[S8] Regina
01-25-17, 02:39 PM
GROUNDHOG DAY QUEST EVENT!

Requires level 18+ | Minimum game version iOS 2.3 | Ends 2/1/17

https://imgur.com/kTrSUV2.png

Rynetory2
01-25-17, 07:38 PM
Please take note

Bug posts on boost issues have been moved to this thread. Please see my reply there. Thanks.

Thread: Boost not working (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96786-Boost-not-working)

Reserved

justmine2
01-26-17, 03:33 PM
How cute!!!!!!

griffithpack
01-26-17, 03:38 PM
They've conveniently located the golden berry bush, so be super careful when buying bushes - or you might use precious gems!

justmine2
01-26-17, 04:00 PM
What is the little building for?

sugarlovebabe
01-26-17, 04:12 PM
I wonder if this gonna be doable or impossible to finish again

Drachenia
01-26-17, 04:38 PM
Oh, this is a nice event, I hope the berry bushes and the baking is permanent :D

zxzxzp
01-26-17, 04:52 PM
I'm not sure how much time I have to do this event. Does anyone know if we can sell berries and flowers to help nbrs?

eneke
01-26-17, 05:21 PM
I'm not sure how much time I have to do this event. Does anyone know if we can sell berries and flowers to help nbrs?

It looks like you can.

mearro
01-26-17, 05:38 PM
This is such a bizarre pet. I honesty I hoped it would do sth with the Chinese New Year... It's a pass from me but I will try to help others by selling items, good luck!

driver1711
01-26-17, 05:45 PM
i'm not sure how much time i have to do this event. Does anyone know if we can sell berries and flowers to help nbrs?
it says it ends on 2/1/17

darkmornings
01-26-17, 05:50 PM
Ok, I didn't see this one coming. It's a cutie but, temporary pet. I'm going to give it a try. I'm also wondering about the little building, does anyone know if it is worth it?

zxzxzp
01-26-17, 06:18 PM
I havnt seen any berries anywhere... I'm hoping they are not invisible to nbrs.... That we can sell, but stormie buys. I don't want to risk clogging my silo.
On a side note. The last time I harvested I got only berries no flowers.

xellosspoo
01-26-17, 06:31 PM
The berries and crafts are sellable.

The building is to exchange the blue berries for the pink ones. I don't have it so I don't know how many trade for what. There is a quest to buy that building and do an exchange for 20gems back. There's also the golden bush quest, which gives you back 7gems (and it has a higher CHANCE of dropping the pink berries.

Quest 1: Buy 6 bushes (45 minute harvest time) Prize: pretty floral gazebo (decoration)

Quest 2: Pick 2(?) berries - Prize: 2 Springberries

Quest 3:
-Make 3 Frostberry (blue) Crisps (kitchen)
-Make 3 Springberry (pink) Mousse (kitchen)
-Give 3 Frostberry Crisps
-Give 3 Springberry Mousse
Prize: dairy paint

*Springberry Mousse: 1 Springberry, 2 whipped cream, 2 eggs, 2 white sugar (10 minutes)
*Frostberry Crisp: 1 Frostberry, 1 sugar, 1 flour, 4 wheat (15 minutes)

*These vanish from the kitchen after you finish Quest 3.

Quest 4:
-Make 6 cocolate frostberries (chocolatier)
-Make 6 chocolate springberries (chocolatier)
-Give 6 chocolate frostberries
-Give 6 chocolate Springberries
Prize: barn paint

*Chocolate frostberries: 5 frostberries, 1 dark chocolate (1 hour)
*Chocolate springberries: 4 springberries, 1 milk chocolate box (45 minutes)
==You will need 30 frostberries and 24 springberries for this step.

Quest 5 (from Beans67):
-Make 8 frostberry muffins (bakery)
-Make 8 springberry tarts (bakery)
-Give 8 frostberry muffins
-Give 8 springberry tarts
Prize: Silo paint

*Frostberry Muffin: 8 frostberries, 2 flour, 1 brown sugar, 6 milk (1 hour, 40 min)
*Springberry Tarts: 6 springberries, 1 flour, 1 white sugar, 4 eggs(1 hour, 30 min)
==You will need 64 frostberries and 48 springberries for the step.

Quest 6 (from aaadragonkeeper):
-Make 10 frostberry cider (cider house)
-Make 10 springberry cider (cider house)
-Give 10 frostberry cider
-Give 10 springberry cider
Prize: Farmhouse paint

*Frostberry Cider: 10 frostberry, 2 sugar (40 minutes)
*Springberry Cider: 8 springberry, 2 sugar (35 minutes)
==You will need 100 frostberries and 80 springberries for this step.

Quest 7 (from aaadragonkeeper):
-Make 12 frostberry pancakes (bed and breakfast)
-Make 12 springberry syrups (bed and breakfast)
-Give 12 frostberry pancakes
-Give 12 springberry syrups
Prize: Strawberry Bear

*Frostberry pancakes: 11 frostberry, 1 pancake (10 minutes)
*Springberry syrup: 9 springberries, 1 maple syrup (from maple trees) (45 minutes)
Pancake: 1 maple syrup, 1 egg, 1 flour (45 minutes)
==You will need 132 frostberries and 108 springberries for this final quest.

(Mods feel free to copy this to the first page information. :) )

eneke
01-26-17, 06:31 PM
I havnt seen any berries anywhere... I'm hoping they are not invisible to nbrs.... That we can sell, but stormie buys. I don't want to risk clogging my silo.
On a side note. The last time I harvested I got only berries no flowers.

I bought berries from the newspaper.

ctrsummer
01-26-17, 06:48 PM
Anybody know if berries will be permanent? Also what's the next steps? Thanks in-advanced!

xellosspoo
01-26-17, 06:53 PM
Anybody know if berries will be permanent? Also what's the next steps? Thanks in-advanced!

In about 35 minutes I'll be onto step 4 and will update my post above. It doesn't look like these will be permanent because they have little clocks on the items to make.

zxzxzp
01-26-17, 07:11 PM
I bought berries from the newspaper.

Good to know...tnx

grameys
01-26-17, 07:21 PM
does anyone know what habitat the bear goes in?

ctrsummer
01-26-17, 07:50 PM
How do we get the certain other berries to make them? I thought the little bushes grow only 1 kind of berries?

PANIOLA
01-26-17, 07:56 PM
Aloha -

I have a few questions about the event that I hope admin or a moderator can answer:

1. Why are the flag boosts not working? Is this a bug or a limit placed on events? I tried to boost kitchen items, but the flag didn't decrease the time. I'm wary about using another bronze bell on the chocolatier. * I've found that now that I'm done with the step to make the kitchen items, my kitchen flag boost is now working.

2. Is Murray's Manor a permanent building, or will we be able to store it after the event?

3. Does Murray's Manor come with any animations from Murray the groundhog, or is the picture of him next to the building in the Market just for show?

