PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Animals

GreytMom
02-01-17, 12:09 PM
I just wanted to start a separate thread for the Valentine Animals rather than mix it into the Leaderboard.

GreytMom
02-01-17, 12:10 PM
Aaaaand I've already gotten two Armordillos trying for these guys. Boo.

sparklegirly
02-01-17, 12:43 PM
I was playing during year one and remember the struggle to get the Matripony. We had about 25 days to get the trio, more than double what they give us for events now a days! I managed to breed the Smitten Kitten and Love Dove fairly quickly and tried endlessly to get the Matripony. This was before I spent money on gems so I was very hesitant about spending 1,400 gems on one animal but the Matripony was the first animal that I truly loved. Fortunately I bred the Matripony with three days to spare! I really do wish everyone good luck because the Matripony is so beautiful!
💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕🦄💕

Edit: If anyone is curious about the trio I have all three in the Lover's Lane habitat on my 2nd green island next to the Isle Of Fortune. Matripony and Smitten Kitten are at level 15 and Love Dove is level 10, because I prefer the colors at that level.

Eluzyion
02-01-17, 12:48 PM
I've been wanting Matripony since I started, so I'm pretty excited I was able to get the trio! My breeding luck was bad last two events so my luck thankfully came back with the one I wanted most! Trying for Valentiger now but won't be too disappointed if I don't get it as soon as I go look at Matripony lol Good luck everyone!

Alideh
02-01-17, 01:44 PM
Headdesk headdesk**
5 Armadillos so far, wasted 38 gems on speeding up the breeding/nest time and still got some more Armadillos T_T I'm scared it is going to be another Christmas event where I don't get any of the animals I try for. o.o
The Valentines animals are also one of my favorite trios they are sooooo beautiful!! Especially the Dove and the Pony :o

DirkDragon
02-01-17, 02:05 PM
I'm breeding 2 Armadillos a day, but at least that's 4 bombs and points for the leaderboard.
Must confess, l have little expectation of actually getting the trio. Hey ho, every cloud.....................!!!

Cdnfroglover
02-01-17, 02:46 PM
The love dove is in the nest now... another blasted 12 hr timer in the den... and I wait.

Alideh
02-01-17, 03:53 PM
@DirkDragon True that is the bright side, I managed to expand today so now I'm waiting on it to finish expanding then another wait for the items to be cleared off and then BAM the habitat I got from the leaderboards is going to be one display :D

@Cdnfroglover Congratulations!!!

hilove69
02-01-17, 08:12 PM
Smitten Kitten (8hrs)(9hrs)(valentine fire)(rare) breed earth fire
Love Dove (8hrs)(9hrs)(valentine earth)(rare) breed earth fire
Matripony (10hrs)(10hrs)(valentine nature)(super rare) breed Smitten Kitten x Love Dove

good luck!!!

MystiqueRealm
02-01-17, 09:59 PM
You'd think I was trying to start an armordillo farm with all my fails! I'm feeling defeated :(

Irma_Isle
02-01-17, 10:04 PM
Got my Love Dove after 4 armadillo. And still counting for trying smitten kitten.

Alideh
02-02-17, 01:51 AM
Finally got the Love Dove :D I ended up speeding it up in the nest since I'm about to go to sleep and put a egg from storage in order to get LB points, yay now I'm trying to get the tiger and the kitten :D Hopefully I get both in time. After trying again I got 14... sigh... I would like a rampage fail instead of a volcamel fail :/ oh and lol I wasted the gems I had saved XD
Good luck all.

themusicloverme
02-02-17, 04:14 AM
First try for the kitten or dove gave me an armordillo. Hope luck is with me as I try to breed these three Valentine animals! They just look so wonderful and lovely qnd I'd love to have them. Hoping I get no more armordillo fails!

AppieP
02-02-17, 04:26 AM
More luck on this limited animals instead of the music animals. After a few tries i got my first 8 hour breeding time with Rampage and Pigmy. Curious what it will be, Smitten Kitten or the Love Dove.

BiggerBubbles
02-02-17, 07:13 AM
I am confused. I got the Love Dove & Smitten Kitten the first time, but couldn't breed the Matripony. Now, weren't these all just the valentine element originally, then like autumn etc. they added an extra element, earth for the Love Dove and fire for the Smitten Kitten. Now, I know it says in the goals breed Love Dove and Smitten Kitten to get a Matripony, and I have just visited at least 8 high level 190+ players who are doing exactly that, but how is that going to get us a Matripony which is listed as valentine NATURE in the shop. Am I missing something?

poofyena
02-02-17, 07:13 AM
Got my smitten kitten first try yesterday. Now have an armadillo fail in the nest and a rampage fail in the breeding den. I hate seeing that 12 hour timer after the music trio event xD

GreytMom
02-02-17, 11:13 AM
You'd think I was trying to start an armordillo farm with all my fails! I'm feeling defeated :(
I am so with you! We could add my 27 Armordillos to yours and make it a destination.

Buttercup0001
02-02-17, 02:59 PM
When this trio was 1st released I was able to breed the Smitten Kitten and the Love Dove but the Matripony was extremely difficult. This time around I've had 3 fails, 2 Armordillos and 1 Rampage. With the next try it was success. I got a 10 hr breed time and now my Matripony egg sits on the nest. So very very happy as IMO it's such a beautiful animal. Good luck to all trying for this trio.

