get a critical in the first 2 attacks. I worked so hard to get to this point I'm not letting it fail now.

Feenfunke
02-13-17, 01:01 AM
Thank you for your advice and help with the last chapter (craft and decorate with a Amour Fountain) that made me able to finish the tales yesterday in 5 minutes.
I spent 24 gold to made Lost Love sure to win 2 of 3 battles. Glad that i could use videos to speed battling up.
I love this theme and the dragons and wanted to say thank you to all that gave help and advice to us players in advance to be prepared for the chapters. Without these help the most of us wouldn't be able to finish the tales.

And here is another surprise from this tales: Breeding Lost Love and Afterlife gave me a 18h-timer. And here is the egg:

I am wondering what it will be - but have to wait another 18 hours to hatch it. The egg looks nice and i hope the dragon will look beautiful. Thank you S8 for this gift.

tabskingdom
02-13-17, 01:48 AM
I got a small ruby by trading a red type dragon but it didn't work I'm still stuck on the same thing I don't understand

Feenfunke
02-13-17, 02:45 AM
I got a small ruby by trading a red type dragon but it didn't work I'm still stuck on the same thing I don't understand
Try to reload the game. In this case i restart my Smartphone. After loading the game again it should count.

DR0G0N
02-13-17, 05:10 AM
Other than Glasswing, I didn't have too much trouble with the other opponents. But for this tourney I had to spend Gold since I wasn't getting pass Glasswing and wasted so much time against her. I had to ultimate and speed through.

Though, it was also partially my fault since I wasn't active in battling from the get go. Was trying to not mess up my Tales so waited on certain rounds. Thought I could make it still without spending gold because everything was timed perfectly, but Glasswing said nope, you not going anywhere till you pay up.

Anyways bravo to my lvl 14 Ignis and my lvl 7 Light Mother, these two surprised me in this tourney. Light Mother basically KO a Prime Arcane dragon while it sent my lvl 15 Glasswing to the spa. Thought it was a good combo to use since white goes against black and blue against fire and champion to finish it up. Perfect match. Usually my Light Mother is useless, not this time.

On the side note: I feel bad since I keep messing up on my BINGO. I keep forgetting about it since there's so much going on and it was a perfect board. Had Breed with a Lost Love dragon, Breed with a Air dragon (could use that for Genie), battle 9 times (could use this while I was speeding through at the end of the tourney), win 3 craft items from arena...yea...I had to give up on this time around since I made so many fails. It was just too much going on with the on going events and real life. I got too tired and lost focus.

maryamhjm
02-13-17, 07:05 AM

I only used the normal button and onle get rare or super rare dragon, very rarely a common which was what I needed for a task but got it in the end but normally it is the other way around.

maryamhjm
02-13-17, 07:13 AM
I officially give up on the Lovers Dragon. I'm glad I get 2 new dragons as a consolation prize. All the hard work saving food just went down the drain trading a Life and only getting a green gem and trying to breed for Genie and the first one was Godmother (slap in the face), second one was Music (another laugher) and now Trickster or Peacock (a punch in the gut). I'm not falling behind a day because of this. I'll just feed another dragon and move on. It's disappointing to say the least.

I always keep a few different colour spare dragons with short evolving times like landworm/hippogriff etc( at least rare dragon so you get at least each colour)

Monichiwa
02-13-17, 07:27 AM
Guys, first of all, thanks to everyone who answered and helped me with the small ruby thing. So, as far as I know (or I thought I knew), trading a common dragon will give you a mistery box where you can get a small stone of one of its colours, and trading a rare dragon will give you two stones, each one of one of its colours. That's the theory.

I traded a Charm dragon because it said it would give me a mistery box and I thought I could get (with a bit of luck) a ruby, but I ended with nothing (yes, no gem). Then I traded a Life dragon as someone recommended and I got an emerald (bad luck here :(). I tested my red type rare dragons to see what I can get out of them, but it always says they would give me a gem with the other colour they have that is not red (funny, right?). I can't test all of them as I have babies too and I can't see what those would give me and I can't evolve all of them, but if someone tells me for example that if I trade an eagle dragon it will for sure give me a ruby, I'll evolve and trade it if I have it in baby form. Has someone a 100% sure dragon? I'm so frustrated right know with all these new things they are adding to make us spend gold :(

freesiawoods
02-13-17, 07:31 AM
Guys, first of all, thanks to everyone who answered and helped me with the small ruby thing. So, as far as I know (or I thought I knew), trading a common dragon will give you a mistery box where you can get a small stone of one of its colours, and trading a rare dragon will give you two stones, each one of one of its colours. That's the theory.

