PDA

View Full Version : Android Update

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 06:53 PM
There's an update for Android in the App Store for the original land before dragons version (not true love app)

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 06:56 PM
Btw, a friend of mine on android said she got the "watch video" thing on the bottom left after the update, I did not! I want to watch videos for rewards too! :/

Alideh
01-31-17, 07:04 PM
Btw, a friend of mine on android said she got the "watch video" thing on the bottom left after the update, I did not! I want to watch videos for rewards too! :/

What =o
I checked but I didn't see one :(
I want the watch video option too :/

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 07:09 PM
What =o
I checked but I didn't see one :(
I want the watch video option too :/

I had to do search in Google play to find it

Alideh
01-31-17, 07:11 PM
I had to do search in Google play to find it

I did too and only saw 3 options, the gold horse one, the Valentines day one (which I have at the moment) and the Halloween one. :/

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 07:12 PM
I did too and only saw 3 options, the gold horse one, the Valentines day one (which I have at the moment) and the Halloween one. :/

Search just "forest story"

Alideh
01-31-17, 07:14 PM
Search just "forest story"

Thank you, but nope nothing :( I wonder if it also goes by phone model and phone carrier or Wifi carrier... hmm... Will keep an eye out for it because I really want that update :0

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 07:15 PM
Thank you, but nope nothing :( I wonder if it also goes by phone model and phone carrier or Wifi carrier... hmm... Will keep an eye out for it because I really want that update :0

I'm not sure :/ when you find it please let me know if you get video option :)

MystiqueRealm
01-31-17, 07:35 PM
Thank you Eluzyion for the heads up! I got the update but don't see a video option either :(

Alideh
01-31-17, 08:23 PM
I'm not sure :/ when you find it please let me know if you get video option :)

Will do. :) Thanks for posting this, now I know to keep an eye out especially since I don't have the auto update on, on my phone.

diamonaydreamerd
01-31-17, 09:09 PM
The current version I had on my phone was the fantasy forest story land before dragons original ( the gold horse version not any of the different versions that come out) and it came up as a regular game update in my update list with my other apps. I can also report that I got the watch video (finally!) and it is located on the left side of the screen slightly below the the achievements medal.

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 09:18 PM
The current version I had on my phone was the fantasy forest story land before dragons original ( the gold horse version not any of the different versions that come out) and it came up as a regular game update in my update list with my other apps. I can also report that I got the watch video (finally!) and it is located on the left side of the screen slightly below the the achievements medal.

Thank you Diamonay.. I don't understand since we're all "android" why some people are getting the video option and some aren't! So frustrating, maybe storm8 staff can let us know why?

GreytMom
01-31-17, 10:10 PM
I updated both my Android phone & tablet (same Storm account though) and don't have the Watch Video option in either one.
I also play on my iPod just to get the videos & free spins (again, same account) and don't have the watch video option available on that one right now, either. It's possible since I watched last night it just isn't time for more yet.

Silverrain1
02-01-17, 11:44 AM
I wonder if the watch option is out random as my main and second account were getting it then my main stopped but second continued and now that seems to have switched over. I can no longer remember when I last got a video on my second account but on occasion I get 4 videos on my main.

AppieP
02-01-17, 10:48 PM
I didn't do anything, but last night my FFS (land before dragons) automatically has been updated. This morning I had the opportunity to watch 2 video's. Get 300 food for it. So for me it's been fixed. FINALLY. Hope that is going to work for everything else.

Alideh
02-02-17, 01:53 AM

Thank you for this!!

Alright update!
So I got that one that after reading the quoted post and didn't see it, BUT when I signed on my side account I saw it on my side but yet not on my main... so I waited...and waited...and even after the reset that happens at 2am where I live still no video option for my main o.o Hmm...

GreytMom
02-02-17, 11:58 AM
Got mine today on my Androids, too. Strange thing is that I was actually playing and one minute it wasn't there and the next minute it was.

jbyn4e
02-05-17, 02:57 AM
Still no video option for me :( Shiould I create a report? Is this for all or only some?

Alideh
02-05-17, 03:28 AM
Still no video option for me :( Shiould I create a report? Is this for all or only some?

I still don't have the video option on my main account yet have it on my side... it's been a few days so it might take a while, maybe some accounts haven't processed it yet?
I'm going to wait a bit more and see what happens, since it's the same for you I think it might just take some time.

Eluzyion
02-05-17, 03:57 AM
I still don't have the video option, also disappointed we didn't get hit strength still *sigh*

DirkDragon
02-05-17, 05:15 AM
There is an update on Play dated 31 January which gives the video option. The version is 1.7.2.1g.

jbyn4e
02-05-17, 05:23 AM
@DirkDragon

That's the one we're talking that DON'T show video... :

Eluzyion
02-05-17, 06:05 AM
There is an update on Play dated 31 January which gives the video option. The version is 1.7.2.1g.

Like jbyn4e said, that's the update we all got when it came out.. Not everyone got the video feature with the update though

DirkDragon
02-05-17, 08:00 AM
Like jbyn4e said, that's the update we all got when it came out.. Not everyone got the video feature with the update though

Just realised your original post was 1st Feb. Doesn't make sense we don't all get the same. Bad enough with the disparity between IOS and Android.

AppieP
02-11-17, 02:15 AM
I had for 2/3 days the opportunity to watch 2 video's. But for a couple of days not anymore. Am I the only one with this problem? (Android)

jbyn4e
02-11-17, 03:49 AM
I still don't even had once video...

jbyn4e
03-09-17, 11:42 AM
Still no video in FFS on Android - do you have it? What version of Android you use?

Eluzyion
03-09-17, 11:52 AM
Still no video in FFS on Android - do you have it? What version of Android you use?

I've never gotten it either..only random ppl got it, some even got it then it disappeared. Don't know why the video function isn't avail to ALL since "some" android got it and I guess most iOS got it, I'm android.

DirkDragon
03-13-17, 01:02 AM
Seems to have disappeared into the void. I got it a few times (Android), but nothing for weeks now.

AppieP
03-17-17, 12:22 PM
The birtstone Pony is available, sadly enough no Zodiac😣. Was hoping for it, looking forward so long😭. Will it come back??😞

delimiah
05-06-17, 09:04 PM
So what happened to the video function? I was able to watch for a couple of days and then it disappeared. And recently it came back again. So what's going on?

Rynetory2
05-07-17, 05:52 AM
The video function is a promotional feature which comes and goes to random players. Glad you got yours back.

delimiah
05-07-17, 08:20 PM
Oic. Thanks for the clarification.