PDA

View Full Version : Fixed Dragon story : No Battle Buttons

laurab1960
01-29-17, 12:17 AM
I have issues doing battles since I updated dragon story. When I go to battle the bash, magic and ultimate icon does not show. Please help. I probably won't be able to finish battle quest now and it's sad as I only have 2 battles to do to win igloo dragon.

BlackRoseSarah
01-29-17, 05:40 AM
I have issues doing battles since I updated dragon story. When I go to battle the bash, magic and ultimate icon does not show. Please help. I probably won't be able to finish battle quest now and it's sad as I only have 2 battles to do to win igloo dragon.

I am having the same trouble since the update. Also I can't do the mining game, it doesn't matter where I touch the screen, no bombs will appear.

kooky panda
01-29-17, 10:39 AM
I will report this over.

AuntPokey
01-29-17, 12:00 PM
I am having the same trouble since the update. Also I can't do the mining game, it doesn't matter where I touch the screen, no bombs will appear.

Ditto that---although I do get some bombs on left hand side/shaded portion of mine! I have restarted game, deleted and reinstalled game, forced hard reboot on iPad....all to no avail. Help!

moxy0
01-29-17, 06:48 PM

Since the update I can't battle and I was winning the bingo game and now I can't complete the bingos as I can't do the battles! Very frustrating

laurab1960
01-29-17, 08:06 PM
I tried and changed my display from standard to zoomed and it seems to have fix the battle issues I have. The icons for bash, magic and ultimate are showing now. I did this because after updating I noticed that when loading the game I was seeing only a smaller screen before it finished loading. Hope it helps you too. Although I still want the issue fix so that I can change my display back to standard size.

Meowmeowbeans
01-30-17, 11:35 AM
I'm sorry to hear about these issues! Can anyone provide me with a screenshot of what they are seeing in the Arena? We'll investigate further.

jbyn4e
01-30-17, 01:15 PM
From an other site (not mine, I'm on Android):

moxy0
01-30-17, 07:00 PM
I tried and changed my display from standard to zoomed and it seems to have fix the battle issues I have. The icons for bash, magic and ultimate are showing now. I did this because after updating I noticed that when loading the game I was seeing only a smaller screen before it finished loading. Hope it helps you too. Although I still want the issue fix so that I can change my display back to standard size.

It worked but it sucjs having to change my settings every time I want to play the game!

laurab1960
01-30-17, 08:30 PM
It worked but it sucjs having to change my settings every time I want to play the game!

I'm happy it worked for you too. Hopefully they will quickly fix these issues and we will be able to reset our display setting back to standard.

debosden
01-31-17, 01:18 AM
Thank you, laurab1960! I changed view to Zoom and battle buttons and mining problems were resolved. I agree, though, that the issues need to be resolved.

chenrox
01-31-17, 01:53 PM

I am having the same problems, in battle arena and mining.

sharon9960
01-31-17, 02:26 PM
I recently updated my iPad Pro to v. 10.2.1 - then I got an updated dragon story. Since then I've not been able to battle in the arena...there are no bash or magic buttons to push and I can't do anything but close the game and lose my turn. Does anyone have a suggestion? :confused:

debosden
01-31-17, 02:29 PM
I recently updated my iPad Pro to v. 10.2.1 - then I got an updated dragon story. Since then I've not been able to battle in the arena...there are no bash or magic buttons to push and I can't do anything but close the game and lose my turn. Does anyone have a suggestion? :confused:

Another member suggested changing your settings to Zoom...it worked for me until hopefully S8 fixes the problem...

[S8] Regina
01-31-17, 02:32 PM

Sorry about this! The team is aware of this issue and currently investigating a solution. Thank you for your patience!

sharon9960
01-31-17, 02:35 PM
Thanks will give that a try!

Meowmeowbeans
01-31-17, 03:32 PM
Our team is currently investigating this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience!

QuigleyB
02-01-17, 02:03 PM
I am having the same issues since the new update, very irritating.

negncic
02-04-17, 12:09 AM
is there any fix yet? There is a new tournament and I still can't battle.

Thanks

cfish1
02-04-17, 03:10 AM
My battle arena is not working. No buttons to battle and new tournament has started. Is there a fix? Have restarted my iPad and still nothing

jbyn4e
02-04-17, 03:20 AM
Maybe this helps those on iOS...
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97015-Dragon-story-No-Battle-Buttons&p=1391819&viewfull=1#post1391819

vicious1138
02-04-17, 05:58 AM
I am having the same problem. How do you change to zoomed?

vicious1138
02-04-17, 06:00 AM
How do you change your settings to zoomed?

vicious1138
02-04-17, 06:11 AM
I figured out how to change settings to zoomed but now I went into the mine to see if it worked. I was able to start mining but then after 4 taps it would not let me mine anymore. I still had a lot of green bar left. The other buttons worked so that I could get out of the mine. But no matter where I tapped on the mine it did not work.

lubnafa
02-04-17, 06:30 AM

I also have the same problem, and with the mining game too.

hawkgirl7
02-04-17, 07:37 AM
I am also having trouble since I updated. I can not battle at all and mining feature is not working right either.

vicious1138
02-04-17, 09:45 AM
This is incredibly frustrating. I have turned on the zoom on the iPad and still can't battle. I was playing bingo and just need one battle in order to get two bingos but I can't battle.

mummyisalegend
02-04-17, 02:15 PM
I will report this over.
Please I can't battle as the icons have disappeared from the bottom since the last update! And now I can't progress through the Valentine challenge and get the new dragons....very sad ;(

kooky panda
02-04-17, 03:54 PM
Maybe this helps those on iOS...
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?97015-Dragon-story-No-Battle-Buttons&p=1391819&viewfull=1#post1391819

I merged both threads together!

The team is still investigating this. Sorry for the inconvenience :(

LyonLorio
02-05-17, 05:32 PM
I'm having the same problems with the no battle buttons and the mining only half of the area works. Now I'm on the battle part of the new update and there aren't any buttons so I'm stuck on the event and I have not been able to battle at all since the new update witch has stopped me in the bingo and winning the last dragon and this new battle dragon. I have iOS I have deleted the game twice forced closed. When can we expect the bug fixed. Thank you.

LyonLorio
02-05-17, 05:37 PM
Where do you go to get zoom? It wasn't in my display.

QuigleyB
02-06-17, 12:39 PM
I sure hope that the battle and mine areas are corrected soon as you need these areas to complete events.

vicious1138
02-06-17, 01:03 PM
When are you going to fix this? I still can't battle even zooming didn't work on my device. I was in second place and now I am barely hanging onto 6th place. In can't move forward with the tales event either.

[S8] Regina
02-06-17, 04:23 PM
For those who cannot battle, please submit a ticket by filling out this form (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) and PM me your ticket number. Thank you!

negncic
02-09-17, 09:42 PM
The issues have been corrected with the update. Thank you

Meowmeowbeans
02-10-17, 11:50 AM
The issues have been corrected with the update. Thank you

Glad to hear the issues have been resolved! The new update will resolve this issue for any users on the iPad Pro. If anyone else is experiencing issues, please let us know. Thanks for your patience!