I traded a Charm dragon because it said it would give me a mistery box and I thought I could get (with a bit of luck) a ruby, but I ended with nothing (yes, no gem). Then I traded a Life dragon as someone recommended and I got an emerald (bad luck here :(). I tested my red type rare dragons to see what I can get out of them, but it always says they would give me a gem with the other colour they have that is not red (funny, right?). I can't test all of them as I have babies too and I can't see what those would give me and I can't evolve all of them, but if someone tells me for example that if I trade an eagle dragon it will for sure give me a ruby, I'll evolve and trade it if I have it in baby form. Has someone a 100% sure dragon? I'm so frustrated right know with all these new things they are adding to make us spend gold :(

I believe rares should get you a small gem of each color that the dragon has, plus sometimes extra items. I traded tree frog, wooden to get the red gems. Tapping the 'trade' button on a rare shows what you will get, only the commons show a mystery box.

katali119
02-13-17, 07:34 AM
I traded athletic. Gave me blue, red and a mystery box.

Monichiwa
02-13-17, 08:25 AM
Maybe it's difficult to believe but there you have it, the ones you mentioned won't give me rubies. I can't test wooden as it's in baby form.

I am supposed to keep trading till I get a ruby in a mistery box? because I don't even want to trade those dragons, I would trade one to complete the tales but not a lot of them just to try.

Limequat
02-13-17, 08:54 AM
Maybe it's difficult to believe but there you have it, the ones you mentioned won't give me rubies. I can't test wooden as it's in baby form.

Wow, that's very strange. :confused: I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before. On my game, rare dragons show up as being able to be traded for one small gem of each color plus a mystery box. I traded a Laserlight to get my small red gem (along with white and a green from the mystery box).

freesiawoods
02-13-17, 09:05 AM
Monichiwa, gah that is terrible and I don't know why your game is different:(

amerirish
02-13-17, 09:08 AM
I had a Supernova 4 on the board and one in storage so I traded that one. I'll hatch the back up one in the future :)

katali119
02-13-17, 09:09 AM

I am supposed to keep trading till I get a ruby in a mistery box? because I don't even want to trade those dragons, I would trade one to complete the tales but not a lot of them just to try.

Your game has gone wrong, I would strongly recommend messaging one of the forum mods and sending a support ticket. Send the mod you message your ticket number so they can chase it up. While you're waiting for a response, consider turning your device off and on, and possibly uninstalling and reinstalling your game, cos that is definitely something gone wrong with your game. Hope they sort it soon!

Definitely don't trade all your dragons away in hope, from the looks of that nothing will give you a ruby right now.

Monichiwa
02-13-17, 09:16 AM
What do you think I should do? contact them? It's only 2 days left for the tales to end, and I wouldn't like to spend gold to skip that step, because 1. It's nothing difficult to do and I am able to do it and 2. I spent 30 gold already in the tournament to skip a dragon because it was impossible to defeat him and I don't want to spend another 30. So unfair :(

Edit: Thanks Katali for your answer, I will try to reinstall the game and I will message them, hope it can be fixed :(

harobeda
02-13-17, 09:36 AM
This happened on my mother's game... do you have 99 small red gemstones? If so, it will not give you a red. Craft a Large Red gemstone then do your trade.

Monichiwa
02-13-17, 09:45 AM
This happened on my mother's game... do you have 99 small red gemstones? If so, it will not give you a red. Craft a Large Red gemstone then do your trade.
OMG I do have 99 small rubies!! I think that was it, just used 10 to craft a big one and tried to trade a red type rare, and now it will give me a ruby!! Thanks so much!! (I don't want to know since when I had the max amount of rubies and I've been trading dragons without getting one of them, I'll be more careful now!). Thanks again!! :D and sorry to bother you guys, I feel so dumb right know.

harobeda
02-13-17, 09:50 AM
OMG I do have 99 small rubies!! I think that was it, just used 10 to craft a big one and tried to trade a red type rare, and now it will give me a ruby!! Thanks so much!! (I don't want to know since when I had the max amount of rubies and I've been trading dragons without getting one of them, I'll be more careful now!). Thanks again!! :D and sorry to bother you guys, I feel so dumb right know.

Glad I could help!! I often log into my mom's accounts to help her - I was over to her house yesterday helping her games along... and was mystified for a few minutes as to why the tree frog dragon we had planned to trade wasn't offering a red gem. I went thru several trying to see what would trade to give a small red before I had the stroke of inspiration as to why it wasn't giving a red.

