PDA

View Full Version : Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

[S8] Regina
01-31-17, 12:36 PM
Extra information

Here the hatching time of Paper Crane:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35776&d=1486080934 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35776&d=1486080934)

[S8] Regina
01-31-17, 12:36 PM
ORIGAMI LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Level 14+ | Minimum Game Version iOS/Android 1.6 | Ends 2/10/17

https://imgur.com/708p9H6.png

Alideh
01-31-17, 12:52 PM
YES!! I love the new habitat (Paper Pond)
The milestones are awesome!! Especially the habitat and the Dusky :3 I really wanted that animal so I'm really glad you guys let us have a chance at getting him and also Thank you guys for lowering the amount of points you need to aquire the last milestone!!
Last Leaderboards was 6.8k (From what I remember) and now this one is 5.8k yay!! Thank you! Also for the habitat!!

Drachenia
01-31-17, 01:03 PM
I love these Leaderboard themes when I get my missing Crystal Hybrids. Juhu with Cheshire Cat / Emerald Dragon 48 hours and that can only be Granite Golem. The milestones are also great and Alideh is looking forward to you and all there is a habitat to win.

Ellerslie6
01-31-17, 01:05 PM
LEADERBOARD STARTING TIME
I have had game on for last two hours and leaderboard event did not appear until Wed 6.50 am Sydney time.
Others on the board have already got high scores so they must have received it earlier.
I always get less hours for tournaments as well.

fwlzzzg
01-31-17, 01:05 PM
Love this leaderboard ! This is my favorite event so I'm happy about this one :) In my team, one player has over 900 points already and I have 126 so I won't be trying for the first place :D but luckily there are cute animals on the milestones ! Anyone know how much coins can the habitat hold? It's the 4th milestone if I remember correctly, it needs 1.2k points :)

ckisser
01-31-17, 01:28 PM
It is 5.8 this time but it looks like we only get 3 points per hour for breeding instead of four.

JeffW60
01-31-17, 01:31 PM
Not going to bother with this Leaderboard. Two of the milestone animals.....little fawn and sea foam sloth are animals I already have. And I'm not crazy about the others.

Not worth the time and effort to me.

Silverrain1
01-31-17, 01:33 PM
Hmmm. Not sure if I'm happy or not. Mystic myre is a lovely habitat, (think I have 4) but I won't say no to an other. The dusky is awesome! Unfortunately, i have all other animals and have sold all my decor to help prevent crashing.

supermaay
01-31-17, 01:47 PM
Not going to bother with this Leaderboard. Two of the milestone animals.....little fawn and sea foam sloth are animals I already have. And I'm not crazy about the others.

Not worth the time and effort to me.

Same for me. I'm only interested in the habitat and spins to hopefully win some runes.

JeffW60
01-31-17, 02:00 PM
Same for me. I'm only interested in the habitat and spins to hopefully win some runes.

Yep. I will make the spins just to have a chance at runes and for the habitat. I will be free to go after the trio animals, none of which I have.

tahitii
01-31-17, 02:42 PM
I love these Leaderboard themes when I get my missing Crystal Hybrids. Juhu with Cheshire Cat / Emerald Dragon 48 hours and that can only be Granite Golem. The milestones are also great and Alideh is looking forward to you and all there is a habitat to win.

Hello Drachenia, it could even be a Peridot Phoenix 😉 Hope you get the one you want the most!

I'm not thrilled with this leaderboard... was hoping for something Valentine related

Buttercup0001
01-31-17, 02:46 PM
LEADERBOARD STARTING TIME
I have had game on for last two hours and leaderboard event did not appear until Wed 6.50 am Sydney time.
Others on the board have already got high scores so they must have received it earlier.
I always get less hours for tournaments as well.
We all get it the same time world wide. Australian eastern standard time it started at 6.30. Always force close your game to get it up to date.

Already 2 1/2 hrs have passed and the leader in my group is already on 9003 points.

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 03:26 PM
Leaderboard is going to go high with people speed breeding for the Valentine animals ;)

hutchy12345
01-31-17, 03:30 PM
Same I really want dusky! Thanks so much, and the habitat is great!

poofyena
01-31-17, 03:47 PM
Not fussed about the other animals but am happy to see dusky as dont have that animal and do like it. So I'll be playing for that and runes hopefully.

Alideh
01-31-17, 04:01 PM
Leaderboard is going to go high with people speed breeding for the Valentine animals ;)

lol Very true XD I'm considering using my gems to speed breed in order to get the trio. I do want to save up for a habitat or another evolution flower but the temptation is there o-o

Eluzyion
01-31-17, 04:07 PM
lol Very true XD I'm considering using my gems to speed breed in order to get the trio. I do want to save up for a habitat or another evolution flower but the temptation is there o-o

My bad luck breeding turned around this event and I got all 3 valentines..breeding for valentiger now :) good luck my friend!

littelprincess0313
01-31-17, 04:11 PM
Did anyone already buy the new habitat? I would love to take a look at it

sparklegirly
01-31-17, 04:21 PM
I'm really loving the decor of this event. I purchased two Origami Flowers and the Birdbath, plus my first wheel spin landed on the trees. I think the games knows I love them 😄 Thinking of getting the habitat too, although I'm only playing for the crane. First place in my group is already boosted to 4,000!