BiggerBubbles
02-02-17, 03:29 PM
When this trio was 1st released I was able to breed the Smitten Kitten and the Love Dove but the Matripony was extremely difficult. This time around I've had 3 fails, 2 Armordillos and 1 Rampage. With the next try it was success. I got a 10 hr breed time and now my Matripony egg sits on the nest. So very very happy as IMO it's such a beautiful animal. Good luck to all trying for this trio.

So you bred Love Dove and Smitten Kitten? How can a valentine/earth with valentine/fire give a valentine/nature? It is not logical, or did you use another pairing, maybe pandaffodil with one of the valentine animals?

Eluzyion
02-02-17, 04:05 PM
So you bred Love Dove and Smitten Kitten? How can a valentine/earth with valentine/fire give a valentine/nature? It is not logical, or did you use another pairing, maybe pandaffodil with one of the valentine animals?

It calls for breeding love dove and smitten kitten together to get Matripony..it's the only combo that will work :)

Buttercup0001
02-02-17, 04:38 PM
Yes I bred the Smitten Kitten and Love Dove way back in February of 2015, when they were 1st released. They initially only had the valentines element but was combined with other elements (fire, earth and nature). This change happened to all one element trios that were released way back. The pairing of Smitten Kitten and Love Dove is the only way to get the Matripony. And no it's not logical but it's how Storm8 has done it. Good luck :)

missourijan
02-02-17, 07:19 PM
I managed the love dove. And then have had like 50 fails. I then put art noveau pony with crystal unicorn and got a 48 hour timer !!

Eluzyion
02-02-17, 08:25 PM
I managed the love dove. And then have had like 50 fails. I then put art noveau pony with crystal unicorn and got a 48 hour timer !!

Congrats! :)

GreytMom
02-02-17, 09:18 PM
Is it possible to get a Valentiger "fail" while trying for the Matripony? I'd love to have all of them.

MystiqueRealm
02-03-17, 02:48 AM
Is it possible to get a Valentiger "fail" while trying for the Matripony? I'd love to have all of them.

Should be a possible chance yes

daisydutch
02-03-17, 12:24 PM
I got the love dove and smitten kitten fairly fast, but breeding the two to get the matripony is another story. 4 armadillos is what I got... edit: 2 (gem-helped) tries later en finally no 12-hr breeding time, but 14! Wonder if that's the matripony.......

Silverrain1
02-03-17, 12:44 PM
Got the lunar goat so might try for these now or the seal. Will see how I feel.

Alideh
02-03-17, 03:52 PM
YES!! Got the 16 hour timer so that means I have the Valentiger in the deen :D
Yes 2 more, the Smitten Kitten and then the Matripony.
Not sure how long before I start trying for the Bee Mine.
Super glad they let us breed all these valentines day animals :D
Thankfully I already have the sweet sheep from when it first came out so I don't have to stress about breeding that one.

Alideh
02-03-17, 03:58 PM
Got the lunar goat so might try for these now or the seal. Will see how I feel.

You should try for the one you want the most, don't let it pass by and end up regretting not getting it or at least trying to get it. You have 3 higher chances of getting one if you try for the valentines compared to the seal where you only have 1 good outcome... Which is why I'm not even trying for it until I get these or it comes back again.

Silverrain1
02-03-17, 04:05 PM
You should try for the one you want the most, don't let it pass by and end up regretting not getting it or at least trying to get it. You have 3 higher chances of getting one if you try for the valentines compared to the seal where you only have 1 good outcome... Which is why I'm not even trying for it until I get these or it comes back again.

I have matripony and valentiger. I need the other two and the snow leopard. Not sure which I prefer. I dnt need any other animals so there's no exciting fails to b had either way.

Alideh
02-03-17, 05:23 PM
I have matripony and valentiger. I need the other two and the snow leopard. Not sure which I prefer. I dnt need any other animals so there's no exciting fails to b had either way.

I see, well I hope you end up getting the one you want the most. Good luck!!
ps. The love dove in my opinion is really pretty :D

seraconan
02-04-17, 10:14 AM
can any1 give the best formula to breed valentine animal
Ive been trying all the combos all I've got is 4 Amardillos 1 rampage in nest and 1 Amardiallo now in breeding
I'm tried of trying now
Pls help
Thank u

sparklegirly
02-04-17, 03:29 PM
I got 12 hours breeding Crystal Unicorn/Nightmare which will be a Sweet Sheep. I already have one at level 15 from a world event last year. It's one of my favorites! Pink and purple sheep! 😍 💗🐑💜💗💜🐑💗🐑💜💗💜🐑💗
I also have a Bee Mine at level 15, also one of my favorites! Breeding time also 12 hours. Puppy Love is currently being offered in a value pack. I still have mine in storage but it's also a cutie! Incubation time is 24 hours. I also have a level 15 Valentiger, again one of my favorites! I guess I just love the Valentine's Day animals 😄 I'm still waiting for Heartvark. Please offer us a Heartvark again!

