PDA

View Full Version : Known Habitats In The Sea

belbar22
01-27-17, 03:33 PM
Has anybody else noticed that you can place 3 habitats in the sea beside the last section of mining land. I would upload a picture but don't know how to. You will need to visit my island instead

edit (KP)

Elsa;1403153']If you have habitats in the sea, you need to update to version 2.6 or higher an fully expand to that area using mining land pieces. :)

Elsa;1405881']As a work-around if you open the game in a version below 2.6, you can move the habitats out of the sea.

Elsa;1405881']As a work-around if you open the game in a version below 2.6, you can move the habitats out of the sea.

If you're on Android, that game version is Dragon Story: Holidays. This version is a seasonal edition that may only be temporarily available, so please don't add any items back into the sea in this version. :P

katali119
01-27-17, 03:36 PM
I noticed that on a picture.

[S8] Elsa
01-27-17, 03:55 PM
We aren't able to place habitats in the sea. Is this still occurring for you?

belbar22
01-27-17, 04:00 PM
No. I was obviously able to place them in the space where the new expansions are now because if you look at my island now the habitats are on my newly expanded land. But weirdly I can't place a habitat on the top right space of the new area. If you take a look you will see what I mean.

[S8] Elsa
01-27-17, 04:11 PM
No. I was obviously able to place them in the space where the new expansions are now because if you look at my island now the habitats are on my newly expanded land. But weirdly I can't place a habitat on the top right space of the new area. If you take a look you will see what I mean.

The team is looking into this. Thanks for the report! :)

random59
01-27-17, 04:55 PM
Elsa;1390834']Checking it out. Please don't worry if you note any changes right now. :)

I also cannot place in the top right hand corner of the 1st new expansion either, I have expanded 11 new spaces and this is the only one I can't place on.

Rosi890
01-31-17, 05:54 AM
Elsa;1390834']The team is looking into this. Thanks for the report! :)

I was also able to place 4 habitats in the water near the last expansion, under the gold tree. There was a rock in the water there before I started placing habitats. One of my neighbors brought it to my attention and I realized it was possible simply by trying to move my habitats from one island to another.

FieldsLikeB
01-31-17, 01:49 PM
I can't place habitats there but my floating castle and floating decorations can be. I'd be pretty upset if that changed!

[S8] Elsa
02-08-17, 01:06 PM
If you open the valentines apk with the new mining you can then expand right over those floating habitats freeing them up to access again

I recommend that players don't place items in areas that aren't expanded on their board. :)

Crochetgirl34
02-08-17, 11:31 PM
I bought a new habitat for my lost love dragon for this event. It was placed in the sea and i saw that it could stay there so i left it there, but now i can't do anything with it so I am losing time on this event because i can't feed my dragon so I can evolve it. I also cannot move the habitat so that it is usable. When i click on it, nothing happens. I reported it but they said it is resolved, which it is not.

Crochetgirl34
02-09-17, 01:45 PM
Can anyone help with this? I am missing this event because of this ....

[S8] Regina
02-09-17, 03:17 PM
Can anyone help with this? I am missing this event because of this ....

Your habitat should be back on an island now :)

maleficent86
02-18-17, 10:36 AM
I bought a new habitat for my lost love dragon for this event. It was placed in the sea and i saw that it could stay there so i left it there, but now i can't do anything with it so I am losing time on this event because i can't feed my dragon so I can evolve it. I also cannot move the habitat so that it is usable. When i click on it, nothing happens. I reported it but they said it is resolved, which it is not.

I have the same problem.
What's the solution?

caledonia2000
03-08-17, 02:19 PM
I have the same problem that CROCHETGIRL34 with two green habitats in the sea, unable to move them, feed the dragons and so on. Any solution please?

kooky panda
03-08-17, 03:16 PM
I have the same problem.
What's the solution?

I have the same problem that CROCHETGIRL34 with two green habitats in the sea, unable to move them, feed the dragons and so on. Any solution please?
I will report this over.

Hartoled
03-08-17, 04:00 PM
I first noticed the mid-air habitats in other people's islands, in the last version that I had installed. I didn't trust the space and didn't use it. So I went looking for a new version of the game and found the Valentines version and installed that. With it came the ability to mine for land again, which I had maxed out in previous versions. I've put a lot of new island parts out now, and I wonder what it must look like to people still on the older versions. There must be some ghosting bleeding through to some of them, as I see more and more mid-air habitats each day.

BlueEyes6862
03-08-17, 06:20 PM
I was able to put 4 habitats in the ocean, but now I can't access my dragons there, such as I cannot feed any of them. Frustrating cause I have some super rare dragons there. Help!

Hartoled
03-08-17, 10:44 PM
I was able to put 4 habitats in the ocean, but now I can't access my dragons there, such as I cannot feed any of them. Frustrating cause I have some super rare dragons there. Help!

Maybe you'll have to update your game and complete the mining for island parts until you build those segments where you have lost control. Hope you have a lot of dynamite.

[S8] Elsa
03-09-17, 12:06 PM
If you have habitats in the sea, you need to update to version 2.6 or higher an fully expand to that area using mining land pieces. :)

HafloMopsy
03-10-17, 10:19 AM
I have the same problem. It started after updating the game. Versie 2.6.1.1g

Moonyju
03-10-17, 03:27 PM

So, I too have the same problem where I have habitats in the sea and now I can't access them. I can collect coins from them (yay!), but I can't access them to feed/evolve dragons. I was suspicious when I first saw habitats in the sea in a few of my neighbours' isles, but I liked the idea of water habitats actually being located in water, like small islands off the main islands... Anyway, so, I updated to the latest version (of Dragon Story original). I tried uninstalling and re-installing. Habitats are still stuck. Is there a solution? Please? :)

Elsa;1403153']If you have habitats in the sea, you need to update to version 2.6 or higher an fully expand to that area using mining land pieces. :)

Do you mean that once we have expanded to that area, the habitats will automatically be placed on the new land? That will take a while, but at least there's hope!

Thanks!

[S8] Elsa
03-10-17, 03:37 PM
So, I too have the same problem where I have habitats in the sea and now I can't access them. I can collect coins from them (yay!), but I can't access them to feed/evolve dragons. I was suspicious when I first saw habitats in the sea in a few of my neighbours' isles, but I liked the idea of water habitats actually being located in water, like small islands off the main islands... Anyway, so, I updated to the latest version (of Dragon Story original). I tried uninstalling and re-installing. Habitats are still stuck. Is there a solution? Please? :)

Do you mean that once we have expanded to that area, the habitats will automatically be placed on the new land? That will take a while, but at least there's hope!

Thanks!

Yup, they'll be normal again when you put land under them. :)

marisadiprima
03-12-17, 07:17 PM
I have the same lroblem. How do we fix?

HafloMopsy
03-14-17, 11:07 AM
That mean we need a lot of Dinamite which I don't have. They put it in the sea when I bought one and now it is my problem?

Moonyju
03-17-17, 01:03 PM
Elsa;1403363']Yup, they'll be normal again when you put land under them. :)

Thanks for the quick reply, Elsa! (even though I am not quick to check back on here to say thanks :) )
I'll need a whole lot more dynamite and it will take a while, but at least it will be fixed. Yay! :)

[S8] Elsa
03-20-17, 10:17 AM
As a work-around if you open the game in a version below 2.6, you can move the habitats out of the sea.

If you're on Android, that game version is Dragon Story: Holidays. This version is a seasonal edition that may only be temporarily available, so please don't add any items back into the sea in this version. :P