PDA

View Full Version : farm story game down loading error

tjslim
03-12-11, 02:35 AM
have the game farm story on my cell phone which i enjoy very very much. I was on level 22 had 72 neighbors and enjoyed community farming. My cell stopped working 3/7/11 sent it in via fed ex got new 3/8/11. To my suprise my games were not down loaded. Farm Story was a stress release for me (sounds funny ) ,my son tried for 2 hours & we called verizon & they told us games can't be down loaded off the memory card. You have no idea how upset i am since i just purchased a package of coins & new farm buildings, along with having to start from the BEGINNING. I would like you to get my original farm back 4 me, I can go and water it but not back to it, How messed up is that. I have started over 3/9 and i have to tell you i am not enjoying my farm anymore. The game is reminding me of what i worked for that was taken away from me. Can you please help me. My friend told me to contact you that the same thing happen to her friend & you were able to get her farm back. She is one of my farm city friends. I have a new id for this farm . Then my other ? if i want to buy diamonds can i use the same password & cc ? this is so wrong ! farm city id tjslimjo please help me , i have all my farm city friends counting on u.