GinettaZ
01-31-17, 04:36 PM
Not enough room for habitats for the animals I wanna keep. I only have a little space for grandmas house and decor. Otherwise I sell as fast as possible. I also play DS, and when you sell decor it's usually 5,200 not 10 or 100. Decor is a waste of space since can't get enough explosives to get runes for actual habitats.

GinettaZ
01-31-17, 04:37 PM
They must be buying gems. I'm on fixed income, so hard to buy gens.

GinettaZ
01-31-17, 04:38 PM
Are any of these animals Ultra Rare?

Drachenia
01-31-17, 05:12 PM
Oh hurt oh hurt now I have had to speed up my nests and breeding with gems, so I have enough points. I do not use any boost, I also did not buy the points giver from the market. With me the battle has be***, so far I am still 1st place. Yes, I got Granite Golem, he is now sitting in the nest

Drachenia
01-31-17, 05:38 PM
Are any of these animals Ultra Rare?

Milestone animals:
Little Fawn Rare
Seafoam Sloth Rare
Dusky Super Rare
Paper crane (in German it is called: Papierkranich) new animal Rare not yet known
Orcagami new animal Rare not yet known

BiggerBubbles
01-31-17, 05:42 PM
Love this leaderboard ! This is my favorite event so I'm happy about this one :) In my team, one player has over 900 points already and I have 126 so I won't be trying for the first place :D but luckily there are cute animals on the milestones ! Anyone know how much coins can the habitat hold? It's the 4th milestone if I remember correctly, it needs 1.2k points :)

It's dark/water, 4 animal, 55k coins. Mystic Mire is in the shop for 200 gems. I spent 80 gems on one in the Black Friday sales, but I'll gladly have another!

Alideh
01-31-17, 05:59 PM
Milestone animals:
Little Fawn Rare
Seafoam Sloth Rare
Dusky Super Rare
Paper crane (in German it is called: Papierkranich) new animal Rare not yet known
Orcagami new animal Rare not yet known

Paper crane is Super rare
Orcagami is Ultra rare

Also Congrats on the good breed :D & :0 We can have 4 Nest Trees :0 I thought only up to 3 ... I was considering buying a 3rd one since I really liked the 2nd but a 4th one :0 Now I really want a 3rd one XD How much did that one cost?

Alideh
01-31-17, 06:00 PM
My bad luck breeding turned around this event and I got all 3 valentines..breeding for valentiger now :) good luck my friend!

Congrats!!! I still haven't even started XD Waiting 1 more hour then speeding up the den and starting on the valentine trio breed.
Thank you! & Congrats again!!

fantasyomgloveitpewds
01-31-17, 06:25 PM
Omg does everyone hate origami? I love this and so much people hate it XD awww oh well i'm gonna win so HA!

Drachenia
01-31-17, 06:31 PM
Paper crane is Super rare
Orcagami is Ultra rare

Also Congrats on the good breed :D & :0 We can have 4 Nest Trees :0 I thought only up to 3 ... I was considering buying a 3rd one since I really liked the 2nd but a 4th one :0 Now I really want a 3rd one XD How much did that one cost?

What a fool stands on my long line. Oh no Mr Romeo you dumb cat, down from my long line. Thank you Alideh, I was inhibited in thinking.
The 4th nest costs 1000 precious stones Alideh and the third nest 500 gemstones, I just have a sale for gems with Euro

Alideh
01-31-17, 06:44 PM
What a fool stands on my long line. Oh no Mr Romeo you dumb cat, down from my long line. Thank you Alideh, I was inhibited in thinking.
The 4th nest costs 1000 precious stones Alideh and the third nest 500 gemstones, I just have a sale for gems with Euro

=o 1k :0 the 500 gems make me not want to buy a 3rd tree but a part of me is hoping they do a sale eventually so I can snag a third tree. I doubt I would get a 4th but it's super cool to see.
Thanks and lol no problem it happens to all of us XD

Alideh
01-31-17, 06:47 PM
Omg does everyone hate origami? I love this and so much people hate it XD awww oh well i'm gonna win so HA!

I was wondering the same thing, lol If this is how most people seem to feel then yay for me I get a higher chance at getting 1st place. I love the theme and the animals are beautiful!!!

GreytMom
01-31-17, 08:18 PM
I am totally going to try for that Paper Crane. Love the Valentines animals but I'm afraid to breed earth & fire ever again after my (ack) *24* Armordillos.

fantasyomgloveitpewds
01-31-17, 10:58 PM
I was wondering the same thing, lol If this is how most people seem to feel then yay for me I get a higher chance at getting 1st place. I love the theme and the animals are beautiful!!!

