PDA

View Full Version : Heads up Storm8/game error?check your login

chrissydid
02-03-17, 08:29 AM
Hey all, Wanted to give a heads up-

In a recent update, I was kicked out of all my storm8 games on my iPad, including restaurant story. I tried log back in to get my game level back and my password was rejected!! I'm sure I was using correct log in as I had it saved on my computer.

I was afraid that was it for me and this ridiculous game and then I discovered that my iPhone 6 did not auto-pop me out. I was able to go into the game on the iPhone and reset my log in password.

Then I was able to log back in on my iPad.

Sadly, I *have* lost progress on storm8 games that I hadn't reopened on my phone before relogging into it on my iPad again. It is as if my original log in was erased from the storm8 system.

I used the help link to try and get my game back before I discovered my phone, and am still waiting for feedback several days later. But at least I got my restaurant back!

[S8] Regina
02-03-17, 11:53 AM
Hey all, Wanted to give a heads up-

In a recent update, I was kicked out of all my storm8 games on my iPad, including restaurant story. I tried log back in to get my game level back and my password was rejected!! I'm sure I was using correct log in as I had it saved on my computer.

I was afraid that was it for me and this ridiculous game and then I discovered that my iPhone 6 did not auto-pop me out. I was able to go into the game on the iPhone and reset my log in password.

Then I was able to log back in on my iPad.

Sadly, I *have* lost progress on storm8 games that I hadn't reopened on my phone before relogging into it on my iPad again. It is as if my original log in was erased from the storm8 system.

I used the help link to try and get my game back before I discovered my phone, and am still waiting for feedback several days later. But at least I got my restaurant back!

Sorry to hear that! Please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!