PDA

View Full Version : Downsizing inventory

danzplace
02-01-17, 06:43 PM
I can't believe I am saying this, but I need to downsize my inventory. Why such blasphemy you ask? Because it's getting more and more difficult to load more game. I need the memory space to keep playing.

Now the hard part, what to get rid of? Any Suggestions?

janddolphins
02-01-17, 06:53 PM
I have found that the elves have been doing a good job of this for me

ShibuyaCloth
02-02-17, 12:47 AM
Inventory is not a menory hog, it is what you have on the board. The walking chars are also a big drain.

I have stored all unused things to save memory, helps a a lot. Now I have close to 350 pages inventory!

MoonVillage3
02-02-17, 05:13 AM
Inventory is not a menory hog, it is what you have on the board. The walking chars are also a big drain.

I have stored all unused things to save memory, helps a a lot. Now I have close to 350 pages inventory!

We should have the opportunity to also store which walking characters we want.. this would help alot of player with older devices to continue. Like the cute witch at the moment is not needed.. its not Halloween.

Not all can buy a new device when the former one is still functioning.. so it will just end up we "can't play anymore" cause the device won't handle the game capacity... and that's just something I don't want to hear!

The choice not to hoard and collect unnecessary things I had to take in order to continue playing. It was at that moment more important to continue playing.. than to hoard.

ktorewqas
02-02-17, 08:45 AM
I like moon's suggestions. Also I would love to choose to turn off the animations. Those animals are cute but the animation exhausts the battery.

mayennalee
02-02-17, 12:05 PM
Try storing your decorations that dont give any drops first.

I also put away a lot of my coin only buildings. I just drag them out if I want to expand - and then I put them away again.
I also dont keep cottages, farmhouses, towers etc out. I just bring them out when needed for events

danzplace
02-02-17, 01:14 PM
Thanks for all the advice. Off to move some animated characters, as much as I don't want to.

dragon2046
02-02-17, 01:21 PM
We should have the opportunity to also store which walking characters we want.. this would help alot of player with older devices to continue. Like the cute witch at the moment is not needed.. its not Halloween.

Not all can buy a new device when the former one is still functioning.. so it will just end up we "can't play anymore" cause the device won't handle the game capacity... and that's just something I don't want to hear!

The choice not to hoard and collect unnecessary things I had to take in order to continue playing. It was at that moment more important to continue playing.. than to hoard.

I'm pretty sure this is also why we don't get expansions much anymore :/. The game is already massive and takes up a lot of space. I'm ok on my device but I'm sure it's a balancing act between people wanting expansions and others not being able to play anymore cuz the devices won't handle the game getting any larger. My son stopped playing he crashed every time he visited me. :/ But I have issues trying to figure out what to store cuz as soon as I do I'll need it. Lol;).

mulan12
02-02-17, 10:43 PM

Wow!!! I've never counted how many items I have in inventory, but I know it takes a very long time to go through and find what you need. I wish Storm8 would do something about this. There needs to be categories that makes sense and that they actually use. Why not use something like Flora, Fauna, Inorganic materials and keep the Building category? Give us some help here, guys! I've been playing this game for years and probably have hundreds of items in storage.

Gaillock
02-03-17, 03:52 AM
Also, why can't we choose to remove materials that are overflow from a completed quest that we don't need anymore? And items that we did not complete to level 5 during an event and now cannot do because some of the materials are no longer available. They are worthless as they are such as noble crystal level 3, Griffin roost level 2, coliseum 9, etc. and why have I been collecting sea grass, coral ridge and coral cluster and large jewels for over a year and have never used them. I assume at some point we may use some of these things, but the leftovers from events could probably go if we don't want them. I had 92 wedding invites left after I finished the baroness wedding event! I feel like I need to clean out my closet but I'm not allowed. It's a pretty good excuse but I actually like getting organized and getting rid of unwanted items, some to toss, some to donate to Goodwill. And maybe even get a tax deduction. �� Lol.

MoonVillage3
02-03-17, 05:22 AM
If we were able to exchange materials from our inventory.. this would not happen. We could gift our surplus to other nbrs in need.

Gaillock
02-07-17, 03:31 PM
If we were able to exchange materials from our inventory.. this would not happen. We could gift our surplus to other nbrs in need.

I just want to clean out leftover materials from past quests.