PDA

View Full Version : Campire Cookout!

[S8] Regina
01-26-17, 03:31 PM
Extra Information

The Yeti comes around every 1-2 hours.

Part 1/8
Tap Yanci the Yeti
Collect Marshmallows from Yanci the Yeti (1)
Rewards: 1,000 coins, 10 xP

Part 2/8
Serve 1 S'mores
Make 1 roasted marshmallow
Serve 1 S****et Biscuits
Get 2 Marshmallows

Part 3/8
Make 5 roasted marshmallows skip 50 gems
Serve 3 tomato soup skip 30 gems
Learn Campfire Chicken (Already done from previous)
Get 3 marshmallows

Part 4/8
Learn steak skewers
Serve 1 Campfire chicken skip 10 gems
Serve 3 Fajitas skip 30 gems
Get 5000 coins
Recipes:

Part 5/8
Make 9 Roasted Marshmallows
Master Steak Skewers to Star Level 1
Cook 3 Tomato Soup
Get 4 Marshmallows

Steak Skewers
1 steak
1 broccoli
Needs 8 roasted marshmallows to learn for 500 coins 18 minutes

There after takes 1 1/2 hrs. 1 star lvl is 3, 2 star lvl is 6, 3 star lvl is

Chicken Kebob

[S8] Regina
01-26-17, 03:31 PM
CAMPFIRE COOKOUT QUEST EVENT!

Requires level 17+ | Minimum game version is iOS/Android 1.7.1 | Ends 2/2/17

https://imgur.com/1WGyY5N.png

CocoMom101
01-26-17, 04:12 PM
Any idea how often the Yeti comes around?

MysticOrchid
01-26-17, 04:20 PM
The Yeti showed up way before the event even showed up for me... Now how long do I have to wait for it to show up again? Lol it's already been an hour.

[S8] Regina
01-26-17, 04:22 PM
Any idea how often the Yeti comes around?

The Yeti comes around every 1-2 hours.

kimberly0822
01-26-17, 07:18 PM
Again with the same decorations! Did all your design people quit or are they hoping that long time players do? Ive spent real cold hard cash in this game and its hard to let that go, but ya'll are making the thought of dropping this game easy! Come on...

nmishii
01-26-17, 07:25 PM
I agree with kimberly0822.

But there is also an oversight in the release of this event. The marshmellows that the Yeti drops aren't showing up in the Seasonal storage of the pantry. I can only see how many I have when I roast marshmellows on Campfire Stove.

Can you add the marshmellows to the Seasonal storage in the pantry? Thanks.

KateTiixx
01-26-17, 09:16 PM
So, so glad this event wasn't another cruise - i'm so tired of cruises!!

Wish the yeti came around more often though - it's taking so long to cook anything!

MysticOrchid
01-26-17, 09:41 PM
Again with the same decorations! Did all your design people quit or are they hoping that long time players do? Ive spent real cold hard cash in this game and its hard to let that go, but ya'll are making the thought of dropping this game easy! Come on...

Same here. They can't even give basic information like when a certain character shows up. The Devs are very separated from their customers.

At least there are a few new dishes. Gives me something to do since I have mastered everything.

BiggerBubbles
01-26-17, 09:45 PM
This may help some people, happy to keep posting!

Part 2/8
Serve 1 S'mores
Make 1 roasted marshmallow
Serve 1 S****et Biscuits
Get 2 Marshmallows

Part 3/8
Make 5 roasted marshmallows skip 50 gems
Serve 3 tomato soup skip 30 gems
Learn Campfire Chicken (Already done from previous)
Get 3 marshmallows

Part 4/8
Learn steak skewers
Serve 1 Campfire chicken skip 10 gems
Serve 3 Fajitas skip 30 gems
Get 5000 coins

Part 5/8
Make 9 roasted marshmallows skip 90 gems
Master steak skewers to lvl 1
Cook 3 tomato soup skip 30 gems
Get 4 marshmallows

Part 6/8
Learn chicken kabobs skip 20 gems
Have an antique ski divider
Get 6 marshmallows

Part 7/8
Serve 3 chicken kabobs skip 30 gems
Unlock antique chair style (actually antique ski chair style worked) skip 5 gems
Get 5000 coins, unlock ultimate Campfire combo recipe

Sorry if my numbers were out, just put what was up the top.