Mahalo

Srishtikarta
01-26-17, 07:57 PM
Do I have to buy the manor, I am way low on gems. Or do the bushes give red ones too

xellosspoo
01-26-17, 08:04 PM
Do I have to buy the manor, I am way low on gems. Or do the bushes give red ones too

The regular bushes give the frost and spring berries. The rate of the spring berries dropping is lower than the frost berries. So far from my 6 bushes I got:
6 frost,
3 spring & 3 frost
1 spring & 5 frost

It looks like 25-33% chance of springberries.

xellosspoo
01-26-17, 08:07 PM
How do we get the certain other berries to make them? I thought the little bushes grow only 1 kind of berries?

The frost and spring berries both drop from the bushes. However spring berries have a lower drop rate than the frost berries. It will take longer to collect the needed springberries. The golden bush apparently has a higher drop rate of the springberries, but I haven't gotten it, so I don't know the percentage for it.

Srishtikarta
01-26-17, 08:47 PM
Thank you. I will be more patient and hope for the best.

bj2500
01-26-17, 09:23 PM
Murrays manor does have animation when the berries are transforming.

PookieBear50
01-27-17, 01:26 AM
This is such a bizarre pet. I honesty I hoped it would do sth with the Chinese New Year... It's a pass from me but I will try to help others by selling items, good luck!

It's possible that immediately after this event, there will be a new event connected to the Lantern Festival (which marks the end of the Chinese Spring Festival, a.k.a. Chinese New Year). It wouldn't be the first time we've had back-to-back events.

Oh, this is a nice event, I hope the berry bushes and the baking is permanent :D

They might be, or they might not, it's hard to say. When the grapevines and the gilded grapevines were introduced, so was the Cider House. When the Maple and Golden Maple trees were introduced, so was the Bed and Breakfast. I haven't seen any new buildings, which might mean that the bushes are going to become decorations later. On the other hand, if there is enough interest in making them permanent--if enough players express their desire for these bushes and their recipes to become part of our regular play--maybe they will find a way to keep them around (though how much use frostberries and springberries are going to be in summer and fall remains to be seen...unless they amazingly start producing summerberries and autumnberries later).

zash1
01-27-17, 01:33 AM
Building can only be brought with gems. I originally thought quest could not be completed (pls read post below) ����

littlefirefIy
01-27-17, 01:37 AM
I've had plane deliveries ask for both blue and pink berries. Is this safe to say that the berries/bushes will stick around after the event?

PookieBear50
01-27-17, 01:44 AM
I've had plane deliveries ask for both blue and pink berries. Is this safe to say that the berries/bushes will stick around after the event?

I'd say, no, it isn't safe to make that assumption. Past events that required limited-time items sometimes saw those items also appearing in plane orders. I can't name an event or an item off the top of my head just now, but it's happened.

xellosspoo
01-27-17, 01:48 AM
Don't bother with this quest unless you want to use or purchase gems. Building can only be brought with gems. once again I'm disappointed with FS

You don't need the building to do the quests. I'm about halfway done with Quest 4, and I haven't used any gems or boosts. The building will help you complete things faster, as you can turn blue winterberries into pink springberries, but the regular bushes drop pink springberries too.

zash1
01-27-17, 02:15 AM
Thanks for letting me know, I'll continue with quest 😀🌹

Drachenia
01-27-17, 08:26 AM
Hello Regina, SparklyOctopus or a moderator can you tell us whether berry bush stay forever? :D

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 09:27 AM
Where do you make each of these items? I don't see the mousse anywhere?

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 09:28 AM
When you say give, do you mean sell?

Beans67
01-27-17, 09:38 AM
Quest 5:

Frostberry Muffin: 8 frostberries, 2 flour, 1 brown sugar, 6 milk (1 hour, 40 min)
Springberry Tarts: 6 springberries, 1 flour, 1 white sugar, 4 eggs(1 hour, 30 min)

I borrowed your format, Xelloss. Can you add this to your list?

ctrsummer
01-27-17, 09:42 AM
That's some good thinking. 😊

caron7
01-27-17, 10:11 AM
When you say give, do you mean sell?

you just push the give button and the goal takes the items from your barn.

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 11:52 AM

Aloha -

I have a few questions about the event that I hope admin or a moderator can answer:

1. Why are the flag boosts not working? Is this a bug or a limit placed on events? I tried to boost kitchen items, but the flag didn't decrease the time. I'm wary about using another bronze bell on the chocolatier. * I've found that now that I'm done with the step to make the kitchen items, my kitchen flag boost is now working.

2. Is Murray's Manor a permanent building, or will we be able to store it after the event?

3. Does Murray's Manor come with any animations from Murray the groundhog, or is the picture of him next to the building in the Market just for show?

Mahalo

Hello Regina, SparklyOctopus or a moderator can you tell us whether berry bush stay forever? :D

The event crops, items and building are limited time for event only, indicated in Market and timer icon, so they won't be permanent.

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 11:55 AM
Please take note

Bug posts on boost issues have been moved to this thread. Please see my reply there. Thanks.

Thread: Boost not working (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96786-Boost-not-working)

Drachenia
01-27-17, 12:09 PM
The event crops, items and building are limited time for event only, indicated in Market and timer icon, so they won't be permanent.

Oh, bad, that would have been great. Thanks a lot for the reply Rynetory :D

Rynetory2
01-27-17, 12:15 PM
Oh, bad, that would have been great. Thanks a lot for the reply Rynetory :D

They are very pretty. I wish they are permanent too.

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 12:46 PM
What button do you push? I have looked everywhere for a button to push to give the completed items...HELP

Beans67
01-27-17, 01:13 PM
What button do you push? I have looked everywhere for a button to push to give the completed items...HELP

Blondie, when you go to your "to-do" list (the quest list) and select "seasonal switch", you will see four lines. The first two say to make the items. The other two say to give the items. The "Give" button is there on the right on the "give item" line. So after you have made a craft, you can go to the give button and push it each time you have finished a craft. On the left, under the item, you will see a count of how many you have and the total needed. When I have one finished, I "give" it. That way, they won't take up space in my barn and I won't accidentally sell it.

darkmornings
01-27-17, 02:14 PM
I've just finished quest 4/7. I love my barn paint!

grameys
01-27-17, 03:13 PM
we need the option to purchase another wildlife den i only have one and had to put one of my skunks in storage
Thanks!

xellosspoo
01-27-17, 03:28 PM
Quest 5:

Frostberry Muffin: 8 frostberries, 2 flour, 1 brown sugar, 6 milk (1 hour, 40 min)
Springberry Tarts: 6 springberries, 1 flour, 1 white sugar, 4 eggs(1 hour, 30 min)

I borrowed your format, Xelloss. Can you add this to your list?

Wah! Thanks! I'll add it now.

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 04:45 PM
I have finished making the required frost berry crisps and spring berry mousse, but I don't see any button to push to give them...where do I find the button to give them back so I can complete Quest 3? Thanks.

xellosspoo
01-27-17, 04:57 PM
I have finished making the required frost berry crisps and spring berry mousse, but I don't see any button to push to give them...where do I find the button to give them back so I can complete Quest 3? Thanks.