Ikr! I have been doing origami for like 5 years and i can do a paper crane and even a whale! i have been screaming the afternoon i got the notification because i always wanted S8 to do an origami event. Too bad it was a leaderboard

Alideh
01-31-17, 11:10 PM
Ikr! I have been doing origami for like 5 years and i can do a paper crane and even a whale! i have been screaming the afternoon i got the notification because i always wanted S8 to do an origami event. Too bad it was a leaderboard

Lol well I hope you get the Whale and the crane :D
You know what I just thought of not even 5 minutes ago, is what if the reason they didn't do a Valentines theme is because the next world event is going to be a valentines theme, and they didn't want to put too much of valentines things at once? OR maybe because they decided to let us do the Cupid Trio they wouldn't do a Valentines leaderboard theme.... Personally I really don't mind since we got the Cupid trio which I really wanted them to bring back.
Even if the next world event isn't a Valentines themed I don't mind, It would be cool but as long as they are new animals I can get I'm happy :D

fantasyomgloveitpewds
01-31-17, 11:57 PM
Lol well I hope you get the Whale and the crane :D
You know what I just thought of not even 5 minutes ago, is what if the reason they didn't do a Valentines theme is because the next world event is going to be a valentines theme, and they didn't want to put too much of valentines things at once? OR maybe because they decided to let us do the Cupid Trio they wouldn't do a Valentines leaderboard theme.... Personally I really don't mind since we got the Cupid trio which I really wanted them to bring back.
Even if the next world event isn't a Valentines themed I don't mind, It would be cool but as long as they are new animals I can get I'm happy :D
Yeah. Besides. There's a whole month for an opportunity of having a valentines event. So yay!

littelprincess0313
02-01-17, 02:23 AM
Did anyone buy the habitat?

missKristel
02-01-17, 04:49 AM
I'm happy with this event. I love origami.

But I'm not going to win the whale though. Someone already has more than 4000 points (currently 1st place in the Leaderboard), how is that even possible?

I really want that paper crane though... I've never bought any gems before but I'm considering in buying them now: because I really don't see how I'm going to get 5.8k points in 10 days...

Clark_Wayne
02-01-17, 05:24 AM
Did anyone buy the habitat?

didn't buy the habitat because i think it is not enough "origami-like" ;)
trees are much more gems-like
and since origami is japanese, trees should be like cherry blossom colors

dexterminate
02-01-17, 06:24 AM
I like the origami theme. Theyre cute, I always try to win but have only ever gotten the gingerbread pony and my very first one the Torch bear. I most want Dusky, its sooo cute so that's my main goal.

Sidenote can 1 person add me and swap daily gems? I have two people I send to daily atm. Name is dexterminate :)

Clark_Wayne
02-01-17, 08:06 AM
I like the origami theme. Theyre cute, I always try to win but have only ever gotten the gingerbread pony and my very first one the Torch bear. I most want Dusky, its sooo cute so that's my main goal.

Sidenote can 1 person add me and swap daily gems? I have two people I send to daily atm. Name is dexterminate :)

sent you a PM ;)

Silverrain1
02-01-17, 11:52 AM

Wow that was fast! Congrats! I need the first two but somehow have matripony. Dnt no how that happened.

Silverrain1
02-01-17, 11:53 AM
Did anyone already buy the new habitat? I would love to take a look at it

Yes it's in mine. Forest name Aysel. There's no animals in it yet. It's on the land that also has the hoppy poppy. Quite far down.

haku8cafe
02-01-17, 12:33 PM
I find it very strange has the LB just went blizzard??? I am Lvl90+ Vs Lvl 200, most 150+ 80s+ the lowest is 50+(he is the only 1 btw) I feel sad for the few lvl 50 - 70 it is so hard to compete with us. Either they group us up due to last LB points or ????

The lvl50+ must be having a bad time grouping with us, he/she might not log in here at all if not I will definitely hear that complain why is he/she group with us?

Eluzyion
02-01-17, 12:44 PM
I find it very strange has the LB just went blizzard??? I am Lvl90+ Vs Lvl 200, most 150+ 80s+ the lowest is 50+(he is the only 1 btw) I feel sad for the few lvl 50 - 70 it is so hard to compete with us. Either they group us up due to last LB points or ????

The lvl50+ must be having a bad time grouping with us, he/she might not log in here at all if not I will definitely hear that complain why is he/she group with us?

I could be wrong, but it seems to me we are grouped by our placement in last tournaments.. So level wouldn't matter if a lvl 50 spends gems and comes in first that person would be in with other gem spenders in the next tournament.. Same as a lvl 200 that doesn't buy gems and doesn't come in top places of LB would be grouped in a different group. If I win my next LB is awful, if I lose the next isn't quite as bad.. I think that's why in some groups you have people battling at 30-40k points where others stay between 9-12k. It may happen you just get unlucky and get in a hard group, but I really believe it's based on how you do (and your willingness to spend) ;)

Drachenia
02-01-17, 01:00 PM
So the battle for the 1st place in my leaderboard, is now fully underway and I have with 4 nests, 2. evolve flowers no more chance. I am now still 2nd place but I will not be able to hold this, I bought Orcagami now and he sits in the nest.

Drachenia
02-01-17, 01:11 PM
So I currently have 4.473 points, but in my group is working with Boost and I do not use any more boost. I hope only that I this time under the first 6th Placed remain and the Realm runes get. I also have always problems. So I have now only one thing to say: Have fun with the battle for the 1st place in your groups.

Alideh
02-01-17, 01:29 PM
So the battle for the 1st place in my leaderboard, is now fully underway and I have with 4 nests, 2. evolve flowers no more chance. I am now still 2nd place but I will not be able to hold this, I bought Orcagami now and he sits in the nest.

Wow they are wasting no time in boosting. Thank you for posting the time it takes to hatch the Orcagami whale.

littelprincess0313
02-01-17, 02:00 PM
We're already neighbors :)
I checked it out and bought it myself. Thx

@silverrain1

Drachenia
02-01-17, 02:06 PM
Wow they are wasting no time in boosting. Thank you for posting the time it takes to hatch the Orcagami whale.