Recipes:

Steak Skewers
1 steak
1 broccoli
Needs 8 roasted marshmallows to learn for 500 coins 18 minutes

There after takes 1 1/2 hrs. 1 star lvl is 3, 2 star lvl is 6, 3 star lvl is 8

Chicken Kabob
2 chicken
3 carrots
Needs 10 roasted marshmallows to learn for 500 coins 18 minutes

There after takes 1 1/2 hrs, 1 star lvl is 10,

Thanks! Added information to post 2 - KP

BonnieBobbles
01-27-17, 12:56 AM
Woohoo.. delighted to get another go at this!! I was 4 roasted marshmallows away from learning the fish s****et last time and when I went to buy it with the gems I had saved for it unfortunately the whole recipe had gone and luckily all the roasted marshmallows & marshmallows that I had are back from before!
Does anyone know if the Chicken Kabob & Steak Skewers are permanent recipes? Also because I haven't learnt the fish s****et and I think another 2 on the bbq will these remain to master after event finishes in 7 days (incidentally doesn't seem long enough again)!!

BonnieBobbles
01-27-17, 04:08 AM
Woohoo.. delighted to get another go at this!! I was 4 roasted marshmallows away from learning the fish s****et last time and when I went to buy it with the gems I had saved for it unfortunately the whole recipe had gone and luckily all the roasted marshmallows & marshmallows that I had are back from before!
Does anyone know if the Chicken Kabob & Steak Skewers are permanent recipes? Also because I haven't learnt the fish s****et and I think another 2 on the bbq will these remain to master after event finishes in 7 days (incidentally doesn't seem long enough again)!!
Not happy now as discovered need 80 Roasted Marshmallows to learn new recipes below..
Steak skewers 8
CHicken Kabob 10
Campfire Fish 14
Yeti Spaghetti 30
Winter Crumble 18
Yeti is visiting me every 2 hours.. this means I have to literally in 24 hours collect 12 to get a total of 84 marshmallows in the 7 day timeline!!!! Come on.. why give us an event that is impossible to complete.. no wonder I failed last time.. sadly same again.. very disappointed..

BonnieBobbles
01-27-17, 04:21 AM
Regina;1390391']The Yeti comes around every 1-2 hours.

So far the yeti is turning up every 2 hours with me.. seeing as I need 80 roasted marshmallows to learn new dishes which works out on average of 84 in 7 days IF I manage to collect 12 a day it would be more like sense to be every hour.. can someone please please please get the yeti visiting more often.. I a must sure it won't only be me not able to learn new recipes otherwise..thanks..

BiggerBubbles
01-27-17, 06:07 AM
So far the yeti is turning up every 2 hours with me.. seeing as I need 80 roasted marshmallows to learn new dishes which works out on average of 84 in 7 days IF I manage to collect 12 a day it would be more like sense to be every hour.. can someone please please please get the yeti visiting more often.. I a must sure it won't only be me not able to learn new recipes otherwise..thanks..

Yes it is at least 2 hrs for me. Fortunately I learnt and mastered them all before, so only have the new ones to learn.
I'm expecting that once you have learnt them they will stay around.

Aud2007
01-27-17, 06:28 AM
I'm so happy to have another shot at this! I didn't finish the final goal last time due to work, and the reward last time was the Yeti Spaghetti. It was the only recipe I didn't have, so I'm really, really glad the developers brought this back! Thank you, Storm8!

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I remember from last time that the Yeti drops more than one marshmallow from time to time. That would certainly make it easier to finish in time if he does.