If you click on the quest , where it tells you what to do, there is a button that says "Give". Click that.

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 05:06 PM

Never mind, found it

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 10:39 PM
Thank you very much, that was so helpful. ❤️❤️❤️

Blondiegirlhi
01-27-17, 10:40 PM
If you click on the quest , where it tells you what to do, there is a button that says "Give". Click that.

Thanks! ❤️

ghjvcucjb
01-27-17, 11:38 PM
Are the strawberries rare? I've collected 3xs from all plus 1 golden bush and got 0.

FurnasFarms
01-28-17, 01:00 AM
Chocoloate covered springberries make me eager for the Valentines Day event!

Takes me about three harvests of six bushes to get 4 springberries. Som earlier posts do a better mathematical ratio.

Rbkhfrnkln
01-28-17, 01:36 AM

littlefirefIy
01-28-17, 01:42 AM
Ugh and to think I've gotten to level 28 without needing the cider house! That's annoying lol. Wish 'make the item' wasn't a quest step and I could just buy the ciders like I do with deliveries...

xellosspoo
01-28-17, 02:44 AM

Thank you. I added this information to my post on page 2. :)

xellosspoo
01-28-17, 02:47 AM
Are the strawberries rare? I've collected 3xs from all plus 1 golden bush and got 0.

Hmmm. I usually get 1-3 springberries from my 6 bushes. Though my 4th and 5th collection I only got frostberries. It depends on your luck. Keep an eye on your newspaper too. As the event gets farther, people will probably sell more and more springberries as they complete the questline.

Rbkhfrnkln
01-28-17, 03:49 AM
ive been following it thanks for posting it, i should have the 7 info soon

Rbkhfrnkln
01-28-17, 04:09 AM

Rbkhfrnkln
01-28-17, 04:10 AM
sorry uploaded wrong one

xellosspoo
01-28-17, 04:17 AM
sorry uploaded wrong one

Thank you for these screencaps. I'm adding the information to my post, so it is all in one place. :)

lynard12
01-28-17, 10:17 AM
My one complaint is why are both things for a goal made in same place. For example muffins and tarts are both in bakery and the both take at least an 1:30 and you need 8 of each. Seems stupid

funforcatalina
01-28-17, 10:54 AM
This is such a lovely event, well done TL/Storm8! Beautiful Decor + Beautiful Recipes = Guaranteed Success every time! This is the traditional game I adore, thank you so much for making the items sellable and bring friendship back to the game, please do more events like these!

PS Is there anyway we can ask our fairy godmother to keep these gorgeous recipes? Perhaps, you can retire some of the older ones that are not as pretty and we have grown so tired of if storage is an issue? Thank you for your consideration xo

alish00
01-28-17, 11:01 AM
This is such a lovely event, well done TL/Storm8! Beautiful Decor + Beautiful Recipes = Guaranteed Success every time! This is the traditional game I adore, thank you so much for making the items sellable and bring friendship back to the game, please do more events like these!

PS Is there anyway we can ask our fairy godmother to keep these gorgeous recipes? Perhaps, you can retire some of the older ones that are not as pretty and we have grown so tired of if storage is an issue? Thank you for your consideration xo
I have been playing this game for a few years and I loved this event!! We need more like this and not the leader board. This event was not stressful and was a joy once again. As spoken by Catalina please keep these recipes and disgaurd some old ones in the kitchen and bakery. Great job S8. But please less events... once a month or even every other would be great!

zxzxzp
01-28-17, 01:20 PM
I have just been playing for bout a year. This has to be the best event so far. I dont mind continuous events, since i dont have too many pets. I have had to give up on previous ones, since my time does not permit crazy farming. And felt very bad on loosing the pets. Though i do get it for those who have been playing long, it is different!
N i totally agree with REDUCING and hopefully changing the items made in the machines. Especially the items with longer make time.

xenu8
01-28-17, 06:03 PM
The pictures are too small to read, can someone put info about quest 6 & 7 and what it requires? Thanks for your help.

xellosspoo
01-28-17, 08:36 PM
The pictures are too small to read, can someone put info about quest 6 & 7 and what it requires? Thanks for your help.

I've copied all the quest info into my post on page 2.

tigarlilyvol
01-28-17, 08:36 PM

Check page 2, post 14. It is all listed there.

orleansparish
01-28-17, 08:57 PM
Red berries are too hard to come by. I was going to get 2 golden bushes since I bought gems to buy 2 golden maple trees but it seems these adorable recipes wont stick around.

So im giving up, not spending gems, even though I want the animal. Reading the goal requirements and so soon after finishing another goal, im not going to pull my hair out on another seem to be impossible task.

I have more than enough pets to keep me occupied until the next event. Ill build up my money and mining parts in the meantime.

Good luck everyone!

peapad
01-28-17, 09:21 PM
Can another wildlife den be purchased to house the new pet bear please. There is a limit of 1 den per farm and I already maxed housing 3 pets there Thank you.

PookieBear50
01-29-17, 12:32 AM
Compared to the leaderboard event, this event is much more enjoyable and much easier to complete...or so I would like to say, except that the drop rate of Springberries is frustratingly abhorrent. Five times now I have collected from the 6 regular bushes and received nothing but Frostberries. Five times might not seem too bad, except that almost every other time I only received one Springberry. A 1:6 collection ratio might not seem too bad, except that the recipe requirements are so excessively demanding. The Frostberry recipes are almost ridiculously easy and the Springberry recipes exceptionally difficult. I am on quest 5 right now and am almost done with the muffins, with more than enough Frostberries to spare. On the other hand, I know I will be struggling to craft the Springberry tarts because it's such a struggle to get the Springberries. At this moment, I have only 17, when I know I'm going to need 48, and with the way things are going, it's going to take at least another day to get the rest. And then there's the need for 188 before the end of the event...which will need to somehow be collected outside of work and sleep hours.

Please adjust the drop rate of the Springberries. I don't necessarily want 6:6 in each harvest, but at least an occasional 2:6 or 3:6 now and again, and no more 0:6? Please?

AllyPally215
01-29-17, 07:17 AM
Can another wildlife den be purchased to house the new pet bear please. There is a limit of 1 den per farm and I already maxed housing 3 pets there Thank you.

Yes please, would be nice to have all pets in the game! Thanks!

darkmornings
01-29-17, 07:24 AM
Red berries are too hard to come by. I was going to get 2 golden bushes since I bought gems to buy 2 golden maple trees but it seems these adorable recipes wont stick around.

So im giving up, not spending gems, even though I want the animal. Reading the goal requirements and so soon after finishing another goal, im not going to pull my hair out on another seem to be impossible task.

I have more than enough pets to keep me occupied until the next event. Ill build up my money and mining parts in the meantime.

Good luck everyone!

I'm experiencing the same although I have purchased 2 golden bushes. I think it's to early to give up. Keep trying and I will too. Plenty of time left to complete the goals. Step 7/7 looks to be a cake walk if you have your pancakes and syrup ready to go. We can do this.

