PDA

View Full Version : Format change! Why????

TNHood08
02-01-17, 08:10 AM
Why would you ever change the format to this awful 1 card visible thing? It's awful! Change it back!! I cannot play this game anymore if this continues. Not as enjoyable. Thank you.

amarain13
02-01-17, 12:55 PM
Why would you ever change the format to this awful 1 card visible thing? It's awful! Change it back!! I cannot play this game anymore if this continues. Not as enjoyable. Thank you.
Yes, whyyyyyyyyy???? I will stop to play, no more joy.... 😩

Meowmeowbeans
02-01-17, 01:56 PM
The new update features the ability to toggle between two cards and one. Please check the settings menu to adjust this option. Sorry for any confusion!

parent48
02-13-17, 01:59 AM
I still can't play the free scratch card. I tap on "play free" and it takes me straight to buying gems. I don't need gems to play free so why is it doing this? Only since the format change. A couple of weeks now.

Meowmeowbeans
02-13-17, 12:10 PM
I still can't play the free scratch card. I tap on "play free" and it takes me straight to buying gems. I don't need gems to play free so why is it doing this? Only since the format change. A couple of weeks now.

I'm sorry to hear about this! Can you please fill out this form (http://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and send me a PM with the ticket number your receive? Thanks!