48ozJava
01-27-17, 07:40 AM
I am also very glad that it is not another cruise! It's nice to have a break and do something a liitle more relaxing. I am also glad they brought back the yeti, because I am one that usually doesn't get to finish all the dishes and event at the first attempt. As far as the marshmallows goes, don't forget that marshmallows are also given out as rewards, as you complete each phase to unlock the dish event. You also have to remember, half of these dishes is from last year, so completing 3 new dishes in 7 days is reasonable. I am also like others on here, I didn't unlock any of the dishes last year and hoping to see if I can unlock all of them in 7 days, here's hoping.

cfhebjhjfleabchljfeabcaejfhcb
01-27-17, 08:46 AM
I am also very glad that it is not another cruise! It's nice to have a break and do something a liitle more relaxing. I am also glad they brought back the yeti, because I am one that usually doesn't get to finish all the dishes and event at the first attempt. As far as the marshmallows goes, don't forget that marshmallows are also given out as rewards, as you complete each phase to unlock the dish event. You also have to remember, half of these dishes is from last year, so completing 3 new dishes in 7 days is reasonable. I am also like others on here, I didn't unlock any of the dishes last year and hoping to see if I can unlock all of them in 7 days, here's hoping.

Last year I found this event anything but relaxing. It was really hard getting all the marshmallows you need to make roasted marshmallows you need for unlocking the recipes. I did barely manage to unlock most of them and unlocked the last one buy buying some of the missing marshmallows in the last few hours with gems I had saved up so I did end up with unlocking all the recipes which I've mastered since then.

Unlocking these new recipes only should be doable. But for anyone new to the quest it is possible it will be hard to get all the marshmallows needed.

One tip if you're also working on the goal line to unlock the campfire skewers at the end (or maybe yeti spaghetti) then it probably isn't smart to speed too far ahead by roasting all the marshmallows you get because several steps in the goal will probably require you to roast X amount of marshmallows.

anicak84
01-27-17, 09:16 AM
I'm now considering buying an extra Compire Stove, I have the gems, I don't really need it, but I kinda want it :( can't decide..... any opinions?

cappucina
01-27-17, 09:54 AM
I just started the Yeti challenge last night and am already on step 3, due in part because I had some progress made from this challenge before. I did not finish it last time. Also, thanks to thread I have Fahitas cooking to be ready to serve for step 4. Looks like I need to hoard onions today!

I don't think challenges should be easy. I almost never finish challenges except when the ingredients are dropped with water. I've gotten really good at finishing cruises by stacking my counters and turning chairs on day 5. I am looking forward to seeing how far I can get with the Yeti. Maybe this time around I will get the spaghetti or the new recipe. Maybe not!

I have observed that yeti drops more than one marshmallow and each completed step of the challenge rewards marshmallows too.

Rainstorms45
01-27-17, 10:40 AM
I was actually happy to see this one...again...was able to complete the first 2 because of doing it last time and with my leftover roasted marshmallows. I get a chance to get the one recipe I missed (still need to get to level 47 though... halfway there) the Winter Crumble. I had enough for the recipe just didn't level up in time for them to take it away... now I have 7 days to do my best to level up.

MauiLady7
01-27-17, 01:09 PM
I'm now considering buying an extra Compire Stove, I have the gems, I don't really need it, but I kinda want it :( can't decide..... any opinions?

I bought an extra stove as I have 534 gems saved from cruise dishes that I've made. What else are you going to buy with the gems except for decorations. It is helping a lot mastering the dishes. I have both stoves going. Good Luck everyone!

01-27-17, 01:58 PM
I bought an extra stove as I have 534 gems saved from cruise dishes that I've made. What else are you going to buy with the gems except for decorations. It is helping a lot mastering the dishes. I have both stoves going. Good Luck everyone!

I bought the extra stove too. I have about 3k gems saved up from various cruise dishes and have a few hundred items stacked up in the seasonal pantry for cooking more gem recipes so won't really miss the 80 gems.

kooky panda
01-27-17, 02:44 PM
Part 5/8
Cook 3 Tomato Soup
Get 4 Marshmallows

anicak84
01-27-17, 05:06 PM
you guys are righ, I'm buying it :D TY!

MysticOrchid
01-27-17, 05:55 PM
Here is the recipe that you can win.

https://i.imgur.com/tpGy9yd.jpg

01-27-17, 06:35 PM
Part 5/8
Cook 3 Tomato Soup
Get 4 Marshmallows

Wasn't this step 6 ? I had 5 filled green dots in the progress bar on this quest when working on this step ?

