PDA

View Full Version : WAY Too Many Limited Animals at once/ too many quests to finish :(

n3kogumi
01-26-17, 03:17 PM
Currently there is a Melodeer to get through breeding, a Red Panda, At least 2 animals to hatch to finish the Storybook quest (I'm on the second one), but currently I have to hatch both a Planters and a Chilly Goat for the Storybook and Aquarius quests, respectively.

I'm SO mad right now because collecting those items from harvesting (Aquarius quest) took like 4 days. And I play this game a lot.
I really hope one of the developers will see this because this is a ridiculous number of animals to breed and hatch at once that I don't even get to attempt to breed the Red Panda at all and I know that I won't get the Aquarius because there are only about 20 hours left. (While I've been playing the game so much every day so that I can get it.)

I hope you will consider this for the quality of life of your customers.
Thanks.

Drachenia
01-26-17, 06:33 PM
Currently there is a Melodeer to get through breeding, a Red Panda, At least 2 animals to hatch to finish the Storybook quest (I'm on the second one), but currently I have to hatch both a Planters and a Chilly Goat for the Storybook and Aquarius quests, respectively.

I'm SO mad right now because collecting those items from harvesting (Aquarius quest) took like 4 days. And I play this game a lot.
I really hope one of the developers will see this because this is a ridiculous number of animals to breed and hatch at once that I don't even get to attempt to breed the Red Panda at all and I know that I won't get the Aquarius because there are only about 20 hours left. (While I've been playing the game so much every day so that I can get it.)

Thanks.

Hello I play this game from the beginning, I also want to have all the animals. But now I wonder why I try all animals? It is very difficult to choose a storybook, music trio or limit animal. In this case I could make Storybook and Aquarius because I had a Chilly Goat in the camp. But TL always gives us the chance to breed the animals or buy them via Value Pack. Have fun with FFS and good luck in the game :D

Ellerslie6
01-29-17, 09:56 AM

Thanks.

I agree!

KadeeDid
01-29-17, 10:24 AM
I quit playing about a month ago due to issues with the game. I have so many animals in storage and no space for them. I sell off animals in order to hatch for goals. I finally stopped trying about a month ago and am so much happier not dealing with this game.