Yes Alideh they do in my group, no time wasting themselves to boost. When I think of it I always make a screenshot of the time in the nest and post it in the forum. I know it is very helpful to put into the habitat when planning. :D

Phoenix406
02-01-17, 02:17 PM
I could be wrong, but it seems to me we are grouped by our placement in last tournaments.. So level wouldn't matter if a lvl 50 spends gems and comes in first that person would be in with other gem spenders in the next tournament.. Same as a lvl 200 that doesn't buy gems and doesn't come in top places of LB would be grouped in a different group. If I win my next LB is awful, if I lose the next isn't quite as bad.. I think that's why in some groups you have people battling at 30-40k points where others stay between 9-12k. It may happen you just get unlucky and get in a hard group, but I really believe it's based on how you do (and your willingness to spend) ;)

This may be a valid theory. I definitely have one tournament where I do well, then I lose horribly, then I win again. It was almost too easy for me to get the pony last time. This time I'm in 9th place. It's a pretty competitive group, but not outrageously so.

On another note, I just bought a Mystic Mire habitat last week! But I'm happy to get another.

GreytMom
02-01-17, 02:52 PM
I got lucky and it appears I'm in a good group for me. No one has a crazy amount of points and I've only seen one boost used.
On a side note, I just got a bunch of LB points because my niece decided to feed my Garnet Pony ALL of my 70k of food 😛 .

Clark_Wayne
02-01-17, 03:13 PM

that's a good theory. we should keep that in our mind for the next LB .
for myself , i quite agree with this : i almost alternate with easy and hard group too (win one , lost one, win one , lost one..)

haku8cafe
02-01-17, 10:15 PM
I am not boosting n such but I am first every LB all is group up within lvl 17-30 group, 20-50, 50-70+from my observation, the last 3 LB was not easy, once I was group up with my friend during the last 3 LB n that was the most LB pts I did for 50-70 group since we both only want the gold not intreast in silver,

last LB I am the only lvl80 since I am fine with it the rest of the players are lvl100 but in the middle the lvl change I am actually competing with lvl150+ or 200 I really drain their whole apples supply btw sorry everyone but only the gold attracts me

this LB was the most blizzard either the lvl50-70 is doing 20K+ in the previous LB which I do not know why, I been in that group doing 10K for LB in there should net you the gold easily

I am trying to net 10gold straight than maybe I just relax or skip LB for just milestones prize in future ;0

JeffW60
02-02-17, 09:03 AM
I seem to be in a favorable group in this leaderboard. The person in 1st place only has a little more than 2,300 points. I am not far back in 5th place. I've noticed no one using boosters to this point. I have a large amount of food and may try to at least get all the milestone animals. Whether I go for the top prize depends on what happens with the others in my group. If nobody goes booster crazy later on then I may try to get at least in 2nd place. We will see.

Clark_Wayne
02-02-17, 11:05 AM
48h in my den with CU-reckless ! :eek:
could be valkyrie or garnet griffin (i don't have both)
good for my LB LOL

Silverrain1
02-02-17, 11:49 AM
We're already neighbors :)
I checked it out and bought it myself. Thx

@silverrain1

No problems. I wasn't sure if we were or not.
Sigh, spun the wheel and game crashed. Turned it back on and it said next spin in 3 hours. So unfair

Silverrain1
02-02-17, 11:54 AM
Congrats Clarke Wayne!

Um, maybe a silly question but what are people meaning when they say this leaderboard is blizzard?

Clark_Wayne
02-02-17, 01:35 PM
Congrats Clarke Wayne!

Um, maybe a silly question but what are people meaning when they say this leaderboard is blizzard?

thx for asking : i would like to know too ;)

AppieP
02-02-17, 02:53 PM
I think that they mean, one moment they are ranked high, and a few seconds lather they are replaced. Fast as a blizzard.

Silverrain1
02-02-17, 03:21 PM
I think that they mean, one moment they are ranked high, and a few seconds lather they are replaced. Fast as a blizzard.

Thanks. I was unsure about that.
Grrrrr. Just lost a second spin. I spun the wheel, it went round and round and round then said spin later. I went to spin and next spin is in 3 hours.

Eluzyion
02-02-17, 04:02 PM
48h in my den with CU-reckless ! :eek:
could be valkyrie or garnet griffin (i don't have both)
good for my LB LOL

Very nice! Congrats!

Drachenia
02-02-17, 05:07 PM
Thanks. I was unsure about that.
Grrrrr. Just lost a second spin. I spun the wheel, it went round and round and round then said spin later. I went to spin and next spin is in 3 hours.