ArlettesFarm
01-29-17, 07:58 AM
I'm experiencing the same although I have purchased 2 golden bushes. I think it's to early to give up. Keep trying and I will too. Plenty of time left to complete the goals. Step 7/7 looks to be a cake walk if you have your pancakes and syrup ready to go. We can do this.

That is how I am thinking too. I have bought 4 golden bushes (thanks to a lucky gem prize from my butterfly collection) and I think it will pay off. I've started on step 6, and I think I can collect enough pink springberries to complete all including step 7, with about 48 hours to spare. I've already crafted my pancakes ahead of time, and have been hoarding maple syrup so that I'm ready to rack up those final crafts.

Then I will be able to help other farmers if I keep collecting berries and maple syrup, and make extra pancakes.

Is it bad that I'm less excited about the pet and more keen on the decor? The only thing that makes me want to complete step 7 is my competitive streak. I would be absolutely over the moon if all I got were the skins for kitchen, barn, silo and farmhouse. <3

darkmornings
01-29-17, 08:43 AM
Is it bad that I'm less excited about the pet and more keen on the decor? The only thing that makes me want to complete step 7 is my competitive streak. I would be absolutely over the moon if all I got were the skins for kitchen, barn, silo and farmhouse. <3

I like my kitchen, love, love, love the barn, the silo to me is meh but, I think I know what you mean. I do like the berry bear and have no other pets that go into it's habitat but, he looks a little seasonal to me so, he will probably soon end up in storage with my gingerbread horse and the other bear cubs. I have a competive streak as well and I don't think I'm able to give up or (shudders) skip an event. This one, I'm confident I will be able to finish. Murrays exchange may have beeen smarter of a decision than my extra trees but, I do believe it is to late for that now and even if I finish behind most, I will finish before the clock times out.

sugarlovebabe
01-29-17, 09:45 AM
Springberries drop rate is so low and probably i won't finish another event, 1 or 0 springberries per harvest is just not enough, please increase drop rate a little.

aroara
01-29-17, 09:53 AM
Where's the blue flag for on top of the silo. The Picture in the window where all my skins are has a blue flag. But when I chose it it's not showing in the game :(

FunkyJM
01-29-17, 10:13 AM
S8, I wanted to say THANKS for this kind of event ... It's way more relaxing to play and I love being able to help out my nbrs/friends.
I rather have these kind of events or community events (whereby we are able to help each other or whereby we are all playing towards community prizes), then having to fight against nbrs/friends :(.

judyandthecat
01-29-17, 10:39 AM
S8, I wanted to say THANKS for this kind of event ... It's way more relaxing to play and I love being able to help out my nbrs/friends.
I rather have these kind of events or community events (whereby we are able to help each other or whereby we are all playing towards community prizes), then having to fight against nbrs/friends :(.

Totally agree!

chiman74
01-29-17, 10:55 AM
TL please change wildlife habit from max 3 to 4 pets please! My wildlife is full from other events. I don't have duplicates and just want to have animals on my farm that I have earned from events. The way it is setup now, I'm basically forced to store an animal I earned from an event. I understand keeping limits on the habits but please allow us to have all the animals we have earned from some grueling events. Thank you!

darkmornings
01-29-17, 12:04 PM
Where's the blue flag for on top of the silo. The Picture in the window where all my skins are has a blue flag. But when I chose it it's not showing in the game :(

It probably comes up only when the silo is full, like the others.

dusselduck
01-29-17, 02:30 PM
The drop rate of spring berries is awful. If I do the math, I know that I won't reach the goal.
Btw no one is selling spring berries.

ArlettesFarm
01-29-17, 03:11 PM
The drop rate of spring berries is awful. If I do the math, I know that I won't reach the goal.

Hopefully I will be, in about 24 hours' time. I've been lucky enough to be able to buy 4 golden bushes as well as the 6 regular ones, so I hope that the current drop rate for the golden bushes continues, and I get to finish early and then help other farmers.

(Note to self: Don't "give" your last spring berry syrups just in case the bushes stop giving berries altogether!)

kindefarm1890
01-29-17, 04:35 PM

After today and tomorrow when other players finish they will start selling spring berries. I have seen a couple of players selling spring berry even today. I have been selling frost berries but they take time to sell. I have several frost berries in my shop and some take so long to sell that Stormie has purchased them. I used gems for the gold bushes so I didn't purchase Murray's shop and cannot turn one berry type into another.

ArlettesFarm - You can still collect berries from the bushes even after you have the strawberry bear.

I would like to send out a thank you to the players who posted the requirements for each step the info helped out a lot.

Storm8 - Thanks for having an event that was doable and one that did not require mining or random items from the fishing pond. I too would like to see the bushes and the craft items left as permanent after the event. Would be nice to have some short timed items instead of all the long time items that we have been receiving lately.

Good luck every one.

sugarlovebabe
01-29-17, 04:39 PM
this event is really ok but springberries drop rate is just so awful, not everyone can buy golden bushes and 1 or none springberry per harvest is not enough to complete the event, please increase springberries drop rate.

littlefirefIy
01-29-17, 05:24 PM
Funnily enough, I'm having no trouble with berries, it's all the sugar for the ciders I'm having trouble crafting fast enough. And my useless truck only gives me silver bells so I can't even boost it.

ArlettesFarm
01-29-17, 05:45 PM
ArlettesFarm - You can still collect berries from the bushes even after you have the strawberry bear.

I would like to send out a thank you to the players who posted the requirements for each step the info helped out a lot.

Storm8 - Thanks for having an event that was doable and one that did not require mining or random items from the fishing pond. I too would like to see the bushes and the craft items left as permanent after the event. Would be nice to have some short timed items instead of all the long time items that we have been receiving lately.

Good luck every one.

Thank you so much for the clarification, kindefarm1890 - that's great news that I can still collect berries (and sell them) after finishing all the quests and collecting the strawberry bear!

And I second your thanks to those players who have so kindly provided information here in the forums. It has certainly improved my chances of completing the quests because I have been able to prepare ahead of time (pancakes, sugar, maple syrup etc).

Definitely wish everyone good luck!

Allie0105
01-29-17, 05:48 PM

I wholeheartedly agree.

ArlettesFarm
01-29-17, 05:53 PM
Funnily enough, I'm having no trouble with berries, it's all the sugar for the ciders I'm having trouble crafting fast enough. And my useless truck only gives me silver bells so I can't even boost it.

Truck - useless at a time like this. Lol. Only silver bells here too.

I've just queued my last cider, so I am past the awkward sugar stage. I'll go post in the Buy'n'Sell thread that I will keep the mills running on white sugar for a few hours and put it in my shop. Small batches so people can just buy a few while they wait for their own crops and mills to catch up, or more if they need it...

