PDA

View Full Version : Stopped receiving faeriebulb seeds, and can't get any wedding invites

erthling
01-31-17, 12:57 AM
I got a bunch of faeriebulb seeds when I first started building the faerie respite. Then I started on the wedding event and no longer receive any, even after harvesting about 150 times. And I have not been able to get any wedding invites from animals, no matter how many I try. Are these two story lines stepping on each other? I have rebooted the iphone, and uninstalled and reinstalled the application.

Meowmeowbeans
02-01-17, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with these items. It looks like you have some Faeriebulb Seeds on your account, so it may just take some time to earn these items. Can you let me know what actions you are performing that you are not getting Faeriebulb Seeds from? We'll investigate further.

MoonVillage3
02-02-17, 03:27 AM
Faeriebulb Seeds have a max cap of 50 on them. It's strange as all materials are usually 99. Could be for this reason you are not receiving anymore.
Maybe this should be adjusted by the developers?

erthling
02-03-17, 06:50 PM
I have 18 faeriebulb seeds. I'm trying to upgrade the faerie respite, and need 30 of them. The screen says I need to harvest to get them. 35805

SpiritWind00
02-03-17, 10:01 PM
are you harvesting only glimmerbulbs?? Just also checking that you are not using them in the greenhouse are you?

erthling
02-04-17, 04:16 PM
I've been harvesting different crops. No, I'm not using them in the greenhouse.

I should mention that I finally got the wedding invites I needed.

SpiritWind00
02-04-17, 07:03 PM
They only drop from the glimmerbulbs crop.... Plant some more and see how you go. :)

erthling
02-04-17, 07:28 PM
I'm such a dope! In re-reading the words at the top of the "No longer a fairy tale" kingdom goal, I see it refers to glimmerbulbs! Thanks so much for your help.

SpiritWind00
02-04-17, 10:06 PM
No problem! You'll be right now :) happy planting!