Alideh
02-04-17, 05:32 PM
I got 12 hours breeding Crystal Unicorn/Nightmare which will be a Sweet Sheep. I already have one at level 15 from a world event last year. It's one of my favorites! Pink and purple sheep! �� ��������������������������
I also have a Bee Mine at level 15, also one of my favorites! Breeding time also 12 hours. Puppy Love is currently being offered in a value pack. I still have mine in storage but it's also a cutie! Incubation time is 24 hours. I also have a level 15 Valentiger, again one of my favorites! I guess I just love the Valentine's Day animals �� I'm still waiting for Heartvark. Please offer us a Heartvark again!

Congrats, I'm considering trying for another Sweet Sheep if I manage to get all 3 valentine animals and the Bee Mine. It is super cute in baby form, the one I have is lvl 13 so I wouldn't mind a lvl 3 to go along with that one XD

pestory
02-05-17, 02:08 AM
hi ! for the matripony: smitten kitten + love dove OR love dove + smitten kitten? the quest on my phone says love dove + smitten kitten BUT i keep failing :( and i see that a lot of you got matripony with smitten kitten + love dove.
pls storm8, be clear ! I got the same problem with the music trio. I didn't get the 3rd animal cause I kept breeding as it was said in the game ! I'm italian, maybe you did wrong the translations and that quite annoying

AppieP
02-05-17, 02:28 AM
hi ! for the matripony: smitten kitten + love dove OR love dove + smitten kitten? the quest on my phone says love dove + smitten kitten BUT i keep failing :( and i see that a lot of you got matripony with smitten kitten + love dove.
pls storm8, be clear ! I got the same problem with the music trio. I didn't get the 3rd animal cause I kept breeding as it was said in the game ! I'm italian, maybe you did wrong the translations and that quite annoying
I believe it doesn't matter in what order you breed as first and second. Even the combo isn't relevant. The only thing important is to use the right elements! XD. And you/we need to be lucky, it's all about changes. So good luck....
I only have a Smitten Kitten. Most of the times I get only Armordillo's. Just keep trying.

diamonaydreamerd
02-05-17, 02:32 PM
So far all I've had is a herd of endless armodillos :/ Currently breeding four random elements just to mix up the monotony lol

ogreve
02-05-17, 02:53 PM
Earth-Fire....
For those of us who (care to) remember, the most dreaded of all combinations.....

So far it seems to go as was to be expected; first I was very happy to see the Music trio re-released. Back then I couldn't get the Melodeer, but did get the other two animals. But alas, non-stop trying for it, with exception of no fewer than 5 or so pesky 'obligatory' Storybook breedings (all incompatible with the required formula), I didn't breed a single Music animal. Bye, bye, Melodeer. :(

So then, on to this trio. I'm full blooded trying for it on my main account and 2 baby accounts. On my main account and the first of the baby accounts I had bought the Matripony when it was on sale a few months ago. Ever since, it has been sitting alone in the Valentine habitat. I now really want to add the Love Dove and Smitten Kitten. Interestingly enough on all 3 accounts I bred the Valentiger (which is good!), and on one of the two baby accounts I even bred 2 back to back, but... No 8 hours timer yet...
I did get a Ruby Razorback fail on the main account though, being my third one, it was not really needed, but still a cool fail anyway. :P

Well then.... I only need to breed the two rares. Let's hope I'll succeed! :P

PinkBubbles75
02-05-17, 03:22 PM
So far I've breed only the love dove and the rest have been mostly armadillos... I'm using love dove & April fool. I'd really like get the kitten & pony, they're both adorable!

luna2cute
02-05-17, 10:32 PM
I tried in 2015 when thes first came out and only got love dove and smitten kitten. So far this time I've only gotten armordillos. Still. Sigh. Come on pony!!!!

lol.

Maribella33
02-06-17, 07:20 AM
I have been breeding love dove and smitten kitten all week and am only getting the armordillo as well. Has anyone been able to breed the pony?

Drachenia
02-06-17, 09:24 AM
It is not possible in my little Hexe5 account to get Love Dove or Smitten Kitten. What I get with Crystal Unicorn / Cinderelka is Rampage, Armordillo and no 8 hours. This time it is heavier than the first time to breed this trio :mad:

poofyena
02-06-17, 10:01 AM
Second smitten kitten on the nest now. Come on love dove i need you too try for matripony!

supermaay
02-06-17, 10:07 AM
Second smitten kitten on the nest now. Come on love dove i need you too try for matripony!

Just opposite for me. I bred one Love Dove but no Smitten Kitten. I bred a bunch of Armordillo and two Magmacores (15 hours) so far.

Silverrain1
02-06-17, 11:47 AM
So far, I have gotten zilch. Somehow have matripony from an earlier event tho

goddard7006
02-06-17, 12:36 PM
On my sons account and my 2nd account Smitten kittens galore, meanwhile on my main account using every possible combo of fire and earth nothing but those fraking armadillos. Carp, I'd be happy to see a volcamel just to have something different. I absolutely hate having to breed fire+earth for other animals and 12 hrs for the useless dillo really sucks can't they reduce the timer for the stupid thing to like 3 hrs or less so that why a whole day isn't spent on breeding and hatching it. I even bought the habitat so they would have a place of their own.(End of rant for now)

Silverrain1
02-06-17, 12:43 PM
It's so frustrating seeing that 12 hour timer eh! I have had mostly arnordillos but the occasional volcamel and rampage.