Hello Silverrain! I know that, I turn the wheel and it turns, turns, turns. Suddenly comes the message I should try it later. I go out of the wheel spin, back in and no more. Now I know what I can do, I visit someone before the spin and go back and turn the wheel now. I think that if we go too fast to the wheel, there is no fixed Internet connection since. But it can also be that our connection on the internet is simply too slow. Good luck :D

Drachenia
02-02-17, 05:15 PM
Here the hatching time of Paper Crane:

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35776&d=1486080934 (https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=35776&d=1486080934)

Alideh
02-03-17, 09:48 PM
I've spun about 7 times the Origami tree T_T
Porque???? *Headdesk* Even coins would be better, the tree is pretty but I'm definitely all set on trees XD

Eluzyion
02-03-17, 10:08 PM
I'm first place in this one and in this particular LB I don't want to be! lol so if you're in my group I'm here to wave you all past me hehe

epinederose
02-04-17, 02:40 AM
I have a forest of origami trees..... lets make a biiiiiiig fire !!!!
;)

Congrats on your new hibrid, Clark Wayne
:)

Silverrain1
02-04-17, 04:42 AM
;)

I know! And I just sold all my decor to help stop crashing, gonna need to start again with the trees!

Clark_Wayne
02-04-17, 07:22 AM
Very nice! Congrats!

;)

thanks :) and it was walkyrie which was the one i wanted :)
it will go with my 2 CU and jade kirin (rainbow unicorn will go in the rainbow habitat)

with walkyrie, i increased the gap with my followers :)

AppieP
02-04-17, 03:09 PM
@Dracenia
Thanks for the hatching time.
Do you still have the evolution time of the crane?

Drachenia
02-04-17, 03:22 PM
@Dracenia
Thanks for the hatching time.
Do you still have the evolution time of the crane?

Sorry to forget to make a screenshot, the evolution time of Paper Crane is 17 hours :D

AppieP
02-04-17, 04:21 PM
Sorry to forget to make a screenshot, the evolution time of Paper Crane is 17 hours :D
Doesn't matter for me XD. But really thanks for the evolution time. I'm keeping a list for all the animals, so that's why I needed it. Thanks a lot!!!

Alideh
02-04-17, 05:31 PM
Doesn't matter for me XD. But really thanks for the evolution time. I'm keeping a list for all the animals, so that's why I needed it. Thanks a lot!!!

lol Glad I'm not the only one that is that into the game XD I even have a list for hatching times. Had one too for how much they made at lvl 15 but threw it away since I now care more about the cuteness than the money they make. I have become obsessed with baby forms XD

Also Thank you @DRACHENIA for the times :D

Alideh
02-04-17, 10:03 PM
I have 40 Origami trees o.o lol so this means I have spun the wheel 10 times already :/
Well eventually those trees will come out of storage and I'll design a forest inside a forest with them XD

AppieP
02-05-17, 02:36 AM
I have 40 Origami trees o.o lol so this means I have spun the wheel 10 times already :/
Well eventually those trees will come out of storage and I'll design a forest inside a forest with them XD
LOL. If you have it, can you make a picture of it?? I'm really curious how it looks like😂😂😂. I'm blessed I only hit it 2 times.
And for the list.... I'm having a excel list for it, with all the info. Name, Rarity, Food schedule, Hatching time, Evo time. XD

Alideh
02-05-17, 03:35 AM
LOL. If you have it, can you make a picture of it?? I'm really curious how it looks like������. I'm blessed I only hit it 2 times.
And for the list.... I'm having a excel list for it, with all the info. Name, Rarity, Food schedule, Hatching time, Evo time. XD

Sure thing, but I haven't put them out yet since I don't have the space but I'm sure I'll eventually get the space (Or so I hope)

Lucky, Trust me getting them 10 times is not fun XD I got them 3 consecutive times and was scared it would happen a 4th time again right after but thankfully didn't. I got 10 runes last spin which made me super happy since now I only need 6 more runes for another expansion :D :D

lol XD I normally search up online how much the rarity or amount of food it takes if I get curious, but the Hatching time and evolve time I write down in my notebook that I keep right next to my mouse XD It really comes in handy during events, especially since I get scared that we can have a power outage (we have had dumb drivers hit the light box a few times that takes out the power for the houses in my street) or that my computer might mess up (it has in the past and thankfully it hasn't recently)
Aww seriously you would think I'm a 14 year old girl with nothing better to do XD Lol I'm guessing you are also a very organized person?

epinederose
02-05-17, 06:08 AM
I know! And I just sold all my decor to help stop crashing, gonna need to start again with the trees!
and..? no more crashing ??????????? does it help ?????
i have soooooooooooo many "floors"... this is insane !!!!!!

Drachenia
02-05-17, 06:43 AM
Hello everyone! I do not believe it, now it's really going on with the fight for place 1 and 2. I am currently on place 3

Drachenia
02-05-17, 06:48 AM

Hello Epinederose! Yes it helps and reduce their neighbors to 100 which is also helpful and yes the crashes are reduced to very few. Good luck :D

Silverrain1
02-05-17, 08:35 AM

Iv not found a big difference to be honest. I sold everything, except animals and habitats in storage and now I have about 7 empty spaces sitting in my forest where I would usual put decor and they are sitting empty. Very disappointing. I also severlg reduced my neighbors and I'm still experiencing crashing. What I have found helps is if once u we on the game (if u can get on) is to zoom in on your land and then move around. That has helped.
I'm currently 4th on the leaderboard, I really want the dusky! Hope I can get it.
The points on my leaderboard are quite fair, theres only a few hundred between me and first place and no one is boosted. We are all around the 2000 mark

Clark_Wayne
02-05-17, 09:49 AM
Hello everyone! I do not believe it, now it's really going on with the fight for place 1 and 2. I am currently on place 3

insane ! LOL
i got only about 5300 and i'm leading in my group. 2nd and 3rd are 3300 and 3200. looks like in an easy group this time. (but having hatched valkyrie was a big advantage)

