PDA

View Full Version : FIXED : Dragon: Cannot Mine after update

WindShepherd
01-28-17, 10:10 AM
Is anybody else having problems with the new update? I see people are moving on past the old floating island limits, but cant get the mine to recognize my touches except in one specific area now. I tried a hard restart but it didn't help. Most everything else works except, oddly, the button when entering another person's island, which is sporadic.

kooky panda
01-28-17, 01:36 PM
Is anybody else having problems with the new update? I see people are moving on past the old floating island limits, but cant get the mine to recognize my touches except in one specific area now. I tried a hard restart but it didn't help. Most everything else works except, oddly, the button when entering another person's island, which is sporadic.
Please try restarting your game to see if that helps.

kooky panda
01-29-17, 10:42 AM
I will report this over.

(moved thread to bug forum)

AuntPokey
01-29-17, 10:59 AM
I am having the same trouble with the mine and cannot battle in the arena....once I select my dragon, I go to the screen with the opponent but no action buttons. My game is on iPad but my other account on iPhone seems OK. Very frustrating as the only way to get out of arena was to close game....so lost my "watch and play again turns" and can't make progress on my bingo goals!! Arg. Have closed game multiple times and have rebooted device all to no avail. >_<

maren514
02-04-17, 09:46 AM

Yes, ever since the update I too have not been able to mine, or battle.
Is this being worked on? I have tried deleting game and reinstalling but it didn't help

kooky panda
02-10-17, 01:33 PM
Hey guys, this was patched in a new app update for iPad Pro players. :)
Please be sure and update to the new version available in the iTunes store.

meoconlunar
02-11-17, 02:11 AM
Hi, after update the lastest version (Feb 9th), there is something wrong with mining, I mean the bomb is not appeared exactly where I touch the ipad or iphone (the distance is abnormal,too)
I use ipad mini 2 and iphone 6s

kooky panda
02-11-17, 01:51 PM
Hi, after update the lastest version (Feb 9th), there is something wrong with mining, I mean the bomb is not appeared exactly where I touch the ipad or iphone (the distance is abnormal,too)
I use iPad mini 2 and iPhone 6s
I am on iPhone 6 and not having issues with the mining. Can you try deleting and reinstalling the game to see if this helps?