AppieP
02-06-17, 03:57 PM
It's so frustrating seeing that 12 hour timer eh! I have had mostly arnordillos but the occasional volcamel and rampage.
I know what you mean, same for me too. I noticed that during the music trio and now the valentines creatures i don't even got a Magmacore. I still need it. It's the one I'm missing too. Not that lucky to breed also. I reconsider to switch from now on between the Snow Seal and the valentines. Good luck continued.

supermaay
02-06-17, 04:50 PM
I know what you mean, same for me too. I noticed that during the music trio and now the valentines creatures i don't even got a Magmacore. I still need it. It's the one I'm missing too. Not that lucky to breed also. I reconsider to switch from now on between the Snow Seal and the valentines. Good luck continued.

I have an interesting question regarding breeding which may need someone with extensive experience with breeding for answer. We know that FFS is a probability game, particularly in breeding. You have certain chance (percentage) in getting a rare/super rare/ultra rare animals. For example, if you have 10% chance of getting a particular super rare animal, that mean you may get it in 10 tries. Certainly in 10 tries, some players get earlier some get later. So my question is whether we need to try 10 times non-stop (consecutively) or we can try something else in between. I don't know enough to answer it but my guess is that you may need to try 10 times consecutively. If that's the case, once you breed something else, when you come back you start it over again. If you're not luck enough, you may not get what you want for a long time (or never).

adrianalima4
02-06-17, 06:53 PM
Everyone I've spoken to has gotten at least one of the six valentines animals and I haven't been able to breed any :( so unfair

poofyena
02-06-17, 07:13 PM
I have come to really hate the 12 hour timer. Between the music trio event and this one i just....can't help but glare everytime i see 12 hours. I'm so grateful for the chance to try for the trio but its super frustrating. Might take a break to try for sweet sheep.

diamonaydreamerd
02-06-17, 07:30 PM
I have come to really hate the 12 hour timer. Between the music trio event and this one i just....can't help but glare everytime i see 12 hours. I'm so grateful for the chance to try for the trio but its super frustrating. Might take a break to try for sweet sheep.

Me too! I really want to try for the valentine trio ( sadly I didn't get any of the music animals) but it's starting to get really grating seeing the 12 hour timer every single time. I'm giving myself a break by trying for the sweet sheep and bee mine in between. I'll do one earth/fire try for the love dove/smitten kitten then intersperse it with trying for the other animals just to give myself a break from the endless armodillos.

Alideh
02-06-17, 10:28 PM
I still need the Smitten Kitten and then the Matripony can be mine!
Come on Smitten Kitten come one!!

AppieP
02-07-17, 02:26 PM
I still need the Smitten Kitten and then the Matripony can be mine!
Come on Smitten Kitten come one!!
I need the love dove to complete the trio. Good luck. Got lucky for the Snow Leopard Seal.

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 02:27 PM
Hey, hey armordillo.

That was a song when I was younger, about armodillos. Now it's stuck in my head.

Supergirlfashion1
02-07-17, 02:35 PM
Hey, hey armordillo.

That was a song when I was younger, about armodillos. Now it's stuck in my head.

For a week straight I've been breeding Love dove and Smitten Kitten none stop, spent 500 gems and no Matripony. I truly believe there's no chance of getting it at all. I'm ready to give up. No more armadillos please!!!

Alideh
02-07-17, 04:10 PM
Yes!! I got the smitten kitten and now it's in the nest waiting to be hatched :D :D Soon you will be mine Ms. Pony XD

Alideh
02-07-17, 04:12 PM
I need the love dove to complete the trio. Good luck. Got lucky for the Snow Leopard Seal.

Thank you, and same to you!
I got the Smitten Kitten sometime after posting that, and now it's in the nest :D
Tried for the Bee mine while waiting for that Kitten to hatch but of course failed :/ I want the Pony more so maybe next time they bring it back.
Congrats on the Seal :D I haven't even tried nor do I think I'll have enough time so that one will be a no this time around. It is cute so I hope they bring it back in the future.

LauraGSJK
02-07-17, 04:40 PM
Yes!! I got the smitten kitten and now it's in the nest waiting to be hatched :D :D Soon you will be mine Ms. Pony XD

Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I already had the Love Dove. Hatched another one first try after the re-release. Been trying non-stop for the Smitten Kitten since. Just transferred, what I'm almost positive, a Valentiger to my nest. I didn't even realize they re-released that one. Really, really want that pony! I've had terrible luck breeding limited timed animals since I was a newbie. Seems like I had much better luck back then.

I wish everyone the best of luck! :)

Alideh
02-07-17, 04:56 PM
Congratulations! I'm happy for you. I already had the Love Dove. Hatched another one first try after the re-release. Been trying non-stop for the Smitten Kitten since. Just transferred, what I'm almost positive, a Valentiger to my nest. I didn't even realize they re-released that one. Really, really want that pony! I've had terrible luck breeding limited timed animals since I was a newbie. Seems like I had much better luck back then.