PookieBear50
01-29-17, 05:57 PM
TL please change wildlife habit from max 3 to 4 pets please! My wildlife is full from other events. I don't have duplicates and just want to have animals on my farm that I have earned from events. The way it is setup now, I'm basically forced to store an animal I earned from an event. I understand keeping limits on the habits but please allow us to have all the animals we have earned from some grueling events. Thank you!

What I have taken to doing is cycling through my different pets, sometimes at the end of a month, or more usually after a particular season has ended or a holiday has come and gone. This way I send out all my pets at one time or another and I don't get overwhelmed trying to craft enough pet feed for them. Usually I stick to having only 8 out at once, though I've had 10 out for the past couple of months because of needing (and hoping to receive from them) expansion items like wood planks, and shovels and pick axes. I've also noticed that having too many pets wandering around or jumping up and down seems to slow down my device, but 8 seems to keep gameplay smooth.

Perhaps exchanging pets in and out (after collecting from them but before feeding them again) would be an alternative to expanding the habitat capacity?

tuffyjkitten
01-29-17, 09:21 PM
Wow I got an astounding 5 pink berries today....after about 16 collections. Done with this event. Not enjoyable in the least!

vinafarm2015
01-29-17, 10:59 PM
Hello TL! I'm willing to pay 1,000,000 coins for another wildlife den ����������. Seriously not a joke!

ktwhoopi
01-30-17, 03:02 AM
Hi there, I *spent* (more like WASTED) gems in buying a Golden Berry Bush because I wanted more Springberries, cause that's the latest way for the game writers to get us to spend money on the game. So I did it, I bought one, and today, I got 3 whole *extra* Springberries from it.

I would like my gems back please. What a waste of gems!
There was no point in buying this bush, I did it to get extra berries, what a waste.
So yeah, I'd like to return the bush and get those gems back.
A reply would be appreciated.

ktwhoopi
01-30-17, 03:03 AM
Wow I got an astounding 5 pink berries today....after about 16 collections. Done with this event. Not enjoyable in the least!

Tuffykitten, I'm with you! I wasted 30 gems on getting a golden bush to get extra, I got 3 extra today, 3.....pathetic.
I've just asked the powers that be for my gems back :)

PookieBear50
01-30-17, 03:27 AM
Hi there, I *spent* (more like WASTED) gems in buying a Golden Berry Bush because I wanted more Springberries, cause that's the latest way for the game writers to get us to spend money on the game. So I did it, I bought one, and today, I got 3 whole *extra* Springberries from it.

I would like my gems back please. What a waste of gems!
There was no point in buying this bush, I did it to get extra berries, what a waste.
So yeah, I'd like to return the bush and get those gems back.
A reply would be appreciated.

If you don't want those 3 extra Springberries, I'll gladly buy them from you. Considering that many of us are searching for Springberries because of the poor drop rate, that you received 3 extra sounds like it should be good news rather than bad?

ArlettesFarm
01-30-17, 04:38 AM
I have 4 golden bushes (thanks to some gems I won with a butterfly collection on the first day of the event). Even the drop rate from those has dwindled alarmingly today.

During the previous few days, I was getting at least 4 or 5 springberries from each collection of my 10 bushes. Today I would be lucky to get 2 or 3 per collection, and certainly no double drops. (Oops, I lie. I am getting double drops of frost berries, now that I have finished all my frost berry crafts...)

At yesterday's drop rates, I would have completed the event by now. As it stands, I need another 63 springberries. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Storm8 had written an algorithm to penalise higher level players or those who have spent gems, in order to squeeze a few more gems/dollars out of us in the final hours of the event. Not going to work on me - I have the farm decor that I wanted and I am quite happy to forget about the pet bear, and instead spend my efforts helping other farmers.

In one way it's lucky that I am at home without a job at the moment. Plenty of time to hunt the elusive pink berries. Lol. And to craft sugar, pancakes and collect maple syrup and springberries for other farmers! <3

ktwhoopi
01-30-17, 05:17 AM
If you don't want those 3 extra Springberries, I'll gladly buy them from you. Considering that many of us are searching for Springberries because of the poor drop rate, that you received 3 extra sounds like it should be good news rather than bad?

I most definitely won't be selling them sorry. When I say I got 3, I work full time, so I can't sit and harvest those bushes every 40 min, the times I did get to harvest the bushes, I got 3 single berries, after harvesting the bushes 3 times, 3 single berries. Considering I am supposed to be cooking tarts that need 6 berries PER TART, I will never finish this challenge and have wasted gems on it.

Out of the 10 or so times I harvested my golden bush, I got 3 single berries, and the rest blue berries, after 23 gems, no, I wouldn't consider that good news, thanks all the same.

darkmornings
01-30-17, 05:22 AM
I have 4 golden bushes (thanks to some gems I won with a butterfly collection on the first day of the event). Even the drop rate from those has dwindled alarmingly today.

During the previous few days, I was getting at least 4 or 5 springberries from each collection of my 10 bushes. Today I would be lucky to get 2 or 3 per collection, and certainly no double drops. (Oops, I lie. I am getting double drops of frost berries, now that I have finished all my frost berry crafts...)

At yesterday's drop rates, I would have completed the event by now. As it stands, I need another 63 springberries. If I didn't know better, I'd think that Storm8 had written an algorithm to penalise higher level players or those who have spent gems, in order to squeeze a few more gems/dollars out of us in the final hours of the event. Not going to work on me - I have the farm decor that I wanted and I am quite happy to forget about the pet bear, and instead spend my efforts helping other farmers.

In one way it's lucky that I am at home without a job at the moment. Plenty of time to hunt the elusive pink berries. Lol. And to craft sugar, pancakes and collect maple syrup and springberries for other farmers! <3

I caved and bought the exchange hut. I'm mad at myself for doing that/not doing it sooner or instead of the gold bushes. I'm mid pancake event currently. I was finding red berries in other people's shops (check your neighbors , not the paper) just not enough, fast enough for me. Maybe I'll finish today if I babysit my farm. I'll end up selling only red berries when I'm done although the ability to buy the blue ones has helped me, red seems the higher demand.

AllyPally215
01-30-17, 06:25 AM
What I have taken to doing is cycling through my different pets, sometimes at the end of a month, or more usually after a particular season has ended or a holiday has come and gone. This way I send out all my pets at one time or another and I don't get overwhelmed trying to craft enough pet feed for them. Usually I stick to having only 8 out at once, though I've had 10 out for the past couple of months because of needing (and hoping to receive from them) expansion items like wood planks, and shovels and pick axes. I've also noticed that having too many pets wandering around or jumping up and down seems to slow down my device, but 8 seems to keep gameplay smooth.

Perhaps exchanging pets in and out (after collecting from them but before feeding them again) would be an alternative to expanding the habitat capacity?