Good luck finishing the tales! :)

katali119
02-13-17, 10:50 AM
That's great! So glad the problem is solved :)

jaymieb2
02-13-17, 12:17 PM
Made it! Woo Hoo! :-) I spent 3 gold at the end because I filled a nest and breeding roost to keep points coming in for the Community Event, but forgot that I needed the nest open for the Tale. My fault. If I had stayed on top of tjings, I would not have had to spend gold this time.

Thank you, S8!!! It was a great event! Much appreciated! And I am looking forward to completing the Community Event with more than enough points for the final individual dragon. Love that you listened to our input! :-)

DragonThruTime
02-13-17, 02:04 PM
I lost my internet for 3 days and am trying to catch up. Does anyone know if I can start the trade for the small red gem ahead of time and collect it when the task arrives? I looked through some of the messages trying to find the answer but there are so many. Lol. Any help would be appreciated.

amerirish
02-13-17, 02:18 PM
I lost my internet for 3 days and am trying to catch up. Does anyone know if I can start the trade for the small red gem ahead of time and collect it when the task arrives? I looked through some of the messages trying to find the answer but there are so many. Lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Yes; I wasn't sure myself so I waited to start the trade at that step. Turns out, that chapter won't complete until you actually receive the small gem. Since it takes 6 hours to trade, I would absolutely recommend starting the trade early. Best of luck to you! Hope you catch up swiftly :D

DragonThruTime
02-13-17, 02:22 PM
Yes; I wasn't sure myself so I waited to start the trade at that step. Turns out, that chapter won't complete until you actually receive the small gem. Since it takes 6 hours to trade, I would absolutely recommend starting the trade early. Best of luck to you! Hope you catch up swiftly :D

Thank you for the help! Much appreciated. I'm doing pretty good so far as long as nothing breaks that isn't already cracked. Lol.

JustKay
02-13-17, 05:02 PM
Monichiwa, gah that is terrible and I don't know why your game is different:(

I do know that S8 grandfather certain behaviours. I started playing from very close to the very beginning (Magic dragon wasn't out and was a mystery what colours to use when it did come out), and I don't have to do a temple evolution from level 3 - level 4. My babies just magically become Juvenile in a puff of stars. So the same could be with gem rewards for rares. Maybe newer players get less gems.

Or maybe if you have a lot of these gems already, the game will be less rewarding. Monichiwa, how many red gems do you have in storage? Are you maybe maxed out at 99? Maybe this could be why

Monichiwa
02-13-17, 07:34 PM
I do know that S8 grandfather certain behaviours. I started playing from very close to the very beginning (Magic dragon wasn't out and was a mystery what colours to use when it did come out), and I don't have to do a temple evolution from level 3 - level 4. My babies just magically become Juvenile in a puff of stars. So the same could be with gem rewards for rares. Maybe newer players get less gems.

Or maybe if you have a lot of these gems already, the game will be less rewarding. Monichiwa, how many red gems do you have in storage? Are you maybe maxed out at 99? Maybe this could be why
Yeah that was the problem, I had 99 red gems and that's why I wasn't receiving any rubies. Someone found it out and helped me, but thank you also for your help! :) I was able to catch up and now I only have to do good on my 10th and last day which is tomorrow :)

PinkBubbles75
02-13-17, 08:34 PM
I finished the tales earlier today & lover is in storage! I'm happy that I got this dragon since I think it's so adorable. I'm also happy the tales went relatively smoothly except the 3 battles during ch. 10. The first few dragons I faced didn't want to die to my champion types on the 1st go. Luckily Lost Love beat the other opponents with ease and they were types that were weak to blue. Having to do the battles first can potentially put halts on other tasks or hinder other events. Taking almost 1/2 a day to beat 3 dragons, hindered my harvesting routine for the world event. Luckily I can get back to my harvesting routine tomorrow. Good luck to everyone still doing the tales!

temecee
02-14-17, 01:42 AM
I finished with 2 hours to spare. I almost lost hope yesterday but I managed to do it. I had a breeding fail that kept the den occupied and I lost a good number of battles on Chapter 10 but I finished and I'm really happy.

ahomeforme
02-14-17, 01:53 AM
In case it hasn't been shared, Chapter 10 Act 1 of winning 3 battles with Lost Love, the skipping with gold doesn't change even if you've won 2 out of 3 battles (stays at 45g). So better skip from beginning if you intend to spend gold. I'm glad no tournament is going on for me atm, so I ultimated the first battle (12g), won the second, waiting to do the third now.

volissos
02-14-17, 04:11 AM
Congrats on finishing! Do you remember how many fireapples we need to harvest in chapter 10?

katali119
02-14-17, 06:19 AM
My Lost Love walked through 3 battles this morning, can't remember the opponents but I don't think they were weak to blue, had yellow, purple at least. Lost Love doesn't use blue magic either, it uses pink, so consider treating it at least as a pink/blue type. I just used it and didn't even bother to look on the type chart for battles and it won all of them no problem.