I wish everyone the best of luck! :)

Thank you, and congrats on the Valentiger!
Good luck on the Smitten Kitten!!
Hope your luck changes.

mysticalfairy320
02-07-17, 11:13 PM
I spent over 2,000 gems no matripony I bought one before but really wanted a second one I got 2 valentine's and 4 smitten 4 doves and countless armidillo but I did break in between and did get the snow leopard seal with gem cyclops and the pearl peryton, so it is possible to get that one but the pony is not showing up at all I should have just bought it but I did expand a lot!

Feenfunke
02-08-17, 01:36 AM
Does anybody knows when this goal line ends?
I really want the love dove and smitten kitten but still no luck. I only bred amordillos and rampages.

goddard7006
02-08-17, 02:09 AM
On my sons account and my 2nd account Smitten kittens galore, meanwhile on my main account using every possible combo of fire and earth nothing but those fraking armadillos. Carp, I'd be happy to see a volcamel just to have something different. I absolutely hate having to breed fire+earth for other animals and 12 hrs for the useless dillo really sucks can't they reduce the timer for the stupid thing to like 3 hrs or less so that why a whole day isn't spent on breeding and hatching it. I even bought the habitat so they would have a place of their own.(End of rant for now)

Got my wish... I bred a volcamel clicked rebreed and guess what? That's right 12hr timer😖😡

Silverrain1
02-08-17, 05:14 AM
For a week straight I've been breeding Love dove and Smitten Kitten none stop, spent 500 gems and no Matripony. I truly believe there's no chance of getting it at all. I'm ready to give up. No more armadillos please!!!

I don't have any yet. Not looking promising

poofyena
02-08-17, 05:17 AM
3 smitten kitten....the dove does not want to come to my forest. At least i have the kitten.
17 hour fail on the den now....

diamonaydreamerd
02-08-17, 10:25 AM
Don't know if I should give up hope trying for these valentine animals lol I've gotten nothing but constant armodillos since the music trio and now the valentine trio is nothing different. It would be okay if I would see some different type of earth/fire animal every once in a while but nope it's just constant armodillos.

I know it's all based on the statistics and whatnot but it's crazy to me that we have so many animals that are available right now to breed doing the earth/fire combo yet I feel like my chances of getting armodillos are something more like 75% and not 50% every time I breed. I'm going to keep trying but I have a bad feeling that the only valentine animals I'm going to be able to get are from the world event...

AppieP
02-08-17, 11:57 AM
I was glad to see a 17 hours timer for trying for the Snow Leaf. And after that still continue breeding directly for the valentines. Still have a Smitten Kitten, and now another 8 hour timer. Hope it will the Love Dove, and not another Kitten.

Silverrain1
02-08-17, 12:08 PM
I know! U wld think after the amount of breeding of earth fire we do, we wld see something else!

adrianalima4
02-08-17, 08:22 PM
I am in the exact same boat. I'm so disappointed - I've been waiting for all these gorgeous animals to be breedable for such a long time and I've gotten nothing. :(

Alideh
02-08-17, 09:59 PM
So I finally Have the Kitty and the Dove... I have only seen one person post that they got the Pony,,, I hope this isn't like the Music Trio where a lot of people didn't get the last animal.
I am trying for the BeeMine however I want to try for the Pony but am scared that It will only be fails :/ and end up losing out on the Bee :/
awww decisions :/

luna2cute
02-08-17, 10:06 PM
Armordillo armordillo armordillo armordillo.

Etc.

sigh.

tahitii
02-09-17, 02:00 AM
Wish they will put the Matripony on sale for the last days... it seems an Ultrarare to get :( I only bred dozens of armordillos and rampages plus 3 magmacores 😑

rado_nik
02-09-17, 03:01 AM
After huge amount try and endless Armordillo, one Rampage and Magmacore, I'v got Smitten Kitten few days ago and this morning see 8 h timer on breeding. I hope this is Love Dove. Already have Matripony - I bought it when was on sale about year or two ago. And now I have to buy another Lover's Lane habitat for these new Valentine's animal.

Silverrain1
02-09-17, 04:46 AM
My second account just got 3 love doves in a row. Main account still got nothing.

poofyena
02-09-17, 05:05 AM
My second account just got 3 love doves in a row. Main account still got nothing.

I'll send you a smitten kitten for a love dove ha. Cannot get that bird.
17 hour fail was actually a 16 hour fail oops. Chocolate rabbit. I already have one but its a nice break from armordillo.

Silverrain1
02-09-17, 05:24 AM
I'll send you a smitten kitten for a love dove ha. Cannot get that bird.
17 hour fail was actually a 16 hour fail oops. Chocolate rabbit. I already have one but its a nice break from armordillo.

That wld b good if we could swap! Anything is better than the armordilo!

GreytMom
02-09-17, 05:31 AM
On a happy non-Armordillo note, I got a Chocolate Rabbit "fail".
...and then two more Armordillos of course.

Silverrain1
02-09-17, 06:04 AM
On a happy non-Armordillo note, I got a Chocolate Rabbit "fail".
...and then two more Armordillos of course.

At least u got an armordillo break!

GreytMom
02-09-17, 06:08 AM
At least u got an armordillo break!
IKR? I just counted and I've gotten 32 Armordillos since January 20th.
Was hoping for Valentiger but maybe on my next try. 33's a charm, right?