Drachenia
02-05-17, 11:03 AM
insane ! LOL
i got only about 5300 and i'm leading in my group. 2nd and 3rd are 3300 and 3200. looks like in an easy group this time. (but having hatched valkyrie was a big advantage)

Hello Clark_Wayne! Yes this is an advantage when you got Valkyrie have. I got Granite Golem and now I have to wait until I can develop into LVL 10. My two development flowers are occupied. It is nice to have a good group that does not use a boost. Good luck for you in the leaderboard

littelprincess0313
02-05-17, 12:21 PM
Sure thing, but I haven't put them out yet since I don't have the space but I'm sure I'll eventually get the space (Or so I hope)

Lucky, Trust me getting them 10 times is not fun XD I got them 3 consecutive times and was scared it would happen a 4th time again right after but thankfully didn't. I got 10 runes last spin which made me super happy since now I only need 6 more runes for another expansion :D :D

lol XD I normally search up online how much the rarity or amount of food it takes if I get curious, but the Hatching time and evolve time I write down in my notebook that I keep right next to my mouse XD It really comes in handy during events, especially since I get scared that we can have a power outage (we have had dumb drivers hit the light box a few times that takes out the power for the houses in my street) or that my computer might mess up (it has in the past and thankfully it hasn't recently)
Aww seriously you would think I'm a 14 year old girl with nothing better to do XD Lol I'm guessing you are also a very organized person?

Omg I do the same thing :D I have a list with all my inventory animals and their evolution etc times ^^
It is really helpful ;)

Drachenia
02-05-17, 12:45 PM
Crazy only 1st leaderboard where I was in a very good group and now I am already in the 4th place

Silverrain1
02-05-17, 04:09 PM
I'm now first. But it's bed time for me so we will see if I'm still first when I wake up.

Drachenia
02-06-17, 08:34 AM
That does not exist, I do not even have the chance that I get the Realm Runes. My group is really the madness.

HappyHeartBakery
02-06-17, 10:11 AM

Did you find that to slow down the crashing?
Hadn't thought to do that - might have to try. I have no room for decor besides the few spots stuck by the unmovable breeding garden:)

JustKay
02-06-17, 10:19 AM
This LB the silver trophy might actually look ok since its all about paper *(>~<) but am leading atm by a pretty safe margin. Only just broke 3000 points so am in an easy group. No second evo temple but am the only one with more than 1 nest

JustKay
02-06-17, 10:25 AM
I think its a bit of a cop out to have the paper sailboat as the first milestone prize AND a wheel prize. I would have even preferred an older decor instead. Am already going to be getting a lot of tge sailboats...

littelprincess0313
02-06-17, 10:59 AM
Im not intrested in the whale but Im in an easy group so it's really hard to stay as far behind to be in an easy group for the next LB. Im spinning way too many points and Im gonna stop breeding and spinning for a while so I will end up further behind xD
And just got the Matrypony so I can slow a bit down on the breeding :D Im sooo happy about that. I think it's the most beautiful animal.

Silverrain1
02-06-17, 11:41 AM
Did you find that to slow down the crashing?
Hadn't thought to do that - might have to try. I have no room for decor besides the few spots stuck by the unmovable breeding garden:)

No, it's not helped. Yesterday and this morning we're still awful. I'm still selling all decor to keep it down and see if anything does change. Iv now got so many empty spots on my forest, which I would usually fill with my fav decor. It's all find now and my first has big empty patches. all decor from this event is being immediately sold.

rjazz
02-07-17, 01:27 PM
No, it's not helped. Yesterday and this morning we're still awful. I'm still selling all decor to keep it down and see if anything does change. Iv now got so many empty spots on my forest, which I would usually fill with my fav decor. It's all find now and my first has big empty patches. all decor from this event is being immediately sold.

Are you selling decor you don't have displayed? Just wondering because the crashing has gotten really bad. I don't really have decor on display. I'll try anything to stop the crashing.

Silverrain1
02-07-17, 01:44 PM
Are you selling decor you don't have displayed? Just wondering because the crashing has gotten really bad. I don't really have decor on display. I'll try anything to stop the crashing.

I sold everything, on display and storage. Not really made a difference. Do U have a second account.

rjazz
02-07-17, 04:37 PM
I sold everything, on display and storage. Not really made a difference. Do U have a second account.

No I only have the one account. Why? I've been playing almost since the first week or so when the game came out.

kooky panda
02-08-17, 10:28 AM
Hey guys, the thread has gone off topic. Please continue your discussions on the current thread

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96487-Loading-problems

poofyena
02-08-17, 02:48 PM
This LB seems tough compared to previous ones and i have a second nest this time around! I've only managed to rack up about 3100 points and with the timer down to 2 days I'm wondering if I'll manage to get the dusky...

Mind you this is probably because my den/nest/ evo flower wont recognise when i put something in it the first time. I have to triple check and sometimes it shows up, then an hour later does not. Sooo many lost points!

GreytMom
02-08-17, 03:49 PM
^Oh, no! That's no fun, Poofyena.
I've gotten a lot less on this one than the last two, but I haven't used any gems to speed up at all. I'm in track to get the crane which is my goal.
I'm in a a very unaggressive group and have been steadily holding 2nd with very few points. I'm hoping someone comes up from behind on the last day because I actually want 3rd for the realm runes and food.

