PDA

View Full Version : Drop Rate Issues

CastleFerville
01-30-17, 03:15 PM
I have problems completing timed adventures due to the drop rate of items...ie, last thing where I needed gold eggs to get some character. I have 6 chickens. I collected from them multiple times a day, for 6 days, and got 2. Now i need diamonds from ponds. I have 2. I collect from them often because i also am in dire need of scales to make blue essence. I have 3 diamonds currently, and I've been on the look for those for 24 hours, and haven't collected 1 in the last 8 hours.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE adjust the drop rate on required items for quests.

Jennifer

[S8] Regina
01-31-17, 01:03 PM
I have problems completing timed adventures due to the drop rate of items...ie, last thing where I needed gold eggs to get some character. I have 6 chickens. I collected from them multiple times a day, for 6 days, and got 2. Now i need diamonds from ponds. I have 2. I collect from them often because i also am in dire need of scales to make blue essence. I have 3 diamonds currently, and I've been on the look for those for 24 hours, and haven't collected 1 in the last 8 hours.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE adjust the drop rate on required items for quests.

Jennifer

Thank you for your feedback! I've shared your concern with the design team regarding the drop rates for events.