Silverrain1
02-09-17, 06:29 AM
IKR? I just counted and I've gotten 32 Armordillos since January 20th.
Was hoping for Valentiger but maybe on my next try. 33's a charm, right?

Oh wow! Lots of armordillos. That's why I don't count! Id hate to know the numbers!
Good luck for number 33!

lalunabee
02-09-17, 05:38 PM
Hi guys i have only a love dove. How to get smitten kitten?i tried many times to breed fire+earth but i got armadillos. Wish anyone can help me.thanks

Silverrain1
02-10-17, 05:57 AM
Still not even one on my main account

seraconan
02-10-17, 10:05 AM
Still not even one on my main account
Same here but i have only 1 account my bad luck no combo worked

supermaay
02-10-17, 10:42 AM
I got two Love Doves but no kitten. I stopped now to get ready for the next event coming out today.

hilove69
02-10-17, 12:19 PM

got 10 hrs. I bought Smitten Kitten & Love Dove from the market and breed 7 days. lol
good luck!

AppieP
02-10-17, 12:29 PM
got 10 hrs. I bought Smitten Kitten & Love Dove from the market and breed 7 days. lol
good luck!
Congrats. I'm still trying to, hope I get it soon.

missourijan
02-10-17, 04:06 PM
Chocolate rabbit and red panda. Finally got the smitten kitten and the matripony! No luck on the seal but I am happy!!

BNM11013
02-11-17, 09:40 PM
Hi all. Had fairly decent luck with the musical animals.. Got Tubacan and lulabison but no melodeer :(.... Tryed for the Valentine animals as soon as I saw the event. . Nothing but armadillo and rampage fails.. defeated and demoralized am now hoping to have better luck with the new legendary. [Something tells me more disappointment and aggrivations ahead. .Good luck to every one still trying.

luna2cute
02-11-17, 10:33 PM
Who has gotten matripony without using gems? Curious as I tried in 2015 when it first came out with no luck and still no luck!! :(

Eluzyion
02-11-17, 10:50 PM
Who has gotten matripony without using gems? Curious as I tried in 2015 when it first came out with no luck and still no luck!! :(

I did right at the beginning, I think it was pure luck because I tried for valentiger the whole time and never got it. Then the new trio came out and I got them.. I'm wondering if it's because I was on the original version trying for valentiger then when the xo oX trio came out I decided to use the true love app and got all 3 (also used true love app when I got matripony) I did speed breed some on the new trio

GreytMom
02-12-17, 04:09 AM
I got the Matripony on my 9th try. I did get a Chocolate Rabbit from one of those attempts though.

AppieP
02-12-17, 04:19 AM
I got the Matripony on my 9th try. I did get a Chocolate Rabbit from one of those attempts though.
Wow congrats. Hope I get it soon. Nothing else during breeding only Armordillo's.

Silverrain1
02-12-17, 08:33 AM
Yay!!!!!!!!! I just got the love dove!

littelprincess0313
02-12-17, 08:46 AM
I got the matripony last time and two more this time. Im so happy but I feel a bit bad for those of you who cant even get one. Im now trying for the cat so I can try for the ox - I really wanna have him but I think my chances are low as I was so lucky with the pony.

henrietta57
02-12-17, 01:29 PM
No pony yet. An army of armordillos though. Must have discarded a dozen of them so far. I hope I can breed them so easily when needed for future quests, ha ha. Still holding on to hope that I will hatch that elusive pony in the next two days, though. I estimate three more trys after the latest armordillo hatches.

poofyena
02-12-17, 02:07 PM
Current animal count is 5 smitten kitten and no others. Rampage fail last night and back to armordillo today. Wondering if its worth trying to get the love dove or just move on to kissy cat.

Silverrain1
02-12-17, 03:30 PM
Current animal count is 5 smitten kitten and no others. Rampage fail last night and back to armordillo today. Wondering if its worth trying to get the love dove or just move on to kissy cat.

I wish I cld get a smitten kitten! I managed the love dove tho! Super exciting!

luna2cute
02-12-17, 05:53 PM
I did right at the beginning, I think it was pure luck because I tried for valentiger the whole time and never got it. Then the new trio came out and I got them.. I'm wondering if it's because I was on the original version trying for valentiger then when the xo oX trio came out I decided to use the true love app and got all 3 (also used true love app when I got matripony) I did speed breed some on the new trio

What at do you mean by true love app?

GreytMom
02-12-17, 06:14 PM
Seriously? I've been working on Love Bug & Kissy Cat the last few days and decided to give them a break. Put Lovey & Smitten Kitten in and, bam, Matripony. When I was actively trying for it I got a bunch of stupid Armordillos.

Alideh
02-12-17, 06:31 PM
Seriously? I've been working on Love Bug & Kissy Cat the last few days and decided to give them a break. Put Lovey & Smitten Kitten in and, bam, Matripony. When I was actively trying for it I got a bunch of stupid Armordillos.

Congrats!!! :D
Now you focus for another one you don't have.