Anyway the next 2 steps after this one are:
- Learn Chicken Kabob
- Have and Antique Sky Divider (a deco which can be bought in the shop)
Reward: 6 marshmallows

Edit:
Final step
- Serve 3 Chicken Kabob
- Unlock Antique Chair style.
Rewards: 5000 coins + Ultimate Campfire Combo recipe.

pivolet
01-27-17, 11:38 PM
Sorry if I missed this but are the new recipes all permanent? If not then I may have to buy a second stove too...

BonnieBobbles
01-28-17, 03:06 AM
Here is the recipe that you can win.

https://i.imgur.com/tpGy9yd.jpg
Do you need roasted marshmallows to learn this?

MysticOrchid
01-28-17, 10:40 AM
No, after the last steps you'll automatically learn the recipe. No marshmallows involved.

BonnieBobbles
01-28-17, 12:47 PM
No, after the last steps you'll automatically learn the recipe. No marshmallows involved.

Thank you!! Had a moment of panic thinking I needed even more roasted marshmallows!!

MysticOrchid
01-28-17, 02:19 PM
Sorry if I missed this but are the new recipes all permanent? If not then I may have to buy a second stove too...

Once you have unlocked and learned them besides the one you actually win at the end, you have them permanently. It follows just like how this event showed up last year, but we got a few new recipes this year.

pivolet
01-28-17, 02:55 PM
Once you have unlocked and learned them besides the one you actually win at the end, you have them permanently. It follows just like how this event showed up last year, we we got a few new recipes this year.

Tyy!

cappucina
01-28-17, 04:45 PM
I've finished the challenge and have the new recipe! Yay! I also finally learned winter crumble....did succeed in learning that last time. That used 18 roasted marshmallows up tho. Roasting enough marshmallows for the other new recipe is super daunting. I only see the yeti 2 or 3 times a day I think. I'm not sure if I will be able to collect enough marshmallows!?!!

I did not buy 2nd stove, but I did use mastery spices and about 10 helping hands to make quick progress thru challenge steps.

MysticOrchid
01-28-17, 05:46 PM
I've finished the challenge and have the new recipe! Yay! I also finally learned winter crumble....did succeed in learning that last time. That used 18 roasted marshmallows up tho. Roasting enough marshmallows for the other new recipe is super daunting. I only see the yeti 2 or 3 times a day I think. I'm not sure if I will be able to collect enough marshmallows!?!!

I did not buy 2nd stove, but I did use mastery spices and about 10 helping hands to make quick progress thru challenge steps.

You obviously need to check your game more. The Yeti shows up for me every good 2 hours or sometimes less... Unless you work too much or don't have access to date then yeah that would suck.

orleansparish
01-28-17, 08:51 PM
I was SO happy to see this stove return and with new recipes to boot. I bought a 2nd one immediately!

Im most excited about being able to finally get the winter crumble. I shed a little tear the last time when I couldn't finish.

Im on the very last part now. I have about 10 marshmallows im roasting first. Because im scared ill unlock the new recipe and Mr. Yeti wont stop more marshmallows I need for the winter crumble.

Im still waiting for a goal where we need to master recipes. I have 41 mastery spices taking up wayyyyy too much space in storage.

BonnieBobbles
01-28-17, 11:41 PM
I was SO happy to see this stove return and with new recipes to boot. I bought a 2nd one immediately!

Im most excited about being able to finally get the winter crumble. I shed a little tear the last time when I couldn't finish.

Im on the very last part now. I have about 10 marshmallows im roasting first. Because im scared ill unlock the new recipe and Mr. Yeti wont stop more marshmallows I need for the winter crumble.

Im still waiting for a goal where we need to master recipes. I have 41 mastery spices taking up wayyyyy too much space in storage.

I am the same re being on final part and don't want to finish incase the yeti stops dropping marshmallows!! MAybe someone can let us know if he continues dropping after you finish goal!!?? I still have a long way to go as haven't even collected enough for yeti spaghetti or the crumble!!

01-29-17, 07:31 AM
I have finished the final step and unlocked the campfire combo recipe and my Yeti is still visiting my restaurant dropping marshmallows.

jsfb0788
01-29-17, 10:18 AM
So, so glad this event wasn't another cruise - i'm so tired of cruises!!