Alideh
02-08-17, 06:34 PM
I was in 1st place with about 2k points in the lead until this early morning. I checked my game and saw everyone got SUPER close :/ I made a mistake by putting in my CU with my pandaffodil while I had a 11 timer in the nest so 10 hours wasted :/ and the other nest also had an egg so meh. Now 2nd place is a bit less than 200 points behind so I'm thinking about not wastinig anymore apples and just save them for the next leaderboard. Ready to give up that spot, I just hope I don't regret it last minute or when it's over XD I got the final Milestone so yay! Now if only I could start spinning runes since I really need to expand, am running out of space...or should I say I have officially ran out of space unless I sell 3-4 animals that are common and don't want that bad.

LauraGSJK
02-08-17, 11:47 PM
I already have all the milestone animals except the last one. Without spending gems, it doesn't look like I'm going to get it. I'm not going to compete financially with other players. I was in 2nd or 3rd place most of the time, but didn't get my hopes up. Now it doesn't look like I will crack the top six. As usual, lots of people started boosting and such (like S8 hopes we all will). I truly appreciate S8 trying to keep us interested. It's just a shame, for those of us that have been playing a long time, that they recycle these animals. Oh well, I'm very happy for the people that didn't already have Dusky and the others.

Good luck with all the events everyone! :)

AppieP
02-09-17, 02:57 PM
A tough group I'm sitting in. Was hoping for some ruines, but I'm ranked 8, with 8500 point. Number 1 and 2 have 21.000 and 20.000 points. The hardest LB till now. If I want the ruines I need to collect more than 8900 point for now. (rank 6) 😣

poofyena
02-09-17, 03:15 PM
Pretty peeved off with this game right about now. Several of my breeding/hatchings have not registered points on the lb now. I've checked before and after and the points have stayed the same. Despite constant breeding, hatching and evolving I've barely scraped 3400 points due to crashing and game loading issues. This is the worst I've ever done in a lb.

JeffW60
02-09-17, 04:31 PM
I already have all the milestone animals except the last one. Without spending gems, it doesn't look like I'm going to get it. I'm not going to compete financially with other players. I was in 2nd or 3rd place most of the time, but didn't get my hopes up. Now it doesn't look like I will crack the top six. As usual, lots of people started boosting and such (like S8 hopes we all will). I truly appreciate S8 trying to keep us interested. It's just a shame, for those of us that have been playing a long time, that they recycle these animals. Oh well, I'm very happy for the people that didn't already have Dusky and the others.

Good luck with all the events everyone! :)

I agree

The leaderboard is the one event that I wish they would change up some. The past two leaderboards i have already had 3 animals in one and 2 in the other. When you see recycled animals that you already have it doesn't exactly motivate you to play or to spend gems. It would seem to me that if they have to recycle animals it would be nice if when you reached a milestone you got a choice between 3 or 4 animals. That way maybe you could get one you don't have even if they are recycled.

Morag2000
02-10-17, 02:27 AM
I agree

The leaderboard is the one event that I wish they would change up some. The past two leaderboards i have already had 3 animals in one and 2 in the other. When you see recycled animals that you already have it doesn't exactly motivate you to play or to spend gems. It would seem to me that if they have to recycle animals it would be nice if when you reached a milestone you got a choice between 3 or 4 animals. That way maybe you could get one you don't have even if they are recycled.

I understand how long time players may feel about recycled animals but you do get new animals. There are a lot of new players that welcome the opportunity to get the older animals and even the long time players have been asking for the older animals to be released again, as they didn't get them the first time round.

LauraGSJK
02-10-17, 11:50 AM
I agree

That's an excellent idea!! For us to get to chose. I hope S8 sees your post.

I understand how long time players may feel about recycled animals but you do get new animals. There are a lot of new players that welcome the opportunity to get the older animals and even the long time players have been asking for the older animals to be released again, as they didn't get them the first time round.

There is only one milestone animal that is new. You have to be in first or second place for the other new one, which is a prize only for the top two. I may be wrong, but I think all the regular longtime players (or at least most of us) already had Little Fawn, Seafoam Sloth, and Dusky. Jeff's idea of getting a choice of which recycled animals would appease the older players that might have missed one, as well as the newer players.

Good luck with the events! :)

supermaay
02-10-17, 12:10 PM
My group is very reasonable. I only saw people boosting in the final hours. I tried to stay in top five so I can make a move in the end if I want. I don't use gems but I have a lot of apples (over 2 millions) which I can use to move up to the spot I want. I decided to choose the 3rd place for the prize of 20 runes and 25,000 apples as I don't care about Ocagami (I have ~60 animals in Storage). I got it. This is one of the easiest LB events I have.

lowborn
02-10-17, 12:17 PM
UGH! When the event ended I was in 3rd by 150points. I check back 5 minutes later and I'm in 5th?!?!?! WTH shouldn't it end for everyone at the same time? How did the TWO people below me both 600+ points after the event ended?!?!