Alideh
02-12-17, 07:25 PM
So far the Love Dove and Smitten Kitten have only given me Armadillos and 1 Rampage which i needed :D then today I got a 8 hour timer :/ I mean I want another Love Dove or Smitten kitten but with the clock running out and then the other Beautiful Trio going on I am not excited :/

Silverrain1
02-13-17, 12:09 PM
Seriously lol. How did I manage to say I had a love dove wen I actually got the smitten kitten lol. So now I'm trying and trying for love dove

AppieP
02-13-17, 12:09 PM
Only 24 hours left for Smitten Kitten, Love Dove and Matripony. Hope I get the Pony before it disappears. Good luck for the last natural day.

tahitii
02-13-17, 01:32 PM
It seemed impossible but somehow after many fails I got the Matripony! Best of luck to everyone still trying in the final day 😊

poofyena
02-13-17, 03:25 PM
Love dove finally hatched and evolving. Debating speeding up to try for matripony before the timer runs out.

supermaay
02-13-17, 03:33 PM
Love dove finally hatched and evolving. Debating speeding up to try for matripony before the timer runs out.

The chances of getting Matripony in the first couple of tries are quite low. I won't wast the gems if I were you. I have gotten 3 Love Doves and 4 Smitten Kittens since Day 1 but I haven't got a Matripony yet.

adrianalima4
02-13-17, 04:23 PM
Finally bred my first valentines animal and it's a love bug yay! :)

poofyena
02-13-17, 06:04 PM
The chances of getting Matripony in the first couple of tries are quite low. I won't wast the gems if I were you. I have gotten 3 Love Doves and 4 Smitten Kittens since Day 1 but I haven't got a Matripony yet.

Yeah i think I'll leave it and concentrate on love bug and xo ox now. The gems will be more useful elsewhere! Thanks. Hope you manage to get your matripony!

diamonaydreamerd
02-13-17, 06:38 PM
Whelp, I just tried for the millionth time and got an armodillo once again. I have one more chance to try in the morning after this ( I've spent gems to speed up a few times but at this point my chances are slim so I would rather save my gems toward something else). I suppose it is safe to say that I won't be getting the smitten kitten, love dove or chocolate rabbit lol I tried my best though. Can't lie the whole experience has been a bit more than demoralizing :/

Phoenix406
02-13-17, 08:35 PM
I bought the Smitten Kitten and Live Dove so I can breed a Matripony, but no luck. I just bred a Love Bug, so I guess I'll try for a Kissy Cat so I have a shot at an XO ox. It's cuter than the Matripony anyway.

MystiqueRealm
02-13-17, 09:19 PM
I've been trying for Matripony since it started, even speed breeding.. what a waste they made the chances so low it's near impossible which makes me never want to buy gems to waste again

Alideh
02-13-17, 10:40 PM
12 hours in the nest... 1 more try and then that is it :/ If I don't get it then until next time beautiful Pony.
I'm sorry for everyone who also hasn't gotten it and even more for those who spent gems :/
It's like the Music trio... it was super hard to get and from what I see not many people got it.
Why must it be such a beautiful Pony >_<

littelprincess0313
02-14-17, 12:59 AM
45 hour ,fail' on my way to the kissy Cat :(

calicokittennope
02-14-17, 04:10 AM
Bleh... non stop breeding, last chance landed me yet another armordillo on the way. This evening I'll try for the other set! (at least I got two smitten kittens to keep an eye on my love dove!) kitties yay! Better than a pony :)

AppieP
02-14-17, 04:16 AM
Got a 19 hours breeding time with Smitten Kitten and Love Dove. Anyone a idea? I don't know the breeding time of chocolate rabbit. Coult it be?

Alideh
02-14-17, 04:34 AM
Got a 19 hours breeding time with Smitten Kitten and Love Dove. Anyone a idea? I don't know the breeding time of chocolate rabbit. Coult it be?

I'm sorry you got the Rubble Rooster (unless you are happy then Congrats)

The Chocolate Rabbit is 16 hours.

Alideh
02-14-17, 04:37 AM
Bleh... non stop breeding, last chance landed me yet another armordillo on the way. This evening I'll try for the other set! (at least I got two smitten kittens to keep an eye on my love dove!) kitties yay! Better than a pony :)

Congrats :D
I got 2 Smitten Kittens so since they are super beautiful I plan on keeping one under level 9 and another at a higher level.
They are super beautiful. At first I wasn't excited since I want the Pony but after thinking about it I am happy with a 2nd Kitty :D The only downside is I'm running out of space... I have like 2 spots left :/

AppieP
02-14-17, 09:55 AM
I'm sorry you got the Rubble Rooster (unless you are happy then Congrats)

The Chocolate Rabbit is 16 hours.
Thanks for the intel. I'm really glad i get the Rubble Rooster, don't have it so happy with another SR creature.

jibro
02-14-17, 11:06 AM
I got 1 try left for the matripony. Not sure if its necessary to exactly bread "smitten kitten with love dove" and not the otherwise. That got me the other 12 hours again.. Hopefully it will be the 10h for matripony this time

torfhoeken3
02-14-17, 01:17 PM
Non stop earth/fire led to a gazzilion Armadillos, 5 Volcamels, 2 Rubble Roosters, 3 Magmacore and 1 Rampage (which was the only one I did not have yet) - sooooo fed up with breeding with that combo (half way through bought Smitten Kitten and Love Dove to at least be able to try for Matripony), and now another two Valentine animals show up in the shop breedable with that combo... Should I even try?