I love your positive spirit, but I really think it should be possible to put out all animals you've won. Most events take a lot of time and effort from players and it would be a shame that one of the pets has to be locked up in the cellar. Exchanging pets in and out is an option anyway so you don't have to buy an extra habitat (or put one extra pet up if it's expanded) if you want to safe on petfood. The wildlife den is the only habitat that allows you to buy only one, so why not make it optional to buy one more if the game creates pets that only can go in the wildlife den?

littlefirefIy
01-30-17, 06:41 AM
Well, on the plus side, by the time I've racked up enough Maple Syrup to make all the Springberry Syrup, I'll probably have about half the Springberries I'll need.

The downside is by my calculations, that'll be about 2 days after the event finishes...hmm...

lydiahin
01-30-17, 07:18 AM
I agree, thanks for posting the requirements for the next quest. it was great knowing what was needed.
But.... what happened to the drop rate on old maps, permits etc in the deliveries?.?? Have not seen any in a week!

sugarlovebabe
01-30-17, 11:33 AM
7 harvest in a row and not even one springberry, i'm done with this event, with this drop rate there's no way i can finish it.

ktwhoopi
01-30-17, 02:10 PM

Wait, I've changed my mind, I'll sell them to you, for 23 gold.
Ta so much :)

Ktwhoopi

ktwhoopi
01-30-17, 02:11 PM
7 harvest in a row and not even one springberry, i'm done with this event, with this drop rate there's no way i can finish it.

I've just come to that realization too :( I just wish I hadn't been stupid and wasted 23 gems on a golden bush! Hasn't helped in the slightest

lynard12
01-30-17, 04:24 PM
Same exact thing for me. It really is so aggravating.

xellosspoo
01-30-17, 05:30 PM
I do have to wonder if the drop rate has been changed. I got an average of 2-3 berries per drop the first 2-2.5 days of the event. (I would get some 0 or 1 drops, but I'd also get a few 4 deops, but mostly it was 2-3.) The past few days it is down to 1-2 drops average. (I now get a lot of 0 or 1 drops, with an occassional 2 and if I'm lucky 3 or 4). I wish the drop rate was more even within one's account and even over the community.

I'm on the last step, but with the current drop rate who knows if I can make it. :S

littlefirefIy
01-30-17, 05:46 PM
I do have to wonder if the drop rate has been changed. I got an average of 2-3 berries per drop the first 2-2.5 days of the event. (I would get some 0 or 1 drops, but I'd also get a few 4 deops, but mostly it was 2-3.) The past few days it is down to 1-2 drops average. (I now get a lot of 0 or 1 drops, with an occassional 2 and if I'm lucky 3 or 4). I wish the drop rate was more even within one's account and even over the community.

I'm on the last step, but with the current drop rate who knows if I can make it. :S

My drop rate has definitely changed. I'm also on the last step and now I'm lucky to get one red berry in every 5 collections. It's driving me nuts. I feel this is unfair.

xenu8
01-30-17, 06:10 PM
So the pink bear won't go into the pink fox den? The pink fox is forever alone? I don't want another wildlife den, I think it's kinda ugly. Anyway, I found the leaderboard much easier than this event. It's a little boring trying to get the red berries over & over, not relaxing to me at all, more frustrating, to each his own.

ArlettesFarm
01-30-17, 06:41 PM
Yep, the drop rate for springberries has plummeted. I have 10 bushes in total ( 6 regular and 4 golden) and I am now averaging 1-2 springberries per collection. 120 gems worth of golden bushes and I still won't get to finish. I'm on the last step too - need to make 5 more pink syrups.

Thank goodness I have all the decor which is what I really wanted from this event. If I had my heart set on the bear I would be absolutely furious.

PookieBear50
01-30-17, 08:23 PM
Well, with only 2 days to go and needing nearly 200 Springberries with a minimal drop rate, I have no doubt that I will be unable to complete this event successfully. There might be a possibility if the Crop Boost works with the Wild Berry bushes, but I really doubt that will succeed. Short of players suddenly flooding the marketplace with Springberries (not likely), there's no way to accumulate enough of them in the remaining time. Besides which, at this point I don't think there's enough time to craft everything before the end of the event. I'll keep trying, but I'm not very optimistic.

I try to stay positive for these events, but in all honesty, the level of difficulty in completing them is turning them into very user-unfriendly experiences.

LadyFencer
01-30-17, 08:30 PM
Ditto on the springberries. I'm still trying to get enough to finish step 6--have three more ciders to make. Then I have to get 108 springberries in less than TWO days? The golden bush's drop rate is the same as the regular ones. That's really infuriating, and I'm glad I didn't put out any more gems that I couldn't afford to get more than one.

Stupid me. I thought I had a chance on this one. What was I thinking?

ArlettesFarm
01-30-17, 08:34 PM
I'm not sure what just happened, but that collection just netted me NINE springberries!

Shhhhhhhh! Be vewwy vewwy quiet.....

PookieBear50
01-30-17, 08:50 PM
Out of curiosity...DOES the Crop Boost work with the Wild Berry Bushes...or with bushes and trees in general? If it does, I might be willing to give it a try, just to somewhat speed up the orange and lemon harvest a bit, even if it won't work on the Berry Bushes.

ArlettesFarm
01-30-17, 09:03 PM
Out of curiosity...DOES the Crop Boost work with the Wild Berry Bushes...or with bushes and trees in general? If it does, I might be willing to give it a try, just to somewhat speed up the orange and lemon harvest a bit, even if it won't work on the Berry Bushes.

Sorry, I don't know, because I have no bronze cowbells to try it out. If I did, I'd sacrifice one for the cause. Lol

ozigal
01-30-17, 09:29 PM
Absolutely Ridiculous amount of spring berries required when the drop rate is so limited.

ArlettesFarm
01-30-17, 10:10 PM
Andddddd... the one generous drop of springberries was obviously a glitch. Just 2 from 10 bushes that time...

PookieBear50
01-30-17, 10:19 PM
I took the plunge and splurged. The Crops boost doesn't work on the Berry Bushes, nor any of the fruit trees. Maybe what's needed next is a bush-and-tree boost...

xellosspoo
01-30-17, 10:20 PM
The crop boost only works on the regular farm plots. Flower plots, trees and bushes are not affected.

darkmornings
01-31-17, 05:44 AM
Weird observation but, why are the red berries worth considerably less to sell than the blue counterparts?

ArlettesFarm
01-31-17, 06:30 AM
Weird observation but, why are the red berries worth considerably less to sell than the blue counterparts?

I'm just speculating, but I think it's because they haven't been in the market for as long...

When the blue berries first hit the market, the "market price" was the same for both berries. (I checked in my own shop, just out of curiosity.) Over the next couple of days, I noticed that the market price of the blue berries slowly increased as sellers cashed in on the demand for ANY berries in the early quests. The red berries have hardly been sold because everyone has been hanging on to them, so there haven't been as many transactions in the market to push their price up.

I could be completely off the mark here, but that's the only thing I can think of.