Drachenia
02-10-17, 12:20 PM
I have slowly no desire more, now I have bought a 7 gems costly boost and had no chance to remain one of the first to sixth place. I've been in a group that is mad and I couldnt hold myself on my 5th place and am on the 7th place now. Once again, my efforts were in vain and the food I bought was good to feed at least a few animals on Epic. But so the leaderboard does not make fun and really frustrating that I landed so far down again

1. 41.231 points
2. 22.296 points
3. 19.700 points
4. 18.534 points
5. 17.921 points
6. 17.887 points
7. 14.847 points This is the place of mine

AppieP
02-10-17, 12:33 PM
Same for my Drachenia. I just ended on rank 8. With 9885 points. Normally more than enough to get ruins or the animal for the 1st and 2nd place. More luck next time.

Sakrysta
02-10-17, 12:54 PM
For once I had a super-easy group. I boosted and used all my food early, and no one ever caught up with me. I got 1st with only 8,700 this time. I had planned to boost and feed again at the end, but it turned out that I didn't need to.

deadpixel
02-10-17, 01:05 PM
For once I had a super-easy group.

Had an easy group too. I only needed 6000 points. The person in 2nd place finished with only 4,900 points :confused:

Either they didn't like this set of animals or they're getting tired of competing.

haku8cafe
02-10-17, 01:09 PM
the whole LB was so quiet only the last 10mins there was the catch up

1. 20K+
2. 20K +
3. 7K+

I stay in almost 14-16 place the whole time same as the player since her/his nick was pretty unique, the 3 4 place must have thought they have nail it when they are leading from day1-9

Drachenia
02-10-17, 01:52 PM
Same for my Drachenia. I just ended on rank 8. With 9885 points. Normally more than enough to get ruins or the animal for the 1st and 2nd place. More luck next time.

Thank you for your congratulations Appie, good luck for you too :D
I've only been lucky in one Leaderboard and the use of the Boost was not so good, but I've got all the milestones and just disappointed because of the Realm Runes. But I have a please can place 7 to place 12 apples 15,000 and instead of the 25.000 coins, 5 Real Runes get TL? :confused: :rolleyes:

MauiLady7
02-10-17, 05:00 PM
UGH! When the event ended I was in 3rd by 150points. I check back 5 minutes later and I'm in 5th?!?!?! WTH shouldn't it end for everyone at the same time? How did the TWO people below me both 600+ points after the event ended?!?!

Me too! I was in third and ended up in fourth, and I was watching the clock tick down. How the fourth place passed me up in the end is beyond me. Beat me by 200 points. I could have easily fed more animals or used gems to clear my flower. If they are not synced then what's the point in playing? Can a mod please explain how the clocks on all the players are different?

Also my android account I placed fifth and only got 5 runes? I double checked and I should have gotten 10 runes. Do I need to fill out a ticket for this?

19sparkles96
02-10-17, 06:54 PM
Had another quiet LB. I finished 1st in my group.

1- 5808
2- 1975
3- 1771
4- 1617
5- 1537
6- 1166
7- 718
8- 654

Phoenix406
02-10-17, 09:35 PM
I didn't notice until last night that I was in the same group as Chickenlady. :)

My group was pretty quiet. Only a couple people were very competitive, but I was hanging around rank 8 for days. I had talked myself out of using boosts as I can buy 10 bombs for 80 gems if I get desperate for runes; however, my competitive nature came out and I did end up spending close to 100 gems to do some speed breeding, and I ended up in 6th with 10 runes. Plus the speed breeding also netted me several additional bombs, *and* it also advanced my progress toward the love letter event. Does that seem like a good strategy?

Drachenia
02-10-17, 09:50 PM
Had another quiet LB. I finished 1st in my group.

1- 5808
2- 1975
3- 1771
4- 1617
5- 1537
6- 1166
7- 718
8- 654

Hello Sparkless! You were lucky again with your group. My group was the madness, wants also times as much luck as you. Congratulations :D

19sparkles96
02-11-17, 12:15 AM
Hello Sparkless! You were lucky again with your group. My group was the madness, wants also times as much luck as you. Congratulations :D

Thank you.

Silverrain1
02-11-17, 09:14 AM
Woo hoo! I got first!

oo56
02-11-17, 03:13 PM
This event marks the second time I win an exclusive animal from the Leaderboards. I finished second barely with 1,211.

Sheeba8188
02-12-17, 02:28 AM
I got 2nd with only 1,500 points so got Orcagami. I have been looking for a feeding guide if anyone has one Level 7 currently produces 1,709 coins per hour and feed from 7 to 8 is 5x1000 apple feeds. Anyone got any info past level 8?

Silverrain1
02-12-17, 03:17 AM
I got 2nd with only 1,500 points so got Orcagami. I have been looking for a feeding guide if anyone has one Level 7 currently produces 1,709 coins per hour and feed from 7 to 8 is 5x1000 apple feeds. Anyone got any info past level 8?

I don't know to post links but there is a feeding schedule, it's about the 10th tab down on the forum. That will tell you how much you need per level and how much the grand total of food will be.

Sheeba8188
02-12-17, 08:01 AM
I don't know to post links but there is a feeding schedule, it's about the 10th tab down on the forum. That will tell you how much you need per level and how much the grand total of food will be.

Perfect thank you found the thread :)

kooky panda
02-12-17, 01:44 PM

Perfect thank you found the thread :)

For others, here is the thread:
Food schedule? (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?92367-Food-schedule)