S8, please consider bringing down the breeding time for Armadillos if that is what we are going to get for (most of) our attempts.

Alideh
02-14-17, 01:29 PM
No Pony here... :/

jibro
02-14-17, 01:56 PM
Nope.. Same here! But the purple pony looks good

deadpixel
02-14-17, 02:37 PM
Had two sets of incomplete valentines animals from the last events but managed to complete the Matripony last week and I just got a 21 hour timer with the Love Bug and Kissy Cat so Xo oX is in th bag too :D

Now to try for the Opal Octopus and work for the Amethyst Pony :(

Feenfunke
02-16-17, 01:23 AM
Gladly I purchased the beautiful Matripony already last year in a special offer but really wanted the Love Dove too. I tried all the time since it was possible and only got tons of Amordillos and some other permanent animals that I already got. After the last possible and again failed try I decided to purchase Love Dove with gems and still don't have the cat to complete the trio but happy to have my two favorite animals of the trio - but only because I purchased them.

Then I tried for Kissy Cat and Love Bug and got the Love Bug second try. After some tries of failed speed breedings for the Kissy Cat I decided to purchase It to have time enough to try for the nice Xo-Ox. And today after evolving the Kissy Cat I got the Xo-Ox in my first try. That was unexpected and I am pretty happy now.

Now I will have a little bit free time to try breeding of wished ultra rare animals because I don't mind breeding for the other two new valentines in the shop. It's too disappointing to breed earth and fire and see every time the hated 12 hours timer.

I wish you all luck who still try for the Valentine Animals.

JeffW60
02-16-17, 07:40 PM
Have been breeding earth/fire non stop for days. A few days ago I got a break from the endless armordillos and got a rampage. Oddly, the rampage being only a 'rare' animal, it somehow escaped me, so that was a welcome fail. After that it was right back to endless armordillios, until just now. I got a love bug. Hopefully will be able to get in a few kissy cat attempts, but I am expecting a new storybook to begin tomorrow so it might be difficult.

Phoenix406
02-20-17, 02:13 PM
Today, with less than 24 hours left, I got a Kissy Cat. Did a little speed breeding and did *not* get an Ox. Oh well, at least now I have the right ingredients for the next time it comes around.

Alideh
02-20-17, 06:36 PM
No valentines animal here from this other trio :/
Tried for love bug and failed, and now have been trying for the Kissy cat and nothing :/

supermaay
02-20-17, 07:44 PM
No valentines animal here from this other trio :/
Tried for love bug and failed, and now have been trying for the Kissy cat and nothing :/

You guys are impressive. I don't know how you manage to breeding multiple targets, the Purple Pony, Pisces, and the bookstory event. The bookstory event is particularly annoying. It asked us to use some common animals. Due to limited habitat space, I have deleted most of these common animals. To satisfy these acts, I need to breed, hatch, and raise them to Level 4. Although doing these are not really difficult, doing these along with other breeding activities at the same time is really challenging.

Alideh
02-20-17, 10:03 PM
You guys are impressive. I don't know how you manage to breeding multiple targets, the Purple Pony, Pisces, and the bookstory event. The bookstory event is particularly annoying. It asked us to use some common animals. Due to limited habitat space, I have deleted most of these common animals. To satisfy these acts, I need to breed, hatch, and raise them to Level 4. Although doing these are not really difficult, doing these along with other breeding activities at the same time is really challenging.

I start with which ever one I want the most, in this instance it was the Purple Pony and after getting it I started trying for the Other valentines trio and in between I would also try for the animals the story book requires.
I have never finished a Storybook and I thought for a bit I would try finishing this one but decided to stop after getting the runes in chapter 8. I don't want to waste apples raising so many animals.
I recommend picking which ones you want the most and going for those!
I also delete most common animals and animals I don't really want, So I am on the same boat with that needing a certain type of common animal :/
Good luck :D

GreytMom
02-20-17, 10:46 PM
I got the first trio (even two Matriponies!) but nothing from the second one and I terribly wanted the Love Bug. I have a 17 hour cooking right now so fingers crossed it's a Romanticore, but if not the only thing I have is the KoalaKadabra so I'll be happy with whatever. I concentrated more on Pisces & Pony Tale since it's only my second Storybook challenge.

Thanks to everyone's posts I've been doing pretty well managing the different challenges together. If I couldn't look ahead and plan there would be no way I could get everything I want. So far I'm holding back and using gems mostly only for habitats but I gem-skipped Dreambat. Since I'm kind of new to the game I still have room for my Commons but have been trading them in for babies lately. From all the other events that have required planting I'm finally starting to stash food to grow them up if I need to. I'm sure I'll run out of room in another couple months though.

sgr1953
02-21-17, 03:51 AM
No luck trying to breed the matripony. Tried the entire event time. Argh! ��

ryen2736
02-27-17, 10:12 PM
Can you still breed to get the kissy cat and then the xo ox? Or was it just during the event? I only got the love bug.

AppieP
02-27-17, 10:19 PM
Can you still breed to get the kissy cat and then the xo ox? Or was it just during the event? I only got the love bug.
No it can't. It's quite easy, next time if you don't know it for sure, just look into the shop. All the breedable animals are placed there. You can look under "featured". Hope this can help you.