LadyFencer
01-31-17, 07:21 AM
I need two more springberries to make the next cider (still have to make two of those). I got seven of the other instead. Seven. Again. The drop in springberries from the first couple of days would be infuriating, except that it's just par for the course in this game now, and I didn't expect to be able to finish.

cactuswillow
01-31-17, 10:04 AM
Ditto on the springberries. I'm still trying to get enough to finish step 6--have three more ciders to make. Then I have to get 108 springberries in less than TWO days? The golden bush's drop rate is the same as the regular ones. That's really infuriating, and I'm glad I didn't put out any more gems that I couldn't afford to get more than one.

Stupid me. I thought I had a chance on this one. What was I thinking?

I agree. I have 5 more ciders to make and only receive 1 springberry out of 7 bushes.

Well if it doesn't improve I will be selling all my pancakes and syrup tomorrow

OldTimer63
01-31-17, 10:42 AM
I have to agree with all the other criers and moaners, no way for me to finish either with 4 more springberry tarts to make and only getting 1 or no springberries per harvest. I keep telling myself to not start these quests but really they are the only thing making me keep playing because after you get to level 20 or so, this game is ridiculously repetetive and boring. But the game is free and these long term free to play games are getting harder and harder to find. So , I will probably keep on playing these quests about halfway and then let reality set in and have a massive selloff of my quest components. At least that way I make a small profit off of my futility.

littlefirefIy
01-31-17, 01:46 PM
5 Springberry Syrup to go and do you think I can get more than a couple Springberries every few hours? Nope. If it wasn't for some extraordinary luck with the shop I would even be up to here by now, and I play a lot. I feel as though these events have taken a turn for the worse.

LadyFencer
01-31-17, 02:56 PM
I paid 9 gems to skip the last springberry cider (which resulted, apparently, in giving me back the 9 ciders I had given, and I sold them for others who need to get ahead a few minutes). I had most of the pancakes ready to go, so I zipped through the winterberry pancakes. I thought that might fool the bushes into giving springberries. Nope. I've collected from 21 bushes (7 of them 3x) and got a big whopping ZERO springberries. Knowing that might happen, I stopped giving the pancakes to the dang groundhog. I'll sell them too if I cannot get the syrups made. At least that might help some who are struggling but closer than I am.

littlefirefIy
01-31-17, 03:30 PM
The cider thing happened to me too lol. Oh well someone got 9 Springberry Ciders courtesy of their bug.

kindefarm1890
01-31-17, 04:28 PM
I paid 9 gems to skip the last springberry cider (which resulted, apparently, in giving me back the 9 ciders I had given, and I sold them for others who need to get ahead a few minutes). I had most of the pancakes ready to go, so I zipped through the winterberry pancakes. I thought that might fool the bushes into giving springberries. Nope. I've collected from 21 bushes (7 of them 3x) and got a big whopping ZERO springberries. Knowing that might happen, I stopped giving the pancakes to the dang groundhog. I'll sell them too if I cannot get the syrups made. At least that might help some who are struggling but closer than I am.

Don't give up just yet and don't sell off your items. There are spring berries out there. I sold off 50 spring berries yesterday and another 90 spring berries to a neighbor just a few minutes ago. Of course collecting from the bushes does leave me will a lot of frost berries tying up the shop and the silo. I will post a message to your wall in a few minutes. I have to admit that I thought by now there would be more spring berries in the newspaper.

xellosspoo
01-31-17, 06:23 PM
Don't give up just yet and don't sell off your items. There are spring berries out there. I sold off 50 spring berries yesterday and another 90 spring berries to a neighbor just a few minutes ago. Of course collecting from the bushes does leave me will a lot of frost berries tying up the shop and the silo. I will post a message to your wall in a few minutes. I have to admit that I thought by now there would be more spring berries in the newspaper.

It is really just the massive change in drop rate of the springberries. I should have finished yesterday or earlier had I kept with the same drop rate of spring berries I had the first few days. Now, I have about 24hours to collect the last 63 spring berries. At my current drop rate, it is going to be impossible. It looks like a lot of other people who also had good drop rates have had those dropped to barely dropping anytgibg, meaning that a lot of people have yet to complete their own collections. :S

Drachenia
01-31-17, 08:32 PM
Oje the last task has it in itself, how to do it in barely 22 hours. I want to have this great bear. Uff no idea if I get it, I mus synonymous times sleep, again worked one night and hardly a chance to finish it

Srishtikarta
01-31-17, 09:16 PM
First, I must say that when this event started I was so happy that storm8 listened and we finally finally had a good event with a chance to be a community again. This was well designed and fair and reminded me of events of long past. Especially after the last event which was such a bleep.i was so happy, so so happy.
And then as of the last three days I am stuck making ciders. No red berries at all. Maybe one berry per harvest if I am lucky. While I have been selling away the blue ones.
What was I thinking! Having hope that things would be better.
This is so depressing, I give up.

Good luck to all that are still on the quest.

littlefirefIy
01-31-17, 10:50 PM
It's a little bit suspicious that now that I've finished the event I'm getting 4-5 Springberries per collection...

panix
02-01-17, 12:08 AM
Does anyone know, if we gem skip part or the quest, do the items then end up in our inventory? Like, I need 6 more springberry syrups, if I gem skipped it would I get the syrups for the 'give' part? Or would I be stuck and have to make the syrups anyways? Thanks :)

waywardwood
02-01-17, 12:17 AM
It's a little bit suspicious that now that I've finished the event I'm getting 4-5 Springberries per collection...

Yeah, I share your suspicions... thx to awesome neighbor I have enough berries in silo to finish and am suddenly getting more springberries from bushes. And, now my maples are giving nothing but leaves over and over again for ~6 harvests at least (need 3 maple syrups to finish)

Fishy for sure

PookieBear50
02-01-17, 03:23 AM
Thanks to 2 very generous neighbors, I was able to acquire enough Springberries to finish all the requirements for goals 6 and 7. Now I'm just waiting on the Frostberry pancakes (which themselves have to wait on new pancakes since I have a truck order for 17 pancakes to finish first)...oddly enough, I'm slightly short on Frostberries now, but that can be easily remedied.

So, from now until the end of the event, I'll put any Springberries I collect up for sale immediately. No guarantees on how many get put up, it will all depend on what I collect.

Good luck to everyone still working towards the final goal!

lynard12
02-01-17, 05:46 AM
Does anyone know, if we gem skip part or the quest, do the items then end up in our inventory? Like, I need 6 more springberry syrups, if I gem skipped it would I get the syrups for the 'give' part? Or would I be stuck and have to make the syrups anyways? Thanks :)

I skipped the last cider and yes I was able to give all my ciders and it sent me to last step. I actually was going to do that on syrups but somehow I found enough spring berries through the newspaper and constant harvesting. I'm seeking any red berries I get to try and help others.

leysanne
02-01-17, 06:07 AM
No springberries in my last 3 collections :mad: I really doubt i'm going to be able to get the syrup finished but will keep trying until i go to bed.

Congrats to everyone who has got their bear & fingers crossed for the rest of us.

Pookiebear50 ...i have some plain pancakes spare if you still need them for your delivery. I've posted on your wall.

