PDA

View Full Version : Who hates the Barron's game tent?

Petclub007
01-30-17, 03:39 AM
I am wondering who else dislikes this.

I built the Barron's game tent not realizing you can't get rid of it, and now I can't. So, I hate this thing.

What makes it worse is they have two games that use the same dabase to run. Castle Story has the Barron's game tent, castle story winter does not. Results the game crashes.

Castle Story Winter is my preferred way to play. It has a better interface, less monsters, and less time quests. Yet, thanks to this item it has become unplayable.

rulerofjennyville
02-01-17, 04:45 AM
I don't mind it but I don't have the cabbage hut. So I just use it to get extra resources every 24 hours. If I had the cabbage hut and they hadn't changed prizes in this long I'd hate it.

Gaillock
02-01-17, 09:02 PM
I am wondering who else dislikes this.

I built the Barron's game tent not realizing you can't get rid of it, and now I can't. So, I hate this thing.

What makes it worse is they have two games that use the same dabase to run. Castle Story has the Barron's game tent, castle story winter does not. Results the game crashes.

Castle Story Winter is my preferred way to play. It has a better interface, less monsters, and less time quests. Yet, thanks to this item it has become unplayable.

My castle story winter has the barons tent. And I do have the cabbage hut. So I save a bunch of cabbages and then have fun going for all the prizes if they are what I need or want.

ethan1brothers
02-01-17, 11:00 PM
the only reason it has less monsters and quest is they haven't added any ...... it wont matter what version you have soon ....

ShibuyaCloth
02-02-17, 12:40 AM
I like it. I generally don't go for the grand prize, but at least it give a few goodies!

mayennalee
02-02-17, 05:03 AM
I dont think the 'version' matters. If you go back and use an old version, that is when you wont get the storylines/events etc. Its also more likely to be buggy.

I have Winter and have all the things you have said you dont.

I didnt have the cabbage hut though, so had to purchase that when the sales were on

Den8137259
02-03-17, 09:25 PM
★ the baron tent is quite a lame feature, out to earn free cabbages in exchange for lame stuff lol (:

D_Raho
02-03-17, 11:53 PM
Petclub likely has the old version of CS Winter. I hope they don't block that version, but when enough people start to make complaints like this they close it off for everyone by not allowing you to play on it. Which in turns locks people like me out of certain aspects of the game.

AnisWa
02-05-17, 08:02 PM
Hello, FINALLY, new item, a winter garden with pergola! Hooray, I was bored with all those silly, crazy looking dogs!
{Unless, of course, it's been available to the experienced players}....but, new to me!

jaymieb2
02-05-17, 09:16 PM
I like the Baron's Tent. I used Troll Tokens to buy the Cabbage Hut, and I have five Skelicorns (they give 4-100 daily energy) from the Halloween items. Could have had two more, but I ran out of cabbages. Before I got the Cabbage Hut, i spent gems to buy cabbages for a hippy looking Alicorn that gives daily energy.

Am not interested in deco. I save my cabbages until there is something I feel is useful. Am now up to 63 cabaret and am looking forward to my acquisition. :-)

AnisWa
02-06-17, 08:27 AM
I like the Baron's Tent. I used Troll Tokens to buy the Cabbage Hut, and I have five Skelicorns (they give 4-100 daily energy) from the Halloween items. Could have had two more, but I ran out of cabbages. Before I got the Cabbage Hut, i spent gems to buy cabbages for a hippy looking Alicorn that gives daily energy.

Am not interested in deco. I save my cabbages until there is something I feel is useful. Am now up to 63 cabaret and am looking forward to my acquisition. :-)

I've never gotten more that 4 energy from my skelicon.....wow, a 100, that'd be nice!

katbtodd
02-07-17, 07:51 AM
I've never gotten more that 4 energy from my skelicon.....wow, a 100, that'd be nice!

All I get is 4 energy from my skelicon too! it's why I stoped at 2

meme1098
02-07-17, 08:37 AM

All I get is 4 energy from my skelicon too! it's why I stoped at 2

Same here...only 4 so far. Did get 100 from the armored Ali last week, I think.

PrincessCupOButter
02-07-17, 09:13 AM
I've managed to get 100 energy from the fairy Ali and an armored Ali. From the skellies, I think 8 energy is the most I've gotten.

I do like the tent though, at least when they update the prizes anyway. I don't go for much of the deco, but I've collected quite a few very useful prizes from it. The daily Alis, of course, for energy.... plus a few of the pets, treasure hunter cat, and the gentleman troll. Those help a lot with the trades in the Royal exchange.

TerraRanomi
02-07-17, 10:00 AM
I like it too, if there's nothing I want I just save my cabbages for next time. Never really liked the look of the tent though. Used to hide it behind the trees.:rolleyes:

I've gotten a 100 energy from my flower power ali once, not more than 12 (I think) from my other ali's.

MoonVillage3
02-08-17, 02:00 AM
I like it.. but I don't feel obligated to get everything. As above.. if there's nothing that interests me.. I exit and keep saving. What's not correct is the random appearances of the prizes. To some players it may appear many times.. to others not even once. This 'weird' random selection and prizes being stuck for days at a time needs to be revised.. as so to be equal to all.

rulerofjennyville
02-08-17, 04:00 AM
I once got a 100 energy off the purple alicorn - but I usually get 4 or 5.

tonyjosiah
02-09-17, 01:50 PM
I LOVE the Baron's tent and all the Alicorns it has given me. I'm guaranteed an average of 200 bonus energy a day minimum. It's like a poor man's love Shack. LOL. I wish they'd bring back the Dragon Bones and earlier prizes though because I never stood a chance to get those prizes when it first came out.

DrP4ever
02-17-17, 12:56 AM
Never received anything worthwhile from it so forgot it was there.

Planetcaravan2010
02-17-17, 04:07 AM
Suddenly I am no longer given the option of earning more cabbages after throwing the initial 3. Says it costs 10 diamonds!!!
I used to watch the advertisement and earn 6 cabbages daily, if I want the prize!
What is the deal??

Wonkaland99
02-17-17, 04:24 AM
I don't dislike the Baron's Tent, but it seems to be stuck in a rut with all the dogs and cats and virtually nothing else.

janddolphins
02-18-17, 12:59 AM
I love it, but because I have the hut. Any month they have an alicorn I save to get that which has added to my energy, and often I get an addiction item during the month that has drops and off months an item that has drops or very occasionally a deck because I really enjoy it.

SerenityRen20
03-01-17, 12:45 PM
Will we get an option to store our huts?

lindtball
03-01-17, 02:05 PM
It's a love/hate relationship with the Barons Tent for me. First, the artwork is inferior, not up to majority of standards for the rest of the artwork, so I tend to hide it as best I can since it cannot be stored. Since it is hidden, I find I forget to check it many days even when there are decent prizes because after so many days stuck on the same item, well, I just have lost interest.

I do spend cabbages for decent prizes and I do like to collect one of each at the very least so yes, love/hate relationship best describes my take on it.

ronda168
09-16-18, 10:38 PM
my castle story winter has the game tent. i hate it too.

VersaceMorrow
09-17-18, 02:12 AM
I don't like the looks of it and it takes up way too much room, making me want to put it away during lame-prize months like now. For some reason in spite of a bad month I will check what's there, but it's probably only because I automatically remember to do it when I collect from the cabbage hut each day. Last month I didn't get the alicorn in my tent a single time so it's value is diminishing for me.

UnkelFester
09-24-18, 08:11 AM
I hate the idea, and also the look of the Baron's Tent, so I refuse to buy it for my kingdom.