Wish the yeti came around more often though - it's taking so long to cook anything!

Same here, it's day 3 alread, Yeti visited my restaurant every 2-2.5 hrs, never less 2 hr, and always 1 only, never more than 1, even once.. I don't think there is a chance that I can complete this goal.
I
You need more than 100 marshmallows to unlock all dishes, the max marshmallows you can get it's under 12 per day without sleep! It really doesn't make any sense. 12 gems for a marshmallow is way too expensive.

gangstagran
01-29-17, 11:01 AM
Same problem for me too yeti only every 2 hours and only ever dropping 1....... Absolutely no chance of finishing,

kooky panda
01-29-17, 11:24 AM
I have finished the final step and unlocked the campfire combo recipe and my Yeti is still visiting my restaurant dropping marshmallows.
He will continue to visit until the event expires.

BonnieBobbles
01-29-17, 12:03 PM
Same here, it's day 3 alread, Yeti visited my restaurant every 2-2.5 hrs, never less 2 hr, and always 1 only, never more than 1, even once.. I don't think there is a chance that I can complete this goal.
I
You need more than 100 marshmallows to unlock all dishes, the max marshmallows you can get it's under 12 per day without sleep! It really doesn't make any sense. 12 gems for a marshmallow is way too expensive.

I said same.. ridiculously low drop rate if you are doing this for the first time...says 1-2 hours but I have never had under 2 hours either and always over two hours.. have to keep closing game and opening again for that blinking yeti to show up!! steak skewers needs 8 and chicken kabob 10 roasted marshmallows to open the recipe ultimate campfire combo so would recommend going for this first as this new permanent recipe gives you 42,000 coins when cooked!! Definitely worth going for and 18 is manageable.. good luck..

kimberly0822
01-30-17, 07:36 PM
All the new recipes say they expire in 3 days! I just finished the event and unlocked the goal recipe but now it shows that it expires. Before seeing this, I paid gems to buy another campfire stove because I thought I would be able to make this recipe more often. Do they expire? Because if they do I just wasted my gems!

MysticOrchid
01-31-17, 09:30 AM
All the new recipes say they expire in 3 days! I just finished the event and unlocked the goal recipe but now it shows that it expires. Before seeing this, I paid gems to buy another campfire stove because I thought I would be able to make this recipe more often. Do they expire? Because if they do I just wasted my gems!

If you unlocked them all and started learning them then don't worry, you'll keep them.

kimberly0822
01-31-17, 09:08 PM
If you unlocked them all and started learning them then don't worry, you'll keep them.
Thank you MysticOrchid- feel better knowing that!

KateTiixx
02-02-17, 03:28 PM
Incredibly dissapointed in this event. Was able to complete the main goal but got absolutely nowhere near close to unlocking any of the other recipes. a drop rate of 1 marshmellow for every 1-2 hours with such a short goal is setting people up for failure, which i'm sure is some plan to force people to buy and spend gems.

Really poor form guys.

Rainstorms45
02-02-17, 07:16 PM
Noooooooooooooooo say it aint so!!! I have been working overtime to get to level 47 so i can finally get the winter crumble and im 20 pts away... but with the new event i think its gone... i won this parts in like a few days so i didnt see how much longer the event was...

chrissydid
02-03-17, 08:17 AM
Oh noooo. Last year our roasted marshmallows didn't disappear at the end of the event and you were able to open the recipes if you saved enough roasted marshmallows. (They did eventually take them away before I was far enough to win the crumble) I was irrationally happy to get a chance to open the crumble with this return. haha

Noooooooooooooooo say it aint so!!! I have been working overtime to get to level 47 so i can finally get the winter crumble and im 20 pts away... but with the new event i think its gone... i won this parts in like a few days so i didnt see how much longer the event was...

Chaotarch
02-05-17, 05:17 AM
Chicken Kabob Mastery 10 / 20 / 30
Ultimate Campfire Combo Mastery 10 / 20 / 30

EDIT: 2nd Stove costs ?? gems:rolleyes: ..... dont remember