LadyFencer
02-01-17, 06:25 AM
No springberries in my last 3 collections :mad: I really doubt i'm going to be able to get the syrup finished but will keep trying until i go to bed.

I went five collections in a row without a single springberry. Also had several other collections without any yesterday. I found a few of them in the newspaper but not many. Seriously doubt I can finish because I have to work and can't sit and look at the game all day.

ArlettesFarm
02-01-17, 06:38 AM
I was able to finish thanks to the golden bushes I have. But the more I read of S8 'moving the goal posts during play' as we say here in Australia, by dialling wayyyyyyy back on the drop rate of springberries, the more *****ed I feel on behalf of any player who is led to believe they stand a fair chance in any of these events without spending cold hard cash.

At least make that plain from the outset, Storm8. :(

EDIT: And why for the love of all that's holy is Stormie trying to sell me frostberry muffiny-cupcakey things AFTER I've finished the event????

ellaalice
02-01-17, 09:23 AM
Is the building going to stay as a decoration or will it disappear completely?

jmterao
02-01-17, 09:36 AM
I went five collections in a row without a single springberry. Also had several other collections without any yesterday. I found a few of them in the newspaper but not many. Seriously doubt I can finish because I have to work and can't sit and look at the game all day.

10 hours to go and I am only on task 5. Still need to make 2 more spring berry pies.

Seriously TL? I just put 100 blue berries up for sale. The drop rate on the red berries is horrible. Normally I would use gems but I am pretty unhappy of how events have been run the last few months and I refuse to buy any more gems.

None of my neighbors have sold the red berries and I have not found them in the paper but there's a ton of blue berries so apparently I am not alone.

Forget the bear, it's not worth the time anymore to claw my way up leader boards or check in every hour to collect non existent berries.

This game used to be fun.... now? Not so much.

transberry
02-01-17, 11:53 AM
Thank you to amazing neighbor help

I have all ingredients needed to make syrup just need to wait for them to be done, need to make 10 in 8 hr 41 min, already gave 12

Wish there was a booster

leysanne
02-01-17, 02:10 PM
Woo hoo .. just managed to get my bear. A big thank you to everyone who helped out with selling springberries. There is no way i would have managed this without you considering the unbalanced drops of those berries. I will keep harvesting berries for the next couple of hours until i go to bed. Good luck everyone still working hard on these goals.

syncler78
02-01-17, 02:57 PM
I got my bear...yay! Problem: I already have three pets in my wildlife den and I can't buy another wildlife den. Is this going to be fixed? It would be nice to use Foxy's den since that looks nearly identical.

aroara
02-01-17, 03:09 PM
Why can't we put the blossom fawn in the spring meadow with the fawn that's in there alone???

ozigal
02-01-17, 03:46 PM
So close yet so far. I won't make it to the bear. Guess if one had bought Murrays' Manor may have given me the edge to cross the finish line. I hope the frost berries make good mulch for my trees.
It was good to see the community aspect of the game returned.,that gives one hope of achieving for those lucky enough to come across the red berries. Always nice when one is able to sell on surplus items to help another. On that note I am not disappointed that I won't achieve the bear .The community spirit is more important to me that is what is attractive about the game, I thought we had lost that. Good luck to those that reached the bear.

PookieBear50
02-01-17, 04:16 PM
I got my bear...yay! Problem: I already have three pets in my wildlife den and I can't buy another wildlife den. Is this going to be fixed? It would be nice to use Foxy's den since that looks nearly identical.

You are able to switch out one pet to put in another. I do that to cycle through the "seasonal" pets with the other habitats, and will start doing that with the wildlife den. It's a shame only 3 of the appropriate pets can be displayed that way, but it is what it is.

leysanne
02-01-17, 04:32 PM
Why can't we put the blossom fawn in the spring meadow with the fawn that's in there alone???

I would like to do that too .. it makes sense to be able to put them together.

princessskykennedy
02-01-17, 04:32 PM
You are able to switch out one pet to put in another. I do that to cycle through the "seasonal" pets with the other habitats, and will start doing that with the wildlife den. It's a shame only 3 of the appropriate pets can be displayed that way, but it is what it is.

I respect this is what you do, however, when you work so hard for these special creatures, we should be able to showcase our hard work and show them all off.

transberry
02-01-17, 05:03 PM

How, can't figure out how to switch animals

Stupidly spent 8 gems speeding up 2 syrups thinking I wouldn't have enough time but forgot it counted the minute you started the syrup not when it finished

judyandthecat
02-01-17, 05:33 PM

Stupidly spent 8 gems speeding up 2 syrups thinking I wouldn't have enough time but forgot it counted the minute you started the syrup not when it finished

Go tap on the animal habitat that the pet is in that you want to store.
Click on the habitat and you will see what looks like a cat crate.
Click on that and you will see a picture of each animal in the habitat.
Check off the one you wish to add to storage.
At bottom a green ADD TO STORAGE will show.
Click that and the pet will be put in your cellar.
Go to your cellar and take the pet out you want by dragging him/her on to the habitat.

PookieBear50
02-01-17, 06:38 PM

Just to add on to what judyandthecat said...

As a word of caution: wait until after you collect from your pets and also before you feed them to switch your pets around. Otherwise, whatever time may have passed will be lost when you put that pet into storage. All pets, upon being brought out of storage, start in their unfed state.

ghjvcucjb
02-01-17, 07:56 PM
I was unable to finish. On last step. I was only averaging 1 strawberry for every 5-7 full (all bushes plus one gold bush) harvests. Some days I only saw 1 strawberry for the entire day, I joke you not. Only found strawberries a couple of times in the newspaper. Realized two days ago there was no way to finish at the rate I was getting strawberries but did try just to see if the strawberries increased. But they never did

jaxvan
02-01-17, 08:18 PM
Now I see that we can upgrade Murrays house. What is the purpose of that?

darkmornings
02-02-17, 04:25 AM
Now I see that we can upgrade Murrays house. What is the purpose of that?

I was able to upgrade to 3 slots so I could walk away for 45 min at a time. If I had supplies, I could have done more. I still had to come back for the bushes anyway. I'm not sure if it upgraded to something else as I banked it all as soon as I could. Now I just have regular farm stuff until the next event. Probably coming soon.

Skylara14
02-02-17, 04:36 PM
I was really hoping that the berry bushes would end up without the berries on them after the event. I know the catnip plots we were able to harvest after to make them just look like paw print paths, but nope, berries regrew on my bushes before this event ended while I was away and I can't get rid of them.

xellosspoo
02-02-17, 06:14 PM
I was really hoping that the berry bushes would end up without the berries on them after the event. I know the catnip plots we were able to harvest after to make them just look like paw print paths, but nope, berries regrew on my bushes before this event ended while I was away and I can't get rid of them.

It didn't matter. I collected mine 20 minutes before the cut-off time. My bushes are the full of berries versions.

orleansparish
02-02-17, 07:29 PM
Im so happy I didnt waste gems on this event. I got 100 from turning in a butterfly collection that id rather use towards the new Valentine event.