Also 7 Fireapples needed for ch10.

Ilsadrago
02-14-17, 08:35 AM
I'm on chapter 10. My Lost Love has won 4 battles and none of them are being counted! I don't know what to do. This should have been an easy chapter, but if my wins aren't counting, I'm screwed! Help please!

amerirish
02-14-17, 09:20 AM
I'm currently on the first act of Chapter 10 (win 3 battles with Lost Love). My first opponent was Rose Gold 11 which kicked LL's butt :( so while he healed up at the spa, I defeated RG with another dragon. My advice is that since it takes 2 hours to heal LL after a loss, try to research the odds that LL will defeat the opponent you are facing in the arena. If LL doesn't have at least a 50% chance of winning, use another dragon. This way you are only losing 1 hour of time until the next battle as opposed to 2 hours in the spa :)

snowyhillz
02-14-17, 11:26 AM
I'm on chapter 10. My Lost Love has won 4 battles and none of them are being counted! I don't know what to do. This should have been an easy chapter, but if my wins aren't counting, I'm screwed! Help please!

Have you tried restarting your game?... sometimes that helps

ksbmommy
02-14-17, 01:37 PM
All finished. Overall this one wasn't too stressful by planning in advance. Dragons already on the nest.

theone2001
02-14-17, 04:18 PM
I am getting really upset with these games. They now require us to win battles with certain colors. And they require a certain color gem to be traded. I read where someone had 99 Gems of that color, so they were set up for failure.

What really bothers me is when we don't get credit for the battles we win. My new day starts at 1 AM. I stayed up till one. Got the screen for collecting money and trade gold with my friends. Completed that and then went to do my battles for chapter 10 act one. i used the ads to speed up the battle time. I won two battles with the required dragon. Then had a dragon with pink and green combo that I just couldn't win the battles with. Finally by using other dragons i win. Then this afternoon went to win my third battle. I won it by doing ultimate. but it only registered one battle won! So I'm back to square one and most the day is gone. I don't feel it's worth the effort to complain to S8 to try and get credit for the two bottles because by the time they figure it out the tales would be over. So I'm venting here because it's the only place I my voice can be heard it seems like.
Also I did restart my phone and it's still only showed one win. I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and it still only showed one win. This is just wrong.
I used to spend actual cash to buy gold or Gems for this game and some of the other games. But I'm getting to the point with all the changes S8 is making that I am not spending the money that I used to spend because it's becoming too frustrating. I know it's a game and that's my choice to play but if they want to keep players and have them spend the cash, listen to us. I know I'm not the only one who stop spending cash. I have read where others have done it as well.
If anyone else has any other suggestions of what I should've done or could've done or anything that can help with my battles problem where it didn't register, please let me know how to. I appreciate any help anyone can give.

Hartoled
02-14-17, 10:34 PM
Guess we better quit saving up too many gems before crafting Large Gems. More demands on our limited time and infrastructures... It would be so nice if we could manage our inventory, move dragons in and out of storage, and not be tricked into placing buildings that we can never get rid of.

I like to do something a bit more creative than just filling every nook and cranny with habitats brimming with dragons that never stop giving me those darned coins. OMG...I am starting to hate collecting them more than anything else in the game! Then you collect some or do an evolution of a dragon and it keeps scattering the coins back out there so that it can tell you that you are making progress.

I found the battles with the Lost Love to go pretty well. I only skipped one dragon, a Wizard (which for some reason have been very perky lately), and didn't need any Ultimates. The Lost Love is a level 13, for most of us, so it's got teeth. It seems like the Valentines dragons are in a class like the Olympus and Metal dragons.

If you've bred your Leftheart, Rightheart, and Passion dragons, maxed out the Darling Dragons World Event, and done the Searching for Love Tales, you now own all of the Valentines Category of Dragons. Yay! Back pats all around.