PDA

View Full Version : Sales

hutchy12345
01-31-17, 04:03 PM
I once bought a ?1.50 deal which comes with an animal and gems but since then all the sales on the right side are all now for ?14.99. Is this normal and will I ever get a ?1.50 deal again because they are the only ones I'll buy. Thank you.

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 04:11 PM
I once bought a ?1.50 deal which comes with an animal and gems but since then all the sales on the right side are all now for ?14.99. Is this normal and will I ever get a ?1.50 deal again because they are the only ones I'll buy. Thank you.

I think that deal is a "starter pack" type deal.. I haven't seen another one that cheap since my first deal :) hopefully they'll add some, I think I saw a $4.99 one but seems rare

hutchy12345
02-01-17, 01:16 AM
I think that deal is a "starter pack" type deal.. I haven't seen another one that cheap since my first deal :) hopefully they'll add some, I think I saw a $4.99 one but seems rare

Oh ok thank you, that's a shame because that deal helped me so much, it's how I got the garnet pony

Silverrain1
02-01-17, 11:46 AM
Yeah, I buy gems (well used to) on my main account and so now all animal deals are sooooo expensive. My second account hasn't had a penny spent on it and all those deals are so cheap. Interesting tho, the deals are always completely different animals so I wonder if 2 sets of deals are made for spenders and non spenders.

AppieP
02-09-17, 12:55 PM
Another sale. Want to buy gems, but something happend. Not able to with ******. Dont know what's going wrong. Am I the only one?

CuteTali
02-09-17, 01:37 PM
Another sale. Want to buy gems, but something happend. Not able to with ******. Dont know what's going wrong. Am I the only one?

I also can't seem to use ******.

AppieP
02-12-17, 01:15 AM
It happend again, i can not buy anymore with ******. Please S8 fix this ASAP. In the beginning there was nothing wrong, I don't know what happens. If I log in on my ****** it says there nothing wrong. I'm about to get really mad.

kooky panda
02-12-17, 01:58 PM

I also can't seem to use ******.

Please check either your iTunes or google accounts to make sure there is not an issue there.

AppieP
02-12-17, 02:32 PM
Please check either your iTunes or google accounts to make sure there is not an issue there.
Thanks just looked and I believe there is nothing wrong. But I didn't changed anything, and it did work earlier, so I don't know anymore what's wrong.