PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Tab S

cecesmommie
01-31-17, 03:31 PM
I have a Samsung Tab S & I have been unable to install Restaurant Story 2. I can install all of my other games without an issue. When I try to install it through the play store it says that it is not available for my device. I want to be able to play this on my tablet since it is too hard to see on my phone. Help please.

kooky panda
01-31-17, 03:37 PM
It may not be compatible with the game.
Please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us) so an agent can assist.

BittiesBakery
03-22-17, 12:07 PM
I have been getting the run around for some time now. I have been playing several of your games for years now. Last year I bought a Samsung Tab S so that I could play my games on a bigger screen due to failing vision after a stroke. I was able to install all games but Restaurant Story 2. I keep getting the message that it is "not compatible with your device". I contacted you previously & was offered no help & you passed me off onto Google. After almost 2 months of trying things with them, they have sent me back to you. Per Google: "Developers are expected to provide support for their products, including delivery of in-app content, issuing of refunds at their discretion, and making sure their apps work as intended." I would like to know how you are going to help me resolve this problem. I see no reason why this is the only game of yours I can not install on my tablet, I have friends who can download the game on their Samsung tablet.

So far I till can get no help from Storm 8 support.

Rynetory2
03-23-17, 01:54 AM
Are your friends playing on the same tablet as yours, Samsung Tab S?